April 27, 2024, 02:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #656 7/12 - 7/14/2007  (Read 133410 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 13, 2007, 11:19:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
http://bb.visitaruba.com/archive/index.php/t-2244.html

arbeej
Tuesday, May 31st, 2005, 11:46 PM

I cannot find any web address info for police stations in Aruba. I am trying to get info on their current investigation on the DISAPPEARANCE (ABDUCTION? MURDER?) of a teenaged girl during our local high school's trip to Aruba. How can I reach them?!

The child's mother has flown to Aruba to help look for her. Our only source for information is the travel agent, who is not receiving much info, either. None of us is getting direct info from the police. I have searched but cannot find any internet info on how to contact them directly.

I was encouraged to read that just a week or so ago, the Aruba police did solve a kidnapping case, rescuing two sisters. I hope we have the same result. (It sounds as if they are moving swiftly on the case.) Meanwhile we are all losing our minds with grief and worry. It would help to get some official word.

Our travel agent assured us as parents that our children would be safe in Aruba on this chaperoned trip. Yet now that this tragedy has occurred, I have since heard from others that this sort of thing happens all the time. Is this true?!

I hope some of you can direct me to official sources. Meanwhile, we will appreciate your prayers for the safe return of this young girl.

did she end up at RU or FOB?? this mom... or was her name taken by some assbite... it was ---'s mom.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #801 on: July 13, 2007, 11:20:33 PM »

arbeej

I cannot find any web address info for police stations in Aruba. I am trying to get info on their current investigation on the DISAPPEARANCE (ABDUCTION? MURDER?) of a teenaged girl during our local high school's trip to Aruba. How can I reach them?!

The child's mother has flown to Aruba to help look for her. Our only source for information is the travel agent, who is not receiving much info, either. None of us is getting direct info from the police. I have searched but cannot find any internet info on how to contact them directly.

I was encouraged to read that just a week or so ago, the Aruba police did solve a kidnapping case, rescuing two sisters. I hope we have the same result. (It sounds as if they are moving swiftly on the case.) Meanwhile we are all losing our minds with grief and worry. It would help to get some official word.

Our travel agent assured us as parents that our children would be safe in Aruba on this chaperoned trip. Yet now that this tragedy has occurred, I have since heard from others that this sort of thing happens all the time. Is this true?!

I hope some of you can direct me to official sources. Meanwhile, we will appreciate your prayers for the safe return of this young girl.

Thanks Klaas,

I was wrong about the date, it was after Beth got there.

Guess Croes, J & A were involved by then.

Sorry,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 13, 2007, 11:20:53 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
ARUBA LOOKING WORSE every day

i have a new idea.... its GOLD, Jerry
 Twisted Evil

SEINFELD!!  You rock Robots!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: July 13, 2007, 11:21:27 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
If I remember correctly,

A mother of a returned student posted a message on the Aruba Vista board (Charles Croes posts often) must have been the 31st Monday right after her dau. returned.

She was asking for someone in Aruba to find out info. about Natalee.

This was before Beth arrived.

I thought that mother posted on here for awhile like before the first crash. I joined in July/Aug 05 and thought I heard about her.

Anyway, there was a heads up on the board on Monday May 31st.

Just checked the board and can't find any posts about Natalee.

Maybe some on here remember what I am talking about.

Also, if you go to cnn.com and search archives, then Natalee, you will find a yahoo timeline, in this timeline it says the 1st reward was posted on June 1st doesn't give amount but says later the amount was increased to like $55,000.00.

I am not good at posting links for fear of blowing margins, I am sorry.

OS

that message was also posted on TripAdvisor message board.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: July 13, 2007, 11:21:38 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

arbeej

did she end up at RU or FOB?? this mom... or was her name taken by some assbite... it was ---'s mom.

Yes, she ended up posting all over the place.  I haven't seen her post in months though.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: July 13, 2007, 11:23:26 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
BT.. there may have been a piece of evidence in there they had to get rid of... not necessarily her.

That's true. Maybe that's where those sneakers really were.

I know that y'all think I am crazy, but I still think JVDS was wearing those sneakers when he was on Greta... that smirk said to me that he had just pulled one over on us and thought it was cool....

