April 28, 2024, 01:21:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133435 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 13, 2007, 01:44:50 PM »

Does anyone know whether anyone ever got back to Mike Clary, the person who wrote the initial article for the Sun-Sentinel?

I have to say I am disappointed that the story about Jorge Pesquera and West Palm Beach was not a FP topic.

Here is a link to the article, in case anyone missed it:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-flpcvb0710pnjul10,0,5952534.story

At the moment there are 6 pages of Comments.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: July 13, 2007, 01:59:50 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Does anyone know whether anyone ever got back to Mike Clary, the person who wrote the initial article for the Sun-Sentinel?

I have to say I am disappointed that the story about Jorge Pesquera and West Palm Beach was not a FP topic.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-flpcvb0710pnjul10,0,5952534.story

I know the information was emailed to Beth.  I believe Red was thinking about contacting him but I don't know if he did.
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: July 13, 2007, 02:03:43 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Attention Aruba!  The only way to get the monkey off your back about Natalee (yes, pun intended) is to prosecute those that are involved and give her body back to her family.  Problem is, you can't do it.  I fear there is no body to give back.  Those that know are keeping silent and those that could have solved this long ago are hiding with their heads in all that man made sand over there.  Sorry to be so direct, but until the average person in Aruba decides to come forth with information that leads to the guilty parties, nothing, and I repeat, nothing is going to change.

It's been two years and still Natalee Holloway is one of the stories that keeps everyone glued to the television.  You can't deny it!  Everyone wants to get those responsible for what happened. There will be no peace for anyone until justice is served.  The Dutch know this...they have their hands tied due to their own corruption.  The ALE knows this. The FBI knows it isn't going away.  They have more than they are saying and the Dutch know they do.  Why do you think this case isn't closed yet?  Everyone on Aruba wants it to just go away...yet the Dutch have yet to close the case.  

Aruba will be forever linked to this idea....read it well...it's your destiny Aruba....

ARUBA... THE PLACE WHERE NATALEE HOLLOWAY WENT MISSING AND WAS NEVER FOUND AND NO ONE WAS EVER HELD RESPONSIBLE.  

Very well said, Lalas!! I agree completely and worthy to be repeated!!
Roos~

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 13, 2007, 02:17:30 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Lala, you are so right, and it is so depressing.  I was looking at the Maddie McCann link last weekend, and the pictures of that sweet beautiful child, and I just started crying.  How can this be happening in our world?  How can there be such selfish cruelty?

http://madeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

best source for your Madeleine updates

Thanks Rob

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: July 13, 2007, 02:20:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I know the information was emailed to Beth.  I believe Red was thinking about contacting him but I don't know if he did.

Klaas ... I agree with msmarple.

Do you think that Red would considered making the hiring of Jorge Pesquera a FP topic?  The resulting comments may just catch the attention of someone who is in a position to make a difference.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 13, 2007, 02:27:39 PM »

Klaas

Would you please see if you can squish down this avatar like you did the one yesterday? I redressed her, and I wanna see if Easy can find a way to make fun of this one.  Laughing

Thanks!

I Stand With The Girl
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: July 13, 2007, 02:27:48 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Good afternoon,

I watched Greta last night and the clip today. Personally I feel it was well done and truthful.

The emphasis on the reward (by J and A) is what really makes this unbelievable-LIE. By now most know Dompig is a liar, but some might not have known about J & A, and now they do...So that is good. I don’t think anyone with a brain would talk about the FBI like that, not a good idea imo…

J will not have any credibility (not that she any imo to begin with) but some might have thought she was actually a reporter, but we know she isn't and now the world knows.

So good job J, A, and Dompig...Keep talking....

I do get sick of hearing about "earlier in the week."

Natalee was at her Graduation May 24th in MB that can be proven, she arrived on Aruba on Thursday May 26th and by Sunday night, May 29th into the very early hours of Monday May 30th, she disappeared off the face of the earth..

She was on that stinking island between 75-85 hrs, depending on what time she arrived.

I go on many long weekend trips, leaving Thursday returning Monday and that is what this trip was a long weekend...If we travel 5 hrs. by the time we get there on Thursday, the day is shot, unpack, eat, do a little sight seeing, shopping, or whatever and the day is gone. An hour in a day is the same for everyone. I realize kids have more energy than I do, but 24 hrs is just that. Friday and Saturday we do what we went to do, by Sunday we are thinking of returning home on Monday, packing, doing last minute things. Tired from trying to do everything Friday and Saturday.

