April 27, 2024, 11:53:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133397 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: July 13, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »

Attention Aruba!  The only way to get the monkey off your back about Natalee (yes, pun intended) is to prosecute those that are involved and give her body back to her family.  Problem is, you can't do it.  I fear there is no body to give back.  Those that know are keeping silent and those that could have solved this long ago are hiding with their heads in all that man made sand over there.  Sorry to be so direct, but until the average person in Aruba decides to come forth with information that leads to the guilty parties, nothing, and I repeat, nothing is going to change.

It's been two years and still Natalee Holloway is one of the stories that keeps everyone glued to the television.  You can't deny it!  Everyone wants to get those responsible for what happened. There will be no peace for anyone until justice is served.  The Dutch know this...they have their hands tied due to their own corruption.  The ALE knows this. The FBI knows it isn't going away.  They have more than they are saying and the Dutch know they do.  Why do you think this case isn't closed yet?  Everyone on Aruba wants it to just go away...yet the Dutch have yet to close the case.  

Aruba will be forever linked to this idea....read it well...it's your destiny Aruba....

ARUBA... THE PLACE WHERE NATALEE HOLLOWAY WENT MISSING AND WAS NEVER FOUND AND NO ONE WAS EVER HELD RESPONSIBLE.  
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: July 13, 2007, 11:51:47 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Attention Aruba!  The only way to get the monkey off your back about Natalee (yes, pun intended) is to prosecute those that are involved and give her body back to her family.  Problem is, you can't do it.  I fear there is no body to give back.  Those that know are keeping silent and those that could have solved this long ago are hiding with their heads in all that man made sand over there.  Sorry to be so direct, but until the average person in Aruba decides to come forth with information that leads to the guilty parties, nothing, and I repeat, nothing is going to change.

It's been two years and still Natalee Holloway is one of the stories that keeps everyone glued to the television.  You can't deny it!  Everyone wants to get those responsible for what happened. There will be no peace for anyone until justice is served.  The Dutch know this...they have their hands tied due to their own corruption.  The ALE knows this. The FBI knows it isn't going away.  They have more than they are saying and the Dutch know they do.  Why do you think this case isn't closed yet?  Everyone on Aruba wants it to just go away...yet the Dutch have yet to close the case.  

Aruba will be forever linked to this idea....read it well...it's your destiny Aruba....

ARUBA... THE PLACE WHERE NATALEE HOLLOWAY WENT MISSING AND WAS NEVER FOUND AND NO ONE WAS EVER HELD RESPONSIBLE.  

Terrific post LaLa's!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 13, 2007, 12:03:22 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I take it that Greta didn’t find Dompig, Julia and Angela believable!  Lol

A serious investigative journalist should take a hard look at this whole thing.  The recent Amigoe article is only a small taste of what Natalee’s family has endured for over two years.  They had no idea the extent of evil that engulfed Aruba.

I do hope that Beth’s book exposes every last one of these people that tried to take advantage of her and others.

Dompig was a big problem due to the position he held and his complete incompetence, but I think those that befriended Beth in those early days carry a heavier burden.  Can you imagine the relief she probably felt when she met two American women living in Aruba?  She probably put all her trust into those two monsters in the beginning and I imagine it was a bitter pill to swallow when she realized what she was dealing with was not human.
Crush ‘em with words and truth!!!!!!!!

Easy you hit the nail right on the head.

I'm sure Aruba was not happy with what Greta reported last night.  They went from giving away a free trip on the CBS Morning show right back to the jackasses they are.  Great going.

I don't care how people perceived the story last night because it keep Natalee in the news.  To say an Aruban police chief (Gerald Dompig) was the biggest problem in the Natalee Holloway investigation was just awful publicity for Aruba.

I wonder if they want their money back for the free trip they gave out Wink

BOYCOTT ARUBA.

Sorry behind as usual here, but I hope Greta does not decide to put Julia or Taco on tonight to allow for "fair and balanced" reporting.  I hope the topic is complete.  I am sure she got lots of email from the otherside.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: July 13, 2007, 12:09:23 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I take it that Greta didn’t find Dompig, Julia and Angela believable!  Lol

A serious investigative journalist should take a hard look at this whole thing.  The recent Amigoe article is only a small taste of what Natalee’s family has endured for over two years.  They had no idea the extent of evil that engulfed Aruba.

