April 16, 2024, 05:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138684 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #620 on: July 15, 2007, 02:39:29 PM »

Sorry, OF..........phone was ringing.

The only thing I would add is that Tim said that if Natalee was in metal, in the ocean, they would bring her home. aaaaaaaaaaaaait was suggested that Dompig had been a source of the story to cloud a botcheed investigation. Dave said that Holland was treating this as a homicide and the 3 were the main suspects.

Dave also said that he didn't specifically know anything about the $4,000.00 but that there were many drug dealers offering false info trying to get money.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 15, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Dayhiker, Klaasend, 2NJ
thank you on the recap...
SeeYaa

Ditto that - thanks for the recap.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: July 15, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
WOW.... I'm not sure what impresses me more - the old posts being accessible or the size of that honking underwater machine Tim is taking to Aruba.  

Both equally important in solving this thing.  I am sure there is info in the old posts to help prove some points and Paulus and crew should start sweating.  I think TES is going armed to the hilt to assure our Natalee gets returned to US soil where she belongs.

We have been holding back on this information for over 2 months. We did teeze that this search would be much different and "Titanic" like.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #623 on: July 15, 2007, 02:43:07 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
WOW.... I'm not sure what impresses me more - the old posts being accessible or the size of that honking underwater machine Tim is taking to Aruba.  

Both equally important in solving this thing.  I am sure there is info in the old posts to help prove some points and Paulus and crew should start sweating.  I think TES is going armed to the hilt to assure our Natalee gets returned to US soil where she belongs.

We have been holding back on this information for over 2 months. We did teeze that this search would be much different and "Titanic" like.

I hope that means that JK2 are about to sink!  Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 15, 2007, 02:43:58 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Red"

I hope that means that JK2 are about to sink!  Very Happy

me too!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 15, 2007, 02:44:40 PM »

DUGGA - Three different dictionary results:

dug·ga      /duhg-gah/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled
–adjective
1. excellent; great; marvelous: We all had a dugga weekend.  
2. of a sort that causes or arouses wonder; amazing; astonishing: The transformation of the SM site was dugga to behold.  
—Synonyms 1. awesome, wonderful, wondrous, miraculous, prodigious, astonishing, amazing, astounding, phenomenal.

dug·ga        (dŭg-gə)  Pronunciation Key  
adj.  
Capable of eliciting wonder; astonishing: "The ... SM forum is one of the most dugga sites in the world".
Admirable; excellent: "The movement to the new site was dugga. It was joyous."

dug·ga
adjective
extraordinarily good or great ; used especially as intensifiers; "a dugga endeaveour"; "the work on the new site was dugga!"; "a howling success"; "a dugga collection of old posts"; "a tremendous achievement"

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: July 15, 2007, 02:45:52 PM »

Sleuth  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 15, 2007, 02:46:47 PM »

Sleuth:

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I had no idea!!!    I saw the movie Office Space where his avatar comes from yesterday though....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #628 on: July 15, 2007, 02:47:24 PM »

I'm on my lappy and cannot type! Just thought I'd remove any suspicion of drug use!  Laughing

That's an incredible piece of equipment Tim's taking! GO TIM!
I read about it on the FRONT PAGE, Mrs. Red!  Wink  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: July 15, 2007, 02:49:15 PM »

I'm on my lappy and cannot type! Just thought I'd remove any suspicion of drug use!  Laughing

I am not going to live that down am I?? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  

but admit it, a lot of y'all never remember to read the FP...now do you?? Very Happy

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #630 on: July 15, 2007, 02:51:11 PM »

Maybe we should get another prayer chain going.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 15, 2007, 02:51:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sleuth  Laughing
\

I did a little "Sleuth"ing to find multiple international dictionary sites to ensure I had the correct word and interpretation.  Slightly different pronunciation depending upon the language, but all translators came up with the same meaning.. Wink

crazybabyborg
« Reply #632 on: July 15, 2007, 02:56:56 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I am not going to live that down am I?? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  

but admit it, a lot of y'all never remember to read the FP...now do you?? Very Happy

Without your prodding, I'd never have known what I was missing! Heck, I'm going to fix your next avi with a pitchfork!  Laughing

I'm grateful, Mrs. Red and to Red for supplying all the great info!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 15, 2007, 02:58:16 PM »

Lala's - in case you're lurking out there, I added one of your avatars for you.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #634 on: July 15, 2007, 02:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Maybe we should get another prayer chain going.