So when "they" talk about "earlier in the week," they are lying, it sounds good to them, but it is lie.

It was a 4 night 5 day long weekend, counting arrival and departure days, more like 3 days at.

I remember the first report I heard on CNN about Natalee missing. The reporter was talking about FBI divers-I guess they were FBI; they were from US, sitting on beach waiting for permission to dive and NOT being allowed to DIVE... The divers were sitting in the background, dressed in diving suits.  I tried to find that report in the archives on CNN but couldn't. Did find a link to SM on there, and also that the reward was posted on June 1st, the amount was upgraded a couple days later.

Everyone here should be proud of the job and dedication that is being done, SM is on top of things and gets to the bottom of everything Aruba.
You make a difference.

I just re read Dave's book, and imo. Dave sets the record straight in more detail than Beth ever did on TV. Guess they haven't read his book. Everything that Beth said was true and verified by Dave only Dave goes further into the corruption.

Beth was/is more visible and that is why they are attacking her. If it had been Dave, it would be Dave they are lying about.

Keep the faith, keep up the great work, you are making a difference and that is bothering the hell out of some...

One thing I know for sure, there is not one MAN worth a dime on that island nor is there a mother/woman/grandmother worth the name that knows the truth and won't tell the family...To not come forward and tell the truth is shameful, a reflection on an island and its people. Guess they don't regard their women or hold the female gender in very high esteem.

Aruba keep talking you are your own worst enemy. You will be your own undoing...Don't need any help from me...But don't expect any honest person to not call you on your lies. It won't happen, too many of us out there. Uhhhh I think you lost Greta with that article...Bad move...but keep talking...It is never wise to try and trash a victim or their family, which is a NO NO...Guess you haven't learned that yet must be your IQ and you can't help yourself. Can anyone be that vile? Ummmmmmm yea they can you proved it...

I look forward to the day that those responsible (and we know who it is) for Natalee’s disappearance are held accountable. It will happen. It may be one honest person that talks, someone with a conscience or by some fluke but it will happen. This is not going to go away.

This is Chapter 1 of my thoughts…I know I go on and on….

OS

Great thoughts, I agree!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: July 13, 2007, 02:28:07 PM »

msmarple

The comments that oppose the hiring of Jorge Pesquera are being flagged (deleted) by those with an Aruban agenda.  There should be many more pages of comments.  I believe that Mike Clary forum should be moderated and ... deletions should be at to the moderators discretion.

Janet

Charlierat
RU Site

As I said above, the monKKKeys have been flooding the comments page with their spew of hatred. Today, they are wondering why their comments are disappearing.

I'll tell you why.

You can flag individual comments as inappropriate. It's easy. Just scroll down the page and every time you find a monKKKey comment, click on the word "flag" in the upper right corner of the comment. Then click on the option to flag the comment as inappropriate. It takes a few hours but eventually, the flagged comments just disappear.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 13, 2007, 02:28:56 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Klaas

Would you please see if you can squish down this avatar like you did the one yesterday? I redressed her, and I wanna see if Easy can find a way to make fun of this one.  Laughing

Thanks!

You were cute!  why was he making fun of you? Bad boy Easy!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: July 13, 2007, 02:29:45 PM »

Diario for 7/13 is up ...

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/7/13/

Another bate de baseball incident ...

Hulandes atraca y maltrata na San Nicolas

ORANJESTAD.(AAN): Un homber Hulandes algo pasa di mey anochi, a wordo atraca altura di un bar den B.v/d Veen Zeppenfeld. Central di polis a dirigi patruya di San Nicolas pa bay atende e caso mesora. Na yegada polis a topa cu e homber di inicialnan M.W. di 31 aña.

Segun e M.W. su version tres homber a comete atraco riba dje. E hombernan tabata tin bate di baseball den nan poder. Un di e hombernan a dale cu e bate tambe. N.W. pa cuminsa a conta cu na dado momento ora cu e ta saliendo for di un bar cu intencion pa bay hasi uso di transportacion di autobus, un choler tabata sigui su tras. Direpiente el a topa cu dos otro homber para banda di dje, nan ta arma cu bate di base ball.

E hombernan a puntra MW pa placa, el a reacciona bisando cu e no tin. Pa a forze entrega placa, el a ricibi sla formal cu bate na su pia. Denunciante apesar di e golpi fuerte a purba di core subi un trapi pa asina e por scapa di e trio atracador.

