April 27, 2024, 01:35:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133408 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "mishy"
I don't even remember exactly what she posted now... Shocked

I quoted her on this page... Laughing

Embarassed Rolling Eyes

BT is right...it didn't sound like her post had a note of urgency to it...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2007, 09:30:06 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "mishy"
I'm doing well...I hope she's having a lovely time...we all need that every once in awhile...how are your headaches, etc?

I am glad all is well with you!

I still get the headaches, but not as severe. THis recovery is a long one. Can take years, so I am just going with it and taking a day at a time! Laughing

Well I hope they keep getting better and better!!

Bring Natalee home...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2007, 09:30:41 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Sam"
BT, do you think she is saying one of our Monkeys?

Not a clue, Sam. The SM might even have been a typo, if she's anything like the rest of us.  Laughing

SM maybe Sweet Mother?

Well, that could be, AZSunny!  Now I am reallly curious as to what happened!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »

The Dompig evolution:  
A ‘yes man lackey’ in the white Dutch controlled ALE. Happy making a living by toeing the line.  One Happy Island, one Happy Dompig.

Then the case of the century, basically Dompig is on the sidelines observing and taking notes forming his own opinion…….then all of a sudden, once all the evidence is covered-up and destroyed, Dompig is put out as the sacrificial lamb to “solve the case”.  The Dumb-One took it seriously early on, making comments like “these boys are guilty as Hell”.  

But after time he saw he was setup as the stooge.  Trying to save face he concocted a new story – Natalee was a drug addict that went to Aruba and OD’d on her few short days there.  Eventually he retired from the ALE, probably out of frustration, maybe out of embarrassment.  
Whatever the case, he’s a ball-less subservient whose name will forever be linked to the rape and death of Natalee.
He could have taken the high road, instead he took the low one - still toeing the line. It's all he knows.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Bro's Border Collie got bit in face by copperhead.  Her head is all swollen.  It happened while he was at work.  He called Vet and vet says dog will live, since it's lived this long.  Needs no action.  Last year, bro's labrador bitten by copperhead.  Same thing.  Head swelled, but she lived.

Do they live in your area?  Shocked  Shocked

They live about an hour away.  When I was visiting last month, saw a prairie hawk flying above with a snake in it's beak/talons taking it up into tree.  Ewww.  And when bro and young son were out looking at the horses, bro killed coral snake.  He doesn't go outside without a weapon...Ewww.  They just built house in heavy forested area.  I have lots of trees, rocky terrain and a creek behind my house.  Have killed small copperheads, seen the usual scorps, tarantulas etc.  I never go out in yard without a hoe or walking stick...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »

OOO Hubby home..gonna go fix him a snack!

Be back in a bit! Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2007, 09:37:15 PM »

Ok, going dark.  G'nite ladies and gents.  See yall tmorrow.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2007, 09:37:20 PM »

They live about an hour away.  When I was visiting last month, saw a prairie hawk flying above with a snake in it's beak/talons taking it up into tree.  Ewww.  And when bro and young son were out looking at the horses, bro killed coral snake.  He doesn't go outside without a weapon...Ewww.  They just built house in heavy forested area.  I have lots of trees, rocky terrain and a creek behind my house.  Have killed small copperheads, seen the usual scorps, tarantulas etc.  I never go out in yard without a hoe or walking stick...

We have the same visitors, and I had a feeling your brother was around your area.  We're in Georgetown, which I think is about an hour from you.....have y'all been introduced to the 8" rock centipedes?  Late at night, I just walk around searching the house with an old meat mallet.  Confused
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »

Bro's Border Collie got bit in face by copperhead.  Her head is all swollen.  It happened while he was at work.  He called Vet and vet says dog will live, since it's lived this long.  Needs no action.  Last year, bro's labrador bitten by copperhead.  Same thing.  Head swelled, but she lived.

Do they live in your area?  Shocked  Shocked

MuffYBee
They do make a single shot  410 gauge pistol (Snake Killer)  that you might want to  get  for your Bro.  come X-Mas time  so that you have more than a stick handy...when you are there
JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »

Ok, before I go. I don't like flirting with topic police but here's something I came across that is just priceless - especially to us older folk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2007, 09:41:34 PM »

Good evening!

I just caught up with reading.  It's been a crazy week!  

In the hospital, POOP could be an abbreviation for “Post Op” (old terminology = Recovery Room).  

Hope patient and SunFreak are OK!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »

We have the same visitors, and I had a feeling your brother was around your area.  We're in Georgetown, which I think is about an hour from you.....have y'all been introduced to the 8" rock centipedes?  Late at night, I just walk around searching the house with an old meat mallet.  Confused

Oh, you mean the 8" long centipede that was walking down my fireplace in the living room?  Whacked and whacked on that thing, cut it in half, both halves chased me.  Threw it outside on deck in burning sun, sprayed poison.  I don't like those things.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2007, 09:42:13 PM »

Could Koen have been the the fifth suspect from Simeon?

"The fifth suspect is the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight, so tight"

In My Opinion
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"
Good evening!

I just caught up with reading.  It's been a crazy week!  

In the hospital, POOP could be an abbreviation for “Post Op” (old terminology = Recovery Room).  

Hope patient and SunFreak are OK!

Thanks Karo it makes sense.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

"The fifth suspect is the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight, so tight"

GRETA BLURB>>>>NEWS OUT OF ARUBA coming up at 10 eastern
Someone at BFN said they heard her say family won't be happy!! TUNE IN!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »

Oh, you mean the 8" long centipede that was walking down my fireplace in the living room?  Whacked and whacked on that thing, cut it in half, both halves chased me.  Threw it outside on deck in burning sun, sprayed poison.  I don't like those things.

Oh, yeah ~ welcome to Texas. Laughing  Laughing   Shocked  Shocked
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2007, 09:46:23 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Thanks Nut.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2007, 09:47:35 PM »

Oh, yeah ~ welcome to Texas. Laughing  Laughing   Shocked  Shocked

Is that one of those non-fuzzy black ones? If so, they are here too. I woke up one night to find one in the bed with me. It stung me on the leg and I had to go to the hospital.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2007, 09:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Thanks for the heads up!

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2007, 09:48:16 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Ok, before I go. I don't like flirting with topic police but here's something I came across that is just priceless - especially to us older folk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY

IndyDan
I love it

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.