March 28, 2024, 10:54:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132041 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 12, 2007, 03:55:28 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
While things are a little O/T, what does everyone think about the poor pizza delivery guy?  His brother sure is mad about the claims.

I don't think he was in on it.  On the news yesterday, they said he was just too calm sitting there.  Poor guy was probably scared chitless and was afraid to move!

I don't think he was either.  I listened to several people on cable last night and they all had a problem with that too.  I'm with the brother on this one.  Where is the proof and where is this stufff coming from?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: July 12, 2007, 03:56:37 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

She should also have her kids taken away for putting them in harm's way.  WHat a nutjob!

BTW, everyone looks so fine in their their new attire.  LOL.  And so what if Beth is dating Mr. Ramsey - it's good to find someone one is compatible with.

I'm sitting here waiting on the Maytag repairman.  You'd think with all he has to do he would be on time.  Rolling Eyes  Wink   I don't mind waiting, he's a hunk and more!!!!!!!!

You're right about her being a nutjob. Taking my kids around some guy who is a possible murder suspect would not be my choice.  Rolling Eyes

I agree about taking her kids away.  She will claim he wasn't named a suspect or a person of interest at the time.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 12, 2007, 04:05:47 PM »

While things are a little O/T, what does everyone think about the poor pizza delivery guy?  His brother sure is mad about the claims.

From all accounts, this guy was supposedly just a regular guy...It sounds crazy - if he was involved, letting someone put a bomb around his neck??? AND trusting them to not explode it or trusting it not to explode?  Something just does not seem right about his involvement...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 12, 2007, 04:09:32 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

From all accounts, this guy was supposedly just a regular guy...It sounds crazy - if he was involved, letting someone put a bomb around his neck??? AND trusting them to not explode it or trusting it not to explode?  Something just does not seem right about his involvement...

perhaps he was drugged or drunk when they put it on his neck

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 12, 2007, 04:14:49 PM »

It is crazy!  Last night a bomb expert said that the bomb was made in such a way that it looked like no one planned for it to be taken off.  I think the guy was just doing a job he was proud to have and got used by some monsters.  I think his family has a right to know all the facts!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 12, 2007, 04:18:29 PM »

What I haven't seen in this recent news on the pizza delivery man, is that he was, at the very least, a low-achiever. This was a 46-year-old pizza delivery man ...

Wells was a bit off mentally, and easily manipulated.

So there's an issue in that the "mastermind" would not have "settled" for just ANYBODY to make that delivery; it had to be Wells.

Now they're saying that Wells is known to have been talking to others who are now known (alleged) to have been involved.

But who knows what they were telling him? At what point did he learn he was supposed to rob a bank?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 12, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »

It is crazy!  Last night a bomb expert said that the bomb was made in such a way that it looked like no one planned for it to be taken off.  I think the guy was just doing a job he was proud to have and got used by some monsters.  I think his family has a right to know all the facts!

I agree Easy.  BTW, it's so good to  "see" you again.  Misssed ya!   They bomb wearer was in on it.  He knew what he was doing. He was no simpleton.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 12, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »

Hi Easy,

Do you have news from Jossy?  Just wondering what the rumor on the street is today.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 12, 2007, 04:27:19 PM »

One thing is for sure - what a hell of a way to die....explosive necklace.  I am interested to hear some more info on it.. I am skeptical if the info they are going on is what was told to them by the others indicted...Real upstanding people there.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 12, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Hi Easy,

Do you have news from Jossy?  Just wondering what the rumor on the street is today.

Nothing new that I have heard.  Will check with him later and see if anything has been going on.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 12, 2007, 04:44:08 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys.  I see no word from Jossy, but Easy's on it.  

I haven't read it here, but there's a book out by Donna M. Greene called For Natalee...A Community of Love.  
Anyone know anything about it?  Maybe I missed a discussion of it.  If you want to read the nasty reviews by some "infamous" AOL board posters who have devoted their lives and given themselves completely to bashing Natalee's family, here's a link.  If any of you have read this book, you can add your review.  I read a little over on the Sentinel link earlier.  Jeez, they're everywhere!  

http://tinyurl.com/ys7tru

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: July 12, 2007, 04:56:59 PM »

O/T

POLICE BELIEVE MISSING MOM LISA STEBIC A 'VICTIM OF FOUL PLAY,' EYE HUSBAND AS A 'PERSON OF INTEREST'
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #832 on: July 12, 2007, 04:57:42 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Good Afternoon, Monkeys.  I see no word from Jossy, but Easy's on it.  

I haven't read it here, but there's a book out by Donna M. Greene called For Natalee...A Community of Love.  
Anyone know anything about it?  Maybe I missed a discussion of it.  If you want to read the nasty reviews by some "infamous" AOL board posters who have devoted their lives and given themselves completely to bashing Natalee's family, here's a link.  If any of you have read this book, you can add your review.  I read a little over on the Sentinel link earlier.  Jeez, they're everywhere!  

http://tinyurl.com/ys7tru

I believe in KARMA.....that includes YOU CHUCK...you are very close to the the top of the KARMA list....be skeeeeered...very skeeeered

hhhhhssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 12, 2007, 05:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

POLICE BELIEVE MISSING MOM LISA STEBIC A 'VICTIM OF FOUL PLAY,' EYE HUSBAND AS A 'PERSON OF INTEREST'

I wonder if the reporter got any info out of the guy?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 12, 2007, 05:10:41 PM »

I would like to hear Wendy Murphy talk more about this judge that tried to limit what could be said in his court room.  That is one of the nuttiest stories this week.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 12, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »

O/T

Maybe she got something out of the kids, but that would really be unethical. In the press conference today, that seemed to be one of the cops' biggest gripes -- Stebic won't let them talk to his kids.

Does the reporter lady have a husband? What does he say about this?

"Oh, honey, i"m taking the kids over to a murder suspect's house to go swimming."

"Fine dear. Be sure to wear sunscreen."

Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 12, 2007, 05:19:51 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
O/T

Maybe she got something out of the kids, but that would really be unethical. In the press conference today, that seemed to be one of the cops' biggest gripes -- Stebic won't let them talk to his kids.

"Oh, honey, i"m taking the kids over to a murder suspect's house to go swimming."

Rolling Eyes

Be sure to carry your gun
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 12, 2007, 05:22:55 PM »

I have to agree. The other 2 involved said they wanted to be sure he didn't get away with the money something stupic like that. I don't think he was involved either.  JMO The whole lot of them look a few bricks short of a full load.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: July 12, 2007, 05:23:41 PM »

Was just reading a news article about the drug traffic out of Venezuela into Dominican Republic/Haiti (Hispanola)....had visited DR about 4 years ago, and family had asked if we might have an interest to go back.  This creeps me out...and looking at the Map of the path taken, plus the lack of equipment on that island (no radar for incoming planes??)....just reinforces the drug trade through the Caribbean islands & that article I posted the other day about safety or lack thereof...

http://tinyurl.com/2drvzv

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 12, 2007, 05:23:51 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
O/T

Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.