April 28, 2024, 05:09:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133443 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 12, 2007, 11:15:43 PM »

Quote from: ""
Quote from: "Artcolley"
I hear that someone is degrading Beth in the BFN chat. Saying Natalee ran away and beth couldnt keep her husband..Its that observera so probably renfro or angela...

What nasty people.
I am surprised Debbie is allowing this to go on.

I hear its nuts..Glad I am not there to see it!!!

Me too. I haven't been there in a long time. It really sounds like its changed a lot.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2007, 11:17:01 PM »

I hear that someone is degrading Beth in the BFN chat. Saying Natalee ran away and beth couldnt keep her husband..Its that observera so probably renfro or angela...
Well, you know if that is Angela or Julia they have some nerve. Doesn't Julia have 4 children from 4 different fathers, and not married to any of them?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2007, 11:17:18 PM »

KLPD returning in September.

Arrow  Returning   =  Not finished

IMO
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2007, 11:17:31 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

How disgusting.  And WHY is that Sallowed to happen at BFN anyhow?
 Are they NOT a pro family site? I mean I cant read there BUT hear enough BS from others that can. it amazes the hell out of me.  Rolling Eyes

They were always very pro family. Somthing must have happened there.  Rolling Eyes
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2007, 11:19:56 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Well, you know if that is Angela or Julia they have some nerve. Doesn't Julia have 4 children from 4 different fathers, and not married to any of them?

Whenever a child is lost to a family it creates stress like I hope I never have to go through.
Marriages often break up.

Perhaps one day Julia or Angela may know this misery and perhaps there will be people ready to blame them and treat them hatefully.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2007, 11:20:34 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

IMO

Yep.  Also, in my mind just because they aren't in Aruba doesn't mean they aren't working on the case.  Don't forget, Joran and Guido are in the Netherlands.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: July 12, 2007, 11:21:12 PM »

IMO

TO PREPARE THE CASE Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2007, 11:21:42 PM »

Are they NOT a pro family site? I mean I cant read there BUT hear enough BS from others that can. it amazes the hell out of me.  Rolling Eyes

They were always very pro family. Somthing must have happened there.  Rolling Eyes

Must have Art... Cant read there unless you are a member.  Not joiing another site I sure cant keep u on. and one thats FOS by soe certain posters spweing garbage around.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2007, 11:22:35 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Whenever a child is lost to a family it creates stress like I hope I never have to go through.
Marriages often break up.

Perhaps one day Julia or Angela may know this misery and perhaps there will be people ready to blame them and treat them hatefully.
Absolutely!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2007, 11:23:53 PM »

I thought BFN chat was by invitation, isn't it the one Slogger runs? Why'd they invite her?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 12, 2007, 11:24:16 PM »

I think the change happened when robin started saying not to boycott... it made some ppl think that they should be all pc... just a guess I don't read or post there...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 12, 2007, 11:24:17 PM »

Must have Art... Cant read there unless you are a member.  Not joiing another site I sure cant keep u on. and one thats FOS by soe certain posters spweing garbage around.

I know, I have trouble just keeping up here lately! Laughing

But, you know, I just cannot ,for the life of me ,understand how anyone could trash a family that has lost their child. I just can't.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 12, 2007, 11:26:33 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I think the change happened when robin started saying not to boycott... it made some ppl think that they should be all pc... just a guess I don't read or post there...

I am very disappointed in Robin.
I think you are probably correct, Mrs. Red. People tend to go along to get along.
Not me. I am still boycotting!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: July 12, 2007, 11:26:33 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

What nasty people.

I will check it out.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 12, 2007, 11:27:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

IMO

Yep.  Also, in my mind just because they aren't in Aruba doesn't mean they aren't working on the case.  Don't forget, Joran and Guido are in the Netherlands.

Yes. I will even go as far as saying JQK's pessimism is unwarranted. The KLPD have had the case for almost a year now. They could have shut it down in June if they wanted.

I'll wait for an update from Lazlo...or TooTs.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2007, 11:27:36 PM »

Medleyrelay posted at RU - guess she wasn't happy with Greta tonight, lol  Laughing

Medleyrelay wrote:

JQK is a perfect example of truly incompetent attorney that has no idea what he is talking about. That was pathetic. But no less than I would expect from him. And sad that Greta if she really wanted to actually get back into this story again and find the truth - then bring on some of the people like Dompig and Julia - allow them to explain this on national tv - just dont dismiss it. Pathetic - and Fox says they are about truth??? Bah!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2007, 11:27:53 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "*******"

What nasty people.

I will check it out.

THanks, BleachedBlack
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: July 12, 2007, 11:27:55 PM »

I know, I have trouble just keeping up here lately! Laughing

But, you know, I just cannot ,for the life of me ,understand how anyone could trash a family that has lost their child. I just can't.

I agree with you 100%. and those that HAVW.. it WILL come back to biet them in their sorry ass someday.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2007, 11:29:33 PM »

I agree with you 100%. and those that HAVW.. it WILL come back to biet them in their sorry ass someday.

Yes, and I hope it does. THat sounds crude, but I truly think these people are a blight on the Earth.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2007, 11:32:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Medleyrelay posted at RU - guess she wasn't happy with Greta tonight, lol  Laughing

Medleyrelay wrote:

JQK is a perfect example of truly incompetent attorney that has no idea what he is talking about. That was pathetic. But no less than I would expect from him. And sad that Greta if she really wanted to actually get back into this story again and find the truth - then bring on some of the people like Dompig and Julia - allow them to explain this on national tv - just dont dismiss it. Pathetic - and Fox says they are about truth??? Bah!!

Maybe the crack is runnin low for her pipe in Crescent.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.