April 26, 2024, 06:02:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138819 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: July 15, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »

Red...how many Dugga's are there?    Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: July 15, 2007, 04:15:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Klaas ... is there a problem with the search option?

I have been experimenting by using keywords from posts submitted today and ... nothing!

Thanks

Janet

Not that I'm aware of.  Tell me one of the words you tried and I'll try it.  Search has been working for me all morning.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: July 15, 2007, 04:16:30 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Mere ... I cannot see you.   Laughing

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 15, 2007, 04:17:50 PM »

I have been experimenting by using keywords from posts submitted today and ... nothing!

Thanks

Janet

Tamikosmom
Just guessing  BUT with the indexes being builit things may be strange  for a bit.

I'm not doing searches until Monday...    JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: July 15, 2007, 04:19:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I had the same problem.  I don't think BONDIA started posting until AFTER June 2005.  

So far I've found ARUBAGIRL, NATIVELINGO, JUST ME, TEO - So the posts are there.

Once Bondia started posting that is when Arubagirl and Nativelingo changed.  JMO.

That is true and it's why I wonder if one of the five Bondia's was Anita... it would have been easy for her to have access from julia's computer... in hindsight...

Oh - I am reading back... Embarassed

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 15, 2007, 04:19:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I had the same problem.  I don't think BONDIA started posting until AFTER June 2005.  

So far I've found ARUBAGIRL, NATIVELINGO, JUST ME, TEO - So the posts are there.

Once Bondia started posting that is when Arubagirl and Nativelingo changed.  JMO.

That is true and it's why I wonder if one of the five Bondia's was Anita... it would have been easy for her to have access from julia's computer... in hindsight...

Oh - I am reading back... Embarassed

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 15, 2007, 04:20:29 PM »

Janet

I have spent all day trying to get my avatar or any avatar posted....
San is now helping me.....thanks for noticing..... Very Happy

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 15, 2007, 04:20:33 PM »

I'm so thankful and pleased that Tim and Mr. Schaeffer have committed to this search for Natalee.  They are both amazing and wonderful people, in my book.  We need more heroes in this world just like them.  They are everyday, down-home examples of how compassionate, thoughtful, and generous people behave.  Way to go, Tim and Mr. Schaeffer.  You are truly modern-day heroes.

I've believed Natalee is in deep water from 3-5 miles out ever since I read this post:

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=20296&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

bakabl Guest Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:00 am
Post subject: Natalee Holloway Questions to be asked of the Two Men

Frist Im vary sorry to hear of the vary sad case of Natalee Holloway in such a wonderful place like Aruba but it could happen anywere at any time. There are a few questions that need to be asked of the two men that the FBI are questioning - 1st ask them about the drink that was given to Natalee around 3:15am Aruba Time the morring Natalee never retyrn to her hotel and ask them about what the drug was in the drink that Natalee drunk without her knowing. 2nd ask them about the boat and the 2-1/2 mile trip they took. They should break dowm and tell the truth about are were Natalee can be found.

I know the post was traced to a US IP, but it gave me the chills when I first read it.  Now that Dompig has also said that he believes Natalee is in the fish trap from 3-5 miles out, I believe it even more firmly.  Tim will find her.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 15, 2007, 04:22:38 PM »

Why is chit chat room locked,did I break it.I am inn awe of the kindness of some,and the cruelty of others.Well,I met a monkey today,I go to the store and says "Hey Tiger,don't worry,the rats being taken care of."Hmmm.It bothers me that koen,would move to our area,after this.No one has lifted a hand against him,but he should talk.Does he feel remorse,or guilt,or a better person for what he helped do.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 15, 2007, 04:22:38 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Not that I'm aware of.  Tell me one of the words you tried and I'll try it.  Search has been working for me all morning.

Klaas ... I just tried again and ... I the post I wanted came up.  I think I better take a nap.   Laughing

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 15, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »

Janet

I have spent all day trying to get my avatar or any avatar posted....
San is now helping me.....thanks for noticing..... Very Happy

Okay...our other Moderator is playing with my mind....!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Why didn't I just beg earlier.... Wink

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 15, 2007, 04:25:39 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

There are many good people in this world, there just don't happen to be many on Aruba.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree.  I think there are many good people on Aruba, but they do not have the means/power to help.

Then it is a shame they can't find it in themselves to raise hell at their leaders the way they protested Beth wanting to find her daughter amidst an obviously corrupt system. It has cost them dearly.

I am sure there are good people there, Sleuth. You just don't hear a peep out of them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: July 15, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »

Lala's - is that avatar OK for now?

