March 28, 2024, 05:09:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138368 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2007, 04:10:31 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

PS - just found out my husband is taking me to Jamaica for my birthday...but it's gonna be a surprise!  LOL   Wink  Very Happy

Shhhh, we promise not to tell you!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2007, 04:11:37 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

ROTFLMAO...JUG...you devil you!!  LOL

yea, Sunny , bet he's related to Dick Cheney... What ya think???? Laughing  Laughing

hahahaha I think Jug must get a big heehaw reding that crap!  LOL....I have a felling he has a great sense of humor!! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2007, 04:12:24 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
[quote="According to a July 4th article in Amigoe, a newspaper of the Netherlands Antilles, 'The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .

EGADS!!! That makes it look like I SAID all that crap!! WAAAAA..can someone fix that please??? Shocked[/quote]

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  everyone knows you wouldn't say that!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2007, 04:14:25 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

PS - just found out my husband is taking me to Jamaica for my birthday...but it's gonna be a surprise!  LOL   Wink  Very Happy

Shhhh, we promise not to tell you!

thanks Wink ....how am I gonna play along with this for the next 3 weeks!  I AM SO EXCITED!   singing~~~~~take me to Jamaica where de rum come from, de rum come from, de rum come from!  

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2007, 04:14:51 PM »

Thank you to whom ever fixed that post...I was in a panic, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »

After reading that petition I began to....

the more I read the worse I became...

until finally I could take it no more....

That bunch has reached the epitome of absolute stupidity.  Do they really want the counter argument that would result from this?  Do they honestly think that our government wouldn't ask the FBI about this?  I don't think they would enjoy those answers.  LOL LOL LOL  

Okay, I will stop laughing now...well maybe...LOL Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Can you imagine the exposure this would be for the H/T family?  I say once again...bring it on!!  They really are stupid...LOL LOL  Laughing  Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2007, 04:15:36 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

yea, Sunny , bet he's related to Dick Cheney... What ya think???? Laughing  Laughing

hahahaha I think Jug must get a big heehaw reding that crap!  LOL....I have a felling he has a great sense of humor!! Wink

RED & DUGGA!!!!!  PLEASE GIVE US SPELL CHECK!!!  EGADS!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2007, 04:15:57 PM »

O h Sunny how wonderful... that is going to be fun!  I know that you lived there so it will be great....

I wanted to take a trip this summer but now that the woman at the grocery store backed into me this morning, there goes my travel fund... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

but we were both unhurt and only damage done to the bumpers... so all in all I am lucky, it's very inconveient...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2007, 04:16:26 PM »

I just overheard a commercial on tv for Joe's Crab Shack (don't know if it's a national chain or not)  They were advertising their new "Aruba Salad".  Geez, I feel a nasty email comeing on

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2007, 04:17:42 PM »

Yep, mereley mention the President or Vice President or allude to them in a nut job petition and you don't just get FBI attention -- you get the SECRET SERVICE's attention as well!! Shocked

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2007, 04:19:20 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
O h Sunny how wonderful... that is going to be fun!  I know that you lived there so it will be great....

I wanted to take a trip this summer but now that the woman at the grocery store backed into me this morning, there goes my travel fund... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

but we were both unhurt and only damage done to the bumpers... so all in all I am lucky, it's very inconveient...

So sorry to hear about your crash. Glad it was minor. Makes me think of Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes. Very funny scene.

I taught myself to type when I was in high school. I got a book on typing, figured out the correct starting hand positions, and went at it. i covered the keys with adhesive tape so I couldn't peek. I mastered all but the numbers. i still have to look at the top row.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2007, 04:19:32 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Yep, mereley mention the President or Vice President or allude to them in a nut job petition and you don't just get FBI attention -- you get the SECRET SERVICE's attention as well!! Shocked

right?? and the senate staffer's are overworked and underpaid so I don't know if they have much of a sense of humor...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2007, 04:19:47 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

WOw, Wreck, you are right! Never thought of that~!
 Shocked
Patches O'Hoolihan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2007, 04:19:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Rolling Eyes Unreal.......
from mono nono @ FOB:
Petition to Request Congressional Hearing on FBI interference in Natalee Holloway case.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-fbi-cronyism/index.html

Then from Moonshadows:
Here's the text of the petition.  It's kewl cuz neither yor name or email show up when you sign.  It just shows how many have signed and their comments if any.

Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee
Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee

------

This petition will be hand-delivered in hard copy to Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee, and Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee with a courtesy copy to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.

Please be sure to send this to anyone you know who believes in equal justice under the law.

Because certain hate sites promote violence, feel free to sign anonymously. The staffers are only interested in the number of valid e-mail addresses. You're name and email address will not be visible on this website.

Hate filled comments will be deleted daily and the offending email address recorded.

ATTACHMENT

Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee
Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee

I know staffers in Leahey's office. I can't wait to talk with them and get a good laugh over this one. I will go out on a limb and say ... um, this one will not make it out of the mail sorter.

"If you can dodge an insane on-line petition, you can dodge a ball."
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »

I just overheard a commercial on tv for Joe's Crab Shack (don't know if it's a national chain or not)  They were advertising their new "Aruba Salad".  Geez, I feel a nasty email comeing on

They have 'em in Chicago, my hometown, and they have 'em down here. Is that national?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2007, 04:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

So sorry to hear about your crash. Glad it was minor. Makes me think of Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes. Very funny scene.

I taught myself to type when I was in high school. I got a book on typing, figured out the correct starting hand positions, and went at it. i covered the keys with adhesive tape so I couldn't peek. I mastered all but the numbers. i still have to look at the top row.

yes, nothing major... not even a police report  - in a parking lot with minimal damage.. so it's just one of those things...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2007, 04:24:54 PM »

They have 'em in Chicago, my hometown, and they have 'em down here. Is that national?

Yes they ARE a National chain. Based in Houston; they are a part of the "Landry's Seafood Group."

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »

thanks Mrs. Red.....I wish you were going with us!  I think Wink there are 8 of us going...  OHMYGAWD!!  thank goodness neither of you were injured!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2007, 04:25:38 PM »

I have never seen one in ME... or MA... Or CT or in New England.. but that doesn't mean they arent' here.. I know that TN and GA have them

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2007, 04:27:05 PM »

thanks Mrs. Red.....I wish you were going with us!  I think Wink there are 8 of us going...  OHMYGAWD!!  thank goodness neither of you were injured!!

I am going to pack myself in your luggage!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.