April 28, 2024, 02:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133440 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: July 13, 2007, 08:20:45 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Rob"
This story about the 4 grand is just that - a story. I know Dave would have paid any amount for Natalee's return dead or alive. I know it because it's true.

Any amount!

Beth would have given her life probably... so I don't buy the story whatsoever...

Mrs Red- of course she would. It's the poison these cretins spread that is so dangerous.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: July 13, 2007, 08:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I think in that video Angela says she got the tip about the $4,000 and gave it to Julia.  Then Julia goes on about Beth being hesitant and saying that all the cash she had was $1,000.  Julia seemed to be shocked by that, which tells me Julia thought she had latched onto someone with a lot of money available at the drop of a hat.

Sounded very, very suspicious to me!

JR is a POS work of art.  SHe latched on to Beth and liked her for her own gain until Beth finally kicked her in the proverbial cojones.  The time JR found them riding around in the van, told them Natalee;s body was at the courthouse, pushes her way into the HT van, and then takes them on the wild goose chase to the empty courthouse surrounded by throngs of cameras was all Julia's attempts at hogging the limelight and gettiong a free photo-op.

JR is the slimiest scumbag to ever walk around.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: July 13, 2007, 08:21:47 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
I think in that video Angela says she got the tip about the $4,000 and gave it to Julia.  Then Julia goes on about Beth being hesitant and saying that all the cash she had was $1,000.  Julia seemed to be shocked by that, which tells me Julia thought she had latched onto someone with a lot of money available at the drop of a hat.

Me too,Easy. And you know what's sad is that Dompig,JR & A and a few more like J2K are bringing Aruba down and  are not even Aruban natives. I wonder what the true Aruban citizens think about what they're doing.

GEL that is a sad fact in all of this.  I wish the people of Aruba would quit listening to those people and wise up about who is really ruining their island.  It's not Beth Twitty, it's a bunch of jerks that have been exploiting the island long before this ever happened.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: July 13, 2007, 08:23:35 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

They all thought that easy..They flew in on a private jet so they thought they were millionaires..

Yeah and that word probably circled the island 5 times before the jet even landed.  Then the creeps came out of the woodwork looking for some quick cash.

Just 4 days after NH went missing and look what this Aruban Blogger was saying!!!

6-3-2005
 MenaceIIsociety  some additional info... private jet to aruba... bank  account into the  high 7  figures... spoiled little bitch... supposebly
straight owing to
student, not  sniffing, not snorting, not smoking, not  whoring.....<<<<<<----------yeah  right!!! anyway, contal, the family here have
friends  in very high  places..
 grumps...e muher bitch ey is nancy grace....conjo of  his mother self  self....mas bitch cu one conjo....jui of hooker if
you  will.... also cu  do  not enough one of the type they here cu tawata in
car cune is jui of  one  good amigo of van der straten.....go figure!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 13, 2007, 08:24:53 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

JR is a POS work of art.  SHe latched on to Beth and liked her for her own gain until Beth finally kicked her in the proverbial cojones.  The time JR found them riding around in the van, told them Natalee;s body was at the courthouse, pushes her way into the HT van, and then takes them on the wild goose chase to the empty courthouse surrounded by throngs of cameras was all Julia's attempts at hogging the limelight and gettiong a free photo-op.

JR is the slimiest scumbag to ever walk around.

I think you are right!  All of these Americans that were living on the island seem very shady to me.  It's like they have been running some kind of game all along.  natalee was just a knew way to cash in, so they thought!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 13, 2007, 08:35:21 PM »

Is the video that is being discussed the same story that was written in Vanity Fair.  Beth did borrow some money from the Munzhoffer restaurant in case they did have   to pay the ransom that night.  It turned out to be a false lead.  What was the amount of money mentioned in the VF article?  I bet it differs from what is said now.

Easy, I know JR insinuated herself for the free photo-op.  Heard it with my own ears.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: July 13, 2007, 08:37:46 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

we have another winner here - ding, ding, ding !

Julia interprets having friends with corporate private jets as personally being rolling in dough for Beth, when in actuality did she ever really stop and think "hmmm I wonder WHY Beth works?". If Beth were wealthy she might not have chosen to work, or she might have. Julia's interpretation of the trappings of wealth and status are very telling. It tells me she's likely found a copy of Town & Country and believes just because it's written or the pretty photos show it that it's all true?

Jug also did have several other children to support and educate too. Julia is just a surface hanger-on.  Rolling Eyes anything for a buck is her motto.

I think that very thing is at the core of the BS coming out of Julia, Angela and MF.  They thought they had fallen into a lucrative situation and started running up bar tabs with the anticipation of hitting the mother load.  When that didn’t happen, they became bitter and are still bitching about paying their own bar tabs!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 13, 2007, 08:43:10 PM »

Incase you are still looking....I found this pic of Charlierat and his female companion. Sorry can't post the pic just the link. Pic is 1/3 down on the page.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=7249&goto=nextnewest

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 13, 2007, 08:44:56 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Is the video that is being discussed the same story that was written in Vanity Fair.  Beth did borrow some money from the Munzhoffer restaurant in case they did have   to pay the ransom that night.  It turned out to be a false lead.  What was the amount of money mentioned in the VF article?  I bet it differs from what is said now.

Easy, I know JR insinuated herself for the free photo-op.  Heard it with my own ears.

The video I am talking about has to do with this recent Amigoe article.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: July 13, 2007, 08:47:01 PM »

You know what?

The more I think about it, all this $4,000 talk is going to actually HELP Beth in the long run, and here's why...

Americans know a SCAM when they see it, and they have HAD IT UP TO THEIR EYEBALLS with them!

