April 28, 2024, 09:40:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133457 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: July 13, 2007, 05:07:26 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

who is aunt cindy?

klaas.. I needed a good laff... thx

Some clueless blogger that thinks JK2 are innocent and a beth hater..Klaas would know better than me I dont really pay much attention to them.. Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 13, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »

GEL - according to the WoWbb forum, this person has hacked several WoWbb sites today.  People are not very happy.  WoWbb seems to think it's a kid prankster.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 13, 2007, 05:08:47 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "klaasend"
i knew he did two stories on this... I get quizzed...  Laughing  (I am kidding!!)

Did you know you are being reported to the FED's?  By Moonshadows?

no, what for?  I haven't been to any site but this one... so it's not for hacking... but damn I sometimes wish I could learn.

For joking about giving the hacker the web address of FOB2, lol  Laughing

are y'all serious? I am scared of Aunt Cindy...and she is going to report me but they posted a threat, a bodily threat about Red??? ratboy needs to explain about protected speech and the 1st Amendment if he knows...  Rolling Eyes

Well geez guys,walter posted on what's left of RWV that it was me that hacked FOB and even called me a "hacker queen"lolol

Ahha!! So you are involved with me and Mrs.Red?? Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 13, 2007, 05:09:20 PM »

Auntcindy is just another poster looking for friends on the internet.  She used to post at BFN.  She's now decided she wants to be friends with FOB more so than BFN.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 13, 2007, 05:09:29 PM »

I am sure Beth had good reason to believe the tip for money was no more than a scam. Afterall, what kind of person would charge for information on a missing team?

As for the family and FBI putting too much pressure on ALE, that really isnt fair. One the third day, Janssen already knew J2K were lying and yet the security guards were still arrested for a crime they could not have done. Also, what good is surveillance if evidence is being destroyed for ten days?

In the states, the boys would have been arrested for making false statements to the police and obstruction. There cars would have been impounded and homes searched as soon as the HI lie was exposed.

In My Opinion
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: July 13, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »

GEL - according to the WoWbb forum, this person has hacked several WoWbb sites today.  People are not very happy.  WoWbb seems to think it's a kid prankster.

hey I like the idea of being a kid... LMAO...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 13, 2007, 05:09:53 PM »

Oh I got it... for working and being on the internet!!

NO I believe it was for looking sooooo good in that red dress your hot  Wink

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: July 13, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »

All I know it wasn't me..I do good just getting the computer started up. Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 13, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »

Auntcindy is just another poster looking for friends on the internet.  She used to post at BFN.  She's now decided she wants to be friends with FOB more so than BFN.

you really want to know what scares me? it's the fact that these people are out there in the world... that they exist, that freaks me out that so many people are just wrong...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 13, 2007, 05:11:47 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
I am sure Beth had good reason to believe the tip for money was no more than a scam. Afterall, what kind of person would charge for information on a missing team?

As for the family and FBI putting too much pressure on ALE, that really isnt fair. One the third day, Janssen already knew J2K were lying and yet the security guards were still arrested for a crime they could not have done. Also, what good is surveillance if evidence is being destroyed for ten days?

In the states, the boys would have been arrested for making false statements to the police and obstruction. There cars would have been impounded and homes searched as soon as the HI lie was exposed.

*missing teen

In My Opinion
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 13, 2007, 05:12:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Oh I got it... for working and being on the internet!!

NO I believe it was for looking sooooo good in that red dress your hot  Wink

Thanks!!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 13, 2007, 05:12:49 PM »

Port Valerie wrote;
And then there was this event in Palm Beach. Nothing against Palm Beach, but you can see why someone with this particular Aruba experience might fit in. You never know when you're gonna need a good rape defender.

I see there is more mayhem in PB in the news currently.

++++++++++++++++++++

Brutal details released in gang rape of mom, son
 Attack sheds light on troubled housing project

July 11, 2007
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Mother and son huddled together, battered and beaten, in the bathroom -- sobbing, wondering why no one came to help.

Surely the neighbors had heard their screams. The walls are thin, the screen doors flimsy in this violence-plagued housing project on the edge of downtown.

For three hours, the pair say, they endured sheer terror as the 35-year-old Haitian immigrant was raped and sodomized by up to 10 masked teenagers and her 12-year-old son was beaten in another room.

Then, mother and son were reunited to endure the unspeakable: At gunpoint, the woman was forced to perform oral sex on the boy, she later told a TV station.

Afterward, they were doused with household cleansers, perhaps in a haphazard attempt to scrub the crime scene, or maybe simply to torture the victims even more. The solutions burned the boy's eyes.

