April 27, 2024, 07:07:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133391 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 13, 2007, 05:38:06 PM »

hey metro.. good to see you... and it just goes to show what they have been told life is worth...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 13, 2007, 05:39:53 PM »

Mrs.Red,

About staying away from slums-I'm learning my lesson the hard way. Laughing  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 13, 2007, 05:41:10 PM »

Mrs. Red - tell Red to check his email.  I just sent him the Central Bank of Aruba report.

Thanks Dayhiker!
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: July 13, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
ARUBA JUST REPORTED IT'S WORST HIGH SEASON OCCUPANCY RATE FOR ANY MONTH IN THE TWO YEARS SINCE NATALEE DISAPPEARED. IT WAS 69.4% IN MAY, 2007.

Central Bank of Aruba: Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels for May 2007 show a notable decline of 5 percentage points to 69.4 percent compared to May 2006.

DID PESQUERA INFORM PALM BEACH COUNTY OF THESE GLOWING NUMBERS?

Maybe you should post that info under Mike Clary's article.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: July 13, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Mrs. Red - tell Red to check his email.  I just sent him the Central Bank of Aruba report.

Thanks Dayhiker!

will do.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: July 13, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Mrs.Red,

About staying away from slums-I'm learning my lesson the hard way. Laughing  Wink

well if we didn't go there, they would have no traffic...  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 13, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
ARUBA JUST REPORTED IT'S WORST HIGH SEASON OCCUPANCY RATE FOR ANY MONTH IN THE TWO YEARS SINCE NATALEE DISAPPEARED. IT WAS 69.4% IN MAY, 2007.

Central Bank of Aruba: Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels for May 2007 show a notable decline of 5 percentage points to 69.4 percent compared to May 2006.

DID PESQUERA INFORM PALM BEACH COUNTY OF THESE GLOWING NUMBERS?

i can personally take responsibilty for about 60 people NOT going there
in th LAST 4 months

my GOAL this year is 600

in case you didnt know

ROBOTS ROCKS  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 13, 2007, 05:55:08 PM »

did everyone leave because it's cocktail hour or what???

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 13, 2007, 05:55:49 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
did everyone leave because it's cocktail hour or what???

hello Mrs RED
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: July 13, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »

Like wise here Robots, I was talking to someone the other day and she mentioned to me that she would never go to Arbua because of "what they did to that poor girl, they just covered up a crime" and that she now knew that it wasn't safe based on that...

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: July 13, 2007, 05:57:26 PM »

when someone tells me... "I CANT DO SOMETHING"

it just makes me want to do it more and more

its a gift and a curse

ohhh well..
what can i say

ARUBA BLOWS CHUNCKS

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: July 13, 2007, 06:03:26 PM »

Like wise here Robots, I was talking to someone the other day and she mentioned to me that she would never go to Arbua because of "what they did to that poor girl, they just covered up a crime" and that she now knew that it wasn't safe based on that...

Even people who haven't closely followed the case remember it as
Aruba letting three guys get away with murdering an American teen.

" They let them get away with it."  These are the kinds of comments I hear. Everyone knows the gist of the case.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 13, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »

I still put BOYCOTT stickers on my mail & write it on my currency.  I get asked about it all the time and am very glad to talk about it and to be a Monkey.

I just put a hefty prayer request in the lounge for my stepmom (SM) who has had an intercranial bleed from several falls.  She's 88.  She needs all the prayers she can get.  TIA, folks.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: July 13, 2007, 06:06:53 PM »

We will add her to our prayers... SF.. and now we know what you said last night , we were worried.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 13, 2007, 06:11:09 PM »

kind of like when someone told me NOT to put the ELECTRIC SHOCKING DOG COLLAR around my own neck so i could demonstrate that I THINK THEY ARE CRUEL

i wanted to show how "it just cant be good for a DOG"

it wasnt pretty

i wont go into details
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 13, 2007, 06:14:50 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "Spock"
I am sure Beth had good reason to believe the tip for money was no more than a scam. Afterall, what kind of person would charge for information on a missing team?

As for the family and FBI putting too much pressure on ALE, that really isnt fair. One the third day, Janssen already knew J2K were lying and yet the security guards were still arrested for a crime they could not have done. Also, what good is surveillance if evidence is being destroyed for ten days?

In the states, the boys would have been arrested for making false statements to the police and obstruction. There cars would have been impounded and homes searched as soon as the HI lie was exposed.

I only have a second for a post...headed out the door to a wine tasting...

You'd pretty much have to be a complete dumbass to only ask for $4000 for a human life.

....sounds like "Dr. Evil" .......

"We demand $4,000.!" Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Wink

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 13, 2007, 06:15:01 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
kind of like when someone told me NOT to put the ELECTRIC SHOCKING DOG COLLAR around my own neck so i could demonstrate that I THINK THEY ARE CRUEL

it wasnt pretty

i wont go into details
 Cool

Laughing  Laughing

Juist how far past the invisible fence did you get ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 13, 2007, 06:15:31 PM »

Monkeys - I heard something at work today that many of you might already know about. We were told that a lot of people are wearing something red (anything red) on Fridays in order to show support for the troops overseas. We were encouraged at work to do this every Friday if we felt so inclined. Just wanted to share that for those who might not have heard about it.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 13, 2007, 06:17:37 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "robots"

it wasnt pretty

i wont go into details
 Cool

Laughing  Laughing

about 4 inches before the INVISIBLE FENCE
 Mad

Juist how far past the invisible fence did you get ??

- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 13, 2007, 06:18:48 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I still put BOYCOTT stickers on my mail & write it on my currency.  I get asked about it all the time and am very glad to talk about it and to be a Monkey.

I just put a hefty prayer request in the lounge for my stepmom (SM) who has had an intercranial bleed from several falls.  She's 88.  She needs all the prayers she can get.  TIA, folks.

Whew! So glad to see you. I was worried about you!!!!
I am sure your stepmom will be fine.
Just getting through this surgery shows that she is a very strong lady.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.