April 25, 2024, 07:13:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138798 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: July 15, 2007, 09:13:13 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Buckey - thanks for translating and posting that. What I get from it is that the one of the "Loverboy" pimps in the Netherlands threatened to hurt a young girl and her family if she didn't become a prostitute. As a result, she would leave from school during the day to engage in prostitution and then return to school. The arrangement came to light after she was gang raped. Now she is 15 years old and is heavily medicated and suffering from several psychological problems.

Is this what you understand the article to say? If so, the child's school must have a very poor system for keeping tracking of their students. I can't imagine a school in my area that wouldn't know (and notify the parent) if a 12-year-old disappeared from classes on a regular basis.

I think they initiallly gang-raped her (at age twelve) then threatened her and her family (with showing the tapes?? of the rape), if she didn't prostitute herself.  The loverboy is still walking around.

Ahhhh....that makes sense. I did catch the part about the loverboy still being free. Sounds like someone else we know, doesn't it?

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 15, 2007, 09:16:26 AM »

Quote from: "Dugga"
OK, all done. Smile

At the bottom of the home page, you'll find the first 2 weeks of this forum's history. It's not everything that's missing, but we are continuing to try to obtain that data in one form or another.

The system's search function has to rebuild itself, which it is in the process of doing, but this takes about 18 hours to do. Therefore, any searches you might do on anything within these forums will return mixed results at best. The search should be fully restored by Monday, though.

If you guys encounter any issues, post them here and I'll try to keep an eye on things. We spent several days testing this data-merge offline, but you never know what you might encounter in real-world usage, so let me know if anything is out of place.

Now - if we could get the missing year that mysteriously disappeared, we'd be cookin', but let's eat this elephant one bite at a time, shall we?  Wink

I'm vegetarian, but I see some new forums and organization on the home page and it looks great!  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 15, 2007, 09:18:36 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Dugga"
OK, all done. Smile

At the bottom of the home page, you'll find the first 2 weeks of this forum's history. It's not everything that's missing, but we are continuing to try to obtain that data in one form or another.

The system's search function has to rebuild itself, which it is in the process of doing, but this takes about 18 hours to do. Therefore, any searches you might do on anything within these forums will return mixed results at best. The search should be fully restored by Monday, though.

If you guys encounter any issues, post them here and I'll try to keep an eye on things. We spent several days testing this data-merge offline, but you never know what you might encounter in real-world usage, so let me know if anything is out of place.

Now - if we could get the missing year that mysteriously disappeared, we'd be cookin', but let's eat this elephant one bite at a time, shall we?  Wink

I'm vegetarian, but I see some new forums and organization on the home page and it looks great!  

O/T - Lil Puma, was it you who posted something about a grassroots organization doing something about people being born in the US automatically being citizens? If so, would you please post the link again? TY.

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: July 15, 2007, 09:18:53 AM »

Wonder if it was a boarding school??  Wonder if the island pimps had a similiar program.  I keep thinking of the Dairio article about the school girl and the cellphones.  Maybe there is a whole subculture to rape then try to prostitute the girls by threat of showing films or ruining their reputation.  I don't know.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 15, 2007, 09:21:10 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Buckey - thanks for translating and posting that. What I get from it is that the one of the "Loverboy" pimps in the Netherlands threatened to hurt a young girl and her family if she didn't become a prostitute. As a result, she would leave from school during the day to engage in prostitution and then return to school. The arrangement came to light after she was gang raped. Now she is 15 years old and is heavily medicated and suffering from several psychological problems.

Is this what you understand the article to say? If so, the child's school must have a very poor system for keeping tracking of their students. I can't imagine a school in my area that wouldn't know (and notify the parent) if a 12-year-old disappeared from classes on a regular basis.

I think they initiallly gang-raped her (at age twelve) then threatened her and her family (with showing the tapes?? of the rape), if she didn't prostitute herself.  The loverboy is still walking around.

Interesting that Joran took "loverboy" as his screename for his old Zorpia account.  I'd bet he knew what it meant in some circles.   Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 15, 2007, 09:22:04 AM »

Wonder if it was a boarding school??  Wonder if the island pimps had a similiar program.  I keep thinking of the Dairio article about the school girl and the cellphones.  Maybe there is a whole subculture to rape then try to prostitute the girls by threat of showing films or ruining their reputation.  I don't know.

I've read a couple of articles before about the loverboys in the Netherlands, and what you're saying makes sense, based on what the various articles have said. It would also make sense that the Dutch "loverboys" on the island would try the same thing there as well.

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: July 15, 2007, 09:25:27 AM »

BT:  O/T - Lil Puma, was it you who posted something about a grassroots organization doing something about people being born in the US automatically being citizens? If so, would you please post the link again? TY.

Wasn't me, but I'd be interested in that also.  That is in the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, so I'd like to know what they'd have to do to change that.  Would they need a Constitutional Amendment or could they pass a law?

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: July 15, 2007, 09:26:10 AM »

from BFN:

Fox News Live - Sunday, July 15th - 1:00 PM

Dave will have a phone interview with Fox News at 1:00 this afternoon.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 15, 2007, 09:30:05 AM »

BT:  O/T - Lil Puma, was it you who posted something about a grassroots organization doing something about people being born in the US automatically being citizens? If so, would you please post the link again? TY.

Wasn't me, but I'd be interested in that also.  That is in the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, so I'd like to know what they'd have to do to change that.  Would they need a Constitutional Amendment or could they pass a law?

