April 28, 2024, 08:11:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133455 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2007, 10:52:40 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
NEXT ON GRETA ...

BREAKING NEWS ,,,

JFK HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED  
[/b]  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'll bet it's fun being married to a smarta$$, huh, Mrs. Red?

LOL ... Wink ... I resemble that remark.  Laughing

Shocked
 ROFL..  you are a great sport !!!   Wink
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2007, 10:53:45 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "wreck"
Well, I have to at least give Greta credit -- the segment was basically an expos'e on the IDIOCY of the Renho?Dompig article. Surprised

I totally agree!  And Thank God, she had JQK on to expose it as a lie, instead of Taco!

Not even taco will attempt to defend these outrageous lies!! He wont touch it except to say that all that Info leads away from his client..

Boycott!!!!!!!!

Oh, ******* ... we are not supposed to use the "B" word. Or so it has been said to me by PC people from elsewhere.  yea, yea ..

BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ... BOYCOTT ...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2007, 10:53:58 PM »

CBB... he claims I am worse... (hardly)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2007, 10:54:05 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
NEXT ON GRETA ...

BREAKING NEWS ,,,

[/b]  Shocked

I knew Mr. Red was joking when he said that but it bothered me none the less. I was a young Mother when JFK was assasinated. It was a very traumatic event. The start of the loss of our innocence . To me it seems like it was the start of so much violence from the crazies.

It is not a topic I feel is jokeworthy. Sorry . Calling it a night now.

I wasn't a joke about the event, it was a way of saying Greta is so far behind on the news..........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2007, 10:55:11 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
We did learn, that the Dutch team left a month ago and went home (with no result) and dont expect to resume their work until September.

In Aruba. That does not mean that they aren't working on things in the Netherlands.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 12, 2007, 10:57:02 PM »

So Greta bills a story that there is new news out of Aruba that the family is not going to be happy about. Funny thing is that over a week ago I spoke with Beth briefly and filled her in on this Amigoe article.

Greta must live in a time warp.

More breaking news from Greta ...

Hindenburg crashes ...

Greta. Welcome to yesterday. Population 1. You.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: July 12, 2007, 10:57:23 PM »

I actually have to give greta credit on the coverage of the pizza bomber and her questioning of how he was involved... I just don't see it myself...

this info on the miss nj story is a non-sequitr....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2007, 10:57:53 PM »

I can't believe after all this time that Renfro, Dompig, et al, just DON"T GET IT.
Don't they realize each time they pull a sleazy trick like this it just reinforces the boycott???

I wonder if AHATA likes how she is creating the atmosphere that causes decent people to NEVER want to visit that hellhole?

BOYCOTT!!!!!!!
SPREAD THE WORD!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2007, 10:58:49 PM »

I choose to look at the Greta segment as:
1) It put the story in the public eye again
2) She didn't FOSTER the story; had JQK there to expose it
3) Greta didn't have JR or Tacky there under the guise of "fair" with JQK
4) It brought us all together in anticipation!  Very Happy

(It also showed how behind they are!)

I agree.  good summary.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: July 12, 2007, 10:59:59 PM »

If Greta has an ounce of integrity left she should NEVER have Renfroe on her show again.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: July 12, 2007, 11:00:00 PM »

NEXT ON GRETA ...

BREAKING NEWS ,,,

[/b]  Shocked

I knew Mr. Red was joking when he said that but it bothered me none the less. I was a young Mother when JFK was assassinated. It was a very traumatic event. The start of the loss of our innocence . To me it seems like it was the start of so much violence from the crazies.

I truly hope that you are joking. Its not the story that is being made light of ,,, its the timeliness of the reporting GEEZ.

I think I am the person who writes all the posts about missing persons, crime, tragic death, etc ... WOW. Just as a historical note JFK does not have the patent on assassination. Its been happening long before he was sadly killed. He is also not the most famous President to be assassinated ... that would be Lincoln.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 12, 2007, 11:00:59 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
We did learn, that the Dutch team left a month ago and went home (with no result) and dont expect to resume their work until September.

Yea, I am not sure what to make of that part. Maybe they are preparing their case and will proceed then? .....likely they will wait for the completion of the deep water searches.

I hope that is what they are waiting for.  I wonder why Jossy didn't know they had left?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: July 12, 2007, 11:01:12 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
RED

youre making me LOSE IT

Need a cigar?  Twisted Evil
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #273 on: July 12, 2007, 11:01:15 PM »

Could Koen have been the the fifth suspect from Simeon?

"The fifth suspect is the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight, so tight"

Does his name begin with L?.....has a disco in his house....BTW, I don't think his *dad* hung himself.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: July 12, 2007, 11:01:50 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Yea, I am not sure what to make of that part. Maybe they are preparing their case and will proceed then? .....likely they will wait for the completion of the deep water searches.

I hope that is what they are waiting for.  I wonder why Jossy didn't know they had left?

I gotta admit, I wondered the very same thing. Odd.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: July 12, 2007, 11:02:45 PM »

Ok
Reading between the lines   here
Greta's show was
Except the JQK   speared  everone  (I hope Greta too). Something about  for reporting last weeks news now ... A week late & a $$ or so ahead ... I guess

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #276 on: July 12, 2007, 11:03:25 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I actually have to give greta credit on the coverage of the pizza bomber and her questioning of how he was involved... I just don't see it myself...

this info on the miss nj story is a non-sequitr....

OMG! Would you just co-sign my name to your posts!  Laughing

I'm not sure that the police aren't reacting to criticism for not calling in the bomb squad immediately!
That footage is so very hard for me to watch.................Police everywhere, guns drawn and this guy is begging for help. And you know you're watching the last seconds of his life.

Regardless of how it turns out, there was room for criticism, IMO.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: July 12, 2007, 11:04:04 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Could Koen have been the the fifth suspect from Simeon?

"The fifth suspect is the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight, so tight"

Does his name begin with L?.....has a disco in his house....BTW, I don't think his *dad* hung himself.

Could be that he was another "Arubacide".

Also, doncha love this stuff about the "boyfriend" from earlier in the week? Like, before Natalee even got there?

Is everyone on that island insane? Too much inbreeding? Something is very very wrong there.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

Q
« Reply #278 on: July 12, 2007, 11:04:12 PM »

NEXT ON GRETA ...

BREAKING NEWS ,,,

[/b]  Shocked

I knew Mr. Red was joking when he said that but it bothered me none the less. I was a young Mother when JFK was assassinated. It was a very traumatic event. The start of the loss of our innocence . To me it seems like it was the start of so much violence from the crazies.

I truly hope that you are joking. Its not the story that is being made light of ,,, its the timeliness of the reporting GEEZ.

I think I am the person who writes all the posts about missing persons, crime, tragic death, etc ... WOW. Just as a historical note JFK does not have the patent on assassination. Its been happening long before he was sadly killed. He is also not the most famous President to be assassinated ... that would be Lincoln.

Yes, but JFK was in many of our life times.  It does strike a cord.  I agree Greta was a week late in the reporting.  Maybe she was waiting for JQ to be available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #279 on: July 12, 2007, 11:05:21 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Ok
Reading between the lines   here
Greta's show was
Except the JQK   speared  everone  (I hope Greta too). Something about  for reporting last weeks news now ... A week late & a $$ or so ahead ... I guess

OF, you know it just as if you read the lines in BOLD!

JQK stated that JR was a source. That's what the "spearing" reference was about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.