April 28, 2024, 03:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133441 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: July 13, 2007, 10:40:00 AM »

The Amigo article on Max DeVries came out around 7-15-2005. I'm the one that did the post on about that piece of disinformation.

Here's the link - I won't forget that in the future.

http://tinyurl.com/26tgfm

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: July 13, 2007, 10:42:28 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
The Amigo article on Max DeVries came out around 7-15-2005. I'm the one that did the post on about that piece of disinformation.

btw- as you can see Muffinhozer has a link to Amigoe and this is not a new area for her.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: July 13, 2007, 10:42:29 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
actually, they just pointed out that the $4k scam was just that, a scam... played the JQK piece from Greta....

seems like someone has gotten the message that  most Americans  don't want to hear the BS spewing forth...

Renfro and Dompig's flatulence is back-firing on them big time. All they will get out of this is further inspection from the proper authorities for the rest of their lives.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: July 13, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »

I honestly think that girls should be told that it can happen anywhere... and to keep to the buddy system... which doesn't seem to be happening... look at Immette St. Gillien, (sp?) Stepha Henry... and the list goes on....

just because you are in college or graduated high school doesn't make you impervious...for whatever reason it seems like these days

kids don't get it.... they seem to think nothing can happen to them... and how are we going to make them aware?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: July 13, 2007, 10:53:42 AM »

As we all know, Beth said someone could be lobbying for Joran at the Hague.

Rob ... I contend that influential individuals within the Dutch administration are participants in the coverup .... conflicts of interest abound at every level of the Dutch and Aruban administration in relation to Paulus van der Sloot.

I have never had faith in the Dutch investigators.  I have always suspected that their involvement has been one giant PR campaign ... one giant PR campaign to convince the world that everything possible was done for justice to prevail prior to closing the Natalee Holloway case or ... deeming it an open but cold case  

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/03/more-conflicts-of-interest-in-response.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #445 on: July 13, 2007, 10:59:21 AM »

btw- as you can see Muffinhozer has a link to Amigoe and this is not a new area for her.
Lmffaoooooo@ Muffinhozer gotta love all the nicks!
I agree w/ you Rob that while scanning sites and searching stuff one does not save everything...Hell..I even lose stuff I know I saved, lmao, even though I am very organized (most of the time).

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 13, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
truthseeker2 - Yes, thank you. I knew this was mentioned at RWV. I have tried so many times to figure out the date of the Amigoe article, which does in fact mention "internet rumors."

Everything I could round up about Max is on the M&C thread, and most is also in the Peter De Vries thread. (I thought Peter DV might be really annoyed about that particular wrinkle, but to my knowledge he never followed up on it.)

I'm just making the point, though, that Amigoe.com looks to be a "plant rumor" device. And Dompig a willing channel. IMO.

I am so sure that folks on Aruba will now believe that the FBI obstructed the investigation and that Beth has been implicated in Natalee's disappearance.

They also believe that Max is alive and was an insurance scam.

I agree with you on this.  Amigo seems to be a rag that is used for that purpose.  I may have a copy of the original article on Max on my laptop at home.  If I do I will post a copy of it.  (I'm supposed to be working right now.  hehe)

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: July 13, 2007, 11:05:57 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "msmarple"
truthseeker2 - Yes, thank you. I knew this was mentioned at RWV. I have tried so many times to figure out the date of the Amigoe article, which does in fact mention "internet rumors."

Everything I could round up about Max is on the M&C thread, and most is also in the Peter De Vries thread. (I thought Peter DV might be really annoyed about that particular wrinkle, but to my knowledge he never followed up on it.)

I'm just making the point, though, that Amigoe.com looks to be a "plant rumor" device. And Dompig a willing channel. IMO.

I am so sure that folks on Aruba will now believe that the FBI obstructed the investigation and that Beth has been implicated in Natalee's disappearance.

They also believe that Max is alive and was an insurance scam.

This morning I was told this.

The people here have paid very little attention to all the rumors that have been started by R and A. No effect whatsoever. Besides, everyone knows that Natalee did not leave Aruba by Air Ambulance!

Easy,
That's good to hear (read).  I'm glad you are able to continue to get information from Aruba.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: July 13, 2007, 11:06:12 AM »

Good day to all the monkeys and others that read here.   I told you guys to let Julia and her minions "Bring it on!"  The more they say the dumber they look.  I had not mentioned any of this latest to my husband in the past two weeks.  First thing he and the person that was watching with him, at work, the Greta segment said was...."Are those people as stupid over there in Aruba as they look?"  My husband said, "You have no idea."  

Yes, this was a very good thing to happen.  Sorry, Aruba....once again...you lose.

Think I will help Red out.....BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT!! BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT!  BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: July 13, 2007, 11:11:48 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

As we all know, Beth said someone could be lobbying for Joran at the Hague.

