April 27, 2024, 04:38:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133417 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 13, 2007, 07:42:28 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 13, 2007, 07:45:03 AM »

Diario isn't updated for today ... is this a holiday? I'll check later.

Happy Friday - Friday the 13th  Shocked  !

FUBARUBA!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #382 on: July 13, 2007, 07:52:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Medleyrelay posted at RU - guess she wasn't happy with Greta tonight, lol  Laughing

Medleyrelay wrote:

JQK is a perfect example of truly incompetent attorney that has no idea what he is talking about. That was pathetic. But no less than I would expect from him. And sad that Greta if she really wanted to actually get back into this story again and find the truth - then bring on some of the people like Dompig and Julia - allow them to explain this on national tv - just dont dismiss it. Pathetic - and Fox says they are about truth??? Bah!!

She is in denial  Rolling Eyes
Back in May (5-21-07) 'Disgustedmom' posted an interesting comment that I had thought of, as I am sure many of us have...only my thought was...Anita. Anyway, Disgustedmom thinks that MedleyRelay may be Joran due to the name Medley(conglomeration) Relay (pass on message), she says her name is 'JAN' =JorAN. However, I believe it is Anita just from listening to the way Anita speaks (her manner of speech) on the news shows, then compare that to how Medley comes across in her posts. Also, if you search on google 'Joran Van der Sloot' google will ask you if you mean JAN Van der Sloot. If you remember correctly, Medley is said to have met the family...SURE SHE HAS----SHE IS THE FAMILY, LMAOOOOOO!!
Disgustedmoms post is here
http://tinyurl.com/yskzqt   remark# 178

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 13, 2007, 07:57:00 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: ""
I hear that someone is degrading Beth in the BFN chat. Saying Natalee ran away and beth couldnt keep her husband..Its that observera so probably renfro or angela...

I thought BFN chat was by invitation, isn't it the one Slogger runs? Why'd they invite her?

I am at member at BFN. You do not have to be 'invited' to the chat room I went to, just have to be a member at BFN. I just clicked on the link Debbie posted when she said..."let's all go to the chat room." Perhaps there is another chat room tht is by invite only, I do not know.

I went for an hour or so. I was there to late to witness any family bashing, but there were some posters with questionable objectives. You are right the main chat-which is where they were is a link on the main page at BFN. then there is another hidy-hole, hosted by Slogger I believe.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 13, 2007, 07:58:43 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I take it that Greta didn’t find Dompig, Julia and Angela believable!  Lol

A serious investigative journalist should take a hard look at this whole thing.  The recent Amigoe article is only a small taste of what Natalee’s family has endured for over two years.  They had no idea the extent of evil that engulfed Aruba.

I do hope that Beth’s book exposes every last one of these people that tried to take advantage of her and others.

Dompig was a big problem due to the position he held and his complete incompetence, but I think those that befriended Beth in those early days carry a heavier burden.  Can you imagine the relief she probably felt when she met two American women living in Aruba?  She probably put all her trust into those two monsters in the beginning and I imagine it was a bitter pill to swallow when she realized what she was dealing with was not human.
Crush ‘em with words and truth!!!!!!!!

Easy you hit the nail right on the head.

I'm sure Aruba was not happy with what Greta reported last night.  They went from giving away a free trip on the CBS Morning show right back to the jackasses they are.  Great going.

I don't care how people perceived the story last night because it keep Natalee in the news.  To say an Aruban police chief (Gerald Dompig) was the biggest problem in the Natalee Holloway investigation was just awful publicity for Aruba.

I wonder if they want their money back for the free trip they gave out Wink

BOYCOTT ARUBA.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: July 13, 2007, 08:00:04 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Diario isn't updated for today ... is this a holiday? I'll check later.

Happy Friday - Friday the 13th  Shocked  !

FUBARUBA!