I think this will be the last chance to bring any remains home. I'm hoping that it's still possible now. A Prayer chain would be very appropriate, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: July 15, 2007, 03:00:11 PM »

Today's FOX interview with Dave Holloway and Tim Miller transcribed by Heli:

FOX ONLINE SHOW 7/15/07 Dave & Tim Miller TRANSCRIPT

Fox Online Show
Jamie Colby

Transcribed from DVD recording

Jamie Colby:

A Dutch newspaper says that Natalee Holloway's mother missed a chance to save the missing college co-ed. Dave Holloway joins me live.

The Dutch newspaper says Natalee's mother got a ransom call early on. Is it a ploy by Aruban authorities to cover their tracks for a botched investigation?

John Q Kelly calls all of this absurd. Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba two years ago, now a Dutch newspaper is claiming that Natalee's mother stalled on a chance to find her daughter. According to that paper, Beth Twitty got a ransom call asking for $4,000 in return for information on the location of Natalee's body shortly after she disappeared. The report says that Beth offered to pay only $1,000 of the ransom.

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway is joining me live on the phone and also with us, Tim Miller of TES. Tim continues to push aruban authorities to allow his group to search for Natalee.

Thank you both for joining me.

Dave, what do you know about this report that there was an initial ransom request?

Dave Holloway:

Well that was, when that came out that was one of the first information I heard about ransom and I tell ya, we had a number of drug dealers coming to us asking for money to provide information. This reward, ugh ransom I'm totally unfamiliar with.

Jamie:

Were you ever contacted by anybody Dave that said they had information about Natalee if you would pay money?

Dave:

All we had were some of these small time drug pushers, drug peddlars on the street wanting to get money for their drug use and to provide false tips and leads. If this is something that was true, it was escalated out of control. I would call this probably tabloid reporting at best.

We always had a reward out there and that reward is now $250,000.00. This article went on to add that the FBI thwarted the investigation and that Natalee probably ran away. That's the furthest from the truth. The FBI wanted to participate; this was a sovereign country and they had to be invited in and they were denied that access.

Jamie:

They were there Dave, they pretty much were standing around waiting for permission to get involved as I remember it.

Let me ask you Dave, do you think, and this has been suggested that it's just a coverup for the aruban authorities that Gerold Dompig, the former police chief, may have put some of this information into this article to cover the tracks of a botched investigation.

Dave:

That's what it appears to be. The true facts are that the Holland Police, that we call the Dutch police had taken over the investigation due to the bungling. They have a new prosecutor and they're still active in the investigation. They consider this a homicide case and they consider the last 3 persons to be seen with Natalee as suspects in this case. That's where we are now.

Jamie:

And we of course continue to wish you all the luck in the world to bring your daughter home.

Tim, let me ask you about this search. You want to go back, you want to search and focus underwater

Tim Miller:

That's another thing that Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

When Dave and I were over there we actually found the boat we truly feel took Natalee out to sea, so

Jamie:

Tim, why are they standing in your way?

Tim:

I don't think they can stand in our way, with the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela, wherever we need to go into, we've got the equipment, in fact they're more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships we're taking over there is a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship has all the latest technology on it and in fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house and he said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we're going to bring her home"

Jamie:

I know Tim that that is your theory. I've got to go but I want to thank you for coming on and giving us the latest and I do look forward to you being able to continue your invetigation. Dave, all the best.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: July 15, 2007, 03:04:15 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:03 pm

It's rather mind bogling to believe that anyone would donate the
services of two ships, the likes of which Tim's describing along with
all the requisite manpower and technological equipment.

I believe Rolls' research estimated that the operating cost of one of
those ships was in the neighbourhood of $1,000,000 per day. Now
Tim's talking about two ships: 265' and 340'  

Heli - some people in this world believe in justice
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: July 15, 2007, 03:06:50 PM »

I have what might be a stupid question, but heck - I've been known to be stupid before.  Laughing

If Natalee is in deep water, Aruba would not have the resources to recover her themselves before Tim gets there, would they?And when I say "recover," I mean, of course, retrieve whatever is there underwater and hide the evidence somewhere else.

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #638 on: July 15, 2007, 03:13:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I have what might be a stupid question, but heck - I've been known to be stupid before.  Laughing

If Natalee is in deep water, Aruba would not have the resources to recover her themselves before Tim gets there, would they?And when I say "recover," I mean, of course, retrieve whatever is there underwater and hide the evidence somewhere else.

Not at all stupid! I'm worried, now that you mention it!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 15, 2007, 03:15:29 PM »

This is so exciting!   I wonder which boat??   Thank you Mr. Schaefer !

FOX NEWS - July 15, 2007
Tim:   When Dave and I were over there we actually found the boat we truly feel took Natalee out to sea...

Tim:  .... Louis Schaefer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house and he said Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we're going to bring her home

Louis E. Schaefer Jr., Chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.