April 27, 2024, 12:13:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133401 times)
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: July 12, 2007, 11:05:37 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
I wonder why Jossy didn't know they had left?

I believe Jossy when he says they are still there.  Maybe there are just a few Dutch team members spending the summer months and JQK does not know that.  The rest are working in Holland for the summer?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: July 12, 2007, 11:05:58 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I actually have to give greta credit on the coverage of the pizza bomber and her questioning of how he was involved... I just don't see it myself...

this info on the miss nj story is a non-sequitr....

OMG! Would you just co-sign my name to your posts!  Laughing

I'm not sure that the police aren't reacting to criticism for not calling in the bomb squad immediately!
That footage is so very hard for me to watch.................Police everywhere, guns drawn and this guy is begging for help. And you know you're watching the last seconds of his life.

Regardless of how it turns out, there was room for criticism, IMO.

and we agree once again!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: July 12, 2007, 11:06:26 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
If Greta has an ounce of integrity left she should NEVER have Renfroe on her show again.

ART I agree

<I am behind a bit here. lol>
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 12, 2007, 11:07:14 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "robots"
RED

youre making me LOSE IT

Need a cigar?  Twisted Evil

they are PREPARING the case

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: July 12, 2007, 11:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
I wonder why Jossy didn't know they had left?

I believe Jossy when he says they are still there.  Maybe there are just a few Dutch team members spending the summer months and JQK does not know that.  The rest are working in Holland for the summer?

I hope so, I know they said 3 or 4 were left and the rest returned home.  JQK just sounded like they had all gone.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 12, 2007, 11:07:58 PM »

On a more serious note and this would be considered real breaking news ...

I may learn as early as tomorrow what the exact time frame is for Tim Miller & TES going to Aruba. We will not wait days and weeks to report. When I find out, SM will share it with y'all.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Greta. Welcome to yesterday. Population 1. You.

Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 12, 2007, 11:08:34 PM »

If Greta has an ounce of integrity left she should NEVER have Renfroe on her show again.

ART I agree

<I am behind a bit here. lol>

Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: July 12, 2007, 11:08:53 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

I may learn as early as tomorrow what the exact time frame is for Tim Miller & TES going to Aruba. We will not wait days and weeks to report. When I find out, SM will share it with y'all.

We can hardly wait!!!  Go Tim!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: July 12, 2007, 11:09:28 PM »

Thanks, Red.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: July 12, 2007, 11:09:50 PM »

Greta segment transcribed by Heli at RU:

Greta On The Record
July 12, 2007

Transcribed from DVD Recording

Greta:

New report tonight in the Natalee Holloway case but is it absurd?

Natalee, as you know is the the teenager that disappeared more than two years ago from her highschool trip to Aruba. Here's the new report: it's in a Dutch newspaper and according to the Dutch newspaper, just days after Natalee vanished her mother learned that an anonymous caller claimed to know Natalee's whereabouts. According to the newspaper, the caller demanded $4,000 for the information but Beth said she would pay only $1,000.00 -- hence no information was forthcoming.

True or false? John Q Kelly, the attorney for Natalee Holloway's parents joins us from new York. I should say true or false or false and crazy?

John Q Kelly:

I think "absurd" was the best word you used at the start of the segment Greta. Clearly Beth or Dave would have traded their lives for any information regarding Natalee, not to mention $4,000.00. It was just a tip that Beth was more than happy to follow up on but it was obviously baseless information, no money was tendered and there was no information forthcoming. I know exactly what's being talked about.

Greta:

John, let's back up a second. This newspaper, it has a bunch of facts, it even has Dompig who ran the investigation, complaining about the FBI, saying they interfered. What's the story about this article? Who's behind it and why now?

John Q Kelly:

I think what's happened, if we back up a little bit Greta, there was a team of Dutch investigators over in Aruba and I was supposed to be given a final answer in late May, early June if there was going to be a prosecution in this case or not. In early June I received a phone call that the Dutch investigators had gone home until September so clearly they made no progress and there's no decision forthcoming and I think they just know that their investigation is stalled right now and they're looking to have other fall people. It looks like they're turning to Natalee's family and the FBI for that.

Greta:

In the newspaper article, some of the sources of the report are Julia Renfro, she's one of them, Dompig talked to them

John Q Kelly:

These are people I've talked to on numerous occasions, face to face and the information in there, I'm almost skeptical about whether they said it or not because it's just flat out false. It's like you said about the money, about Beth having flyers made up and distributed when she got off the plane when she got over there is wrong. The fact they wouldn't let the students be interviewed is flat out wrong.

