March 29, 2024, 06:33:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138431 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2007, 03:33:15 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Rolling Eyes Unreal.......
from mono nono @ FOB:
Petition to Request Congressional Hearing on FBI interference in Natalee Holloway case.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-fbi-cronyism/index.html

Your name will not be shown to avoid more Jenema or easywriter jokes. Please ask everyone to sign.

Then from Moonshadows:
Here's the text of the petition.  It's kewl cuz neither yor name or email show up when you sign.  It just shows how many have signed and their comments if any.

Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee
Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee

For over two years the US media has reported about the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, in Aruba.

Now we are learning that a wealthy, politically connected group may have pressured the legal attaché of the FBI, the highest position of the American Federal Police in the Caribbean based on Barbados to not only fail to cooperate when asked for mutual assistance, but to systematically disrupt and frustrate the investigation to protect a wealthy and politically connected few.

According to a July 4th article in Amigoe, a newspaper of the Netherlands Antilles, 'The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .

“You do your own dirty work”, is what was said to former police commissioner Gerold Dompig in charge of the Holloway investigation by a high ranking FBI staff member.

“Myself and also the field officer of the justice department on Aruba (at that time the European-Dutch Karin Janssen ) not only had to deal with the enormous pressure from the FBI, who arrived on the island in no time, but we were also obstructed and even threatened.”

As American voters and citizens of US allies, we are outraged at the media cover up, but more importantly, the cronyism and corruption that apparently exist in the highest levels of the US government's federal law enforcement agencies. Have we not learned anything from 9/11?

The Judiciary is tasked with oversight of the Department of Justice (including the FBI) and the Federal Courts.

We believe America should work for everyone – not just the privileged few. This 110th congress promised to restore accountability in government and re-engage her diplomatic allies.

We respectfully request a joint congressional hearing of the judiciary to investigate this matter.

The US cannot continue to be seen as a worldwide bully. National security depends upon a commitment to building diplomatic, cooperative alliances.

Aruba and the Dutch are too important as allies in the war on terrorism and US interests in the Caribbean Basin to tolerate this cronyism and corruption.

Respectfully.
The undersigned.
------

This petition will be hand-delivered in hard copy to Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee, and Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee with a courtesy copy to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.

Please be sure to send this to anyone you know who believes in equal justice under the law.

Because certain hate sites promote violence, feel free to sign anonymously. The staffers are only interested in the number of valid e-mail addresses. You're name and email address will not be visible on this website.

Hate filled comments will be deleted daily and the offending email address recorded.

ATTACHMENT

Please read and seriously consider the revealing words of the Chief of Police who was in a position of knowledge within the case involving an eighteen year old American citizen named Natalee Holloway who went missing under suspicious circumstances on Aruban soil.

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/gerold-dompig-truth-or-defamation.html

GEROLD DOMPIG - TRUTH OR DEFAMATION

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2007, 03:33:58 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
News Alert:  At least 11 Tesco Supermarkets Across UK Shut Down by police in safety alert.  On Fox News

rut row.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2007, 03:35:37 PM »

News Alert:  At least 11 Tesco Supermarkets Across UK Shut Down by police in safety alert.  On Fox News

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1275244,00.html
Stores Shut In Security Scare
Updated: 20:29, Saturday July 14, 2007

A criminal investigation has been launched by police into threats against Tesco.

At least 14 of the firm's supermarkets across the UK were closed in the security scare.

There are reports at least some were shut after receiving bomb threats.

Officers from Hertfordshire, where the firm has its headquarters, said no-one had been hurt.

A spokesman said: "Police in Hertfordshire have launched a criminal investigation following a series of threats made to 14 Tesco stores across the country that occurred today.

"While the public are advised to remain vigilant we have no reason to believe that the incidents are linked to extremism of any kind."

The closures affected stores in Lancashire, Suffolk, Dyfed Powys in Wales, Fife in Scotland, Leicestershire, Humberside, West Mercia, West Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Strathclyde and London.

Witnesses told how car parks were evacuated and drivers ushered through red lights by police.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Katysmom"
Who here types a million words a minute?  and how do you do that??

I can do 104 per min.

