April 27, 2024, 12:11:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133399 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: July 13, 2007, 12:31:33 AM »

G'nite Monkeys...

AngieX   I did not know (the Old)  You did video spots
Check the Lounge   http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1330
 Wink

SeeeYaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #341 on: July 13, 2007, 12:34:06 AM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Anyone seen Rob tonight?  He's got some splainin' to do

Yeah, I fell asleep waiting last night for an answer......

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #342 on: July 13, 2007, 12:34:56 AM »

He posted this at 1:30 this morning:

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see what is going on in the case currently. I have been looking all over the place and see the Dutch are ready to launch a counter strike on Natalee and Beth.

Sorry to say.. but it's coming - the writing is on the wall. Not only are they unwilling to close the case, they are about to attempt a total and complete fraud on the American public. This is the run up that you have been seeing.

They have been leaking a bunch of bullcrap to people of very questionable morals and they are about to attempt a total and complete slam job.

They have finally cooked up their final conspiracy theory and this one has apparently taken over a year to conjure up. Each and every time they tried a new theory it was quickly shot down... now they think they have the goods...this is gonna get pretty nasty if I'm correct here. What has happened so far is gonna be nothing compared to what will be coming.
=================================
And this one a short time later:  
I need some more info...but from what I am seeing all over the net and it is looking like this is a concerted effort to sort of close the case in a round about way. I believe (and this is still early as I am still figuring out what is totally happening) they may say an unidentified assailant has committed a crime with the help of Beth Holloway.

It seems that even some Dutch Congressmen are also pushing this new theory.

Like I said, I don't have all the info needed to make a definitive determination, but the early indications are something is very rotten and it looks like they may move on this new finding relatively soon.

Something horrible is cooking.
========================

******* wrote:
Rob wrote:
This is more than to counter Beth book in my opinion. Which I believe they could care less about.

They are kinda early for that..They sure do hate Beth and Nacy Grace in Aruba..  

*******, I'm not sure this even has anything to do with Beth's book...

I don't think they care one iota. This is not looking good imo...I hope to God I'm totally wrong here.

Klaas wrote: "Who? Where are you getting this information? Give us the links? "

I'll have to look for it again tomorrow... it's kinda late here and I don't know if I can find it now...

I saw it in a Dutch online newspaper earlier tonight and then went on a mission to see what I could find...I didn't save anything because I just just scanning and looking around.

I didn't intend to make an informative post on it, but after I thought about it, it looked like something is up.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #343 on: July 13, 2007, 12:36:52 AM »

I'm going to bed now, but if Rob shows up will someone please ask him for those links?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: July 13, 2007, 12:38:15 AM »

I'm going to bed now, but if Rob shows up will someone please ask him for those links?

Good luck!  Already tried! Ain't been back since!

Night Kaysmom!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: July 13, 2007, 12:42:06 AM »

Will do
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: July 13, 2007, 12:44:54 AM »

They just said on FOX news that they found the body of that little 12 yr old girl from Tacoma, Zina Linnick...how sad...our little children, how do we save them? Sad
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 13, 2007, 12:45:30 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
They just said on FOX news that they found the body of that little 12 yr old girl from Tacoma, Zina Linnick...how sad...our little children, how do we save them? Sad
j

Yes, I just saw that too.  This is become way too common! Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2007, 12:47:55 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
j

This is making me sick.  Seems every day another girl or young woman is murdered by some freak.  What is the matter with people?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2007, 12:48:28 AM »

j

Dihannah it is heart wrenching!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: July 13, 2007, 12:50:48 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
j

This is making me sick.  Seems every day another girl or young woman is murdered by some freak.  What is the matter with people?

http://www.king5.com/

Police Statement - Tacoma Police announced that the body of 12-year-old Zina Linnik has been located in an area within Pierce County. The information came from a suspect currently held on an unrelated charge. More details to follow.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: July 13, 2007, 12:52:18 AM »

If Tyler were here she might tell you it's the 'beast' and increasingly I think we are seeing she's likely right. The beast may grow predators at such a fast rate they equal the good guys now, but are just hiding in plain sight.

Elaine I agree, our children, our innocents, and our future.

One has to wonder if Julia finally realized tonight who her friends are...........

or are not?

long time coming, that one.

Night all !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: July 13, 2007, 12:52:35 AM »

Klass--when you have a minute will you send Robots my email and ask him if I can have his

TIA
Marlee
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: July 13, 2007, 12:52:41 AM »

It's absurd to say the Dutch are going to try to slam Natalee and create a scenario like you speak.

Why? Why would they have to do anything? Is some entity pressuring them for closure?

It would be easier to just do nothing. If someone or some group even makes it a priority and I hope's it's our government do you really think this is they way it would be handled?

Our own media hasn't done homework and people still take Aruba advertising money. I see this as PR, not unlike every time Tacopina comes on televisionl.

I see the opposite, because something is lighting up Aruba and those with interests, if not, why even engage at all?

Right now, there is nothing to close.
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: July 13, 2007, 12:56:10 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
GRETA SUCKS

and she is STUPID as PAINTED ROCK

Had to LOL at that one. Sorry to go back so far in the thread and dig this one up, but I am left wondering, Robots... How do you really feel?  Cool
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: July 13, 2007, 12:56:21 AM »

j

Some people are sick as hell. Years ago, at least in this area, people who were mentally unstable were locked away. That is tabu now here. I do believe that mentally disturbed people should have some rights. But, they should be much more closely monitored and followed. If by God, they are thinking of harming another person or a child, lock them up...I say! So many of the people that get picked up for these crimes have previous criminal records. Yet, they are allowed to run free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 13, 2007, 12:57:11 AM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Klass--when you have a minute will you send Robots my email and ask him if I can have his

TIA
Marlee

I just sent him your email addy.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #357 on: July 13, 2007, 12:57:37 AM »

From BRN   I'm a member.

Debbie
Administrator

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: NEWS FROM ARUBA .. GRETA
« Reply #11 on: Today at 09:03:39 PM »
Let's all meet in the chat room:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/chat.html

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: ""
I hear that someone is degrading Beth in the BFN chat. Saying Natalee ran away and beth couldnt keep her husband..Its that observera so probably renfro or angela...

How disgusting.  And WHY is that Sallowed to happen at BFN anyhow?
 Are they NOT a pro family site? I mean I cant read there BUT hear enough BS from others that can. it amazes the hell out of me.  Rolling Eyes

They were always very pro family. Somthing must have happened there.  Rolling Eyes

Must have Art... Cant read there unless you are a member.  Not joiing another site I sure cant keep u on. and one thats FOS by soe certain posters spweing garbage around.

I know, I have trouble just keeping up here lately! Laughing

But, you know, I just cannot ,for the life of me ,understand how anyone could trash a family that has lost their child. I just can't.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 13, 2007, 12:58:11 AM »

Quote from: "Frank"
It's absurd to say the Dutch are going to try to slam Natalee and create a scenario like you speak.

Why? Why would they have to do anything? Is some entity pressuring them for closure?

It would be easier to just do nothing. If someone or some group even makes it a priority and I hope's it's our government do you really think this is they way it would be handled?

Our own media hasn't done homework and people still take Aruba advertising money. I see this as PR, not unlike every time Tacopina comes on televisionl.

I see the opposite, because something is lighting up Aruba and those with interests, if not, why even engage at all?

Right now, there is nothing to close.

Hi Frank!  Who are you addressing this post to?
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 13, 2007, 01:00:26 AM »

Quote from: "Marlee"

TIA
Marlee

I just sent him your email addy.

Thanks Klass!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.