April 28, 2024, 07:01:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133446 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: July 13, 2007, 08:01:59 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
i don't know who posted that there weren't guns...but I do recall Jossy saying that.. Shocked

Could it be that we don't know  Wink everything Wink  they found at Lorenzo's house?

That's what I think  Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 13, 2007, 08:02:23 PM »

Glenda Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:15 pm    

ORIGINAL PERPETRATORS COMES TO MIND... Absolute threat for the "Kidnappers" aka $4,000 lady to keep quiet.  

original posters is probably the H/Ts coming from Julia.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: July 13, 2007, 08:04:35 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Glenda wrote:
 More likely, they paid the $4,000.00 as the caller never called back, never tried to make another arrangement, ZIP. AGAIN, the caller wanted the reward that was going to be paid out the next day, the caller was to get her reward only after Natalee was safe. The caller is probably sad she didn't wait for the million, but then again, they knew they would never have to pay out the million.

Medley wrote:
  Oh sure like http://nataleehollowayreward.com

Yes I am sure they would have gotten a lot of REWARD MONEY!!! lol[/quote]

sure does sound like a scam... and this moron seems to know the gender of said scam artist.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 13, 2007, 08:04:37 PM »

ORIGINAL PERPETRATORS COMES TO MIND... Absolute threat for the "Kidnappers" aka $4,000 lady to keep quiet.  

Annie I don't know if that is the case or not...

GEL, I don't even understand.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 13, 2007, 08:04:58 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
If the $4K story is true, I wonder when the call was made to Beth...vis a vis other developments.

The story of them being called to the choller house is true.  All the guys went and c ased the place out.  The part about about borrowing the money from Angela is questionable and I know no one at the choller house was paid any monies.  It did take the police forever to arrive, however.  Were they giving them a head's up?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 13, 2007, 08:05:29 PM »

Quote from: greeneyedlady

original perpetrators (not posters,then again who knows if these posters aren't the original perpetrators)is probably the H/Ts coming from Julia.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 13, 2007, 08:06:26 PM »

Nevermind..This guy isnt credible.. Wink

Alcazar's Revenge

Joined: 03 Aug 2005 Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:05 am Post subject: Van Rijn

He was brought in for questioning a couple of times, but somehow this was not brought in the limelight by the interviews on TV.

His father/family used to own the Volkswagen dealership. They might have sold part of it or completely. He known for off-the-wall behaviour.

Alcazar's Revenge

Joined: 03 Aug 2005 Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:24 am Post subject: Rape?
 do not know, but there is a group of locals who have stated that they found new evidence of the week before the disappearance. They call themselves Team Investigativo Priva (TIP).

This TIP group of people are indicating that they are out to proof that Natalee's case is similar to Max Devries's. Max has been found living with friends in Brazil. Max's mother has apparently been arrested by the FBI.

There is also a possibility of a slander case against Tim Miller since he said he would make Paulus van der Sloot’s life impossible.

Joran will turn 18 this Saturday and the Police are trying to bridge these couple of days so they can move the interrogation in a new direction as soon as he loses his privileges as a minor.

Alcazar's Revenge

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: July 13, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Rob"
******* -  that white pickup had the uzi like gun on the front seat... and I don't think that is Lorenzo's house.

I dont think its his either..I wrote Antonio Carlo and asked if his firm was representing Van Rijn and no response..So I wrote back and asked how his conscious was doin?? Wink

ROFLMAO!!!! [/list][/code]

+++

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 13, 2007, 08:09:32 PM »

I take what that means Julia is calling Beth et al the original perpatrators maybe slurring Beth paid the $4000 to keep the kidnapper quite about what was going on..but I could be wrong.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 13, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »

I think in that video Angela says she got the tip about the $4,000 and gave it to Julia.  Then Julia goes on about Beth being hesitant and saying that all the cash she had was $1,000.  Julia seemed to be shocked by that, which tells me Julia thought she had latched onto someone with a lot of money available at the drop of a hat.

Sounded very, very suspicious to me!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 13, 2007, 08:12:26 PM »

I dont think its his either..I wrote Antonio Carlo and asked if his firm was representing Van Rijn and no response..So I wrote back and asked how his conscious was doin?? Wink

WTG!!! TOO EF'ing funny!! Wink  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: July 13, 2007, 08:13:37 PM »

thanks GEL and Easy...

I think I am going to grab red and see if we can't go grab food...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 13, 2007, 08:13:52 PM »

I take what that means Julia is calling Beth et al the original perpatrators maybe slurring Beth paid the $4000 to keep the kidnapper quite about what was going on..but I could be wrong.

That's the way I took it too, but that contradicts what the biotch said in that video.  Mad
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: July 13, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I think in that video Angela says she got the tip about the $4,000 and gave it to Julia.  Then Julia goes on about Beth being hesitant and saying that all the cash she had was $1,000.  Julia seemed to be shocked by that, which tells me Julia thought she had latched onto someone with a lot of money available at the drop of a hat.

They all thought that easy..They flew in on a private jet so they thought they were millionaires..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 13, 2007, 08:16:42 PM »

Is FOB still possessed by the devil?  That's a dumb question. lol  Is it still acting crazy?  That's a dumber question!   Laughing

Dare I venture over there and see who they are blasting tonight?   Cool
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: July 13, 2007, 08:17:38 PM »

This story about the 4 grand is just that - a story. I know Dave would have paid any amount for Natalee's return dead or alive. I know it because it's true.

Any amount!

+++

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 13, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »

Me too,Easy. And you know what's sad is that Dompig,JR & A and a few more like J2K are bringing Aruba down and  are not even Aruban natives. I wonder what the true Aruban citizens think about what they're doing.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: July 13, 2007, 08:18:35 PM »

They all thought that easy..They flew in on a private jet so they thought they were millionaires..

Yeah and that word probably circled the island 5 times before the jet even landed.  Then the creeps came out of the woodwork looking for some quick cash.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 13, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »

we have another winner here - ding, ding, ding !

Julia interprets having friends with corporate private jets as personally being rolling in dough for Beth, when in actuality did she ever really stop and think "hmmm I wonder WHY Beth works?". If Beth were wealthy she might not have chosen to work, or she might have. Julia's interpretation of the trappings of wealth and status are very telling. It tells me she's likely found a copy of Town & Country and believes just because it's written or the pretty photos show it that it's all true?

Jug also did have several other children to support and educate too. Julia is just a surface hanger-on.  Rolling Eyes anything for a buck is her motto.

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: July 13, 2007, 08:19:27 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
This story about the 4 grand is just that - a story. I know Dave would have paid any amount for Natalee's return dead or alive. I know it because it's true.

Any amount!

Beth would have given her life probably... so I don't buy the story whatsoever...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.