April 24, 2024, 09:51:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138792 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: July 15, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »

americaninaruba

Location: Aruba      Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject:    

sarah wrote:
Underground parties--after parties after the bars close down? Is this common on the island?

No to throw a public party/event here onthe island you need to get the police authorization, so thier is some sort of control, and they can be aware of it....the underground parties are parties taht they hand out fliers and text MSG to poeple and throw a party that has not been run by the authorities...most of the time as soon as its 1am the police arrive anyways and shut down the party, unless its in a secluded area that no one calls about the music bothering.....which is the reason he threw these parties at that house that stands alone
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: July 15, 2007, 05:32:06 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I think Joran, Deepak and Satish said a lot of things at the beginning of this case that they wish they hadn't said.  It could be very revealing.  The truth came out in the beginning.  These three are the perpetrators and Paulus helped in the disposal of the body, along with Lorenzo.

I agree AZLady.  Especially Deepak.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 15, 2007, 05:33:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Would you hire this as your attorney?  I didn't think so  Wink

Good Afternoon Monks!!  Reading to get caught up...OHMYGAWD....I know I should keep on reading and not post until I am caught up.....but ya know I am always behind Wink is this really the RAT~   Shocked  Shocked   Shocked  Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: July 15, 2007, 05:35:32 PM »

sarah

Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas      Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject:    

The brothers dropped Joran and Natalee off at Joran's house after going to the lighthouse. (this fits Joran's story) Then, Joran takes one of his parents cars and goes to the after party in the woods. Maybe he drugged her before they left. Left her in the house in the woods to sleep it off.

This is interesting...can't seem to find where this story first came from.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 15, 2007, 05:40:58 PM »

Suuny... You are too funny... I can't wait until you see the info recovered!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 15, 2007, 05:46:57 PM »

another monkey

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Aruba    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is because of Natalee's mother that this case has had so much press (I hope Mom would do the same for me). In the beginning (before they went on the defensive) the Aruban media also gave it a lot of press. This week, however, the tourism agency in Aruba has told the media to put a lid on it, I think. Now you will only read reports in their papers about how bad Fox is and the "pushy" Americans.

ROFLMAO - I'm pretty sure I know who Another Monkey is and she would know what the Aruban media was told by the tourism agency. Laughing  Laughing

Or I should say, she is very close to someone that would know.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: July 15, 2007, 05:50:53 PM »

Medleyrelay's first post in the SM forum:  Laughing

medleyrelay

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just discovered this forum today - It seems to have a lot of news that one cannot get on tv - I have one big question that even FOX has not seemed to be able to answer - Has Paul Van der sloot been allowed to see his son yet - I have seen rumors that he has but FOX has not mentioned it at all - I find it hard to be able that over a week has gone by and a 17 year old has not been allowed to see his father. Many have questioned Aruban justice and how slow it is - I on the other hand find some of it a whole lot more harsh than the U. S. I doubt seriously that these 3 young men would even be in jail in the U.S. How long did it take before Scott Peterson was arrested - So please people quit acting like Aruba is not harsh enough. And what about Jon Benet Ramsey - where is her killer - and how long did it take to find Chandre Levy?? And was the Congressman in jail during that time? Ok I have vented - but I would really like to know if Joran's father has been allowed to see him!!

P.S.  I think Medley has the "hots" for Paulus  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: July 15, 2007, 05:51:30 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
OHHH>.. I got it... !!!  I got it...

I own a whack of shares in Scared Monkeys... so I demand that the board approve all Prada purchases!!

Note: heavy sarcasm

I was catching up and saw this. Now I can't wait to see how long it will be before someone reads a story somewhere about how upset all the monkeys are because Mrs. Red squandered all our dividends on Prada for herself.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: July 15, 2007, 05:52:20 PM »

2nd Post - can you say obsessed?

medleyrelay

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject:      

In addition to wondering if Joran has actually been allowed to see his father - I am curious if down in Aruba - Mr. Van der sloot has given any interviews?? I would be very curious as to how he sounds and what he says - on another forum he was discribed as trash?? I wish Greta would interview him!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 15, 2007, 05:52:59 PM »

