April 27, 2024, 02:36:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133413 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: July 13, 2007, 04:29:50 PM »

I posted an update on this in Missing Persons --

Barry Whitton was arrested Thursday on an unrelated firearms charge ... his wife and stepdaughter, Kim Whitton and Haleigh Culwell (11 yo), were reported missing June 28 by Kim's co-workers ... Whitton's home is on Sand Mountain Alabama.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: July 13, 2007, 04:33:29 PM »

What's so strange about the mentality of this $4,000 story is that since Beth didn't pay it, she's the villian of the piece ...

(Assuming of course that such a thing happened as described ... )

I also wish this Amigoe.com article was a FP post. FP things are easier to find.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: July 13, 2007, 04:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
What's so strange about the mentality of this $4,000 story is that since Beth didn't pay it, she's the villian of the piece ...

I also wish this Amigoe.com article was a FP post. FP things are easier to find.

I'll talk to Red about that.  He may have chosen not to give Renfro and Dompig another audience for their crap.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: July 13, 2007, 04:43:03 PM »

Over the past few weeks we have watched the stories of Jessie Davis, Kelsey Smith, Kelly Noland and Zina Linnik unfold before our eyes and there are many others that are still missing under suspicious circumstances.

How can this outbreak be stopped?  In this day and age chances are very good that the perpetrators will be caught; does that fact even faze them?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 13, 2007, 04:43:10 PM »

it was on the fp in two series of article last week... hang on and I will try to find it...

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/06/spinning-for-s-the-other-side-of-the-holloway-case-unauthorized-plane/\

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/05/the-other-side-of-natalee-holloway-case-gerald-dompig-says-they-are-guilty-as-hell/

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/03/aruba-blames-fbi-beth-jug-dave-the-family-hell-they-blame-you-for-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 13, 2007, 04:44:49 PM »

Never mind, I see what you are saying Ms.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: July 13, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'll talk to Red about that.  He may have chosen not to give Renfro and Dompig another audience for their crap.

Interesting point Klaas.  Why should Red give those two losers any recognition at all.  Some are so desperate for attention, they will even try to get their 15 min. of fame through ways like the $4,000 story.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: July 13, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »

Mrs. Red - Thank you. (I wanted the article itself, and one of those links has it ... )

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 13, 2007, 04:51:32 PM »

i knew he did two stories on this... I get quizzed...  Laughing  (I am kidding!!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: July 13, 2007, 04:52:21 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
i knew he did two stories on this... I get quizzed...  Laughing  (I am kidding!!)

Did you know you are being reported to the FED's?  By Moonshadows?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: July 13, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Interesting point Klaas.  Why should Red give those two losers any recognition at all.  Some are so desperate for attention, they will even try to get their 15 min. of fame through ways like the $4,000 story.

What is most significant about that article to me is that it shows the average person what Beth has had to deal with for over two years.  A lead investigator with a brain the size of a pea that wants to blame his failure on our FBI and an American woman living in Aruba that befriended Beth and appears to be pure evil incarnate!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: July 13, 2007, 04:57:39 PM »

no, what for?  I haven't been to any site but this one... so it's not for hacking... but damn I sometimes wish I could learn.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 13, 2007, 04:58:16 PM »

I don’t even think FOB was hacked.  I think it is possessed by the devil!  Shocked
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: July 13, 2007, 04:58:41 PM »

Oh I got it... for working and being on the internet!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 13, 2007, 04:58:50 PM »

no, what for?  I haven't been to any site but this one... so it's not for hacking... but damn I sometimes wish I could learn.

Detective Aunt Cindy tracked us down..Mrs.Red Laughing

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: July 13, 2007, 04:59:14 PM »

For joking about giving the hacker the web address of FOB2, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 13, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »

This is Moonie over at the WoWbb forums asking what she can do about you  Wink

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub2/MoonACTechWowbbHack.jpg
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 13, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »

are y'all serious? I am scared of Aunt Cindy...and she is going to report me but they posted a threat, a bodily threat about Red??? ratboy needs to explain about protected speech and the 1st Amendment if he knows...  Rolling Eyes

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: July 13, 2007, 05:03:20 PM »

who is aunt cindy?

klaas.. I needed a good laff... thx

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: July 13, 2007, 05:05:22 PM »

are y'all serious? I am scared of Aunt Cindy...and she is going to report me but they posted a threat, a bodily threat about Red??? ratboy needs to explain about protected speech and the 1st Amendment if he knows...  Rolling Eyes

Well geez guys,walter posted on what's left of RWV that it was me that hacked FOB and even called me a "hacker queen"lolol

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.