I do hope that Beth’s book exposes every last one of these people that tried to take advantage of her and others.

Dompig was a big problem due to the position he held and his complete incompetence, but I think those that befriended Beth in those early days carry a heavier burden.  Can you imagine the relief she probably felt when she met two American women living in Aruba?  She probably put all her trust into those two monsters in the beginning and I imagine it was a bitter pill to swallow when she realized what she was dealing with was not human.
Crush ‘em with words and truth!!!!!!!!

Easy you hit the nail right on the head.

I'm sure Aruba was not happy with what Greta reported last night.  They went from giving away a free trip on the CBS Morning show right back to the jackasses they are.  Great going.

I don't care how people perceived the story last night because it keep Natalee in the news.  To say an Aruban police chief (Gerald Dompig) was the biggest problem in the Natalee Holloway investigation was just awful publicity for Aruba.

I wonder if they want their money back for the free trip they gave out Wink

BOYCOTT ARUBA.

Sorry behind as usual here, but I hope Greta does not decide to put Julia or Taco on tonight to allow for "fair and balanced" reporting.  I hope the topic is complete.  I am sure she got lots of email from the otherside.

I would like to see her put Renfro on, if she would nail her on each and every word!  But, that is too much to expect out of Greta.

I just wonder why Fox was so slow to pick up on this latest effort to discredit Natalee's family.  I for one sent the info complete with links to them the day it was published and I don't think I missed an email address in their contact list.  I'm sure many others did the same.  All they had to do is follow the links to the written and to the video.

Kimberly G needs to jump on this over the weekend!  I don't think she would take much crap coming from Renfro.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: July 13, 2007, 12:14:25 PM »

There are days when I get up and think how absolutely absurd some of this stuff that has been thrown out there. I get so frustrated about things and then I think about Natalee's family.  I see every new thing that is happening in my own daughter's life and think...Natalee could be doing that too.  Then my heart just breaks all over again for this family.  The pain and humiliation they have endured and tolerated and tried at times to prevent is indeniable.  It's cruel.  It's EVIL to it's core.  I don't know all the details of everyone's family life, I have no idea who gets along with whom...but what difference does it make anyway?  

A person.  A flesh and blood...Oxygen breathing human being.  The kind of being that has totally disappeared off the face of the earth.  Things that the suspects and those involved have said continue to ring through my ears..."no body , no crime"..."she was a slut"..."get in the car with 3 strangers"...even the inevitable..."she asked for it" comments.  I have come to one conclusion and it's frightening.

I am surrounded by evil...it's all around me to the point that I fear it will eventually take over.  This world is in very sad shape.  There is more bad out there every day.  We can't protect our kids anymore because those we trust to protect them are those that would do them harm also.   When will this stop?  When?

Sorry, I think I am depressed over all this today.  I think I may need a break.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 13, 2007, 12:26:04 PM »

There are days when I get up and think how absolutely absurd some of this stuff that has been thrown out there. I get so frustrated about things and then I think about Natalee's family.  I see every new thing that is happening in my own daughter's life and think...Natalee could be doing that too.  Then my heart just breaks all over again for this family.  The pain and humiliation they have endured and tolerated and tried at times to prevent is indeniable.  It's cruel.  It's EVIL to it's core.  I don't know all the details of everyone's family life, I have no idea who gets along with whom...but what difference does it make anyway?  

A person.  A flesh and blood...Oxygen breathing human being.  The kind of being that has totally disappeared off the face of the earth.  Things that the suspects and those involved have said continue to ring through my ears..."no body , no crime"..."she was a slut"..."get in the car with 3 strangers"...even the inevitable..."she asked for it" comments.  I have come to one conclusion and it's frightening.

I am surrounded by evil...it's all around me to the point that I fear it will eventually take over.  This world is in very sad shape.  There is more bad out there every day.  We can't protect our kids anymore because those we trust to protect them are those that would do them harm also.   When will this stop?  When?