This belongs in the political thread, but in my area I'm seeing a lot of problems with undocumented folks who work for cash and don't pay any taxes, but sign their babies up for tax-supported services as soon as the children are born. This is causing a problem with the state being able to afford all the services they are obligated to pay for. I would also be interested in knowing what kinds of solutions are being suggested, and was why I was looking for the link that was posted.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: July 15, 2007, 09:30:15 AM »

I see the members-list is back to 6-13-2005.... or am I imagining that?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: July 15, 2007, 09:31:05 AM »

OMG! I just now realized that we have our old Monkey Junkey titles back! Too cool!!!!!!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 15, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »

Morning Monkeys.I hope today brings justice and we continue to Boycott aruba
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: July 15, 2007, 10:00:40 AM »

WHERE IS ANNA ?

anyone heard from her??

i have not seen her

robots- working all day

back later

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: July 15, 2007, 10:12:12 AM »

Did someone say Cocaine use in Aruba?  
Transnational Issues    Aruba Top of Page  
Disputes - international:  
none  
Illicit drugs:  
transit point for US- and Europe-bound narcotics with some accompanying money-laundering activity; relatively high percentage of population consumes cocaine  

This page was last updated on 19 June, 2007

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/aa.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: July 15, 2007, 10:15:07 AM »

WOO HOO - we have June 13- 30 2005 posts back in the forum!

From the main menu scroll down to the bottom and you will see.  Here is the link to the old LCD (Rumors of Breaking News) archives!

THANKS DUGGA and RED!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewforum.php?f=19

Question for Dugga - are the old forum member names searchable?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: July 15, 2007, 10:16:45 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

From the main menu scroll down to the bottom and you will see.  Here is the link to the old LCD (Rumors of Breaking News) archives!

THANKS DUGGA and RED!

OMG - They are!  I just searched for Nativelingo's posts and they are there!  Haven't read them yet.

YIPPEE!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #476 on: July 15, 2007, 10:20:27 AM »

Thanks Red and Dugga; your work is appreciated.  Give those men a banana! Smile  

It's hard to believe this case is still open.  I only hope that by this time next year it will be solved and closed and we'll have moved on to something else.  Natalie needs to rest in peace and her parents need to say goodbye; may God bless all of them.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #477 on: July 15, 2007, 10:23:58 AM »

Oh Angie  I really feel for you Hon as you know I have had the back problems also and know exactly what you are feeling  and how bad it can be ,  Just try and do the best that you can and PLEASE don't overdue OK ?  I'' ll be praying and sending up smoke for you so be sure that you have friends here on SM  ((((( Angie  )))))   from Jerry from Ohio <g>. *********************************************
        ty none, klass, ibe.
no spider bites ibe. i wont be posting in the next few days or so. myself anf my left hand are so uncoordinated, its not funny. i am typing this with 1 finger with my left hand and it sucks. woke up as none said..with swollen fingers..and numbness and tingling up 2 my shoulder. getting ready for work was no fun.. hubby had 2 help me get dressed. i figured after a few hours..it would just go away. how wrong i was. i would try 2 use my right hand..it was awful.. dropped things..tryed 2 pick up a bottle of water..and my hand curled in this weird position all on its own..talk about freaky.  tryed 2 eat a salad i ordered.. i could not get the fork anywhere near my mouth.. tryed my left hand.. had more on the floor and myself then in my mouth.. i got pissed off and heaved it in the garbage. had to use the potty.. could not unfasten the button with my left hand. and had to ask the gal i was working with to unbutton it for me  Embarassed  Embarassed  told her i wasnt being funny..she knew i was very miserable.. went to the er after work..where i was lectured by the dr 4 not coming in asap and 4 going 2 work  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes i showed the dr how if i tyred 2 pick up something how my hand wouls curl.. my hand and arm felt like an icecube and was purple..got x rays done.. checked my reflexes.. which were all good. my pulse was stong.. even in the numb arm. so my ticker was still ticking at least. lol well. think i slept on my arm in some bent position and it cut off the blood circulation..hence the coldness.. swelling which got worse by days end.. is pinching a nerve..and they said something about tendons and tendonitis. i have to take ant inflam.. also got pain pills which make me very sick..i hate 2 take them. but i broke down about 2 hours ago.. it has not helped yet.. and i figured it would knock me out.. it has not done yet either. i have this splint on my arm.. up to my elbow. not suppose to move it around 4 the next 2 days.. which is gonna be hard to do. i have 2 sleep with it on as well. no work 4 me the next few days.. have to see my family dr and if not better go see a nerve dr.  Evil or Very Mad  i have had back surgery years ago,.its been bothering me lately alot too where my scar is. i am sure folks here have had the same experiences. one person i can truly identify with is San..i can so feel for her right now with my hand and arm like this. it also took me over 3 hours to read 18 pages here. Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  i cant grasp the mouse with my left hand and scrolling. sorry 4 the long post.. but figured if i had to make one with one finger.. may as well just explain and get it over with.
 i 4 one.. cant see how my fingers would be this bad just from sleeping on it wrong. and the pain in my hand and arm is excruciating. the damn pain pill isnt doing jackshit. Crying or Very sad  have a great night everyone.. hugs 2 you all.
i will lurk and read ..and those that have emaild me earlier 2day and i have not answered.. please bear with me.  TY!!!!![/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 15, 2007, 10:24:25 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

THANKS DUGGA and RED!

This is GREAT NEWS, especially for those of us who weren't on this site early on.  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 15, 2007, 10:29:15 AM »

Did someone say Cocaine use in Aruba?  
Transnational Issues    Aruba Top of Page  
Disputes - international:  
none  
Illicit drugs:  
transit point for US- and Europe-bound narcotics with some accompanying money-laundering activity; relatively high percentage of population consumes cocaine  

This page was last updated on 19 June, 2007

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/aa.html

Maybe FOB should attach a rider onto their congressional petition and let the senators know that the CIA also discriminates against Aruba.  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.