April 24, 2024, 09:11:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132589 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: July 12, 2007, 12:39:35 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Can I still get an autographed TES shirt?    

I must've missed it when I was having surgery, etc.

Tim Miller is my hero.

Peaches - print out this form.  The toll free number is on it and you can call.  As far as I know you can still get one:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/TEStshirtOrderForm.jpg
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: July 12, 2007, 12:41:23 PM »

Several comments;one-the bar in Alabama knows,two-Katysmom,the answer is no,no,and last,Carnack says that the perps will crime again.Then some will talk,or others will brag.I think jvds can't help talking,and some crimes can be bargined off,others can't.Lastly(sorry Katy's Mom)dead men and women don't talk.Hell is forever,and I think the Dutch know what we did when some of their citizens had a bad thing happen in Fl,IIRC.Lastly,you can be forbidden to enter some countries for these acts without  a conviction.(Persona non Grata)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: July 12, 2007, 12:43:34 PM »

Oh,and Beth does not still live in MNT Brook,anymore.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #723 on: July 12, 2007, 12:48:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Oh,and Beth does not still live in MNT Brook,anymore.

It does not matter where Beth lives, does it?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: July 12, 2007, 12:51:20 PM »

No,it doesn't,but I wanted the dark side to be clear.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #725 on: July 12, 2007, 12:57:03 PM »

TY, Klaas.

Got it.

Robots........ Cool

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #726 on: July 12, 2007, 01:00:46 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I was just watching the CBS Morning show and they gave a couple from the Outer Banks, NC a free trip to Aruba.  Aruban spokes person Jaap Ellis was giving the trip away and American Airlines gave the free tickets.  Keep these friggin people out of our country.  I hope this couple comes back alive.

What really pissed me off about it was just before they gave the trip away they showed peeps on the NC Beach Hang Gliding while music played.....FREEBIRD!!!!!!!I THOUGHT THAT WAS very cruel and tacky to do that just before giving a trip to Aruba away....ASSHOLES!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 12, 2007, 01:01:58 PM »

oh and for the record,hi greta,jvds said he is a liar.thus if he said k2's did,go to the bank and bet on jvds.he admits he can't be trusted and lies,so i hope he  gets caught,and he will.if not on this case,some others.it is easy to find people who hate him.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 12, 2007, 01:03:54 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Good afternoon,

My question about JP would be "why leave One Happy Island if things are so great there and for less money?"

I say PB be careful what you wish for....

Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmm....

OS

I had read in his bio somewhere that he now has a child (?) My guess is he has decided that One Happy Island is not safe or condusive to raising a child.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 12, 2007, 01:04:09 PM »

Hey Nut,now I don't watch that show and I told them.Oh well,we shall see,said the blind man,about the prospect of eternity.The K2's would rotting,if jvds told the truth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: July 12, 2007, 01:04:11 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I was just watching the CBS Morning show and they gave a couple from the Outer Banks, NC a free trip to Aruba.  Aruban spokes person Jaap Ellis was giving the trip away and American Airlines gave the free tickets.  Keep these friggin people out of our country.  I hope this couple comes back alive.

What really pissed me off about it was just before they gave the trip away they showed peeps on the NC Beach Hang Gliding while music played.....FREEBIRD!!!!!!!I THOUGHT THAT WAS very cruel and tacky to do that just before giving a trip to Aruba away....ASSHOLES!!!!!!!

I missed that part Evil or Very Mad
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: July 12, 2007, 01:07:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted on the front page of SM from a person in the Netherlands regarding the stolen KLPD laptop - what they say makes sense:

Anneke wrote:

Looks to me that the KLPD set a trap to catch criminals. Nobody ever heard of software like Lojack for laptops? Obviously the idiot Dominican crooks never did. The KLPD has this type of stuff as they lost or “lost” datacarriers that they retrieved later-on.

Apparantly they never were able to read the contents either as it all seems to be written in the slang of Dutch officialdom. So try to make sense of it with a background in English and/or Patois? It seems to be crime-fighting analysis which looks at the relevant resources in Aruba. The rest of this message only seems to appease.

Was that whole thing sometime ago about to women hanging around ALE offices a spoof, or was that true, and they could have been the ones that stole the laptop?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: July 12, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
oh and for the record,hi greta,jvds said he is a liar.thus if he said k2's did,go to the bank and bet on jvds.he admits he can't be trusted and lies,so i hope he  gets caught,and he will.if not on this case,some others.it is easy to find people who hate him.

This is how JVDS will tell what happened.  He will be bullshitting with one of his friends (if he hasn't done so already) and he will tell the whole story of what actually happened.  His friends will be like this Shocked .  When he is finished he will look at them and say he was only kidding and was lying when in fact what he told them will be the truth.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 12, 2007, 01:08:27 PM »

I'm trying out my new avatar from the site Angie gave us.

If it's too big, someone will tell me - right?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: July 12, 2007, 01:09:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

You need to be a little shorter Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 12, 2007, 01:09:35 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
I just got voice mail at home from TES apologizing for the delay in sending my Tshirt.  The lady said Tim Miller is out of the country and therefore unable to sign the shirt but as soon as he returns they’ll get it signed and shipped.

I hope that means he’s on his way to Aruba!!

Mine said outta state, and in about 3 days.  Just listened to it again after reading your post.  Can you listen again?  I am just really curious now.  TIA

Hotty - You're right.  I listened again and it did say 'outta state'.  Didn't say anything about 3 days and evidently I got caught up in some very wishful thinking.  Crying or Very sad
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 12, 2007, 01:12:38 PM »

Very cute BT - love the outfit.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #737 on: July 12, 2007, 01:12:52 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "ospainter"
Good afternoon,

My question about JP would be "why leave One Happy Island if things are so great there and for less money?"

I say PB be careful what you wish for....

Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmm....

OS

I had read in his bio somewhere that he now has a child (?) My guess is he has decided that One Happy Island is not safe or condusive to raising a child.

yea, that would do it, especially if you are on the inside and know the fungus living there...Oh but wait, he is part of the fungus...go figure..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: July 12, 2007, 01:12:55 PM »

LOL  Laughing  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 12, 2007, 01:13:30 PM »

I can tell it's too big, but when I tell photobuck to make it be avatar size, it's so tiny I can't see it.  Confused

I think I might need to go back to the cow dogs for now.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.