Pero ora el a trata di subi y core pa scapa di e malhechornan, un biaha mas el a bolbe ricibi un sla fuerte cu bate na su pia. Dolor tabata asina fuerte cu el a haye oblige di entrega e bandidonan su cartera, den cual e ta tin e momento ey 200 florin. Despues di e acto cruel aki e tres chollernan a baha na awa. Un di e chollernan e conoce pa cara, MW a describe e tipo aki na e polisnan.

Parce cu ora cu e patruya tabata na caminda pa atende e asistencia, polisnan a wak un choler cu ta cuadra cu e descripcion un tal Billy. A base di e informe aki polisnan lo busca e sospechoso aki E victima sigur lo a busca manera pa remedia su dolornan debi na e sla nan cu e haye ta wanta pa e bate.

Online Pap translation:

dutch atraca y maltrata at san nicolas

oranjestad.(aan): one man dutch algo happen of mey night, owing to wordo atraca height of one bar in b.v/d veen zeppenfeld. central of police owing to dirigi patrol of san nicolas for bay atende the caso at once. at arrival police owing to come across cu he of inicialnan m.w. of 31 year.

according the m.w. his version three man owing to comete atraco on dje. the hombernan was have bate of baseball in they power. one of the hombernan owing to dale cu the bate also. n.w. for cuminsa owing to count ; cu at dado instant hour cu the is saliendo for of one bar cu intencion for bay make usage of transportacion of omnibus, one choler was follow his slow. all of a sudden past owing to come across cu two another man stop near of dje, they're arm cu bate of base ball.

the hombernan owing to ask about mw for coin, past owing to reacciona saying cu the not have. for owing to forze entrega coin, past owing to ricibi sla serious cu bate at his leg. denunciante despite of the golpi strong owing to try of core lever one stair for so the can scapa of the trio atracador.

but hour past owing to deal of lever y core for scapa of the malhechornan, once more past owing to go back ricibi one sla strong cu bate at his leg. dolor was so strong cu past owing to haye oblige of entrega the bandidonan his cartera, in cual the is have the instant ey 200 guilder. after of the acto cruel here the three chollernan owing to descend at water. one of the chollernan the conoce for cara, mw owing to describe the type here at the polisnan.

seems cu hour cu the patrol was at caminda for atende the asistencia, polisnan owing to look at one choler cu is cuadra cu the descripcion one such billy. owing to base of the informe here polisnan will busca the sospechoso here the victima assure will owing to busca as for remedia his dolornan debi at the sla they cu the haye is wanta for her bate.

A day in court on the Happy Island ...

CASONAN PENAL DEN CORTE AWE

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Awe mainta un biaha mas ta bay tuma lugar diferente caso penal, den corte di prome instancia. E prome caso ta e caso den cual Johannes Span Ospino, ta wordo acusa di posesion ilegal di un of mas arma di candela y posesion di un of mas patronchi, sin tin permiso di Minister di Husticia.

E caso aki ta bin dilanti pro-forma. Hector de Jesus Rodriguez Castillo, Ciro Angel Chaves Urdaneta y Oscar Antonio Angelucci Soriano, tambe mester presenta dilanti di huez awe mainta, despues cu nan a wordo acusa di a horta un cantidad di placa for di un ATM machine, door di a haya y/of cumpra un of mas carchi di bancomatico of credit card falso of falsifica, pa cumpra algun articulo y comete estafa.

E caso aki tambe ta bin dilanti pro-forma. Franklyn Anthony Gomes mester presenta dilanti di mesa berde awe mainta, pa motibo cu el a wordo acusa di intento premedita di maltrato severo contra un persona.

Ademas di esaki e ta wordo acusa di intento di maltrato cu un arma. Awe mainta Javier Limate Chaux lo presenta na corte, debi na e echo cu el a wordo acusa di a horta un cantidad di placa y algun articulo for di un negoshi, door di uza violencia y/of menaza cu violencia contra un of mas persona.

Kelvin Eduardo Holsman tambe tin cu bay corte awe, pa motibo cu el a wordo acusa di intencionalmente maltrata un persona severamente. Cerca di merdia, Juan Sepulveda Ramos lo presenta dilanti di mesa berde, despues cu el a wordo acusa di a uza violencia y/of menaza cu violencia y/of un otro echo, pa obliga un persona pa comete y/of soporta un of mas acto inmoral.

E persona aki ta wordo acusa tambe di intencionalmente secuestra un persona. Ademas di esaki e ta wordo acusa di duna, ofrece of mustra un plachi of obheto, di cual su presentacion ta wordo considera perjudicial pa personanan bao di 16 aña, na un mucha di cual e mester por a sa, cu tabata menor di 16.

