April 26, 2024, 01:28:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Street - A Rounding Error  (Read 2765 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 15, 2012, 11:57:43 AM »

If  you read the news, the Federal Reserve seems to throw TRILLIONS of dollars around.  The dollars that Main Street ears are like a rounding error.  The derivatives market, iirc, is estimated to be anywhere from 800 TRILLION dollars to over 1,000 TRILLION dollars.  The Fed has apparently provided 'quantative easing' IN TRILLIONS to the biggest banks. 

"Beck Explains Why the Federal Reserve Is a Complete ‘Scam’"
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/beck-explains-why-the-federal-reserve-is-a-complete-scam/

What about Main Street?  Inflation for the least fortunate among us?  Loss of our net worth, while the biggest campaign contributors get TRILLIONS?  Bailouts beyond the imagination of the average taxpayer?

Where does it stop?  Anyone care about Main Street?  Main Street is likely a rounding error for the TRILLION dollar elite derivative players...big hedge funds, big banks, big global players...how much are they paying in taxes?  What is their fair share?   Just take and contribute nothing?

I watched Geithner defend the massive integrated international financial system because "it's easier for us"...who is us?  All the little rounding errors that have lost their homes?  All the little rounding errors that have no jobs, no hope, and no futures for their families?

"people still want to come here "  - despite regulation and taxes...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-takes-on-rep-charlie-rangel-over-obamas-unkept-promises/

Right...take jobs using bogus credentials, file and get bigger tax refunds than citizens, claim a seeminly unlimited number of dependents living in foreign countries (nieces, nephews, children) without evidence, and get BILLIONS...how many Americans can claim dependents in foreign countries?  Make claims without a Social Security number? Work, collect welfare, and get hugh refunds?

How long before every global citizen gets a refund courtesy of the American taxpayer?

Main Street is a round error.  What's wrong with this picture? Washington and the big players don't care about the jobless, the homeless, the families struggling to get by.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 12:08:39 PM »

"Obama Administration Bypasses Congress, to Give Immunity, Stop Deporting Younger Illegals"
http://nation.foxnews.com/illegal-immigration/2012/06/15/obama-administration-bypasses-congress-give-immunity-stop-deporting-younger-illegals

How do you get a criminal record if you are illegal?  Get pulled over for OWI?  Car accideent?  

Hmmm...give phoney name.  No drivers llicense. Give phoney address.  Could a citizen get away with this?

Is it a crime to steal someone's identity?  Get employment with bogus credentials?

How do you charge people with crimes if government is looking the other way when it comes to illegals?  

Why not eliminate the court system alltogether?  Empty the jails?

Open season on Americans.

just my humble opinions
Edit to change subject line to reflect that of the header.  MB
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:56:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 03:49:45 PM »

It looks like *amnesty*; it smells like *amnesty*; it is *amnesty*.

How else do you explain that a 30 year-old, who has been here more than 5 years, is allowed to stay?  If you are over 18 years-old, you were an adult, you made a decision as an adult.  There should be consequences.  If you were under 18, maybe we should look at deporting bad parents who put their children in this situation.

We will be kind, if it kills US; and, this may be the "straw."

The Administration is promoting *amnesty*. . . would Hispanic Community be willing to take on the burden of additional taxes, share their wealth, stand in line a little longer for benefits, share food stamps?  Lose their jobs and "flip burgers" with the rest of US?  Another 800,000 entering the work force won't help the jobs situation.

This Administration is delivering arsenic, intravenously.  Drip...Drip.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 07:54:46 PM »

It looks like *amnesty*; it smells like *amnesty*; it is *amnesty*.

How else do you explain that a 30 year-old, who has been here more than 5 years, is allowed to stay?  If you are over 18 years-old, you were an adult, you made a decision as an adult.  There should be consequences.  If you were under 18, maybe we should look at deporting bad parents who put their children in this situation.

We will be kind, if it kills US; and, this may be the "straw."

The Administration is promoting *amnesty*. . . would Hispanic Community be willing to take on the burden of additional taxes, share their wealth, stand in line a little longer for benefits, share food stamps?  Lose their jobs and "flip burgers" with the rest of US?  Another 800,000 entering the work force won't help the jobs situation.

This Administration is delivering arsenic, intravenously.  Drip...Drip.

I don't think it's just 800,000, I think that number is understated.  I believe someone pointed out that it's likely to be MILLIONS.  They suggested that the total population of illegals is likely 18-20 million in the US today.

How many already have jobs using bogus and stolen identities?  Isn't that a crime?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 08:14:38 PM »

I'm not sure who first ignored those that came here illegally and stayed.  How much  do they and their families cost the nation in welfare?  Education?  Tax refunds with 10 or more dependents in foreign countries?

Why didn't these politicians and government workers put Americans on Main Street first?

Why would anyone welcome the invation of humans, financial terrorists, and foreigners?  

Why would anyone legitimize any of these people when MILLIONS of Americans are out of work?  How many illegal aliens already have jobs?  Use false credentials?
Collect welfare at the same time?

How thorough will the background checks be?  Who decides?  The same people that hire TSA agents?  

What about all those people who apply and wait patiently for their turn?  I understand the agency that does this process will be overwhelmed.  How many criminals and terrorists will slip through the cracks?

if you've been here for years, what have you been doing?  Supporting yourself?

Why would anyone legitimize an invasion?  A human shield for drug gangs and third world dictators?  An advance colonization?

Edit to change subject line in this post to reflect that of the header subject line.  MB

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:57:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 09:33:40 PM »

This new scheme is called "Older Anchor Babies".

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.