April 27, 2024, 07:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133390 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: July 13, 2007, 09:16:31 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

I still chuckle at this old joke:

You know what the "N" stands for on the University of Nebraska's Football helmets?? ................................................"Nolledge"

Frijole will never forgive you for that LOL!

We actually do have a resident Husker amongst all us Gators and Elephants and Tigers and worthless poisonous nuts Wink - BTW that time of the year is getting closer by the minute.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: July 13, 2007, 09:18:28 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

And someone tell me  Just when & how  Beth got hooked up with these two...

TIA

I don't know how, but when I cantell yoou.  JR is the one who convinced Beth to make the "Call me, Hoootie" posters.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 13, 2007, 09:22:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

TIA

I don't know how, but when I cantell yoou.  JR is the one who convinced Beth to make the "Call me, Hoootie" posters.

Ok... working backwards...when did they go up.. 31st, 1st or  2nd

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: July 13, 2007, 09:24:43 PM »

There is NO WAY Beth could have known the true character of munzy and renfro in those early days... having just arrived on the island, she was looking for any local assets she could latch onto. AT FIRST she probably welcomed the women and their "help". It took until the van ride fiasco to the courthouse 10 or so days later, for Beth to realize what those 2 were.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: July 13, 2007, 09:30:05 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Rob"
This story about the 4 grand is just that - a story. I know Dave would have paid any amount for Natalee's return dead or alive. I know it because it's true.

Any amount!

Beth would have given her life probably... so I don't buy the story whatsoever...

Mrs Red- of course she would. It's the poison these cretins spread that is so dangerous.

People will do and really do anything in these and other desperate situations. And people that prey upon them are no better than criminals.  
Still no makeover for me. Maybe tomorrow.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: July 13, 2007, 09:31:20 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

TIA

Ok... working backwards...when did they go up.. 31st, 1st or  2nd

OF - I'm not sure of the exact date, but they were some of the earliest posters made and put up.  That Tuesday I think.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: July 13, 2007, 09:35:45 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

You know what the "N" stands for on the University of Nebraska's Football helmets?? ................................................"Nolledge"

We actually do have a resident Husker amongst all us Gators and Elephants and Tigers and worthless poisonous nuts Wink - BTW that time of the year is getting closer by the minute.

LOL  Thanks for having my back SB!  You betchya I'm a Husker!  Poisonous nuts - that's a good one SB!   Laughing And yes, they did "used to" tell that joke about the "N".  

Wreck - how did you know that?!  

And yes SB.... getting closer.  You think you guys at FL can pull another hat-trick?  Fantastic year and your AD deserved that raise!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: July 13, 2007, 09:36:39 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I know that certain things are very important for certain people, so I would like it to be known that I know the difference between "knew" and "new."   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Some times the fingers run off and leave the brain at the light. lol

is that like   knowed and node

Yep and Yezeree!   Laughing
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 13, 2007, 09:39:37 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

LOL  Thanks for having my back SB!  You betchya I'm a Husker!  Poisonous nuts - that's a good one SB!   Laughing And yes, they did "used to" tell that joke about the "N".  

Wreck - how did you know that?!  

And yes SB.... getting closer.  You think you guys at FL can pull another hat-trick?  Fantastic year and your AD deserved that raise!

I'm an old Big 8 man. My mother went to OU, my dad to OSU -- grew up a Sooner fan. I went to OK State though and despise OU (and Nebraska  Wink )  Very Happy

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: July 13, 2007, 09:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

With all the BS from renho & muzenhofer I am reposting a part of my post from 7-5-07:

I have been reading back & have been wondering about a few things about 2 of the people who were so available to the family in the beginning & are now trying to peddle their lies:

1. Renfro & Muzenhofer's cell #'s were put on the posters posted on the island
2. Muzenhofer gets an urgent call from a source who says Natalee is "staying in a downtown house with unnamed friends"
3. Muzenhofer states these "friends" agreed to turn Natalee over to her family for $4000
4. Renfro relayed the message to Beth
5. Muzenhofer's husband took Jug & his friends to scout out this house
6. The so called "house" turned out to be a choller house

Why would they put their cell #'s on the posters in lieu of the ALE? Were they screening the "tips" that came in & accidently on purpose forgetting to pass on legit tips?
When the so called "source" called Muzenhofer, why didn't she contact the ALE? When Renfro found out about this call why didn't she call the ALE?
Were these two, Renfro & Muzenhofer, trying to scam the family of Natalee out of money?
Sure Muzenhofer pulled $3000 out of the till at their restaurant, but did Jug tell them he would pay that money back as he only had $1000 in cash on him?
Again, I wonder was this all a scam perpetrated on Natalee's family????

Yapperz
All good points...
also I wonder if the caller's phone # came thru to Muzenhofer cell?

TIA

I’ve read two accountings of that encounter.  One was a post by Julia that she had received an email from a concerned reader of Aruba Today that told her of the incident.  She went on to thank the person that sent the email and said they would have known nothing of it except for that email.

The other version is that Beth and a friend walked into to Aruba Today and asked for help.

