April 19, 2024, 07:13:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132519 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2007, 11:15:14 AM »

Dutch law does allow for plea bargins,in a different way.Check the Hague.I feel a threat,as the wizard.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2007, 11:20:37 AM »

what about the crown witness thing... doesn't that part allow for a type of plea bargining?? but then again, I don't understand their system.. Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2007, 11:21:45 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
what about the crown witness thing... doesn't that part allow for a type of plea bargining?? but then again, I don't understand their system.. Rolling Eyes

Yes it does.  The "crown witness" can have a sort of plea bargain and possibly get a lesser sentance.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2007, 11:26:38 AM »

so now I have to wonder like the rest of you... why arrest LVR now... and it makes the timing of all the garbage being strewn that much more intersting... the timing, not the garbage.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2007, 11:27:34 AM »

Someone explain to me: If the FBI was so obstructive and Jug had such high political connections that they touched Dick Cheney and the Whitehouse, why oh why would the Sloots send the two younger boys to the evil USA, in June 2005, for their safety??  Why did they not send them to family in Holland??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2007, 11:29:42 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Someone explain to me: If the FBI was so obstructive and Jug had such high political connections that they touched Dick Cheney and the Whitehouse, why oh why would the Sloots send the two younger boys to the evil USA, in June 2005, for their safety??  Why did they not send them to family in Holland??

because that would be asking a logical question...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2007, 11:29:51 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Dutch law does allow for plea bargins,in a different way.Check the Hague.I feel a threat,as the wizard.

Well....at least I got a reply!....think I'll forward this to the ministry of Justice in Aruba...hhhhmmmmmmm
Maybe to the ATTN of the KLPD still on the island instead?

Dear Madame,

As in my previous e-mail mentioned; our institute can't provide you with
any information about this case. I have to refer you to the Ministery of
Justice in Aruba.

Kind regards,

Aicha Gasmi
NFI
Communications

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Britt Turner [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: vrijdag 6 juli 2007 4:58
Aan: Info
Onderwerp: Attention A.Gasmi

Dear A Gasmi,

Thank You for your kind reply.

The reason I am writing to you, is that all over the news/media in Aruba
and The Nederlands, is the story that Natalee Holloway is alive, and was
kidnapped by her Parents.

Please, as the Forensisch Instituut, Ministerie van Justitie that has
investigated this case. could you tell me of there is any truth to these
stories?

Or, do you have forensisch evidence that Miss Holloway is dead.

Thank You again for your most kind reply.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxx

U.S.A

>>Dear Madame,
>>
>>Our institute has indeed provided help in this case. For further
>>information about this case I can refer you to the Ministery of Justice

>>in Aruba.
>>
>>Kind regards,
>>
>>A.Gasmi
>>NFI
>>Communications
>>
>>
>>-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
>>Van: Britt Turner [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>>Verzonden: woensdag 6 juni 2007 20:44
>>Aan: Info
>>Onderwerp: Require infomation Please
>>
>>Is your Institute the one that has provided help in Aruba regarding the

>>Natalee Holloway case?
>>
>>
>>Thank You in advance for your reply,
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>
>>xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>U.S.A.
>>
>>

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2007, 11:32:46 AM »

so now I have to wonder like the rest of you... why arrest LVR now... and it makes the timing of all the garbage being strewn that much more intersting... the timing, not the garbage.

Exactly!  Why bust Lorenzo now for 100 pot plants?  Why all of a sudden the garbage and lies from Renfro and Dompig?  I believe they (Renfro/Dompig and others) are despirately attempting to cover their asses.

Also, it was posted in a forum that Lorenzo is friends with Mr. Pink.  Why would Mr. Pink (Paul Brough) take down his websites in July-Aug 2005?  What was he running from?  Why is he back in the USA?

I believe Lorenzo and Paul Brough may be part of the larger picture that ended up involving the NH case and subsequent coverup.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2007, 11:34:46 AM »

If LVR is/was a major supplier of recreational drugs on the island, he could easily implicate many dizzy people walking around in Aruba.  He could be a regular DC Madam, of sorts!  Shocked
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2007, 11:34:47 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
One thing we learned from reading through the available PV’s is that any time a strange name pops up it is linked to something said in an earlier PV.  We know Lorenzo was questioned, so something led ALE to him.  I’m not going to speculate about his exact involvement or even his parentage, but I find the timing of this pot bust to be very interesting.  The kpld (or whatever it is) insisted upon working only with the narcs on the island, they apparently followed some leads to the PVDS house and then to the Kalpoe place.  Things go quiet and the infamous Lorenzo is busted for growing pot of all things.  Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I hope they are squeezing some info out of the guy that might make a difference in all of this.

That's my hope, too, Easy. Do we know what kind of sentences drug trafficking carries in Dutch law? I know everyone says they don't have "plea bargaining," but I have to believe they have some system of negotiation to get information about other cases from people facing harsh punishments.

I don't know.  I don't understand their system! lol

I have a vague memory about Boeti doing 10 years for cocaine distribution, or something like that.  The prosecution may not do plea deals once it reaches that stage, but I bet ALE can turn the screws when they want.  I just don't see everyone on Aruba looking through their Dutch LE manuals when dealing with drug users, dealers, etc.