I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th until you just mentioned it Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 13, 2007, 08:06:44 AM »

Quote from: "San"

A serious investigative journalist should take a hard look at this whole thing.  The recent Amigoe article is only a small taste of what Natalee’s family has endured for over two years.  They had no idea the extent of evil that engulfed Aruba.

I do hope that Beth’s book exposes every last one of these people that tried to take advantage of her and others.

Dompig was a big problem due to the position he held and his complete incompetence, but I think those that befriended Beth in those early days carry a heavier burden.  Can you imagine the relief she probably felt when she met two American women living in Aruba?  She probably put all her trust into those two monsters in the beginning and I imagine it was a bitter pill to swallow when she realized what she was dealing with was not human.

I'm sure Aruba was not happy with what Greta reported last night.  They went from giving away a free trip on the CBS Morning show right back to the jackasses they are.  Great going.

I don't care how people perceived the story last night because it keep Natalee in the news.  To say an Aruban police chief (Gerald Dompig) was the biggest problem in the Natalee Holloway investigation was just awful publicity for Aruba.

BOYCOTT ARUBA.

I wonder if the winners of that trip will have it on ebay today!   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 13, 2007, 08:07:53 AM »

Is FOB finally dissolving?   Twisted Evil
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 13, 2007, 08:11:56 AM »

In the context of the recent Amigoe.com story about the FBI etc., I have been meaning to remind folks that Amigoe.com and Dompig also planted this outrageous story about Max DeVries. It came out in July or August of 2005. IMO the sole purpose was to shore up the idea that Natalee ALSO was an insurance scam.

To this day folks on Aruba think Max is alive, mom arrested, etc. You can read some of the comments about this on the thread for Peter De Vries.

Insurance company in the US asks the police for information on Max de Vries

ARUBA – The police is still not sure whether the American Max de Vries is still alive. According to chief of police Gerold Dompig, the police have only heard that there are rumours going round. “District Noord is busy investigating the rumours via official channels.” He means the American FBI and Interpol.

Dompig denies the fact that he had gone to La Cabana Hotel with the developments of the case. “They have come to us. They have found information on the Internet and informed us. We are now busy investigating the information they found on the Internet.”

La Cabana’s story is different though. The hotel employee has again confirmed to the Amigoe today that the police had informed the hotel that Max de Vries is probably alive. The boy is supposedly in Brazil. The American Insurance Company had asked the Aruban police for more information. Dompig didn’t want to say the name of the insurance company. “That is not in the interest of the investigation.” On the question of why the police is cooperating with the request of an American insurance company, Dompig answered that “Aruba would like to close the case of Max de Vries. That’s why we have to investigate new information.” Max de Vries disappeared over a year ago after an accident with a jet ski during a vacation in Aruba.

At some point the link to the story became obsolete; unfortunately the exact publication date therefore was lost (at least to me - if someone knows the date I would love to have it). The article above was actually brought over from RU.

Fairly recently, we asked Jossy about this case, on Dana's show. Jossy said the case was closed; he sounded a little surprised at being asked about such an "old" case.

And Rob has stated that despite the case being closed, Mrs. DeVries has not received a copy of the investigation records.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 13, 2007, 08:13:58 AM »

BOYCOTT ARUBA.

I wonder if the winners of that trip will have it on ebay today!   Laughing

Laughing
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: July 13, 2007, 08:14:19 AM »

I just tried to go there-that is too weird!I wonder who put that pic up and why..I didn't hang around,did you?If so what else did you see?I was to skeerd to go any farther. Shocked

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 13, 2007, 08:18:20 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
In the context of the recent Amigoe.com story about the FBI etc., I have been meaning to remind folks that Amigoe.com and Dompig also planted this outrageous story about Max DeVries. It came out in July or August of 2005. IMO the sole purpose was to shore up the idea that Natalee ALSO was an insurance scam.

To this day folks on Aruba think Max is alive, mom arrested, etc. You can read some of the comments about this on the thread for Peter De Vries.

