April 23, 2024, 11:16:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138780 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: July 15, 2007, 06:01:06 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Suuny... You are too funny... I can't wait until you see the info recovered!

hi Mrs. Red......the old posts are exciting....I am so glad to see them....I decided to just jump ahead.....gotta tell you a story....we went to the Zoo this morning...St. Louis has one of the finest zoos in the US...of course we went to see the monkeys and chimps Wink .....one of the chimps was playing with a furry little thing...as we watched closer I thought it was a RAT...(it was really an unfortunate squirrel that got into the chimp area)...but I immediately thought OHMYGAWD the monkeys got the RAT....and were playing toss the rat....uummmmm sounds like it fits right in!  When I saw the picture of the RAT with the RAT on is arms I got to laughing and couldn't stop.... Wink LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: July 15, 2007, 06:01:08 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Is medley ANITA???  Laughing  trying too hard to not sound like herself??

If it's not Anita, then it's one of her friends writing for her.  This is straight from the horse's mouth.

Would that be the horse's mouth or the pig's mouth? Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 15, 2007, 06:02:02 PM »

Quote from: "KarmaRoundUp"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, this post even muddies the water more...

iquitos

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: AP and Top 95.1 FM   

Nancy of ABC is on the radio. She says it is the fourth arrest today. She likes Aruba. Interview is in English.

The Associated Press
Originally published June 17, 2005, 10:30 AM EDT
ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- A fourth person has been detained in the case of a missing Alabama student, authorities announced today.

The person "is suspected of being involved in the disappearance of the tourist," 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, said a statement from the Aruban attorney general's office.

The newest detainee was born on July 21, 1978, and has the initials S.G.C., the statement said, adding, "As a result of the ongoing investigation, this is all the information that can be given at this time."

Also today, prosecutors filed a motion asking a judge to rule there is sufficient cause to continue holding 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot, the son of a justice official on Aruba, and his two friends, Surinamese brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18. The three were detained on Thursday. Under the law, a judge must review their case after 10 days and decide their status.
The announcement of the arrest today came nearly three weeks after Holloway's disappearance in the early morning hours of May 30, the same day she was to return from a five-day trip with 124 other students celebrating their high school graduation in Mountain Brook, Ala.

Hi Monkeys
See the part I bolded above?
Remember when the 2 innocent security guards were detained?After 3 days detainment,what OTHER evidence did a judge have to KEEP them detained for 8 days?Does anyone know?
I am loving this new search news by Tim from Equusearch.I wish there was a way for them to go in under cover and not let Aruba know when they will be there.
Smile

I don't know what evidence kept the security guards detained (and I don't think anyone else does either), but I did hear rumor about some stolen students' camera found at the security guards' homes.  I really don't give much credence to that.  I do believe the security guards were detained because the three perps fingered them.  That's about all the evidence they had.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #763 on: July 15, 2007, 06:02:18 PM »

Disgusted Mom that posts on FP and I think so.  I posted about it in here a week or so ago..4get when.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 15, 2007, 06:03:04 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

If it's not Anita, then it's one of her friends writing for her.  This is straight from the horse's mouth.

Would that be the horse's mouth or the pig's mouth? Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Oink, oink, oink.

BRING NATALEE HOME
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: July 15, 2007, 06:03:11 PM »

Red
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DT

I can remember the Aruban authorities/prosecutors office said they had iron clad evidence against the guards and that is why they were being held.

I guess the iron may actually have been tin foil.

Laughing  Laughing  Hats, anyone?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: July 15, 2007, 06:04:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
2nd Post - can you say obsessed?

medleyrelay

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to wondering if Joran has actually been allowed to see his father - I am curious if down in Aruba - Mr. Van der sloot has given any interviews?? I would be very curious as to how he sounds and what he says - on another forum he was discribed as trash?? I wish Greta would interview him!

MR was obsessed with paulus from the beginning....uuummmmmm  desperate...kinda like the women who start writing murders like scott peterson.....SICK Rolling Eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 15, 2007, 06:04:22 PM »

Exactly.  My family owns some stock, but I don't believe any of the companies in which we are invested are going to look at us any way but sideways if we decided to call and voice our preferences as to the company chair's choice of charitable activities.  That is truly laughable.  Unless I am a major stockholder, the companies in which I own stock will conduct their business as they see fit without my input.  Some people just like to write about their fantasies, I think.

Companies answer to a board of directors, not individual stock holders.

