April 23, 2024, 12:20:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138768 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: July 15, 2007, 03:15:48 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I have what might be a stupid question, but heck - I've been known to be stupid before.  Laughing

If Natalee is in deep water, Aruba would not have the resources to recover her themselves before Tim gets there, would they?And when I say "recover," I mean, of course, retrieve whatever is there underwater and hide the evidence somewhere else.

I have never felt she was in the water.  If Dompig says water that means she was is the ground. The police are the ones who recovered her body back in June that means they are the ones who disposed of it.

If she is in the water at a certain spot I believe Aruba would have the resources to retrieve it.  They know exactly where Natalee is. JMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: July 15, 2007, 03:16:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
This is so exciting!   I wonder which boat??   Thank you Mr. Schaefer !

FOX NEWS - July 15, 2007
Tim:   When Dave and I were over there we actually found the boat we truly feel took Natalee out to sea...

Tim:  .... Louis Schaefer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house and he said Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we're going to bring her home

Louis E. Schaefer Jr., Chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc

I believe Dave has always suspected Koen's boat
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 15, 2007, 03:17:28 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm on my lappy and cannot type! Just thought I'd remove any suspicion of drug use!  Laughing

That's an incredible piece of equipment Tim's taking! GO TIM!
I read about it on the FRONT PAGE, Mrs. Red!  Wink  Laughing

I am not going to live that down am I?? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  

but admit it, a lot of y'all never remember to read the FP...now do you?? Very Happy

Without your prodding, I'd never have known what I was missing! Heck, I'm going to fix your next avi with a pitchfork!  Laughing

I'm grateful, Mrs. Red and to Red for supplying all the great info!  Wink

Ok, I can't wait... I need a new avatar to go with our new digs!!!  Email me what you do so it wll be a surprise to the monkeys!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: July 15, 2007, 03:21:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I have what might be a stupid question, but heck - I've been known to be stupid before.  Laughing

If Natalee is in deep water, Aruba would not have the resources to recover her themselves before Tim gets there, would they?And when I say "recover," I mean, of course, retrieve whatever is there underwater and hide the evidence somewhere else.

I have never felt she was in the water.  If Dompig says water that means she was is the ground. The police are the ones who recovered her body back in June that means they are the ones who disposed of it.

If she is in the water at a certain spot I believe Aruba would have the resources to retrieve it.  They know exactly where Natalee is. JMO.

I am inclined to agree... but I want to have hope that she will be brought home...

as for Heli, I think she may even be mind boggled that people can afford to donate that kind of money and would do so simply because they have a kind heart!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #644 on: July 15, 2007, 03:21:46 PM »

The landfill seems plausible, or maybe even under the Sloots concrete, but for the sake of the family, I hope beyond hope that they can recover something. I wonder if she were in the water what remains there would be at this point. In a solid container, I'd have a bit more hope, but a crab trap? I would like to hear what Dr. Baden would say about the prospect.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 15, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »

Well lets bring her.Now,and boycott aruba until the sea rises and covers aruba
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 15, 2007, 03:22:28 PM »

I was on the phone this morning with Louis Schaefer of Superior Offshore Intl discussing upcoming search and the process that will be involved to set the wheels in motion.

There is still much planning and logistics to do for this search. We will be reporting more from the conversation on the front page.

Also, we are setting up an interview with Dana Pretzer for next week.

Mr. Schaefer did mention that they have two boats presently in Trinidad.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 15, 2007, 03:23:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:03 pm

It's rather mind bogling to believe that anyone would donate the
services of two ships, the likes of which Tim's describing along with
all the requisite manpower and technological equipment.

I believe Rolls' research estimated that the operating cost of one of
those ships was in the neighbourhood of $1,000,000 per day. Now
Tim's talking about two ships: 265' and 340'  

Heli - some people in this world believe in justice

It is totally concievable to me that someone would be as kind to allow his boat to be utilized for this endeavour.  He means he has a heart, and the means to help.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 15, 2007, 03:27:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"

Tiger - check out the chit chat thread - I saw you playing with a monkey yesterday   Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: July 15, 2007, 03:28:57 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I am inclined to agree... but I want to have hope that she will be brought home...

as for Heli, I think she may even be mind boggled that people can afford to donate that kind of money and would do so simply because they have a kind heart!

Heli is mind boggled because she knows if it was her they wouldn't even be looking for her.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 15, 2007, 03:29:14 PM »

http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/200707/market_close_070507.stm

Check out Louis Schaefer in the link above.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: July 15, 2007, 03:29:16 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
I was on the phone this morning with Louis Schaefer of Superior Offshore Intl discussing upcoming search and the process that will be involved to set the wheels in motion.

There is still much planning and logistics to do for this search. We will be reporting more from the conversation on the front page.

Also, we are setting up an interview with Dana Pretzer for next week.

Mr. Schaefer did mention that they have two boats presently in Trinidad.

Looking forward to Mr. Schaefer's interview on Dana!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: July 15, 2007, 03:30:31 PM »

Red - thanks for your work in lining up the interview - I look forward to that this week.

How did you find Dugga, and did you see that I found his name in the dictionary?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: July 15, 2007, 03:30:40 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Considering the hundreds of millions of dollars in tourism Aruba has lost over this fiasco they created you'd think they wouldn't mind spending a few million to get it over with.

But it must not be worth it to them and you have to ask why.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: July 15, 2007, 03:30:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"

Tiger - check out the chit chat thread - I saw you playing with a monkey yesterday   Laughing

That was the longest someone ever took to respond to a post Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: July 15, 2007, 03:31:25 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/200707/market_close_070507.stm

Check out Louis Schaefer in the link above.....

Looks like a very nice man  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 15, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

It is totally concievable to me that someone would be as kind to allow his boat to be utilized for this endeavour.  He means he has a heart, and the means to help.

There are many good people in this world, there just don't happen to be many on Aruba.

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: July 15, 2007, 03:32:36 PM »

Why is it so hard for Heli to believe that some
people will do the right thing?

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 15, 2007, 03:35:38 PM »

Dave:

All we had were some of these small time drug pushers, drug peddlars on the street wanting to get money for their drug use and to provide false tips and leads. If this is something that was true, it was escalated out of control. I would call this probably tabloid reporting at best.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #659 on: July 15, 2007, 03:36:48 PM »

I was thinking more of Halloween, but here you go, Mrs. Red! How about a modification to your current one? Sorta fits, huh?  Laughing  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.