March 29, 2024, 06:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Corruption in our banking system?  (Read 1031 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 01, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »

Why aren't the Fed and the Treasury building a financial firewall for America?  All the little people on Main Street?  I recall Geithner said something like 'we're so integrated' and 'the integration makes it easier for 'us''  Who exactly is us?  Bankers?  A hereditary class of international players that take, take, take, from the masses and never really earn the money?  Always seem to take a slice of the pie and ensure that it's shrinking for the masses? 

"Libor Rate Faces Review Amid Barclays Scandal"

The review will consider the future operation of the Libor rate and the possibility of introducing criminal sanctions, a Treasury source said.

Criminal sanctions?  Really?  Madoff went to jail, I expect his brother will follow.  What about the TRILLIONs in derivatives?  All the money that seems to just disappear into smoke? 

The 'easing' by the Federal Reserve?  Where exactly does that money go?  Who profits on all those TRILLIONS while Main Street is stuck with debt bondage, tax slavery, and waste/fraud/abuse by illegal aliens, able bodied generational welfare recipients?

Why does it seem that the label 'welfare recipient' is inherited?  Working people grow increasingly poor despite running faster and faster on the hamster wheel?

Anyone do a study on obesity and entitlement status?  Obesity and generational welfare recipients compared to those who work and support themselves?

He said: "There’s no need to make a snap judgement, but I think it’s very important above all that the government takes all of the actions necessary – holding bankers accountable, making sure they pay their taxes, making sure there’s proper transparency, making sure the criminal law can go wherever it needs to to uncover wrongdoing, all of those things need to happen.

When will the Fed open the books?  When will the Federal Reserve be held accountable for massive inflation and debt over the years?

What is fair?  Giving away $1 trillion to anonymous players?  Making sure they pay taxes on their freebies?  How many would love to get TRILLIONS and pay a few million in taxes?  Waht did these anonomous players do to earn the TRILLIONS the Fed is handing out?

Mr Miliband pushed for a 12-month probe to "find out what is going on in the dark corners of the banks" after the FSA uncovered "serious failings" in the sale of complex financial products to small businesses, just days after the rate-rigging affair emerged at Barclays.

Who got the TARP money?  Quantative easing money?  Will be left holding the bag?  Small businesses?  Main Street (fill in the name of any nation)?

"There hasn't been a proper reckoning for what happened in the banking crisis. The bankers told us - it's all fine, we've cleaned everything up. But I'm afraid that doesn't hold water anymore."

Calling for a systemic look at the customs and practices of the industry, he added: "We've got to have an open, independent inquiry with hearings to find out what is going on in the dark corners of the banks.

"Some of it clearly was illegal, but it goes well beyond that.

"There is a problem with how people operate. This isn't just about regulation, it's also about culture and ethics."

It's ok to force millions into debt bondage?  Millions onto the welfare load to be supported by working people?  Encourage millions to come illegally to keep the skimming operation going for a few more generations?

America was supposed to be a nation that did away with institutaional poverty.  Give everyone an equal opportunity to rise.  An opportunity to cast off economic segregation.

What is the US today?  Following the worst examples of Europe?  Communism?  Nepotism?  Cronyism?  Greed?

http://news.sky.com/story/954387/libor-rate-faces-review-amid-barclays-scandal

Then we have Mr. Obama...  "interest rates are low...the work needs to be done..."  Why not save the money in advance?

Feeding the greedy corrupt banking cabal?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.