Every time we check our e-mail, spam galore... sit down to eat dinner and the phone rings off the hook from telemarketers... old ladies' lifes' savings wiped out because someone stole a PIN number... letters, chain, pyramids, every conceivable way to separate a unwary person from their $$$ is out there running roughshod.

Most people will rightly see that phone call as a form of attempted EXTORTION on the part of some Aruban bottom-feeder.  

People watching Greta or any other show and hearing about what someone tried to do to Beth will be sympathetic towards her rather than thinking she was blowing her chance to get Natalee back.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: July 13, 2007, 08:48:06 PM »

I think that very thing is at the core of the BS coming out of Julia, Angela and MF.  They thought they had fallen into a lucrative situation and started running up bar tabs with the anticipation of hitting the mother load.  When that didn’t happen, they became bitter and are still bitching about paying their own bar tabs!

Easy wins easily!!!!!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 13, 2007, 08:48:38 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Incase you are still looking....I found this pic of Charlierat and his female companion. Sorry can't post the pic just the link. Pic is 1/3 down on the page.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=7249&goto=nextnewest

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Razz  Shocked    

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 13, 2007, 08:53:15 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
You know what?

The more I think about it, all this $4,000 talk is going to actually HELP Beth in the long run, and here's why...

Americans know a SCAM when they see it, and they have HAD IT UP TO THEIR EYEBALLS with them!

Every time we check our e-mail, spam galore... sit down to eat dinner and the phone rings off the hook from telemarketers... old ladies' lifes' savings wiped out because someone stole a PIN number... letters, chain, pyramids, every conceivable way to separate a unwary person from their $$$ is out there running roughshod.

Most people will rightly see that phone call as a form of attempted EXTORTION on the part of some Aruban bottom-feeder.  

People watching Greta or any other show and hearing about what someone tried to do to Beth will be sympathetic towards her rather than thinking she was blowing her chance to get Natalee back.

Ain't that the truth!  My little old mom called me tonight telling me about a mysterious charge on one of her credit cards for some type of advanced computer equipment.  The only mouse my mom is familiar with has four legs and is not supposed to be in the house!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: July 13, 2007, 08:54:52 PM »

I can quite conceivably envision the scenario with Joran taking Natalee to a party at Lorenzo's, SHango style or not.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: July 13, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »

I know that certain things are very important for certain people, so I would like it to be known that I know the difference between "knew" and "new."   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Some times the fingers run off and leave the brain at the light. lol
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: July 13, 2007, 09:00:35 PM »

I know that certain things are very important for certain people, so I would like it to be known that I know the difference between "knew" and "new."   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

is that like   knowed and node

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 13, 2007, 09:02:26 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

With all the BS from renho & muzenhofer I am reposting a part of my post from 7-5-07:

I have been reading back & have been wondering about a few things about 2 of the people who were so available to the family in the beginning & are now trying to peddle their lies:

1. Renfro & Muzenhofer's cell #'s were put on the posters posted on the island
2. Muzenhofer gets an urgent call from a source who says Natalee is "staying in a downtown house with unnamed friends"
3. Muzenhofer states these "friends" agreed to turn Natalee over to her family for $4000
4. Renfro relayed the message to Beth
5. Muzenhofer's husband took Jug & his friends to scout out this house
6. The so called "house" turned out to be a choller house

Why would they put their cell #'s on the posters in lieu of the ALE? Were they screening the "tips" that came in & accidently on purpose forgetting to pass on legit tips?
When the so called "source" called Muzenhofer, why didn't she contact the ALE? When Renfro found out about this call why didn't she call the ALE?
Were these two, Renfro & Muzenhofer, trying to scam the family of Natalee out of money?
Sure Muzenhofer pulled $3000 out of the till at their restaurant, but did Jug tell them he would pay that money back as he only had $1000 in cash on him?
Again, I wonder was this all a scam perpetrated on Natalee's family????

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: July 13, 2007, 09:04:11 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

is that like   knowed and node

I still chuckle at this old joke:

You know what the "N" stands for on the University of Nebraska's Football helmets?? ................................................"Nolledge"

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 13, 2007, 09:09:21 PM »

OT

Two american brothers gored by same bull in spain Shocked Yiikes looks painfull so I wont post the pic..Look's like that bull grabbed them by the horn Confused

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070713/ap_on_re_eu/running_of_the_bulls

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: July 13, 2007, 09:12:47 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

With all the BS from renho & muzenhofer I am reposting a part of my post from 7-5-07:

I have been reading back & have been wondering about a few things about 2 of the people who were so available to the family in the beginning & are now trying to peddle their lies:

1. Renfro & Muzenhofer's cell #'s were put on the posters posted on the island
2. Muzenhofer gets an urgent call from a source who says Natalee is "staying in a downtown house with unnamed friends"
3. Muzenhofer states these "friends" agreed to turn Natalee over to her family for $4000
4. Renfro relayed the message to Beth
5. Muzenhofer's husband took Jug & his friends to scout out this house
6. The so called "house" turned out to be a choller house

Why would they put their cell #'s on the posters in lieu of the ALE? Were they screening the "tips" that came in & accidently on purpose forgetting to pass on legit tips?
When the so called "source" called Muzenhofer, why didn't she contact the ALE? When Renfro found out about this call why didn't she call the ALE?
Were these two, Renfro & Muzenhofer, trying to scam the family of Natalee out of money?
Sure Muzenhofer pulled $3000 out of the till at their restaurant, but did Jug tell them he would pay that money back as he only had $1000 in cash on him?
Again, I wonder was this all a scam perpetrated on Natalee's family????

Yapperz
All good points...
also I wonder if the caller's phone # came thru to Muzenhofer cell?

And someone tell me  Just when & how  Beth got hooked up with these two...

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.