April 18, 2024, 12:41:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138700 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 15, 2007, 04:36:54 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Rolling Eyes POSTED by SPLAT at FOB Posted: Sun Jul 15th, 2007 07:13 pm  

Looks like Miller's on the bottle on again.  Superior Offshore International  is a public company  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=deep&d=v2 I just happen to own a whack of shares in it  and as a shareholder have now demanded clarification on this matter, whether it is true that they intend to "donate" time and money on such a fuitile search based on statement's Dompig never made but rather on what
psychics have claimed.

I would urge all other shareholders to contact the company and ask the same.

one, hate to tell splat they had best own far more than a 'whack' and more like a very large block of shares if they expect anyone to listen

two, public companies don't move on a dime nor on any wacky shareholder's dime. that's why they are called sustainable companies. three weeks is the blink of an eye in public company time.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: July 15, 2007, 04:39:06 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

Looks like Miller's on the bottle on again.  Superior Offshore International  is a public company  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=deep&d=v2 I just happen to own a whack of shares in it  and as a shareholder have now demanded clarification on this matter, whether it is true that they intend to "donate" time and money on such a fuitile search based on statement's Dompig never made but rather on what
psychics have claimed.

Someone needs to spit on splat.  A lot of public owned companies donate time and money.  Duh, ever hear of a tax write-off?  It's done every day.  Those people amaze me on how cold their hearts are.  UNBELIEVEABLE!

Splat must be a shareholder. Go figure... Rolling Eyes
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 15, 2007, 04:42:08 PM »

Yes,  but I don't think his 10 shares will get the attention he expects.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: July 15, 2007, 04:43:18 PM »

psychics have claimed.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
That SPLAT is really funny.  First, to think that his "whack of shares" would signify splat, and secondly, to think that shareholders would have anything to say about a company's charitable activities.  What a joke!!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: July 15, 2007, 04:45:17 PM »

psychics have claimed.

I guess the better question would be...how does Splat know that Dompig never said Natalee was in the water?  How would he know this search is futile?  HMMMMM.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 15, 2007, 04:45:46 PM »

Unless Mr. SPLAT is having dinner with Mr. Schaeffer tonight, his opinions are worth splat.  

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: July 15, 2007, 04:46:51 PM »

Klaas ... me again!!   Very Happy

It would appear that archived posts cannot be accessed through the search engine.

The following are two posts that I submitted to the forum within the past  week.  Are you able to call it up using the search engine ... keywords.?

Thanks

Janet

Inquiring mind want to know why Palm Beach Florida would consider hiring a former Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association president who admits that there was a "noticeable drop in tourism" under his watch.

++++++++++++++++

I have never had faith in the Dutch investigators. I have always suspected that their involvement has been one giant PR campaign ... one giant PR campaign to convince the world that everything possible was done for justice to prevail prior to closing the Natalee Holloway case or ... deeming it an open but cold case

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 15, 2007, 04:48:32 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Unless Mr. SPLAT is having dinner with Mr. Schaeffer tonight, his opinions are worth splat.  

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I thought that was a gutted pig.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 15, 2007, 04:49:36 PM »

tcumom, I think it's just a SPLAT.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: July 15, 2007, 04:55:16 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

psychics have claimed.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
That SPLAT is really funny.  First, to think that his "whack of shares" would signify splat, and secondly, to think that shareholders would have anything to say about a company's charitable activities.  What a joke!!

TOP INSTITUTIONAL HOLDERS

Holder Shares % Out Value* Reported

TOP MUTUAL FUND HOLDERS

Holder Shares % Out Value* Reported
UNDISCOVERED MANAGERS SMALL CAP GROWTH FUND 97,200 .38 $1,775,844 30-Apr-07
Wells Fargo Advantage Small Company Growth Fd 72,135 .28 $1,317,906 30-Apr-07
TIMOTHY PLAN, THE-SMALL-CAP VALUE FUND 44,900 .17 $820,323 30-Apr-07
Wells Fargo Advantage Diversified Small Cap Fd 33,210 .13 $606,746 30-Apr-07
Wells Fargo Advantage Growth Equity Fd 7,779 .03 $142,122 30-Apr-07
Wells Fargo Advantage Diversified Equity Fd 5,300 .02 $96,831 30-Apr-07
Wells Fargo Advantage Moderate Balanced Fd 885 .00 $16,168 30-Apr-07
Wells Fargo Advantage Aggressive Allocation Fd 823 .00 $15,036 30-Apr-07

Major Holders Get Major Holders for:  