Leon Eleutero Quandt mester presenta dilanti di huez tambe, pasobra e ta wordo acusa di intencionalmente bende y/of entrega y/of transporta y/of posesion di un cantidad di cocaina.

Ultimo caso awe ta bay ta e caso den cual Daniel Farro y Caesar Krosendijk, ta wordo acusa di intencionalmente bende un cantidad di cocaina y/of entrega y/of transporta y/of posesion di e droga.

Online Pap translation:

casonan penal in corte today

oranjestad(aan): today morning once more is bay take lugar various caso penal, in corte of first instancia. the first caso is the caso in cual johannes span ospino, is wordo acusa of posesion ilegal of one or more arm of candela y posesion of one or more patronchi, without have permission of minister of husticia.

the caso here is come fast pro-forma. hector de jesus rodriguez castillo, ciro angel chaves urdaneta y oscar antonio angelucci soriano, also have to present fast of huez today morning, after cu they owing to wordo acusa of owing to steal one cantidad of coin for of one atm machine, door of owing to achieve y/of cumpra one or more carchi of bancomatico or credit card false or falsifica, for cumpra some articulo y comete estafa.

the caso here also is come fast pro-forma. franklyn anthony gomes have to present fast of table berde today morning, for motibo cu past owing to wordo acusa of attempt premedita of maltrato severo contra one person. apart from this the is wordo acusa of attempt of maltrato cu one arm.

today morning javier limate chaux will present at corte, debi at the achievement cu past owing to wordo acusa of owing to steal one cantidad of coin y some articulo for of one business, door of employ violencia y/of menaza cu violencia contra one or more person.

kelvin eduardo holsman also have cu bay corte today, for motibo cu past owing to wordo acusa of intencionalmente maltrata one person severamente. close of afternoon, juan sepulveda ramos will present fast of table berde, after cu past owing to wordo acusa of owing to employ violencia y/of menaza cu violencia y/of one another achievement, for obliga one person for comete y/of soporta one or more acto inmoral.

the person here is wordo acusa also of intencionalmente secuestra one person. apart from this the is wordo acusa of give, ofrece or show one plachi or obheto, of cual his presentacion is wordo considera perjudicial for personanan bao of 16 year, at one child of cual the have to can owing to know, cu was younger of 16.

lion eleutero quandt have to present fast of huez also, because the is wordo acusa of intencionalmente sell y/of entrega y/of transporta y/of posesion of one cantidad of cocaina.

ultimo caso today is bay is the caso in cual daniel farro y caesar krosendijk, is wordo acusa of intencionalmente sell one cantidad of cocaina y/of entrega y/of transporta y/of posesion of the drugs.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 13, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Klaas

Thanks!

You were cute!  why was he making fun of you? Bad boy Easy!

He said the shadow on the leg of my brown pants looked like poopies running down my leg.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 13, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

I'm told Pesquera took a lot of heat from the Aruban government when he dared to tell the truth about the noticeable drop in tourism and that could be why he wants off the island.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 13, 2007, 02:32:57 PM »

The number of comment pages was just reduced to 5.   Laughing

Janet

_____

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 13, 2007, 02:33:28 PM »

Tamikosmom - Yes, I know what's going on with the comments ... one of the reasons I had hoped that klaas would go after the one posted "in her name" ...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: July 13, 2007, 02:34:08 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I'm told Pesquera took a lot of heat from the Aruban government when he dared to tell the truth about the noticeable drop in tourism and that could be why he wants off the island.

Another person wanting off the island.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: July 13, 2007, 02:35:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Janet

Why Janet - you have NOT been deleting posts, have you  Question   Shocked   Exclamation  Cool   Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 13, 2007, 02:36:15 PM »

Klaas

Thanks!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2007, 02:38:38 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Another person wanting off the island.

Maybe it was the sight of those people hanging hand-in-pocket, the numerous suicides, that got him thinking........After all that is what they were trying to do, send a message? Brings to mind the Billie Holliday song   Strange Fruit

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: July 13, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »

Inquiring mind want to know why Palm Beach Florida would consider hiring a former Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association president who admits that there was a "noticeable drop in tourism" under his watch.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 13, 2007, 02:40:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Janet

Why Janet - you have NOT been deleting posts, have you  Question   Shocked   Exclamation  Cool   Laughing

Laughing

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.