It's depressing the hell out of me too!  Every other day we learn about another young life cut short by some predator.  It is getting really hard to take.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: July 13, 2007, 12:29:55 PM »

I guess we could all hide our heads in the sand and hope it goes away...but it won't and I guess that's what makes it so hard to accept...we all care too much.  There are good people left in this world...I just hope most of them aren't monkeys.  It seems us lower life forms are the only ones that notice how bad things are getting...okay I need to find another topic...Shango perhaps?  Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: July 13, 2007, 12:37:29 PM »

Lala, you are so right, and it is so depressing.  I was looking at the Maddie McCann link last weekend, and the pictures of that sweet beautiful child, and I just started crying.  How can this be happening in our world?  How can there be such selfish cruelty?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: July 13, 2007, 12:39:58 PM »

Don't let the trolls get ya' down!  There are mean people everywhere.  I used to wonder why or how people could be so mean, but then realized that is wasted time.  Just spending time repeating the garbage they say is defeating in itself to us and it means they win if it keeps up.  Don't feed 'em.  Don't give them attention by reacting with emotion.  Treat them in a business like manner.  They will hate it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: July 13, 2007, 12:45:33 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
As for tourism... Arrow

Hard to imagine anything worse than what Greta and JQK presented tonight. A ten minute convo on a callous, lying police chief and *absurd* accusations. Very costly, considering the negative base image Aruba already owns. Over 2 years later and certain Aruban spokespeople are re-animating all these negative images from the summer of 05.

And all Aruba had to do in the first place was to give Natalee justice.
No one was asking the impossible/no one was expecting Aruba to bring
Natalee back to life. No one was even blaming Aruba for the crime itself, even though the crime could have been prevented if ALE had been on the ball.

And one thing that Aruba might not realize, viewers see this case as going beyond Natalee. But that I mean, viewers take it personally.
They care about Natalee, of course, but also take note that this is the way their own families would be treated.

BOYCOTT ARUBA--Growing numbers will agree. Thank Julia, Dompig, and Angela for the boost. And all three have put themselves in a precarious legal position with these outlandish lies.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: July 13, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »

On a lighter note...lunchtime for me.  Tomato, cucumber sandwiches...yum, yum.  That's what I like about the South...all the fresh vegetables.  Anyone hungry?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 13, 2007, 12:49:05 PM »

Eats, drinks, doesn't shoot, and leaves ...

This is terribly off topic, but a strange story indeed.

WASHINGTON - A grand feast of marinated steaks and jumbo shrimp was winding down, and a group of friends was sitting on the back patio of a Capitol Hill home, sipping red wine. Suddenly, a hooded man slid in through an open gate and put the barrel of a handgun to the head of a 14-year-old guest.

"Give me your money, or I'll start shooting," he demanded, according to D.C. police and witness accounts.

The five other guests, including the girls' parents, froze -- and then one spoke.

"We were just finishing dinner," Cristina "Cha Cha" Rowan, 43, blurted out. "Why don't you have a glass of wine with us?"

The intruder took a sip of their Chateau Malescot St-Exupéry and said, "Damn, that's good wine."

The girl's father, Michael Rabdau, 51, who described the harrowing evening in an interview, told the intruder, described as being in his 20s, to take the whole glass. Rowan offered him the bottle. The would-be robber, his hood now down, took another sip and had a bite of Camembert cheese that was on the table.

Then he tucked the gun into the pocket of his nylon sweatpants.

"I think I may have come to the wrong house," he said, looking around the patio of the home in the 1300 block of Constitution Avenue NE.

"I'm sorry," he told the group. "Can I get a hug?"

Rowan, who lives in Falls Church and works part time at her children's school, stood up and wrapped her arms around him. Then it was Rabdau's turn. Then his wife's. The other two guests complied.

"That's really good wine," the man said, taking another sip. He had a final request: "Can we have a group hug?"

The five adults surrounded him, arms out.

With that, the man walked out with a crystal wine glass in hand, filled with Chateau Malescot. No one was hurt, and nothing was stolen.

The homeowner, Xavier Cervera, 45, had gone out to walk his dog at the end of the party and missed the incident, which happened about midnight June 16. Police classified the case as strange but true and said they had not located a suspect.

"We believe it is a true robbery," said Cmdr. Diane Groomes, who is in charge of patrols in the Capitol Hill area. But it's one-of-a-kind, she said, adding, "I've never heard of a robber joining a party and then walking out to the sunset."

The hug, she said, was especially unusual. "They should have squeezed him and held onto him for us," she said.

Rabdau said he hasn't been able to figure out what happened.

