April 28, 2024, 07:45:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133453 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 13, 2007, 10:34:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:51 pm

Remember when they were pumping the pond by the Marriott? That is what they need to do in Montaña Noord.

Is that dumpsite near the Sloot home on private property? Was it ever searched by divers?

Instead of doing a deep water search 5 miles from the island, why not search the water 5 min from the Sloot home? I have seen pictures of a deep pit with fridges, trucks, and probably 20 feet of water. Shouldn't take TES but a day or so to search that place.

They may have already searched that, I"m not positive.  I want to say they did.

I think that's where "the dutch" kept making all the noise and disturbing the search. IIRC
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: July 13, 2007, 10:35:22 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

With all the BS from renho & muzenhofer I am reposting a part of my post from 7-5-07:

I have been reading back & have been wondering about a few things about 2 of the people who were so available to the family in the beginning & are now trying to peddle their lies:

1. Renfro & Muzenhofer's cell #'s were put on the posters posted on the island
2. Muzenhofer gets an urgent call from a source who says Natalee is "staying in a downtown house with unnamed friends"
3. Muzenhofer states these "friends" agreed to turn Natalee over to her family for $4000
4. Renfro relayed the message to Beth
5. Muzenhofer's husband took Jug & his friends to scout out this house
6. The so called "house" turned out to be a choller house

Why would they put their cell #'s on the posters in lieu of the ALE? Were they screening the "tips" that came in & accidently on purpose forgetting to pass on legit tips?
When the so called "source" called Muzenhofer, why didn't she contact the ALE? When Renfro found out about this call why didn't she call the ALE?
Were these two, Renfro & Muzenhofer, trying to scam the family of Natalee out of money?
Sure Muzenhofer pulled $3000 out of the till at their restaurant, but did Jug tell them he would pay that money back as he only had $1000 in cash on him?
Again, I wonder was this all a scam perpetrated on Natalee's family????

Add to that JR's shenanigans on 6-13-2005 with JUG and his friends. By this point I don't see how he could have possibly refrained from smacking the daylights outta that woman.

This broad is insane!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 13, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »

Remember when they were pumping the pond by the Marriott? That is what they need to do in Montaña Noord.

Is that dumpsite near the Sloot home on private property? Was it ever searched by divers?

Instead of doing a deep water search 5 miles from the island, why not search the water 5 min from the Sloot home? I have seen pictures of a deep pit with fridges, trucks, and probably 20 feet of water. Shouldn't take TES but a day or so to search that place.

As I recall, one person, looked it over, tried to dive it, but gave up because the basin was full of rusting metal and cables.

In My Opinion
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: July 13, 2007, 10:38:38 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

<< Snip & Cut>>
From Vanity Fair

When Beth walked into the paper's office the day after she arrived

Then, early the next evening, Munzenhofer took an urgent call from a source,

By now more of "the Fabulous Seven"

I may be wrong as usual...
Beth arrived on the 30th.. late evening   so the day after would be the 31st.  Did she go to the newpaper before or after the cornflake incident?

"Early the next evening"  would be June 1st  
After the May 31st statements by J2K  where J mentions the fishermans huts & 2K's are going... Duh... Fishermans Huts... NO we were not there.

What else occured on June 1st before  Munzenhofer got the call ?

O/T..
I just remembered an 8th grade treacher ... she was in early 20's  & a knock out  Hoofendick... was her name Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 13, 2007, 10:40:48 PM »

As I recall, one person, looked it over, tried to dive it, but gave up because the basin was full of rusting metal and cables.

put a robot down there Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 13, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »

I thought Moko was where the dogs got a hit but TES was unable to search due to the reporters & being heckled.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: July 13, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

or drain it, like Simian said!