HOW??/CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW??/

I have to take that test, San swears I type really fast but I don't think I do. If I win she has to have a date with the rat  Laughing  Laughing

Mrs I took typing just because the teacher was really cool but I think unless you can take your eyes off the keyboard, you can't ever really race at typing and I can't stop looking to check to see if I've hit the right keys  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2007, 03:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
from mono nono @ FOB:
Petition to Request Congressional Hearing on FBI interference in Natalee Holloway case.

Your name will not be shown to avoid more Jenema or easywriter jokes. Please ask everyone to sign.

Then from Moonshadows:
Here's the text of the petition.  It's kewl cuz neither yor name or email show up when you sign.  It just shows how many have signed and their comments if any.

For over two years the US media has reported about the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, in Aruba.

Now we are learning that a wealthy, politically connected group may have pressured the legal attaché of the FBI, the highest position of the American Federal Police in the Caribbean based on Barbados to not only fail to cooperate when asked for mutual assistance, but to systematically disrupt and frustrate the investigation to protect a wealthy and politically connected few.

According to a July 4th article in Amigoe, a newspaper of the Netherlands Antilles, 'The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .

“You do your own dirty work”, is what was said to former police commissioner Gerold Dompig in charge of the Holloway investigation by a high ranking FBI staff member.

“Myself and also the field officer of the justice department on Aruba (at that time the European-Dutch Karin Janssen ) not only had to deal with the enormous pressure from the FBI, who arrived on the island in no time, but we were also obstructed and even threatened.”

As American voters and citizens of US allies, we are outraged at the media cover up, but more importantly, the cronyism and corruption that apparently exist in the highest levels of the US government's federal law enforcement agencies. Have we not learned anything from 9/11?

The Judiciary is tasked with oversight of the Department of Justice (including the FBI) and the Federal Courts.

We believe America should work for everyone – not just the privileged few. This 110th congress promised to restore accountability in government and re-engage her diplomatic allies.

We respectfully request a joint congressional hearing of the judiciary to investigate this matter.

The US cannot continue to be seen as a worldwide bully. National security depends upon a commitment to building diplomatic, cooperative alliances.

Aruba and the Dutch are too important as allies in the war on terrorism and US interests in the Caribbean Basin to tolerate this cronyism and corruption.

Respectfully.
The undersigned.
------

This petition will be hand-delivered in hard copy to Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee, and Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee with a courtesy copy to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.

Please be sure to send this to anyone you know who believes in equal justice under the law.

Because certain hate sites promote violence, feel free to sign anonymously. The staffers are only interested in the number of valid e-mail addresses. You're name and email address will not be visible on this website.

Hate filled comments will be deleted daily and the offending email address recorded.

ATTACHMENT

Please read and seriously consider the revealing words of the Chief of Police who was in a position of knowledge within the case involving an eighteen year old American citizen named Natalee Holloway who went missing under suspicious circumstances on Aruban soil.

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/gerold-dompig-truth-or-defamation.html

GEROLD DOMPIG - TRUTH OR DEFAMATION

Oh yeah. That upstanding pillar of Aruba, Dompig.
YEah, which version of his are they going to "quote"?
ROFLMAO!
Did it occur to them that ALL of his zany quotes would be brought to a committee hearing?????

Didn't think so.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2007, 03:36:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Petition means nothing.  As our Robots would say "LOAD"

Yep robots would say:

LOAD ALERT

Laughing  Laughing

Was just going to post the same!  You beat me....I fell behind...& yes, IBM Selective had that magic ball!!  First time I used one was back mid-70's.  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2007, 03:37:30 PM »

I can do 104 per min.

When I took typing in high school we were taught to say each letter we typed in our head.  I just couldn't do it.  The only way I could do it was just the opposite; I said each word in my head and I took off like a rocket.

i will try that, I would like to be faster... I probably do half that well... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2007, 03:39:16 PM »

I liked the Selectric.  I used to have to type checks and such, and it was so easy just to stick it in and change  margins and things around.  And yes, the magic ball.  You could change fonts so quickly

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2007, 03:39:40 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
I say march right up to Washington with your petition...Take the signers with ya...

Can't wait to hear how this turns out especially from the FBI...

Don't think I would be telling lies about the FBI, not a smart move.