Insurance company in the US asks the police for information on Max de Vries

ARUBA – The police is still not sure whether the American Max de Vries is still alive. According to chief of police Gerold Dompig, the police have only heard that there are rumours going round. “District Noord is busy investigating the rumours via official channels.” He means the American FBI and Interpol.

Dompig denies the fact that he had gone to La Cabana Hotel with the developments of the case. “They have come to us. They have found information on the Internet and informed us. We are now busy investigating the information they found on the Internet.”

La Cabana’s story is different though. The hotel employee has again confirmed to the Amigoe today that the police had informed the hotel that Max de Vries is probably alive. The boy is supposedly in Brazil. The American Insurance Company had asked the Aruban police for more information. Dompig didn’t want to say the name of the insurance company. “That is not in the interest of the investigation.” On the question of why the police is cooperating with the request of an American insurance company, Dompig answered that “Aruba would like to close the case of Max de Vries. That’s why we have to investigate new information.” Max de Vries disappeared over a year ago after an accident with a jet ski during a vacation in Aruba.

At some point the link to the story became obsolete; unfortunately the exact publication date therefore was lost (at least to me - if someone knows the date I would love to have it). The article above was actually brought over from RU.

Fairly recently, we asked Jossy about this case, on Dana's show. Jossy said the case was closed; he sounded a little surprised at being asked about such an "old" case.

And Rob has stated that despite the case being closed, Mrs. DeVries has not received a copy of the investigation records.

This is Aruba's main goal right now not to give Beth a copy of the investigation records.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #392 on: July 13, 2007, 08:19:33 AM »

Sigh....

do to all these recent developments I am about to recommend to the producers of the Kickradio Show that we do something, well controversial...

As many of you might know, kickradio has listeners in 120 countries world wide...

95% of those listeners are young adults 18 to 25

90% of that 18 to 25 demographic is "female"...

I believe we need to now point out the dangers of "clubbing" -- especially for young females, and especially in Aruba...

And, if we get any flak for this... well, i am ready to pint out that this is due to the recent offensive to cover the truth by trying to dirty the victim's family in all of this...

It is sick, pathetic and downright BS...

I have tried to restrain myself, but this has gone too far...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 13, 2007, 08:19:54 AM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
He posted this at 1:30 this morning:

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see what is going on in the case currently. I have been looking all over the place and see the Dutch are ready to launch a counter strike on Natalee and Beth.

Sorry to say.. but it's coming - the writing is on the wall. Not only are they unwilling to close the case, they are about to attempt a total and complete fraud on the American public. This is the run up that you have been seeing.

for someone to come out and say this, without anything to back it up or any reasoning behind why they feel this way is just a little beyond silly.  I'm not saying I totally disagree with the idea but at least show us why you (whoever wrote it) feel this way.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 13, 2007, 08:20:04 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

I just tried to go there-that is too weird!I wonder who put that pic up and why..I didn't hang around,did you?If so what else did you see?I was to skeerd to go any farther. Shocked

I tried to get out of there as quick as possible.  Didn't know what I was looking at and didn't want to stay to find out Shocked
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 13, 2007, 08:24:06 AM »

I tried to get out of there as quick as possible.  Didn't know what I was looking at and didn't want to stay to find out Shocked

I know that's how I felt...also a message popped up to run ActiveX or something like that so I exited pronto Laughing  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: July 13, 2007, 08:24:33 AM »

Nooooooooo, I didn't hang around and I am going to run a scan now! lol

That place has gone CRAZY!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 13, 2007, 08:26:00 AM »

Nooooooooo, I didn't hang around and I am going to run a scan now! lol

That place has gone CRAZY!

Laughing  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 13, 2007, 08:26:45 AM »

Somebody hacked there site..lol!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 13, 2007, 08:29:01 AM »

The new name is Pit 10 Ownz you... Shocked  Twisted Evil

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.