In My Opinion
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: July 13, 2007, 10:43:33 PM »

From latest Amigo article

The material shows that Renfro and Angela are telling that on the 2nd of June 2005, a call came in from an unknown female. She knows where Natalee is at that moment, that she is alive but that she doesn't want to go back to her mother Beth. For the measely amount of 4,000 dollars she can tell where she is. But to the amazement of Renfro and Angela Beth suddenly has no desire to pursue this further and afterwards, afer a lot of pressuring, she doesn't want to pay more than 1,000 dollars for the possible release of her daughter. Even though the next day the announcement had been planned for the 10,000 dollar reward for any tips, an amount that will ultimately increase hundred fold in the end. If Angela says she will pay out the 4,000 dollars from the till of her husbands restaurant, Beth caves and tells Angela the words that were mentioned above here. Namely that the girl has to be dressed up as unrecognizable as possible and has to be packed in and brought to the waiting med-jet. “So that she could leave immediately and not have to be questioned by the authorities, the police and certainly not admitted to the Aruban hospital system”, Renfro adds to that.

But before Angela and Renfro arrive at the drugs-house, Beth's reckless and loudmouthed – ’I’ll burn this place and island down’ – former husband Jug Twitty (Beth is in the meantime divorced from Jug) had already been there; except a lot of noise and panic in the immediate vicinity of the drugs-house, he achieves nothing by his actions. But more importantly, according to both women, Jug was responsible for the rescue operation having failed and that Natalee - of which since that moment really no further word has been heard, not even through others, is and stays missing.

Not sure how $3000 from Angela's restaurant morphed into "only willing to pay $1000".  Not sure how the police not showing up for 45 min. morphed into Jug ruining the "rescue".
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 13, 2007, 10:44:23 PM »

I thought Moko was where the dogs got a hit but TES was unable to search due to the reporters & being heckled.

This is my memory.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 13, 2007, 10:44:40 PM »

yes,
first choice - DRAIN IT

second choice  -  robots

- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: July 13, 2007, 10:45:49 PM »

thanks for bringing the VF article and the new story in here Buckeye, interesting how things changed.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 13, 2007, 10:46:06 PM »

That's what I remember also Yap.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 13, 2007, 10:46:40 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

This is my memory.

That wasnt the pond?? Man you guys are getting my blood boiling with all this talk Embarassed

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: July 13, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »

ARUBA LOOKING WORSE every day

i have a new idea.... its GOLD, Jerry

Aruba wont like it one bit

www.ARUBAFREETICKETS.com

LOL.......which of course will link you right over to ARUBA SUCKS

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 13, 2007, 10:49:48 PM »

Thanks Buckeye

I will have to look over your posts which I saved...
(RenHo_Meetup1.rtf, RenHo_Meetup2.rtf and RenHo_Meetup3.rtf)
 later...

G'Nite Monkeys

SeeeYaaaByeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 13, 2007, 10:51:01 PM »

Wonder how many bottles of Cuervo the 2 so called reporters had to drink to make their story morph so much??
If I was the Vanity Fair reporter I would be pissed the 2 held back all the juicy details on my so called scoop.   Rolling Eyes

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #776 on: July 13, 2007, 10:51:25 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "wreck"

I still chuckle at this old joke:

You know what the "N" stands for on the University of Nebraska's Football helmets?? ................................................"Nolledge"

Frijole will never forgive you for that LOL!

We actually do have a resident Husker amongst all us Gators and Elephants and Tigers and worthless poisonous nuts Wink - BTW that time of the year is getting closer by the minute.

Poisonous nuts, huh?  Laughing   Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: July 13, 2007, 10:53:24 PM »

Wonder how many bottles of Cuervo the 2 so called reporters had to drink to make their story morph so much??
If I was the Vanity Fair reporter I would be pissed the 2 held back all the juicy details on my so called scoop.   Rolling Eyes

too bad he doesn't have this latest story...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 13, 2007, 10:53:55 PM »

Go Huskers.I think OU got off easy.The searches should have been allowed,and BOYCOTT
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 13, 2007, 10:54:33 PM »

Went back and looked, TES was there with a diver who never finished.  There were cadavar dog hits.  Drain it and grid search it with several people. Not a big job compared to a deep water search.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.