April 27, 2024, 08:06:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133426 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2007, 11:32:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Medleyrelay posted at RU - guess she wasn't happy with Greta tonight, lol  Laughing

Medleyrelay wrote:

JQK is a perfect example of truly incompetent attorney that has no idea what he is talking about. That was pathetic. But no less than I would expect from him. And sad that Greta if she really wanted to actually get back into this story again and find the truth - then bring on some of the people like Dompig and Julia - allow them to explain this on national tv - just dont dismiss it. Pathetic - and Fox says they are about truth??? Bah!!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2007, 11:32:53 PM »

Medleyrelay posted at RU - guess she wasn't happy with Greta tonight, lol  Laughing

Medleyrelay wrote:

JQK is a perfect example of truly incompetent attorney that has no idea what he is talking about. That was pathetic. But no less than I would expect from him. And sad that Greta if she really wanted to actually get back into this story again and find the truth - then bring on some of the people like Dompig and Julia - allow them to explain this on national tv - just dont dismiss it. Pathetic - and Fox says they are about truth??? Bah!!

Well, alrighty then.
And Medley would know, wouldn't she?
Another blight.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2007, 11:34:12 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Medleyrelay wrote:

Maybe the crack is runnin low for her pipe in Crescent.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

ROFLMAO!!!! Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2007, 11:35:30 PM »

Medleyrelay wrote:

DANGER - WILD CREATURE on the LOOSE

WARNING   DANGER    WARNING

- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2007, 11:38:01 PM »

Klaasend
Thanks for snagging & dragging  that transcript Greta's show here

Robots
 Our Internet Buddie
I do hope you are correct...
You have no idea  how much I want to turn the words / meaning of this song from "Heart Breaks"  to  "Heart Celebrates"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vAPgQCpzQ  by Rob Thomas

BTW
I know I'm being

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys! I have Greta on too. Yes, I was playing with Angie's new toy. Laughing  Very Happy

but can someone post/send  me a whistling Smiley so I can say Hi to the new Elaine

Sorry again for being  

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2007, 11:41:10 PM »

I JUST GAVE  A UNIT FOR THE HINDENBURG.EVERYONE SHOULD GO.REPORTS OF UFO LANDING IN NEW JERSEY
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2007, 11:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Klaasend

Robots
 Our Internet Buddie
You have no idea  how much I want to turn the words / meaning of this song from "Heart Breaks"  to  "Heart Celebrates"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vAPgQCpzQ  by Rob Thomas

BTW
I know I'm being

Hello Monkeys! I have Greta on too. Yes, I was playing with Angie's new toy. Laughing  Very Happy

but can someone post/send  me a whistling Smiley so I can say Hi to the new Elaine

Sorry again for being  

OF  ROCKS !!!!!!

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2007, 11:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I JUST GAVE  A UNIT FOR THE HINDENBURG.EVERYONE SHOULD GO.REPORTS OF UFO LANDING IN NEW JERSEY

Shocked 60 years after roswell they are back for some east coasters??

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2007, 11:44:55 PM »

Quote from: *******
Quote from: "Tiger"

Shocked 60 years after roswell they are back for some east coasters??[/quote

i know a few east coasters they should keep!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: July 12, 2007, 11:45:28 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Klaasend

Robots
 Our Internet Buddie

BTW
I know I'm being

Sorry again for being  
Awww shuckins... Embarassed ... Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2007, 11:45:48 PM »

Robots
Thanks ... but ROCKS...    Confused  
No   this is more my speed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 12, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Medleyrelay wrote:

DANGER - WILD CREATURE on the LOOSE

WARNING   DANGER    WARNING
ROFLMAO!  
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: July 12, 2007, 11:49:17 PM »

Greta segment transcribed by Heli at RU:

Greta On The Record
July 12, 2007

Transcribed from DVD Recording

Greta:

New report tonight in the Natalee Holloway case but is it absurd?

Natalee, as you know is the the teenager that disappeared more than two years ago from her highschool trip to Aruba. Here's the new report: it's in a Dutch newspaper and according to the Dutch newspaper, just days after Natalee vanished her mother learned that an anonymous caller claimed to know Natalee's whereabouts. According to the newspaper, the caller demanded $4,000 for the information but Beth said she would pay only $1,000.00 -- hence no information was forthcoming.