Something like that I talked to Dompig about on many occasions, Karin Janssen on many occasions and tried to expedite the interviews and things like that, I was right in the middle of all that so I know is patently false these things they're saying.

Greta:

What struck me as bizarre is that there was the complaint that the FBI had interfered with the FBI. Our FBI and I remember that at the time out FBI had no authority to do anything and they just stood around and many of us were critical of the situation. Why was our FBI there is they were just standing around and powerless.

John Q Kelly:

As a foreign entity, the FBI had to be asked to get involved, they just couldn't unilaterally step in although they wanted to and the family was certainly asking them to. Aruba was steadfast in its determination not to let the FBI interfere, not to use their forensic testing, not to use their expertise and not to help them with assistance in any way and I know that for a fact. I was in the middle of that too and I don't know why they're saying this. The FBI has always been ready, willing and able to utilize all their resources to assisst in any way and it was flat out refused.

Greta:

If you had to say one person really failed in the investigation, who would that person be?

John Q Kelly:

Gerold Dompig, and he's the one in his famous interview who said "we know these boys did it, we just have to prove it". Now he's changed the whole thing to Natalee ran away and the FBI won't let us find her type thing. It is absurd Greta and if it wasn't so serious and tragic for the family, it's almost laughable.

Greta:

Will Karin Janssen ever talk? I know she's back in Holland but will she ever talk?

John Q Kelly:

Well I hope so, I mean I speak to her, she's back with her other job now and quite frankly, I hate to say it, I almost miss her and her input right now.

Greta:

John, thank you.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: July 12, 2007, 11:10:26 PM »

Quote from: ""
I hear that someone is degrading Beth in the BFN chat. Saying Natalee ran away and beth couldnt keep her husband..Its that observera so probably renfro or angela...

What nasty people.
I am surprised Debbie is allowing this to go on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 12, 2007, 11:10:53 PM »

Thanks Red!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 12, 2007, 11:11:12 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "Spock"
Could Koen have been the the fifth suspect from Simeon?

"The fifth suspect is the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight, so tight"

Does his name begin with L?.....has a disco in his house....BTW, I don't think his *dad* hung himself.

Could be that he was another "Arubacide".

Also, doncha love this stuff about the "boyfriend" from earlier in the week? Like, before Natalee even got there?

Is everyone on that island insane? Too much inbreeding? Something is very very wrong there.

If the people running the island had any sense they would have muzzled her a long time ago. But if they had any sense the case would have been prosecuted a long time ago. Aruba has a death wish they are slowly watching unfold before their eyes.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: July 12, 2007, 11:11:18 PM »

RED

youre making me LOSE IT

Need a cigar?  Twisted Evil

they are PREPARING the case

Cool

I sure hope you are right Robots..
 Like I said . if something good comes out of al of this. I'll smoke a cigar along with ya  and Wreck.  <just havs a bucket handy for me. cuz I know I will get sick,, lol>
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: July 12, 2007, 11:12:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "Spock"
Could Koen have been the the fifth suspect from Simeon?

"The fifth suspect is the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight, so tight"

Does his name begin with L?.....has a disco in his house....BTW, I don't think his *dad* hung himself.

Could be that he was another "Arubacide".

Also, doncha love this stuff about the "boyfriend" from earlier in the week? Like, before Natalee even got there?

Is everyone on that island insane? Too much inbreeding? Something is very very wrong there.

If the people running the island had any sense they would have muzzled her a long time ago. But if they had any sense the case would have been prosecuted a long time ago. Aruba has a death wish they are slowly watching unfold before their eyes.

YEs, and they just continue to make a bad situation worse!
Insane.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: July 12, 2007, 11:13:18 PM »

Yeah! That's good news. Thanks!

I was leary about the teasers for Greta's reporting tonight, for I was thinking surely it's not something we don't already know.  We DO hear it first here  Very Happy
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: July 12, 2007, 11:14:16 PM »

I hear that someone is degrading Beth in the BFN chat. Saying Natalee ran away and beth couldnt keep her husband..Its that observera so probably renfro or angela...

What nasty people.
I am surprised Debbie is allowing this to go on.

I hear its nuts..Glad I am not there to see it!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: July 12, 2007, 11:14:36 PM »

Thanks Red..
I just hope all of the recent events do not interfer with Tim's efforts

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: July 12, 2007, 11:15:17 PM »

How disgusting.  And WHY is that Sallowed to happen at BFN anyhow?
 Are they NOT a pro family site? I mean I cant read there BUT hear enough BS from others that can. it amazes the hell out of me.  Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.