BREAKDOWN

% of Shares Held by All Insider and 5% Owners:  NaN
% of Shares Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners:  1%
% of Float Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners:  1%
Number of Institutions Holding Shares:  1

MAJOR DIRECT HOLDERS (FORMS 3 & 4)

Holder Shares Reported
SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR 9,402,500 25-Apr-07
KOCH R JOSHUA JR 513,333 25-Apr-07
SCHAEFER HOLDINGS, LP 2,409,167 25-Apr-07
MERMIS JAMES J 770,000 19-Apr-07
BURKS ROGER D 256,667 19-Apr-07

Something tells me that SPLAT's vote just might get an over-ride as even mutual funds only own a very, very small percentage of outstanding shares, looks like far less than 5 percent held by them.  Now that would mean his shares are in these mutual funds and only a microscopic portion of the total shares held.  The whole mutual funds holding seem to add up to less than 3% and I am certain no one person owns any large whack of any mutual fund.  I wish I did!

Maybe 3% held by outsiders and only as a small portion of large mutual funds.  Bet they will really hop right on his orders, LOL. NOT!  

But I believe SPLAT also was claiming to have made big donations to the Trust Fund for Natalee and demanding a refund for those as well at one time.

Must be a really big spender, huh?   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: July 15, 2007, 04:58:42 PM »

Splat needs therapy...all that comes to mind is INDIAN GIVER!  My sincere apologies to all Indians everywhere.   Rolling Eyes
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #711 on: July 15, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

But I believe SPLAT also was claiming to have made big donations to the Trust Fund for Natalee and demanding a refund for those as well at one time.

Must be a really big spender, huh?   Rolling Eyes

He asked for his nickle back?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 15, 2007, 05:00:04 PM »

Anna, you've got that right.  When I read SPLAT's comment, I had to laugh.  That is so much braggadocio that it's really funny.

BRING NATALEE HOME
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: July 15, 2007, 05:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

It would appear that archived posts cannot be accessed through the search engine.

The following are two posts that I submitted to the forum within the past  week.  Are you able to call it up using the search engine ... keywords.?

Thanks

Janet

Inquiring mind want to know why Palm Beach Florida would consider hiring a former Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association president who admits that there was a "noticeable drop in tourism" under his watch.

++++++++++++++++

I have never had faith in the Dutch investigators. I have always suspected that their involvement has been one giant PR campaign ... one giant PR campaign to convince the world that everything possible was done for justice to prevail prior to closing the Natalee Holloway case or ... deeming it an open but cold case

Dugga posted a few pages back & more than once today, explaining that the search function may not be accurate while the newly added archives are being indexed and things are running in the background.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: July 15, 2007, 05:02:24 PM »

that splat post was funny....  Laughing

Uh, he or she must not know anything about stocks and options for employees, and mutual funds.. y'all know, things like preferred stock, controlling interest, shares... etc... Rolling Eyes  

OK so let's all demand that all the companies such as target, walmart, General Electric, hell, most law firms even.... stop giving charatible donations because splat says so... Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 15, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »

Quote from: "Dugga"
Hi, everyone. A couple of thoughts as I wipe the sleep from my eyes...

Remember in my first post, I mentioned that the database will not be searchable for about another 12 to 18 hours. A lot of the things you're looking for are not yet indexed. It's been running since about 4am, and it's only a third of the way thru.

Secondly, adding the old posts into the existing database was - at the very best - a dirty, filthy hack. The fact that it worked at all was miraculous, but since the content was so important, we felt like the issues that may arise from it would probably be outweighed by the data presented in the old threads. This morning, I'm seeing a few incorrect database indexes, some missing avatars, and a few other little things that are nagging, but things that we can at least live with until we make the overall forum conversion to the new system.

If your avatars are broken, try resetting it from your profile, or re-upload it directly to the SM server. Thanks for your patience!

Tamikosmom I hope this answers your question.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: July 15, 2007, 05:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Thanks

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Dugga posted a few pages back & more than once today, explaining that the search function may not be accurate while the newly added archives are being indexed and things are running in the background.

Thank You.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: July 15, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »

OHHH>.. I got it... !!!  I got it...

I own a whack of shares in Scared Monkeys... so I demand that the board approve all Prada purchases!!

Note: heavy sarcasm

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: July 15, 2007, 05:04:41 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Thanks

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Thank you 2NJSons I didn't see your post because I was looking for Dugga's post this morning.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: July 15, 2007, 05:06:45 PM »

Okay, I have a really stupid question...if I find something in the archives I want to bring over here...just exactly how do I do that?  I don't think I can do what Rob was doing. TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.