April 19, 2024, 11:36:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138725 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2007, 04:28:25 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Quote from: "Katysmom"
I just overheard a commercial on tv for Joe's Crab Shack (don't know if it's a national chain or not)  They were advertising their new "Aruba Salad".  Geez, I feel a nasty email comeing on

They have 'em in Chicago, my hometown, and they have 'em down here. Is that national?

Yes they ARE a National chain. Based in Houston; they are a part of the "Landry's Seafood Group."

I just sent an email!!!  Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »

300 properties:

http://www.landrysrestaurants.com/pages/restaurants/pg_restaurants.htm

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2007, 04:30:20 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

thanks Mrs. Red.....I wish you were going with us!  I think Wink there are 8 of us going...  OHMYGAWD!!  thank goodness neither of you were injured!!

I am going to pack myself in your luggage!

there will be room fer ya....I am not packing my own suitcase the way the 'secret' plan is as of today...LOL...yea...right....no way in HELL  could my DH pack for me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: July 14, 2007, 04:31:43 PM »

We have eaten as various Landry's in the Houston/Galveston area...a few times at Joe's...but usually it tooooo darn noisy for us....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Patches O'Hoolihan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: July 14, 2007, 04:33:42 PM »

I just overheard a commercial on tv for Joe's Crab Shack (don't know if it's a national chain or not)  They were advertising their new "Aruba Salad".  Geez, I feel a nasty email comeing on

That's rich. What ...do you eat and and the go MISSING!!!  Shocked

Or does it show up on the weight loss side of the menu? Eat the Aruba salad and pounds go missing? Who would be so stupid to promote something that would be that controversial?

What else is on their menu? Mashed potato's with GITMO gravy and Killing Field carrots. And for the healthy dessert Abu Ghraib apples. Maybe they can even come out with a whole line of food items like Scott Peterson Pie, Charles Manson macaroni and John Wayne Gacy granola.  GEEZ.  Shocked

So where is Joe's email?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: July 14, 2007, 04:34:54 PM »

We have eaten as various Landry's in the Houston/Galveston area...a few times at Joe's...but usually it tooooo darn noisy for us....

hmmm... I did not see "Joe's" listed on their list! I KNOW they were started by Landry's -- maybe they sold off Joe's. I've been in this industry (Foodservice) for 20 years. Need to investigate!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2007, 04:36:02 PM »

Wreck, that doesn't have joes crab shack.. based out of miami i believe...  Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2007, 04:36:57 PM »

I don't see Joe's on the list

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2007, 04:37:31 PM »

hmmm... I did not see "Joe's" listed on their list! I KNOW they were started by Landry's -- maybe they sold off Joe's. I've been in this industry (Foodservice) for 20 years. Need to investigate!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe's_Crab_Shack

(sold off in Nov '06)

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

ROTFLMAO...JUG...you devil you!!  LOL

yea, Sunny , bet he's related to Dick Cheney... What ya think???? Laughing  Laughing

hahahaha I think Jug must get a big heehaw reading that crap!  LOL....I have a felling he has a great sense of humor!! Wink

Jug and I might be related....Bet you and Jug are related...Hell Jug is related to everyone...And has more money than Haliburton, oh wait, he is Haliburton.... Laughing  Laughing

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2007, 04:39:57 PM »

Quote from: "Patches O'Hoolihan"

That's rich. What ...do you eat and and the go MISSING!!!  Shocked

Or does it show up on the weight loss side of the menu? Eat the Aruba salad and pounds go missing? Who would be so stupid to promote something that would be that controversial?

What else is on their menu? Mashed potato's with GITMO gravy and Killing Field carrots. And for the healthy dessert Abu Ghraib apples. Maybe they can even come out with a whole line of food items like Scott Peterson Pie, Charles Manson macaroni and John Wayne Gacy granola.  GEEZ.  Shocked

So where is Joe's email?

I don't see an email address for them, but they have a comment section on their web site.  http://www.joescrabshack.com

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »

Uh... didn't we have a story eons ago that nobody goes to aruba for the food... because it isn't good...

anyone remember???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2007, 04:41:22 PM »

yea, Sunny , bet he's related to Dick Cheney... What ya think???? Laughing  Laughing

hahahaha I think Jug must get a big heehaw reading that crap!  LOL....I have a felling he has a great sense of humor!! Wink

Jug and I might be related....Bet you and Jug are related...Hell Jug is related to everyone...And has more money than Haliburton, oh wait, he is Haliburton.... Laughing  Laughing

That is hilarious! Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »

Does everyone else have crabs?   Shocked

Damn!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2007, 04:44:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Damn!

should be a cream for that Shocked

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2007, 04:47:05 PM »

Damn!

New slogan perhaps:

"Think of Aruba -- think of The Crabs"  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2007, 04:48:33 PM »

Damn!

New slogan perhaps:

"Think of Aruba -- think of The Crabs"  Laughing

y'all are too funny this afternoon...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

That is hilarious! Laughing

Laughing  Wink

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2007, 04:50:20 PM »

Oh yes.  A Senate hearing, please.  Whine about how the FBI was constantly interfering with your morning frosted flakes and your evening parties.  Whine about how they were staying close to the family and trying their level best to get some one on that POS island to listen to them.  Yes, indeed.  Whine about  how it Aruba.  Please do.  

Then after all the whining and crying...sit back and watch what happens.   If you think life is bad there now, just wait.  Enter Beth and Co.  once again.  This time they have all the information you don't want to be released.  They will know what the FBI knows, what the NSA knows, what the CIA knows and finally your little happy place will slowly sink into the sea.  Last time I heard, the world was still searching for Atlantis.  You know it sank also. LOL

Yes, a good laugh for all involved...please let's press the United States to have hearings.  What a joke!  I am sorry, I just can't help it...this is way too funny not to enjoy it.  

Okay, I promise I will behave, now.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2007, 04:51:12 PM »

Texas has "Joe's Crab Shacks".

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.