April 24, 2024, 11:03:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138785 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: July 14, 2007, 09:32:35 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Yes, it will be the same forum software that BFN uses (Simple Machines) but it will be set up different.  Also, my complaint with BFN is that when a post is quoted the font is too small to read easily.  I have been assured that can be changed and not be so small.

I get lost at BFN, but I suppose that's because I have no sense of direction anywhere.  Laughing

I guess what stumps me is that there are a zillion subtopics under the major topics, like a thread for every different Natalee Holloway discussion point. I never know where to go to read anything, so I give up and don't bother trying. Also, with a set up like that, people can't talk to one another. All that can be done is leave a post and go away again, because the posters are spread out amongst so many different threads. If we have that set up, the only interaction between several people at once will have to be in a chatroom.

Well, we had fun in the chatroom before, until the bad guy,  what was his name?)  showed up and locked someone in, maybe that will meet the needs of keeping us  Crying or Very sad on topic??? Crying or Very sad

They had an interesting chat last night at BFN, is that what you are talking about?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 14, 2007, 09:43:22 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Yes, it will be the same forum software that BFN uses (Simple Machines) but it will be set up different.  Also, my complaint with BFN is that when a post is quoted the font is too small to read easily.  I have been assured that can be changed and not be so small.

I get lost at BFN, but I suppose that's because I have no sense of direction anywhere.  Laughing

I guess what stumps me is that there are a zillion subtopics under the major topics, like a thread for every different Natalee Holloway discussion point. I never know where to go to read anything, so I give up and don't bother trying. Also, with a set up like that, people can't talk to one another. All that can be done is leave a post and go away again, because the posters are spread out amongst so many different threads. If we have that set up, the only interaction between several people at once will have to be in a chatroom.

Well, we had fun in the chatroom before, until the bad guy,  what was his name?)  showed up and locked someone in, maybe that will meet the needs of keeping us  Crying or Very sad on topic??? Crying or Very sad

They had an interesting chat last night at BFN, is that what you are talking about?

We used to have a chatroom here, BB. Were you posting at SM then?

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #302 on: July 14, 2007, 09:57:11 PM »

Shocked

I've never been to BFN...............or anywhere else!

Will it be different than here? I'm ok, as long as Klaas has the patience of Job to receive questions. She always has, and I imagine she always will!

We'll sign in, post, and have avatars, right? We'll be able to post pictures, quote and maybe have a spell check???? Laughing  Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 14, 2007, 10:04:34 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Shocked

I've never been to BFN...............or anywhere else!

Will it be different than here? I'm ok, as long as Klaas has the patience of Job to receive questions. She always has, and I imagine she always will!

We'll sign in, post, and have avatars, right? We'll be able to post pictures, quote and maybe have a spell check???? Laughing  Very Happy

yes to all but I have to ask about spell check... I know that Red had one that he got on line...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 14, 2007, 10:06:57 PM »

Janet.. the change won't be bad...  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 14, 2007, 10:07:41 PM »

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/111-07142007-1377760.html

Family accused of laundering drug money

By JAMES MCGINNIS
Bucks County Courier Times

NEWTOWN TOWNSHIP - Three Newtown Township residents are accused of laundering $175,900 in drug money into the United States from Aruba and the Dominican Republic.

German Quiles, 68; Maria Quiles, 48; and Gloria Quiles, 26, all of Periwinkle Place, were indicted by the U.S. Attorney General's Office on Friday.

Federal prosecutors said the Quileses used their family business, Aruba Check Cashing in Philadelphia, to arrange international transfers of drug money through money orders and $100 bills.

The indictment followed an undercover operation by federal investigators. Undercover officers with the federal Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement said they told the Quileses they needed to transfer large sums of drug proceeds into the U.S.

German, Maria and Gloria Quiles arranged more than a dozen such transfers between September and January, according to the indictment.