Rob ... I contend that influential individuals within the Dutch administration are participants in the coverup .... conflicts of interest abound at every level of the Dutch and Aruban administration in relation to Paulus van der Sloot.

I have never had faith in the Dutch investigators.  I have always suspected that their involvement has been one giant PR campaign ... one giant PR campaign to convince the world that everything possible was done for justice to prevail prior to closing the Natalee Holloway case or ... deeming it an open but cold case  

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/03/more-conflicts-of-interest-in-response.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

I agree Tamikosmom.

We have always heard about the Hague connection for a long time now.  And it was through Anita.  Tyler was the one who mentioned that information.  Anita is a flake in life and Paulus married her for connections.  Paulus knew with his evil mind and Anita's connections he could go far.  After all Joran said it best.  They felt no need to get married and why should they Paulus was getting what he wanted. He had his mistress and he wife both having his evil children.  JMO
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 13, 2007, 11:12:03 AM »

I am in a good mood,a serial killer caught in Tn.A trucker,who has said one vic is in our area.Now hang him.I am a liberal,conservatives want to keep him in jail for years,then hang.I SAY BOYCOT,I don't care what others think,BOYCOT<THEN BOYCOT some more
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 13, 2007, 11:15:32 AM »

IIRC,ABC had a show on Primetime talking about the Nigerian scams,that run through Dutch banks,hmmmmm.I have heard about the same scams being run out of internet cafes in the ABC's,hmmmm.I wonder if this is the source of the support.Like mr Murphy said,Principle is really about money
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 13, 2007, 11:22:54 AM »

Will it blend??

http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=iphone
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: July 13, 2007, 11:26:37 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
actually, they just pointed out that the $4k scam was just that, a scam... played the JQK piece from Greta....

seems like someone has gotten the message that  most Americans  don't want to hear the BS spewing forth...

Renfro and Dompig's flatulence is back-firing on them big time. All they will get out of this is further inspection from the proper authorities for the rest of their lives.

I guess Julia thought she would be invited on all the US shows for her big media moment. Guess again, Julia. No one wants your mug on their show to spew this trash. You are not going to be famous. You are not going to be believed.

Julia, stop before you make an even bigger fool of yourself or get yourself SUED BIGTIME.

Oh, and thanks for keeping Natalee's case on TV. Guess it isn't working out the way you planned, Julia. It is BACKFIRING BIGTIME as anyone with common sense and integrity could have seen.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: July 13, 2007, 11:27:58 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

This morning I was told this.

The people here have paid very little attention to all the rumors that have been started by R and A. No effect whatsoever. Besides, everyone knows that Natalee did not leave Aruba by Air Ambulance!

thanks Easy...it good to know that not everyone over there are evil and stupid!! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 13, 2007, 11:30:35 AM »

thanks Mrs. Red...I was out in the garden and missed it!!  How any one could THINK that the family would NOT pay any amount to get Natalee is so far off the scale...I'd love to know how many people tried to scam the family....we know Dave was asked immediately how much money he had...it started immediately Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 13, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »

I honestly think that girls should be told that it can happen anywhere... and to keep to the buddy system... which doesn't seem to be happening... look at Immette St. Gillien, (sp?) Stepha Henry... and the list goes on....

just because you are in college or graduated high school doesn't make you impervious...for whatever reason it seems like these days

kids don't get it.... they seem to think nothing can happen to them... and how are we going to make them aware?

Mrs. Red, that's it right there....when we are young we think nothing bad can happen to us....it was so out of character for Natalee to go off with 3 strange young men....but she did...whether because of having too much to drink, being drugged, bad judgement....or a combination of two or more of these....but damn it it happened.....if only there wa some way to get young women, especially,  to take heed and be cautious....sigh

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 13, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

I guess Julia thought she would be invited on all the US shows for her big media moment. Guess again, Julia. No one wants your mug on their show to spew this trash. You are not going to be famous. You are not going to be believed.

Julia, stop before you make an even bigger fool of yourself or get yourself SUED BIGTIME.

Oh, and thanks for keeping Natalee's case on TV. Guess it isn't working out the way you planned, Julia. It is BACKFIRING BIGTIME as anyone with common sense and integrity could have seen.

I hope she keeps it up......cause somehow IMO she is involved in the coverup.....and when it's proven I hope she finds herself in an Aruban prison!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 13, 2007, 11:43:47 AM »

And Al Gore said that is a cause of Global warming,go Dompiq
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 13, 2007, 11:47:57 AM »

Bhammom/AC/Sultan/Rolls at RU

Let me help you out with that hanging photo.  It was not found at SM or BFN.  It's posted on a very anti-semetic site called Judicial Inc.  I will not post the link to the site because overall the site is very hatefull.  

Google "judicial inc" and you will find the site.  Several different stories of which NH is one.  A very anti-semetic site that has nothing to do with SM or BFN.

This is another example of RU and FOB attributing crap to SM and BFN in error.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.