"I was definitely expecting there would be some kind of casualty," Rabdau said this week. "He was very aggressive at first; then it turned into a love fest. I don't know what it was."

Rabdau, a federal government worker who lives in Anne Arundel County with his family and lived on Capitol Hill with his wife in the 1980s, said that the episode lasted about 10 minutes but seemed like an hour. He believes the guests were spared because they kept a positive attitude during the exchange.

"There was this degree of disbelief and terror at the same time," Rabdau said. "Then it miraculously just changed. His whole emotional tone turned -- like, we're one big happy family now. I thought: Was it the wine? Was it the cheese?"

After the intruder left, the guests walked inside the house, locked the door and stared at each other. They didn't say a word. Rabdau dialed 911. Police arrived quickly and took a report. They also dusted for fingerprints -- so far, to no avail.

In the alley behind the home, investigators found the intruder's empty crystal wine glass on the ground, unbroken.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: July 13, 2007, 12:49:52 PM »

On a lighter note...lunchtime for me.  Tomato, cucumber sandwiches...yum, yum.  That's what I like about the South...all the fresh vegetables.  Anyone hungry?

That sounds delish.  My neighbor came by and gave me a bag of red, ripe home grown tomatoes.  Think I'll go in and make a tomato, avocado, sprout, cucumber, provolone cheese on whole wheat toast for lunch.  The Texas blueberries are particularly nice right now too. Oh, and need a nice tall glass of sun tea to go with that.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: July 13, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »

msmarple

strange story indeed.

Maine, born and raised!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 13, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

That sounds delish.  My neighbor came by and gave me a bag of red, ripe home grown tomatoes.  Think I'll go in and make a tomato, avocado, sprout, cucumber, provolone cheese on whole wheat toast for lunch.  The Texas blueberries are particularly nice right now too. Oh, and need a nice tall glass of sun tea to go with that.

Our Mennonite vegetable stand has been open since April.  First they sell the most beautiful flowers and vegetable seedlings.  I used those to start tomatoes, peppers, onions....the squash restarted themselves from last year...!  Now their own crops are up, and we have the best corn, potatoes, beans, cucumbers, watermelon and more.  During the winter they make furniture....both fine furniture and picnic tables and rockers.

Their smiles are broad and the prices are right and the stand is a place to meet and see neighbors and friends.  I would wish that everyone would have a place like this.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: July 13, 2007, 01:17:44 PM »

Memere
I envy you.  I have always wanted to be near those places.  I have heard their vegetables are some of the finest.  You lucky monkey!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: July 13, 2007, 01:23:12 PM »

I hear you Lala's - some days I get so depressed I can't even type. After one of these murders it some times takes me a few days to get back to my ole self.

I am reminded that in the Bible (IIRC) at the end of days there are monsters roaming the earth without souls.

Every generation thinks its the end of days and this crap just keeps going on and on... like a genetic malfunction. The gene pool is certainly watered down since the creation of man and woman...

so much for Darwin's theory of evolution where man adapts and becomes better as conditions change....Darwin himself said his theory might not be right and left open the possibility that he was wrong - something you never hear about. And he also said that he could not account for mysterious animals popping up with no direct ancestors.

I'll stop here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Lala, you are so right, and it is so depressing.  I was looking at the Maddie McCann link last weekend, and the pictures of that sweet beautiful child, and I just started crying.  How can this be happening in our world?  How can there be such selfish cruelty?

http://madeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

best source for your Madeleine updates

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #478 on: July 13, 2007, 01:35:03 PM »

Good afternoon,

I watched Greta last night and the clip today. Personally I feel it was well done and truthful.

The emphasis on the reward (by J and A) is what really makes this unbelievable-LIE. By now most know Dompig is a liar, but some might not have known about J & A, and now they do...So that is good. I don’t think anyone with a brain would talk about the FBI like that, not a good idea imo…

J will not have any credibility (not that she any imo to begin with) but some might have thought she was actually a reporter, but we know she isn't and now the world knows.

So good job J, A, and Dompig...Keep talking....

I do get sick of hearing about "earlier in the week."

Natalee was at her Graduation May 24th in MB that can be proven, she arrived on Aruba on Thursday May 26th and by Sunday night, May 29th into the very early hours of Monday May 30th, she disappeared off the face of the earth..

She was on that stinking island between 75-85 hrs, depending on what time she arrived.

