April 26, 2024, 02:06:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132610 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 12, 2007, 01:58:33 AM »

"simple as huckleberry pie"

Save me a piece! please. We all need some encouragement in this.

Either way, the longer this goes on, the more Aruba's goose is cooked. Bad PR, no matter for whatever reason, is the knife into tourism for a city or country that relies on it! Ask LA after the riots? or even after an earthquake.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: July 12, 2007, 01:59:42 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 12, 2007, 02:02:51 AM »

Thanks Klaas! Good night and good night all.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: July 12, 2007, 02:10:22 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
"simple as huckleberry pie"

Save me a piece! please. We all need some encouragement in this.

Either way, the longer this goes on, the more Aruba's goose is cooked. Bad PR, no matter for whatever reason, is the knife into tourism for a city or country that relies on it! Ask LA after the riots? or even after an earthquake.

Beth's book will be huuge and millions will see her on her book tour on National TV. I think Aruba has a few months to come clean or Aruban tourism is in big trouble!!!

Night All

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 12, 2007, 03:55:59 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Quote from: "oldfart"

Port Valerie
Great work !!  You are on the road to posting Images everywhere Laughing

BTW
Your new AVI...
Is that something to do with the Winds of Change and Aruba ?

No, it has to do with the hurricane season down here. I'm getting ready. (Course, now I can change my outfits often cuz I know how to do it.)

I think maybe an avatar should be a person, even one hiding under a brown paper bag. Will try some more tomorrow.

Get in touch with AngieX... for create you own... that kinda / maybe looks like a person.
As far as "Winds of Change "  I know you have heard the music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5muLIq9PqUk
But do a Google on the song... when it came out & why...
Maybe... Just Maybe the 100,000 or so people will beome informed and take it to heart...  
JMO  of course
BTW... you do look  wind blown ...& lovely

Found the YouTube and the lyrics. Thank you, OF.

WIND OF CHANGE

Scorpions

I follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park
Listening to the wind of change

An August summer night
Soldiers passing by

The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers

The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
in the wind of change

Walking down the street
Distant memories
Are buried in the past forever

I follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park

On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me

On a glory night
in the wind of change

The wind of change blows straight
Into the face of time
Like a stormwind that will ring
The freedom bell for peace of mind
Let your balalaika sing
What my guitar wants to say

On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me

On a glory night
in the wind of change
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 12, 2007, 04:05:43 AM »

good nite again
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 12, 2007, 06:17:18 AM »

my problem must be with either someones avatar, or with something in someones signature.  When only a few people have posted on a new page like this, I can get it to load.  I can get into other areas of the forum with no problems (political, off topic, etc..)

As soon as a new page gets a number of posts in it, i cant get it to load at all.  Also, sometimes when I get a page to load, i do not see any avatars, smileys, pics in signatures, etc..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: July 12, 2007, 06:18:44 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I can't wait up.  I am so tired, I'm falling asleep at my computer... Rob,  I will check back for your response. I pray you are wrong.   I really feel they are cracking down on the corruption in Aruba, therefore making an honest effort in find out the truth.  Now wether they are abel to, after so much evidence disappearing is another story. But I do feel they are making an efffort.  I believe the Dutch, if nothing else, is making an effort to clean up that island.  Whether they succeed is another story.

I hope I'm wrong too... I don't like posting this stuff.

Even if the KLPD is completely on the up and up, there are some in Holland that are road blocking any progress and are prepared to make this case turn in a different direction.

Who?  Where are you getting this information?  Give us the links?

I'll have to look for it again tomorrow... it's kinda late here and I don't know if I can find it now...

I saw it in a Dutch online newspaper earlier tonight and then went on a mission to see what I could find...I didn't save anything because I just just scanning and looking around.

I didn't intend to make an informative post on it, but after I thought about it, it looked like something is up.

Don't you have a history trail from which sites you were on?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: July 12, 2007, 06:20:21 AM »

Mornin Blah and Spooky  Smile
Have a great day everyone.. Off to work I go !
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 12, 2007, 07:47:59 AM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
I'm so pleased with myself! Figured out how to make a Photobucket album and change my avatar. Happy, happy, happy! Just like the rest of you.  Very Happy

Very Happy

Cute avi for us Floridians -- from June 1 - Nov 1 at least  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 12, 2007, 07:59:09 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "wreck"

The FBI knows! They are awaiting the Dutch to do the right thing. The KLPD is NOT that stupid.

im with ya  Cool

Wreck and Robots, I'm with you guys too.

We're in the same car on the train.

But I do believe the timing has to be 'right' before the info comes out. The silence is because it is part of something way bigger. No one can 'jeopardize' the something bigger. And I agree with klaas about what the 'something bigger' is. I hope it is not much longer. It may be.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: July 12, 2007, 08:09:41 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 12, 2007, 08:18:06 AM »

GOOD MORNING!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 12, 2007, 08:21:29 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
my problem must be with either someones avatar, or with something in someones signature.  When only a few people have posted on a new page like this, I can get it to load.  I can get into other areas of the forum with no problems (political, off topic, etc..)

As soon as a new page gets a number of posts in it, i cant get it to load at all.  Also, sometimes when I get a page to load, i do not see any avatars, smileys, pics in signatures, etc..

Blah,

Can you delete your Temporary Internet Files?  Do you have your Security Settings set that it is OK to download photos or pictures?

What kind of sucky computer are they trying to make you use!  And dumping cookies does always seem to help.  

Is it still loading OK after my avatar?  I wonder because this one is sort of large.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #654 on: July 12, 2007, 08:27:54 AM »

Good morning.

Anna, you look MARVELOUS!

Blah, run disk clean up.  It always helps me.

Working and lurking.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: July 12, 2007, 08:42:12 AM »

I was just watching the CBS Morning show and they gave a couple from the Outer Banks, NC a free trip to Aruba.  Aruban spokes person Jaap Ellis was giving the trip away and American Airlines gave the free tickets.  Keep these friggin people out of our country.  I hope this couple comes back alive.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: July 12, 2007, 08:44:42 AM »

Good Morning Everyone
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: July 12, 2007, 08:48:30 AM »

Morning, Peaches!

Blah, yeah what Peaches said plus Disc Defrag.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #658 on: July 12, 2007, 08:49:42 AM »

I need some more info...but from what I am seeing all over the net and it is looking like this is a concerted effort to sort of close the case in a round about way. I believe (and this is still early as I am still figuring out what is totally happening) they may say an unidentified assailant has committed a crime with the help of Beth Holloway.

It seems that even some Dutch Congressmen are also pushing this new theory.

Like I said, I don't have all the info needed to make a definitive determination, but the early indications are something is very rotten and it looks like they may move on this new finding relatively soon.

Something horrible is cooking.

Morning all!  I'm still catching up but this info is unbeleivable and totally unacceptable!  How could they think they could get away with involving Beth in this crime?????  I don't believe any of this.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: July 12, 2007, 08:50:33 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"

Blah,

Can you delete your Temporary Internet Files?  Do you have your Security Settings set that it is OK to download photos or pictures?

What kind of sucky computer are they trying to make you use!  And dumping cookies does always seem to help.  

Is it still loading OK after my avatar?  I wonder because this one is sort of large.

I wonder if he is having a problem because certain Avatars are animated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.