But have it your way..Go for it PLEASE....

OS

Hi OS.  I don't really think the FBI cares about these people.  Why would they give them the time of day, really?  This is just the biggest bunch of baloney I've seen lately.

What is so hilarious is that the dark side thinks it can just accuse and lie without being refuted. LOLOL *Brilliant* move accusing the FBI; that will go over well. LOLOL

It should be called " The Ridiculous Petition to Continue Stalling on Justice and Place the Blame Anywhere but Aruba."

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2007, 03:40:36 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I can do 104 per min.

I have to take that test, San swears I type really fast but I don't think I do. If I win she has to have a date with the rat  Laughing  Laughing

Mrs I took typing just because the teacher was really cool but I think unless you can take your eyes off the keyboard, you can't ever really race at typing and I can't stop looking to check to see if I've hit the right keys  Laughing

I have been trying to do just that, take my eye off the screen and onto what I am typing from but I just can't and i know when I hit the wrong keys...

DO NOT LET SAN NEAR THE RAT!!! Shocked  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »

I can do 104 per min.

Mrs. Red,

When I was about 10 yrs. old, my mother taught me on a manuel to type

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

So I practiced it over and over, in High School on manuel I typed 100 wpm.

She said she learned that in college. Finger excerise using many keys

over the board.

It worked for me then, too old now...

Try it and see if it helps.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2007, 03:43:39 PM »

I can do 104 per min.

Mrs. Red,

When I was about 10 yrs. old, my mother taught me on a manuel to type

So I practiced it over and over, in High School on manuel I typed 100 wpm.

She said she learned that in college. Finger excerise using many keys

over the board.

OS

Wasn't there another exercise about a quick fox jumping over a fence?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2007, 03:43:39 PM »

TY OS and Katys... I will try them both!

Don't tell San, we don't want her near any rats... not our dear sweet San! Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »

Mrs that site I posted says it has tips/tricks for improving speed? Since most of what I type is in excel and powerpoint I don't think it will help me much, it's all the tables and charts and calculations that slow me down  Laughing

oh I'm just teasing San about the rat, I promise  Laughing

I have wondered if Tony Blair's exit would open the door for increased threats and attacks in the UK.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2007, 03:46:03 PM »

Mrs that site I posted says it has tips/tricks for improving speed? Since most of what I type is in excel and powerpoint I don't think it will help me much, it's all the tables and charts and calculations that slow me down  Laughing

I have wondered if Tony Blair's exit would open the door for increased threats and attacks in the UK

I think so...

I have been practicing, I just would like to get faster so that when the boss is screaming that I have to hurry he needs to golf, I can get him out of there.. Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Laughing

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »

There used to be something called "Mario Teaches Typing".  You could have the Mario Brothers teach you, Mrs. Red Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2007, 03:50:12 PM »

I have wondered if Tony Blair's exit would open the door for increased threats and attacks in the UK

I think so...

I have been practicing, I just would like to get faster so that when the boss is screaming that I have to hurry he needs to golf, I can get him out of there.. Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Laughing

Maybe it isn't the typing speed, but setting up the letter and such that is slowing you down?

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2007, 03:50:14 PM »

I can do 104 per min.

Mrs. Red,

When I was about 10 yrs. old, my mother taught me on a Manuel to type

So I practiced it over and over, in High School on Manuel I typed 100 wpm.

She said she learned that in college. Finger exercise using many keys

over the board.

OS

Wasn't there another exercise about a quick fox jumping over a fence?

Yea, I don't remember it fully though...Oh the good ole days...

And you do have to keep your eyes away from the keyboard... That is hard to do, but with practice you will improve. And now we have spell check...

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2007, 03:52:24 PM »

I think so...

Have him sign a blank sheet of paper and you can fill it in while he's gone!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2007, 03:52:33 PM »

from mono nono @ FOB:

Then from Moonshadows:

Respectfully.
The undersigned.
------

ROTFLMAO!!  Good Afternoon Monks!!  I laughed so hard reading this piece of tripe.... my mascara is now running down my face....this is hysterically inane!!  Surely they' re not so stupid as to think anyone will take this seriously!!  A great way to collect email addy though!!    

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.