I don't think you are crazy....that is exactly the kind of thing he would do... Twisted Evil

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 13, 2007, 11:25:03 PM »

Tyler where are you??? Come back here, we need you...
OS

YES WE DO

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #807 on: July 13, 2007, 11:25:26 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
If I remember correctly,

A mother of a returned student posted a message on the Aruba Vista board (Charles Croes posts often) must have been the 31st Monday right after her dau. returned.

I thought that mother posted on here for awhile like before the first crash. I joined in July/Aug 05 and thought I heard about her.

Also, if you go to cnn.com and search archives, then Natalee, you will find a yahoo timeline, in this timeline it says the 1st reward was posted on June 1st doesn't give amount but says later the amount was increased to like $55,000.00.

OS

That's where I read it, boy I am losing it, might as well quit...

OS

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: July 13, 2007, 11:28:12 PM »

If I remember correctly,

OS

That's where I read it, boy I am losing it, might as well quit...

OS

No quitting allowed Smile
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 13, 2007, 11:28:35 PM »

A few interesting pics at this site including the quarry at no.25 and lots of pics of TES searching in Aruba..

Anita balling eyes out.. http://tinyurl.com/ynu4lb
Renfro with beth passing out flyers  http://tinyurl.com/2cfbrn

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 13, 2007, 11:29:32 PM »

BT.. there may have been a piece of evidence in there they had to get rid of... not necessarily her.

I know that y'all think I am crazy, but I still think JVDS was wearing those sneakers when he was on Greta... that smirk said to me that he had just pulled one over on us and thought it was cool....

I don't think you are crazy....that is exactly the kind of thing he would do... Twisted Evil

seems like no one else agrees though... Laughing  but I have thought that since I watched the interview... he was way too smirky over that and even looked at the shoes...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #811 on: July 13, 2007, 11:34:19 PM »

Ok,

see if I can do this.

Here is the Yahoo time line about Natalee.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/35zf2f

OS

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 13, 2007, 11:34:51 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "robots"
ARUBA LOOKING WORSE every day

i have a new idea.... its GOLD, Jerry
 Twisted Evil

SEINFELD!!  You rock Robots!

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: July 13, 2007, 11:35:08 PM »

Alert

ashley79
   Alabama
   Forum posts: 42
 (835733)
More about ashley79...
 Posted on: 1:37 pm, May 31, 2005  Save

Just wanted to warn everyone:
My best friend and her husband chaperoned a senior trip of 160 kids down to Aruba, and she returned last night. Her husband had to stay b/c they think that one of the girls was kidnapped, and is possibly in Venezuela now. Her parents flew down, and the State Dept., DEA and several other groups are involved now. She left with a guy from Carlos and Charlie's, and the cops found out that he is a local drug dealer. Just wanted to let everyone know to please stay safe. If anyone in Aruba has any info., please let me know. I should know more later today. Just please say a prayer.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k158081-Alert-Aruba.html

Note:  Ashley79 and Arbeej are two different people
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: July 13, 2007, 11:35:18 PM »

Tyler where are you??? Come back here, we need you...
OS

YES WE DO

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I AGREE, TYLER COME BACK!!  Smile

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #815 on: July 13, 2007, 11:36:36 PM »

Duh another mistake

Reward: June 2nd....

Going to bed

Night all....

OS out

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 13, 2007, 11:37:38 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
A few interesting pics at this site including the quarry at no.25 and lots of pics of TES searching in Aruba..

Anita balling eyes out.. http://tinyurl.com/ynu4lb
Renfro with beth passing out flyers  http://tinyurl.com/2cfbrn

Yes, great pics - I've had that site bookmarked Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: July 13, 2007, 11:37:59 PM »

Duh another mistake

Going to bed

Night all....

OS out

Nite OS
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 13, 2007, 11:40:47 PM »

seems like no one else agrees though... Laughing  but I have thought that since I watched the interview... he was way too smirky over that and even looked at the shoes...

No, I agree completely!  

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: July 13, 2007, 11:40:51 PM »

Duh another mistake
Going to bed
Night all....
OS out

Nite OS, going dark myself, it's closing in on midnight here and I'm dog tired.  C-Yall-2morrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.