I go on many long weekend trips, leaving Thursday returning Monday and that is what this trip was a long weekend...If we travel 5 hrs. by the time we get there on Thursday, the day is shot, unpack, eat, do a little sight seeing, shopping, or whatever and the day is gone. An hour in a day is the same for everyone. I realize kids have more energy than I do, but 24 hrs is just that. Friday and Saturday we do what we went to do, by Sunday we are thinking of returning home on Monday, packing, doing last minute things. Tired from trying to do everything Friday and Saturday.

So when "they" talk about "earlier in the week," they are lying, it sounds good to them, but it is lie.

It was a 4 night 5 day long weekend, counting arrival and departure days, more like 3 days at.

I remember the first report I heard on CNN about Natalee missing. The reporter was talking about FBI divers-I guess they were FBI; they were from US, sitting on beach waiting for permission to dive and NOT being allowed to DIVE... The divers were sitting in the background, dressed in diving suits.  I tried to find that report in the archives on CNN but couldn't. Did find a link to SM on there, and also that the reward was posted on June 1st, the amount was upgraded a couple days later.

Everyone here should be proud of the job and dedication that is being done, SM is on top of things and gets to the bottom of everything Aruba.
You make a difference.

I just re read Dave's book, and imo. Dave sets the record straight in more detail than Beth ever did on TV. Guess they haven't read his book. Everything that Beth said was true and verified by Dave only Dave goes further into the corruption.

Beth was/is more visible and that is why they are attacking her. If it had been Dave, it would be Dave they are lying about.

Keep the faith, keep up the great work, you are making a difference and that is bothering the hell out of some...

One thing I know for sure, there is not one MAN worth a dime on that island nor is there a mother/woman/grandmother worth the name that knows the truth and won't tell the family...To not come forward and tell the truth is shameful, a reflection on an island and its people. Guess they don't regard their women or hold the female gender in very high esteem.

Aruba keep talking you are your own worst enemy. You will be your own undoing...Don't need any help from me...But don't expect any honest person to not call you on your lies. It won't happen, too many of us out there. Uhhhh I think you lost Greta with that article...Bad move...but keep talking...It is never wise to try and trash a victim or their family, which is a NO NO...Guess you haven't learned that yet must be your IQ and you can't help yourself. Can anyone be that vile? Ummmmmmm yea they can you proved it...

I look forward to the day that those responsible (and we know who it is) for Natalee’s disappearance are held accountable. It will happen. It may be one honest person that talks, someone with a conscience or by some fluke but it will happen. This is not going to go away.

This is Chapter 1 of my thoughts…I know I go on and on….

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: July 13, 2007, 01:38:46 PM »

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/south-florida-com/TQHLISI1HSQRHTQMV/p6

Comments still going at Sun-Sentinel; go to link above to jump in ... here's one to inspire you:

MIP
Oranjestad, Aruba  Reply »
|Flag |#180 1 hr ago
Concerned wrote:
P.S.
Mr. Jorge P. has failed to stop the travel boycott against Aruba.
Just a few senators have announced an official boycott, that's true.
But there is a voluntary boycott going on against Aruba by US citizens who are appalled at Aruba's mishandling of the Holloway case and the attacks against the Holloway family. This boycott has been quite effective and is ongoing.

{MIP responded}:
Concerned you are just too funny.
A travel boycott is ongoing against Aruba; you have me laughing out loud.
And now we have a “few” senators backing it, you are a laugh riot, how about 2 governors, from Alabama & Georgia, heck Dave’s home state governor won’t even back it.

99.9% of those on the blogs who back a travel boycott to Aruba never even heard of Aruba prior to May 2005, let alone ever planned to travel there.
Let me see even if ALL the active members of all the anti-Aruba blogs backed a travel boycott to Aruba, that would be what 150 people, and out of those 150 people a grand total of 3 are so passionate about their conviction to support this lunacy that they went to New Orleans to make people “aware” of the missing Natalee.
So in the grand scheme of things for the “boycott” supporters, a whooping 2% of the exclusive little club truly supported the effort, 3 people.
OUCH, that’s going to hurt. LOL
How about 3.2 million US households that viewed the Today Show yesterday morning with Aruba as a focus point for a Caribbean vacation, what do you think, 3.2 million US households versus 3 lonely souls on the streets of New Orleans.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.