Some need to get some business civics lessons.

I wonder why Coca Cola does not listen to my suggestions about a new flavored soda, I am a stockholder.  Shocked GEEZ.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #768 on: July 15, 2007, 06:06:29 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
OHHH>.. I got it... !!!  I got it...

I own a whack of shares in Scared Monkeys... so I demand that the board approve all Prada purchases!!

Note: heavy sarcasm

I was catching up and saw this. Now I can't wait to see how long it will be before someone reads a story somewhere about how upset all the monkeys are because Mrs. Red squandered all our dividends on Prada for herself.  Laughing

OMG LMAOOOOOooo!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 15, 2007, 06:06:56 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Exactly.  My family owns some stock, but I don't believe any of the companies in which we are invested are going to look at us any way but sideways if we decided to call and voice our preferences as to the company chair's choice of charitable activities.  That is truly laughable.  Unless I am a major stockholder, the companies in which I own stock will conduct their business as they see fit without my input.  Some people just like to write about their fantasies, I think.

I wonder why Coca Cola does not listen to my suggestions about a new flavored soda, I am a stockholder.  Shocked GEEZ.

Yup.  Exactly.  It might help if some people actually researched companies and bought stock in those that had a favorable profile, instead of just sending off a few measly bucks to their mutual fund manager.  Well, they get back what they invest, and I don't mean money.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 15, 2007, 06:07:40 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Hi All,

Did you guys just get access to old posts (archives) or something? Question

Wink - We have now made it that all can read the archives. One does not have to be a SM memeber. All should read what they were once saying before they conveniently changed them.

Many FP comments on their way back as well.

a BIG thanks to you and Dugga!  there is one monkey in particular who I'd love to see some old posts from...sure changed her tune Wink  could be all that transcribing and adulation messed with the brain...or perhaps it was the promise of a time share stay on the Island of Evil Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 15, 2007, 06:09:06 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

hi Muffy....I'd vote for PIG..wouldn't want to insult horses Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 15, 2007, 06:10:56 PM »

THe june 2005 archives are great and the forum is quick as heck today Smile Well done!!!

I see he added the archives in search..But is that search working properly?? I cant seem to get a hit on a search,,

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: July 15, 2007, 06:10:56 PM »

hahahaha...if you had anything to do withCoke Vanilla Zero...then I LOVE YOU!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: July 15, 2007, 06:12:28 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
THe june 2005 archives are great and the forum is quick as heck today Smile Well done!!!

I see he added the archives in search..But is that search working properly?? I cant seem to get a hit on a search,,

Some stuff is still "indexing" and will take a while to show up.

Edited to add:  The easiest and best way to search right now is by posters name.  So you can put ARUBAGIRL in as a search and find all her posts.  Remember these are only archives June 13-30, 2005.  The rest still need to be added.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 15, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »

Sunny.... now,don't insult pigs... Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: July 15, 2007, 06:13:25 PM »

ooopsssssss   got Prada will apologize Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: July 15, 2007, 06:14:34 PM »

K... I have to go cook dinner, Red wants to eat Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I will bbl... enjoy and keep the faith!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: July 15, 2007, 06:14:50 PM »

Talk about hearing it straight from the horse's mouth!  In reading the archives I was led to this FOX news article at http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html
These are quotes from MR. RUDY CROES, himself.  If anyone doubted that the coverup goes all the way to the top of the judicial system in Aruba, then doubt no more.  Here are Rudy's own words.

Paul van der Sloot was taken into custody in order to make his son talk, Aruba's justice minister said Saturday.

"I think they're trying to put some acts of pressure on the son," Justice Minister Rudy Croes, who apparently is unrelated to the detained boat worker, told FOX News' Geraldo Rivera in an exclusive interview.

Croes had said the detention of Paul van der Sloot — whose son Joran changed the story he told police about the night of Natalee's disappearance — could be key to solving the case.

"Any moment, we can have the solution," Croes said. "I don't think [Joran], if he really participated in the disappearance of this lady, I don't think he can hold out for so long knowing his father is detained."

Croes said Joran and the two other jailed suspects were surveilled electronically after being released following an initial round of questioning. He implied that information picked up by such surveillance led to their second detention.
"That's why, after a certain moment, they were seized," said Croes.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 15, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

ooopsssssss   got Prada will apologize Wink

You are too funny... did you see the front page???? great news there... ok now I really gotta go and cook... Twisted Evil

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.