Yes, thank you.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #693 on: July 15, 2007, 04:26:36 PM »

Rolling Eyes POSTED by SPLAT at FOB Posted: Sun Jul 15th, 2007 07:13 pm  

Looks like Miller's on the bottle on again.  Superior Offshore International  is a public company  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=deep&d=v2 I just happen to own a whack of shares in it  and as a shareholder have now demanded clarification on this matter, whether it is true that they intend to "donate" time and money on such a fuitile search based on statement's Dompig never made but rather on what
psychics have claimed.

I would urge all other shareholders to contact the company and ask the same.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 15, 2007, 04:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Why is chit chat room locked,did I break it.I am inn awe of the kindness of some,and the cruelty of others.Well,I met a monkey today,I go to the store and says "Hey Tiger,don't worry,the rats being taken care of."Hmmm.It bothers me that koen,would move to our area,after this.No one has lifted a hand against him,but he should talk.Does he feel remorse,or guilt,or a better person for what he helped do.

Chit Chat was locked because it's also part of the archives.  Red asked for it to be locked and moved down.  It should have been locked from the beginning I guess.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 15, 2007, 04:29:01 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm so thankful and pleased that Tim and Mr. Schaeffer have committed to this search for Natalee.  They are both amazing and wonderful people, in my book.  We need more heroes in this world just like them.  They are everyday, down-home examples of how compassionate, thoughtful, and generous people behave.  Way to go, Tim and Mr. Schaeffer.  You are truly modern-day heroes.

I've believed Natalee is in deep water from 3-5 miles out ever since I read this post:

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=20296&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

bakabl Guest Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:00 am
Post subject: Natalee Holloway Questions to be asked of the Two Men

Frist Im vary sorry to hear of the vary sad case of Natalee Holloway in such a wonderful place like Aruba but it could happen anywere at any time. There are a few questions that need to be asked of the two men that the FBI are questioning - 1st ask them about the drink that was given to Natalee around 3:15am Aruba Time the morring Natalee never retyrn to her hotel and ask them about what the drug was in the drink that Natalee drunk without her knowing. 2nd ask them about the boat and the 2-1/2 mile trip they took. They should break dowm and tell the truth about are were Natalee can be found.

I know the post was traced to a US IP, but it gave me the chills when I first read it.  Now that Dompig has also said that he believes Natalee is in the fish trap from 3-5 miles out, I believe it even more firmly.  Tim will find her.

Good old quote AZ. June 6th, it is amazing how fast everyone was catching onto what happened. I remember posters were demanding they bring in the three main suspects and they arrested the two security guards instead. Bums!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #696 on: July 15, 2007, 04:33:05 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Rolling Eyes POSTED by SPLAT at FOB Posted: Sun Jul 15th, 2007 07:13 pm  

Looks like Miller's on the bottle on again.  Superior Offshore International  is a public company  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=deep&d=v2 I just happen to own a whack of shares in it  and as a shareholder have now demanded clarification on this matter, whether it is true that they intend to "donate" time and money on such a fuitile search based on statement's Dompig never made but rather on what
psychics have claimed.

I would urge all other shareholders to contact the company and ask the same.

Someone needs to spit on splat.  A lot of public owned companies donate time and money.  Duh, ever hear of a tax write-off?  It's done every day.  Those people amaze me on how cold their hearts are.  UNBELIEVEABLE!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: July 15, 2007, 04:33:30 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Red - thanks for your work in lining up the interview - I look forward to that this week.

How did you find Dugga, and did you see that I found his name in the dictionary?

Sleuth ... that was hysterical, ROTFLMAO! Who knew? LOL.

Dugga is a very good friend. Known each other for a while. We have been looking at all areas of SM.com, .net and MissingExploited for new and improved ways that we can effectuate.

I think you all will be pleasantly surprised will the upcoming new & improved Monkey. I have not had an opportunity as we have been so busy, but would like to personally thank DUGGA for all their hard work.

Shocked  Shocked   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: July 15, 2007, 04:34:45 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Red"
Red - thanks for your work in lining up the interview - I look forward to that this week.

How did you find Dugga, and did you see that I found his name in the dictionary?

Sleuth ... that was hysterical, ROTFLMAO! Who knew? LOL.

Dugga is a very good friend. Known each other for a while. We have been looking at all areas of SM.com, .net and MissingExploited for new and improved ways that we can effectuate.

I think you all will be pleasantly surprised will the upcoming new & improved Monkey. I have not had an opportunity as we have been so busy, but would like to personally thank DUGGA for all their hard work.

Shocked  Shocked   Laughing

Red always says "their" so as not to say if someone is a he or she.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 15, 2007, 04:35:27 PM »

Need to run out for a bit, BBL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.