I know what you're saying, Easy--I just tried to look it up and it made my head hurt. Apparently plea bargaining exists only for white collar criminals who want to keep their faces out of the courtrooms, but there's also a system of lessening the fines of other convicted criminals who cooperate with the system...but it's not defined as plea bargaining per se. Nothing about it seems clear-cut, and Lorenzo certainly isn't a white collar criminal so maybe the option doesn't exist for him under their law.

The Wikipedia site I looked up about Dutch law did say that, even though drugs are legal in the Netherlands, people who traffic large amounts of drugs illegially are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. (I'm not sure how they justify that, but I don't understand a lot of things about their system). Since Lorenzo was arrested, I'm going to assume that whatever he was doing was illegal. But who knows?
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2007, 11:39:44 AM »

Paul Brough a.k.a. Mr. Pink. There's a name I haven't heard in awhile.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2007, 11:43:24 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Maybe they don't like them very much?   Smile Or have large insurance policies on them?   Cool

Just kidding!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2007, 11:44:47 AM »

When I was on Federal Grand Jury Duty a few years ago, we had an interesting case. An illegal immigrant was brought in on federal charges of statutory rape because he had had sex with his girlfriend in somebody's house that was just across the state line. They were both teens, but she was under whatever the legal age was.

Anyway, by a remarkable coincidence, the federal government was investingating the company where this guy worked because they were trying to prove that they routinely and knowlingly hired illegal immigrants.
Everyone on the jury assumed they were using the rape charge as a bargaining tool to get the guy to testify against his employers.

Hmmm....does this sound like something that could be happening with good old Lorenzo? Bring him in on some silly marijuana charge and then tell him he'll be let go if he gives the Dutch the information they're looking for? Hmmm.........

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2007, 11:45:28 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Paul Brough a.k.a. Mr. Pink. There's a name I haven't heard in awhile.

I did notice his name on that dosier that was linked here acouple of days ago
of the dates and times of all the interrogations.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2007, 11:59:30 AM »

I understood those  helping KLPD from the narc dept are just clerical/goffer types, not any of the honchos such as Dennis Jacobs so I am not sure if that has a bearing or not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2007, 12:00:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Exactly!  Why bust Lorenzo now for 100 pot plants?  Why all of a sudden the garbage and lies from Renfro and Dompig?  I believe they (Renfro/Dompig and others) are despirately attempting to cover their asses.

Also, it was posted in a forum that Lorenzo is friends with Mr. Pink.  Why would Mr. Pink (Paul Brough) take down his websites in July-Aug 2005?  What was he running from?  Why is he back in the USA?

I believe Lorenzo and Paul Brough may be part of the larger picture that ended up involving the NH case and subsequent coverup.

http://www.imdb.com/company/co0175976/
Pink Visual Productions
The other day I did some searching on this and found that the Backseat Bangers vol. 5 doesn't doesn't seem to be available for purchase. NOT THAT I WAS GOING TO BUY IT, ACK, lol...also no reviews that I can find of it. I checked some reviews of the other volumes and most people just complain that they are more like home vids than real productions. I also noticed that after Vol. 5 in 2005 that there was ummmmm... a LULL in activity for a bit. They also have Bang Boat volumes too... Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2007, 12:02:26 PM »

Just a few random thoughts ...

The folks who were arrested in the pot bust, had more hemp on hand than for personal use ... e.g., the implication was that it was for distribution/sale. Apparently smaller amounts are not illegal. (Remember that 800+ plants were yanked, in all, and presumably some "harvested" goods as well.) And I am guessing that pot can be grown year-round in Aruba, so no one could claim that it was a year's supply.

As I understand it, a Crown Witness can be anyone the Crown decides should be a Crown Witness. Doesn't matter what the crime, what does matter is what the suspect/defendent can offer up.

If Lorenzo is indeed Joran's half-brother, and they have a good relationship, I do not think Lorenzo will give up anything on him. (That's assuming he HAS something to give - which is quite a leap. His arrest is the first thing that has suggested to ME that he may be in a position to know anything. Because I cannot imagine why on earth he was arrested for growing pot. Surely that wasn't a big surprise to anyone.)

TES - I know this is a huge operation, but folks, it's well into July. What's going on? AND - here's a macabre thought - we could start a pool on how many bodies a serious professional search in those waters might pull up. Is there a fast testing method that could be on board? Dental records? (These are the things that creep into my petty pace every day ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2007, 12:07:13 PM »

Does seem to be a gap in the vids,by pink.He may not have known at first what he got,the he dumped it.I am the wizard,chuck.I feel that are others on the edges,but the main cast are known.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2007, 12:08:39 PM »

Ms MARple,I think as wizard,you are correct.the body count would be higher.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2007, 12:09:52 PM »

Could this be him?? Undercover distribution center?
http://www.bizearch.com/company/Certified_Enterprise_Solutions_128966.htm

I am clueless, grasping at straws...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.