April 18, 2024, 07:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132509 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: July 12, 2007, 02:34:10 PM »

I have to do some catching up but ... could somebody please tell me what is going on with all the changed avatars?  I do not know you guys/gals anymore.   Crying or Very sad

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: July 12, 2007, 02:36:15 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Since everyone is changing avatars, I couldn't resist using a pic of my favorite Beatle, who had the best hair of the Fab Four!

Also wrote my No. 1 fave Beatle song - "Something." (And yes, I know, it's hard to pick a No. 1 ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 12, 2007, 02:38:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I have to do some catching up but ... could somebody please tell me what is going on with all the changed avatars?  I do not know you guys/gals anymore.   Crying or Very sad

Janet

I am having that problem too! (And am part of the problem!)

I *think* the idea was to confuse klass when she came back from LV, but of course there's no confusing klass ...

I probably will change back to my monkey orchids, but am enjoying seeing this iteration of Miss Marple for the moment.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: July 12, 2007, 02:39:13 PM »

Janet

A bunch of us decided to change them to surprise Klaas when she returned from Las Vegas. Then...well...I think we were having so much fun we couldn't stop.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: July 12, 2007, 02:43:06 PM »

Tamikosmom....it's me...Mere....but I will be going to the opthalmologist soon.... Smile

The other thought....wouldn't it be awful if I died and this would be my

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: July 12, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Janet

A bunch of us decided to change them to surprise Klaas when she returned from Las Vegas. Then...well...I think we were having so much fun we couldn't stop.  Laughing

Shocked

I think there is a verse in the Bible that implies you are all going to be struck by lightning for what you are doing and ... Tamikosmom is not about to take that chance.  Anyways ... she is nothing with her ducky.   Laughing

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 12, 2007, 02:44:25 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Tamikosmom....it's me...Mere....but I will be going to the opthalmologist soon.... Smile

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I think I will probably hang on to my girly avatar for while because she does sort of remind me of myself - particularly around the pudgy little thighs.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: July 12, 2007, 02:44:49 PM »

Janet - don't worry, I'll change back to my normal self soon.  I don't feel right with the different avatars after using the same one for over 2 years.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 12, 2007, 02:50:00 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
I want to play on that cute site, too. Do they have anything resembling a pregnant girl?
Yes

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 12, 2007, 02:50:09 PM »

Janet

I don't know what's going on either, but just thought I'd follow suit...I hope you keep yours, though...it is the greatest! Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: July 12, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Janet - don't worry, I'll change back to my normal self soon.  I don't feel right with the different avatars after using the same one for over 2 years.

Anna ... I mean Klaas ... I do not have time to catch up right now so ... tell me quick ... did you win "sacks of money" on your Vegas trip?  Did you have a good time and ... is your son and daughter-in-law alright after their ordeal.  Sometimes the owies set in a day later.

Have a good day Monkeys in disguise.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: July 12, 2007, 02:57:39 PM »

Anna ... I mean Klaas ... I do not have time to catch up right now so ... tell me quick ... did you win "sacks of money" on your Vegas trip?  Did you have a good time and ... is your son and daughter-in-law alright after their ordeal.  Sometimes the owies set in a day later.

Have a good day Monkeys in disguise.

Janet

No sacks of money but did have a great time with my son and daughter in law.  They were fine after their ordeal, thanks for asking.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: July 12, 2007, 03:00:47 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

It truly would ... change it quickly!!!

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 12, 2007, 03:00:58 PM »

O/T

ILLINOIS COPS READY TO NAME CRAIG STEBIC AS A 'PERSON OF INTEREST' IN THEIR INVESTIGATION OF HIS WIFE'S DISAPPEARANCE
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: July 12, 2007, 03:02:54 PM »

Janet

Some of us thought that when Klaas was away it would be interedsting/funny to change up all out avatars and make her think she was in the twilight zone?....or at least lost. It was nice to have a change so some of them stuck..........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: July 12, 2007, 03:04:47 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Janet

Some of us thought that when Klaas was away it would be interedsting/funny to change up all out avatars and make her think she was in the twilight zone?....or at least lost. It was nice to have a change so some of them stuck..........

I might add she didn't even blink and when she first signed on after being away  ......SHE TOO HAD CHANGED HERS!  scratch

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 12, 2007, 03:07:28 PM »

Janet

I might add she didn't even blink and when she first signed on after being away  ......SHE TOO HAD CHANGED HERS!  scratch

bb ... that is soo funny.   Laughing

_____

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #797 on: July 12, 2007, 03:07:33 PM »

Janet

It's hard to put anything over on Klaas

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 12, 2007, 03:07:43 PM »

O/T

ILLINOIS COPS READY TO NAME CRAIG STEBIC AS A 'PERSON OF INTEREST' IN THEIR INVESTIGATION OF HIS WIFE'S DISAPPEARANCE

And that news reporter who was caught swimming in his pool.  What the hell was she thinking.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: July 12, 2007, 03:12:09 PM »

O/T

It is about time, they wasted enough time

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.