April 26, 2024, 10:30:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132619 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 12, 2007, 03:13:54 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
I want to play on that cute site, too. Do they have anything resembling a pregnant girl?
Yes

You all are making me feel like I am in the Monkey version of the Sims. Confused

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 12, 2007, 03:15:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

ILLINOIS COPS READY TO NAME CRAIG STEBIC AS A 'PERSON OF INTEREST' IN THEIR INVESTIGATION OF HIS WIFE'S DISAPPEARANCE

And that news reporter who was caught swimming in his pool.  What the hell was she thinking.

She said she was trying to get an inside scoop? WTF? NOT!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: July 12, 2007, 03:19:09 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
O/T

ILLINOIS COPS READY TO NAME CRAIG STEBIC AS A 'PERSON OF INTEREST' IN THEIR INVESTIGATION OF HIS WIFE'S DISAPPEARANCE

And that news reporter who was caught swimming in his pool.  What the hell was she thinking.

Some people are just nuts.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: July 12, 2007, 03:21:31 PM »

O/T

...and didn't she have her kids with her????

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 12, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
I want to play on that cute site, too. Do they have anything resembling a pregnant girl?
Yes

You all are making me feel like I am in the Monkey version of the Sims. Confused

LOL.  Does feel like that doesn't it!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: July 12, 2007, 03:24:10 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
O/T

Yea! She said it was her day off and she was taking her kids swimming, and ran into Stebic's sister who then invited them swimming, so she thought she could combine "being with her kids and doing some work".

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 12, 2007, 03:29:47 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
O/T

Yea! She said it was her day off and she was taking her kids swimming, and ran into Stebic's sister who then invited them swimming, so she thought she could combine "being with her kids and doing some work".

She puts her kids in danger and takes the to a murderers house.  Was it take your kids to work day Rolling Eyes .  I'm glad she was fired.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 12, 2007, 03:32:32 PM »

She puts her kids in danger and takes the to a murderers house.  Was it take your kids to work day Rolling Eyes .  I'm glad she was fired.

Very poor judgement.  I am sure since she had been working on the story she had an idea it could be dangerous.  Goes to show there are fruitcakes everywhere.  I'm glad she was fired too San

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 12, 2007, 03:34:16 PM »

O/T

Man did she screw up!  Was she setup?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 12, 2007, 03:36:46 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Very poor judgement.  I am sure since she had been working on the story she had an idea it could be dangerous.  Goes to show there are fruitcakes everywhere.  I'm glad she was fired too San

Last night even the guy that opened Al Capone's vault said she should have been fired. lol
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 12, 2007, 03:37:03 PM »

maybe there was more than just an interview between them.  Maybe some extracurricular activities between them so she felt safe to bring the kids along, because she knows him ....who knows,  definately a fruitcake

Maine, born and raised!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #811 on: July 12, 2007, 03:41:39 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
maybe there was more than just an interview between them.  Maybe some extracurricular activities between them so she felt safe to bring the kids along, because she knows him ....who knows,  definately a fruitcake

I bet at one point Lisa felt safe around him too.  Jacobson knew better.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 12, 2007, 03:44:39 PM »

Hi Easy.

Did you see the new me?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: July 12, 2007, 03:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Easy.

You shouldn't use real pictures of yourself on this forum!   Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: July 12, 2007, 03:49:40 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Easy.

You shouldn't use real pictures of yourself on this forum!   Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: July 12, 2007, 03:50:01 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"

I bet at one point Lisa felt safe around him too.  Jacobson knew better.

She should also have her kids taken away for putting them in harm's way.  WHat a nutjob!

BTW, everyone looks so fine in their their new attire.  LOL.  And so what if Beth is dating Mr. Ramsey - it's good to find someone one is compatible with.

I'm sitting here waiting on the Maytag repairman.  You'd think with all he has to do he would be on time.  Rolling Eyes  Wink   I don't mind waiting, he's a hunk and more!!!!!!!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: July 12, 2007, 03:50:55 PM »

While things are a little O/T, what does everyone think about the poor pizza delivery guy?  His brother sure is mad about the claims.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 12, 2007, 03:52:42 PM »

You all have hot new avi's.I have always loved Ms Piggy,Katy,and I was talking about jvds earlier,not you .He stated he is a liar,rapist,etc.I disagree about the herion,I think he may have smoked mexican sand or black tar.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #818 on: July 12, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
While things are a little O/T, what does everyone think about the poor pizza delivery guy?  His brother sure is mad about the claims.

I don't think he was in on it.  On the news yesterday, they said he was just too calm sitting there.  Poor guy was probably scared chitless and was afraid to move!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: July 12, 2007, 03:53:46 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

She should also have her kids taken away for putting them in harm's way.  WHat a nutjob!

BTW, everyone looks so fine in their their new attire.  LOL.  And so what if Beth is dating Mr. Ramsey - it's good to find someone one is compatible with.

I'm sitting here waiting on the Maytag repairman.  You'd think with all he has to do he would be on time.  Rolling Eyes  Wink   I don't mind waiting, he's a hunk and more!!!!!!!!

You're right about her being a nutjob. Taking my kids around some guy who is a possible murder suspect would not be my choice.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.