Somewhere betwixt the two stories truth is hidden.  I wish Beth would tell us what really happened!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 13, 2007, 09:43:29 PM »

I'm an old Big 8 man. My mother went to OU, my dad to OSU -- grew up a Sooner fan. I went to OK State though and despise OU (and Nebraska  Wink )  Very Happy

WOW... those were the days.  

Bet your family was alot of fun on Saturdays.  LOL  Well OU got theirs this week huh?  OK State has really come a long ways... looking good.  I cheer for the Big 8 teams - can't say I'm a fan of the Texas teams though...  Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 13, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »

I'm not banking on another championship this go-around, we probably will let someone else win one for a change. But stranger things have happened... A national championship is a lot of what your team does, and a WHOLE lot of what OTHER teams do. We sneaked up on Ohio State last year, no doubt. They were expecting Michigan or USC and when it was us, they took us lightly. A scenario like that probably wouldn't happen again for a while.

I think that someone we aren't expecting will win this year.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 13, 2007, 09:50:30 PM »

I’ve read two accountings of that encounter.  One was a post by Julia that she had received an email from a concerned reader of Aruba Today that told her of the incident.  She went on to thank the person that sent the email and said they would have known nothing of it except for that email.

The other version is that Beth and a friend walked into to Aruba Today and asked for help.

Somewhere betwixt the two stories truth is hidden.  I wish Beth would tell us what really happened!

I would tip the scale DECIDEDLY in the direction of the non-renfro version of events! I suspect that they went to the newspapers and asked them to cover the story. I also suspect that renfro and the other leeches were FULLY aware that Beth was coming to them, hat in hand, before she ever walked in the door the first time.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 13, 2007, 09:51:04 PM »

I'm not banking on another championship this go-around, we probably will let someone else win one for a change. But stranger things have happened... A national championship is a lot of what your team does, and a WHOLE lot of what OTHER teams do. We sneaked up on Ohio State last year, no doubt. They were expecting Michigan or USC and when it was us, they took us lightly. A scenario like that probably wouldn't happen again for a while.

I think that someone we aren't expecting will win this year.

I think you are right.  Ohio (the poisonous nuts) got cocky and that's what happens.  Laughing We "get to" play USC game 2 - 2nd weekend in September.  At least it's in our court.  

Wreck, you should join us on the football thread this season ... I could use some Big 12/8 support!   Laughing  Laughing

Sorry monks to be so O/T... gotta go now.  Have a great weekend all.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: July 13, 2007, 09:51:23 PM »

Goodnite y'all. Sleep well.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 13, 2007, 09:54:26 PM »

I thought it was funny this week to hear so many bama fans complaining about how Oklahoma "got off easy" and it was just a "slap on the wrist" that they had to forfeit games. When bama went on probation and had to forfeit games, they screamed bloody murder about how "harsh" and "unfair" that was. bama lost to Vanderbilt LOL in the record books...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 13, 2007, 09:57:02 PM »

<<snip>>

Easy...
I Wonder how the concerned reader knew / (knowed Wink  Laughing)  about what was going on?

Anything to indicate what date / time   either event occured?
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 13, 2007, 09:58:56 PM »

Pure conjecture on my part, but this is how I imagine the meeting between Beth and Julia occurred.

Someone did email Aruba Today, told the story of Natalee missing her flight and asked for help.  Julia responded to that email the way that was documented.  She then made a few calls and got in touch with Beth or someone close to Beth and offered her assistance.  Being so desperate and so thankful to hear from an American living in Aruba, a meeting was arranged.  Beth and friend went to the office of the paper and told them how they were not allowed to distribute “kidnapped” posters on the island.  Julia and Angela asked questions then came up with the softened “Call Me Hootie” cry for help.  They also volunteered to field all tips by printing their cell numbers on those posters.  The deception was off and running and Beth thought she had found some true allies in the search for her daughter.

That could all be hogwash, but that is the image I get when thinking through those first few days.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »

<<snip>>

Easy...
I Wonder how the concerned reader knew / (knowed Wink  Laughing)  about what was going on?

Anything to indicate what date / time   either event occured?
TIA

I will search for that Julia email, because it does exist.  The date is important and I just do not remember.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: July 13, 2007, 10:03:56 PM »

Pure conjecture on my part, but this is how I imagine the meeting between Beth and Julia occurred.

Someone did email Aruba Today, told the story of Natalee missing her flight and asked for help.  Julia responded to that email the way that was documented.  She then made a few calls and got in touch with Beth or someone close to Beth and offered her assistance.  Being so desperate and so thankful to hear from an American living in Aruba, a meeting was arranged.  Beth and friend went to the office of the paper and told them how they were not allowed to distribute “kidnapped” posters on the island.  Julia and Angela asked questions then came up with the softened “Call Me Hootie” cry for help.  They also volunteered to field all tips by printing their cell numbers on those posters.  The deception was off and running and Beth thought she had found some true allies in the search for her daughter.

That could all be hogwash, but that is the image I get when thinking through those first few days.

I agree Easy.

I hate to think all of the phone calls that those two got and never reported to Beth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.