The thugs then fled, taking with them a couple of hundred dollars' worth of cash, jewelry and cell phones.

Two teenagers -- a 14-year-old and a 16-year-old -- have been arrested. Eight others are being sought.

Welcome to Dunbar Village, a place residents call hell.

''So a lady was raped. Big deal,'' resident Paticiea Matlock said with disgust. ''There's too much other crime happening here.''

Built in 1940 to house poor blacks in then-segregated West Palm Beach, Dunbar Village's 226 units sit just blocks from million-dollar condos on the Intracoastal Waterway. Billionaires lounge on beachfront property just a few miles away on Palm Beach.

The public housing project's one- and two-story barracks-style buildings are spread across 17 acres. The average rent is about $150 a month.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/463026,CST-NWS-rape11.article

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 13, 2007, 05:13:39 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
i knew he did two stories on this... I get quizzed...  Laughing  (I am kidding!!)

no, what for?  I haven't been to any site but this one... so it's not for hacking... but damn I sometimes wish I could learn.

For joking about giving the hacker the web address of FOB2, lol  Laughing

are y'all serious? I am scared of Aunt Cindy...and she is going to report me but they posted a threat, a bodily threat about Red??? ratboy needs to explain about protected speech and the 1st Amendment if he knows...  Rolling Eyes

Well geez guys,walter posted on what's left of RWV that it was me that hacked FOB and even called me a "hacker queen"lolol

Ahha!! So you are involved with me and Mrs.Red?? Wink

I guess so,but what's funny the other day walter said I was the most ignorant on these boards.Now he gives me credit for being smart enough to hack internet sites. Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 13, 2007, 05:15:46 PM »

BB that is horrific... unspeakable... and I imagine that the criminals will get away with it due to age ... but I hope they don't because that kind of unspeakable cruelty isn't "curable".... just go ahead and put them away all of them for life... or better yet, go ahead and give them the death penatly. JMO, FWIW

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 13, 2007, 05:18:16 PM »

Quote from: greeneyedlady
Quote from: *******
Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: klaasend

<<< snipped>>>>

I guess so,but what's funny the other day walter said I was the most ignorant on these boards.Now he gives me credit for being smart enough to hack internet sites. Laughing

what's even funnier to me is that she obivously can't read.. she didn't even get what I said right...

I would have to know the address to any of their sites to tell someone to hack them.. .and I have a thing about staying out of the slums...  Wink

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 13, 2007, 05:20:42 PM »

Quote from: *******

<<< snipped>>>>

what's even funnier to me is that she obivously can't read.. she didn't even get what I said right...

I would have to know the address to any of their sites to tell someone to hack them.. .and I have a thing about staying out of the slums...  Wink

They didn't know who to blame but me and you were talking about it..I am sure If Klaas was up 15 minutes earlier they would have blamed her..lol

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 13, 2007, 05:25:22 PM »

ARUBA JUST REPORTED IT'S WORST HIGH SEASON OCCUPANCY RATE FOR ANY MONTH IN THE TWO YEARS SINCE NATALEE DISAPPEARED. IT WAS 69.4% IN MAY, 2007.

Central Bank of Aruba: Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels for May 2007 show a notable decline of 5 percentage points to 69.4 percent compared to May 2006.

DID PESQUERA INFORM PALM BEACH COUNTY OF THESE GLOWING NUMBERS?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 13, 2007, 05:28:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
ARUBA JUST REPORTED IT'S WORST HIGH SEASON OCCUPANCY RATE FOR ANY MONTH IN THE TWO YEARS SINCE NATALEE DISAPPEARED. IT WAS 69.4% IN MAY, 2007.

Central Bank of Aruba: Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels for May 2007 show a notable decline of 5 percentage points to 69.4 percent compared to May 2006.

DID PESQUERA INFORM PALM BEACH COUNTY OF THESE GLOWING NUMBERS?

And 2006 was probably down from 2005. Did they say?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 13, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »

Here is the whole paragraph from the Bank of Aruba:

In March 2007, the number of stay-over visitors and their nights spent on the island surged by 15.5 percent and 14.9 percent, respectively, compared to the corresponding month a year earlier. During the first three months of 2007, the number of stay-over visitors and their
nights spent on the island expanded by, respectively, 9.8 percent and 6.8 percent, whencompared to the corresponding period a year earlier. The Aruba Tourism Authority has not yet published the data on tourist arrivals and nights spent on the island for April and May 2007. Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels for May 2007 show a notable decline
of 5 percentage points to 69.4 percent compared to May 2006.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 13, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

I only have a second for a post...headed out the door to a wine tasting...

You'd pretty much have to be a complete dumbass to only ask for $4000 for a human life.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.