Hi All,

Did you guys just get access to old posts (archives) or something? Question

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 15, 2007, 05:53:56 PM »

Is medley ANITA???  Laughing  trying too hard to not sound like herself??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 15, 2007, 05:55:01 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Hi All,

Look at the forum index... you will see them at the end of the page...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 15, 2007, 05:55:27 PM »

Hi All,

Yes we have ******* but not all of them.  Look at the Natalee Discussions (2005 ARCHIVE).
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #753 on: July 15, 2007, 05:57:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Medleyrelay's first post in the SM forum:  Laughing

medleyrelay

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject:      

I just discovered this forum today - It seems to have a lot of news that one cannot get on tv - I have one big question that even FOX has not seemed to be able to answer - Has Paul Van der sloot been allowed to see his son yet - I have seen rumors that he has but FOX has not mentioned it at all - I find it hard to be able that over a week has gone by and a 17 year old has not been allowed to see his father. Many have questioned Aruban justice and how slow it is - I on the other hand find some of it a whole lot more harsh than the U. S. I doubt seriously that these 3 young men would even be in jail in the U.S. How long did it take before Scott Peterson was arrested - So please people quit acting like Aruba is not harsh enough. And what about Jon Benet Ramsey - where is her killer - and how long did it take to find Chandre Levy?? And was the Congressman in jail during that time? Ok I have vented - but I would really like to know if Joran's father has been allowed to see him!!

P.S.  I think Medley has the "hots" for Paulus  Laughing

Unbelieveable, what a freakin idiot Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

I promised meyself last night that I wasn't going to do this anymore, but that witch is nuts.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #754 on: July 15, 2007, 05:57:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, this post even muddies the water more...

iquitos

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: AP and Top 95.1 FM   

Nancy of ABC is on the radio. She says it is the fourth arrest today. She likes Aruba. Interview is in English.

The Associated Press
Originally published June 17, 2005, 10:30 AM EDT
ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- A fourth person has been detained in the case of a missing Alabama student, authorities announced today.

The person "is suspected of being involved in the disappearance of the tourist," 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, said a statement from the Aruban attorney general's office.

The newest detainee was born on July 21, 1978, and has the initials S.G.C., the statement said, adding, "As a result of the ongoing investigation, this is all the information that can be given at this time."

Also today, prosecutors filed a motion asking a judge to rule there is sufficient cause to continue holding 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot, the son of a justice official on Aruba, and his two friends, Surinamese brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18. The three were detained on Thursday. Under the law, a judge must review their case after 10 days and decide their status.
The announcement of the arrest today came nearly three weeks after Holloway's disappearance in the early morning hours of May 30, the same day she was to return from a five-day trip with 124 other students celebrating their high school graduation in Mountain Brook, Ala.

Hi Monkeys
See the part I bolded above?
Remember when the 2 innocent security guards were detained?After 3 days detainment,what OTHER evidence did a judge have to KEEP them detained for 8 days?Does anyone know?
I am loving this new search news by Tim from Equusearch.I wish there was a way for them to go in under cover and not let Aruba know when they will be there.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 15, 2007, 05:58:03 PM »

Nah - couldn't be. After all these years and the stories of "Paul's" infidelities, I doubt Anita has anything like the hots for him still. Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: July 15, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »

If it's not Anita, then it's one of her friends writing for her.  This is straight from the horse's mouth.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 15, 2007, 05:59:13 PM »

Hi All,

Wink - We have now made it that all can read the archives. One does not have to be a SM memeber. All should read what they were once saying before they conveniently changed them.

Many FP comments on their way back as well.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 15, 2007, 05:59:54 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Hi All,

Yes we have ******* but not all of them.  Look at the Natalee Discussions (2005 ARCHIVE).

Very Very niiiice!!!!!!!!!! Dugga is earning his money I see Smile

If you see old posts about lorenzo that looks credible please add them to the racejunkies thread..I may be getting that translated tommorow and I would like to compile all the data(posts)this week..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 15, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »

About what evidence there was to hold the security guards additonal days...I'm thinking it had to do with accusations they had been trying to sell drugs to Mt. Brook students and that also, they were accused of stealing things from the students, such as a camera.  Anyone remember this?  Whew.  It's been a long, long time.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.