July 14, 2007 3:54 AM
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: July 14, 2007, 10:08:25 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Janet.. the change won't be bad...  Laughing

Will it have GPS for those of us who get lost easily?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 14, 2007, 10:12:01 PM »

O/T and I will apologize in advance for what I am about to post, but some things are so heinous that it sickens me as Charlierat now has.

For the record, I have never posted having left either of my children on the side of the road plus I was awarded primary custody nearly 10 years ago and that is public record nor has my custody of them ever been challenged by anyone.

That being said, you have posted a lie about my commitment to my children. How dare you diminish THEM in that way. I am however not surprised since you seem to defame Natalee Holloway ten ways from Sunday daily. Oddly enough you might find this hard to believe but I don't visit truck stops much. One would guess that you do, which is why this lie occurred to you. I think you find most of your shirts in your photos there quite frankly.

If you have nothing better to do with your time then sobeit, but leave my children out of it. As for "internet blowhards" you wrote the book .

Stand by it for sure, you are the snakes belly in the rut of the law profession.

Now go crawl back under that rock you slithered out from.

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 14, 2007, 10:17:32 PM »

I think so but I had all I could do to keep up with the LCD forget chat

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 14, 2007, 10:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
O/T and I will apologize in advance for what I am about to post, but some things are so heinous that it sickens me as Charlierat now has.

For the record, I have never posted having left either of my children on the side of the road plus I was awarded primary custody nearly 10 years ago and that is public record nor has my custody of them ever been challenged by anyone.

That being said, you have posted a lie about my commitment to my children. How dare you diminish THEM in that way. I am however not surprised since you seem to defame Natalee Holloway ten ways from Sunday daily. Oddly enough you might find this hard to believe but I don't visit truck stops much. One would guess that you do, which is why this lie occurred to you. I think you find most of your shirts in your photos there quite frankly.

If you have nothing better to do with your time then sobeit, but leave my children out of it. As for "internet blowhards" you wrote the book .

Stand by it for sure, you are the snakes belly in the rut of the law profession.

none ... I am confused ... what brought this all on?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »

None,

I haven't read anywhere else to know what they said about you, but I'm sorry you're upset.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 14, 2007, 10:19:25 PM »

I think so but I had all I could do to keep up with the LCD forget chat[/quote]

We used it quite a bit for a while, but then someone hacked into it and took it over, and we lost it for good.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: July 14, 2007, 10:21:31 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Nones
No one here believes charlierat. The guy doesn't look like he can care for himself let alone even a pet. Manipulator is all.........

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: July 14, 2007, 10:23:22 PM »

Klaas,

One of the problems at BFN is that anyone can start new topic.
That's why there are too many threads.

Maybe it would be better if just the mods could start a new thread; just a thought.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2007, 10:24:14 PM »

Is chuck a tranny?? ..every pic I've seen of this imbicile looks like one and/or is in the company of one. Reminds me of  "Pat" from SNL. ("Patrat")

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: July 14, 2007, 10:24:20 PM »

I think so but I had all I could do to keep up with the LCD forget chat

We used it quite a bit for a while, but then someone hacked into it and took it over, and we lost it for good.  Sad[/quote]

MIP6 was in chat last night at bfn kinda interesting though nothing earth shattering as far as info

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 14, 2007, 10:25:04 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Klaas,

Maybe it would be better if just the mods could start a new thread; just a thought.

I think anyone can start a new topic here can't they?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 14, 2007, 10:25:38 PM »

MIP6 was in chat last night at bfn kinda interesting though nothing earth shattering as far as info

Was he bashing anyone?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 14, 2007, 10:26:05 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Klaas,

Anyone can start a new topic here right now.  That is the same in most forums I think.  

Good thought though, it would cut down the misc threads.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 14, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »

The forum can be set up many different ways.  The Simple Machines forum software has alot of benefits and different cool things you can do.  It's a stable software.  Just because we will be using the same forum software does not mean it will look like BFN.
I'm glad because  don't like the way BFN is set up because I can never find anything.  JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.