True or false? John Q Kelly, the attorney for Natalee Holloway's parents joins us from new York. I should say true or false or false and crazy?

John Q Kelly:

I think "absurd" was the best word you used at the start of the segment Greta. Clearly Beth or Dave would have traded their lives for any information regarding Natalee, not to mention $4,000.00. It was just a tip that Beth was more than happy to follow up on but it was obviously baseless information, no money was tendered and there was no information forthcoming. I know exactly what's being talked about.

Greta:

John, let's back up a second. This newspaper, it has a bunch of facts, it even has Dompig who ran the investigation, complaining about the FBI, saying they interfered. What's the story about this article? Who's behind it and why now?

John Q Kelly:

I think what's happened, if we back up a little bit Greta, there was a team of Dutch investigators over in Aruba and I was supposed to be given a final answer in late May, early June if there was going to be a prosecution in this case or not. In early June I received a phone call that the Dutch investigators had gone home until September so clearly they made no progress and there's no decision forthcoming and I think they just know that their investigation is stalled right now and they're looking to have other fall people. It looks like they're turning to Natalee's family and the FBI for that.

Greta:

In the newspaper article, some of the sources of the report are Julia Renfro, she's one of them, Dompig talked to them

John Q Kelly:

These are people I've talked to on numerous occasions, face to face and the information in there, I'm almost skeptical about whether they said it or not because it's just flat out false. It's like you said about the money, about Beth having flyers made up and distributed when she got off the plane when she got over there is wrong. The fact they wouldn't let the students be interviewed is flat out wrong.

Something like that I talked to Dompig about on many occasions, Karin Janssen on many occasions and tried to expedite the interviews and things like that, I was right in the middle of all that so I know is patently false these things they're saying.

Greta:

What struck me as bizarre is that there was the complaint that the FBI had interfered with the FBI. Our FBI and I remember that at the time out FBI had no authority to do anything and they just stood around and many of us were critical of the situation. Why was our FBI there is they were just standing around and powerless.

John Q Kelly:

As a foreign entity, the FBI had to be asked to get involved, they just couldn't unilaterally step in although they wanted to and the family was certainly asking them to. Aruba was steadfast in its determination not to let the FBI interfere, not to use their forensic testing, not to use their expertise and not to help them with assistance in any way and I know that for a fact. I was in the middle of that too and I don't know why they're saying this. The FBI has always been ready, willing and able to utilize all their resources to assisst in any way and it was flat out refused.

Greta:

If you had to say one person really failed in the investigation, who would that person be?

John Q Kelly:

Gerold Dompig, and he's the one in his famous interview who said "we know these boys did it, we just have to prove it". Now he's changed the whole thing to Natalee ran away and the FBI won't let us find her type thing. It is absurd Greta and if it wasn't so serious and tragic for the family, it's almost laughable.

Greta:

Will Karin Janssen ever talk? I know she's back in Holland but will she ever talk?

John Q Kelly:

Well I hope so, I mean I speak to her, she's back with her other job now and quite frankly, I hate to say it, I almost miss her and her input right now.

Greta:

John, thank you.

I watched the show...and I'm not sure I covered all, but bolded something that stood out... Shocked  Rolling Eyes  (I also know I may be behind and repeating another's comments)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: July 12, 2007, 11:52:30 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Medleyrelay wrote:

Maybe the crack is runnin low for her pipe in Crescent.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

ROFLMAO!!!! Laughing

Wink  Art!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: July 13, 2007, 12:04:51 AM »

Yes,I was at Roswell and Cold creek,in Pa.i will have to return someday,but not yet.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: July 13, 2007, 12:10:51 AM »

nite y'all....

keep the faith.. I agree with CBB's assessment of the show and that is good thing..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 13, 2007, 12:12:00 AM »

Any word from Sun Freak.I just saw Tom Cruise fly by
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: July 13, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

those worms and green fairies are loose in the islands,again.we have a great liver transplant center here,we could work out a trade,with some.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: July 13, 2007, 12:19:07 AM »

nighty monkeys.I miss Kermit,my ole buddy
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #339 on: July 13, 2007, 12:27:59 AM »

Anyone seen Rob tonight?  He's got some splainin' to do

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.