April 25, 2024, 08:19:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138808 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: July 15, 2007, 06:17:34 PM »

Quote from: "KarmaRoundUp"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, this post even muddies the water more...

iquitos

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: AP and Top 95.1 FM   

Nancy of ABC is on the radio. She says it is the fourth arrest today. She likes Aruba. Interview is in English.

The Associated Press
Originally published June 17, 2005, 10:30 AM EDT
ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- A fourth person has been detained in the case of a missing Alabama student, authorities announced today.

The person "is suspected of being involved in the disappearance of the tourist," 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, said a statement from the Aruban attorney general's office.

The newest detainee was born on July 21, 1978, and has the initials S.G.C., the statement said, adding, "As a result of the ongoing investigation, this is all the information that can be given at this time."

Also today, prosecutors filed a motion asking a judge to rule there is sufficient cause to continue holding 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot, the son of a justice official on Aruba, and his two friends, Surinamese brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18. The three were detained on Thursday. Under the law, a judge must review their case after 10 days and decide their status.
The announcement of the arrest today came nearly three weeks after Holloway's disappearance in the early morning hours of May 30, the same day she was to return from a five-day trip with 124 other students celebrating their high school graduation in Mountain Brook, Ala.

Hi Monkeys
See the part I bolded above?
Remember when the 2 innocent security guards were detained?After 3 days detainment,what OTHER evidence did a judge have to KEEP them detained for 8 days?Does anyone know?
I am loving this new search news by Tim from Equusearch.I wish there was a way for them to go in under cover and not let Aruba know when they will be there.
Smile

KarmaRoundUP - you pose the exact question that many of us have asked and believe one of two things happened.

1 - They DO have evidence. And were going to MAKE IT FIT the guards.

2 - They were creating evidence to frame the guards. While destroying the REAL EVIDENCE.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: July 15, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »

americaninaruba

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nancy_drew wrote:

Fox just reported there is another search going on today in a new location, but authorities won't say where.

AmericaninAruba, any news on that?

no I have no confirmation on this, but i would think that it would be the areas of the 2 new detained. The lorenzo guy like i stated before has a house out in like "woodsy" area....we dont have WOODS here but liek bushy and lots of cactus...he threw "underground parties" their...i would think that would be the area they would search, but again nothing confimed
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 15, 2007, 06:21:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
THe june 2005 archives are great and the forum is quick as heck today Smile Well done!!!

I see he added the archives in search..But is that search working properly?? I cant seem to get a hit on a search,,

Some stuff is still "indexing" and will take a while to show up.

Edited to add:  The easiest and best way to search right now is by posters name.  So you can put ARUBAGIRL in as a search and find all her posts.  Remember these are only archives June 13-30, 2005.  The rest still need to be added.

Ok..Thanks!! This is great stuff!!I guess this was on a older server or something?Thats my only beef with SM is I have a hard time finding stuff and everyone adding to the same topic..So many great researchers here and it would be nice to see several topics at once..Like a BFN setup

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: July 15, 2007, 06:21:43 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
K... I have to go cook dinner, Red wants to eat Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I will bbl... enjoy and keep the faith!!!

Later...gonna go eat too.... Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: July 15, 2007, 06:23:32 PM »

THe june 2005 archives are great and the forum is quick as heck today Smile Well done!!!

I see he added the archives in search..But is that search working properly?? I cant seem to get a hit on a search,,

Edited to add:  The easiest and best way to search right now is by posters name.  So you can put ARUBAGIRL in as a search and find all her posts.  Remember these are only archives June 13-30, 2005.  The rest still need to be added.

Ok..Thanks!! This is great stuff!!I guess this was on a older server or something?Thats my only beef with SM is I have a hard time finding stuff and everyone adding to the same topic..So many great researchers here and it would be nice to see several topics at once..Like a BFN setup

New forum software is coming soon.  You won't be disappointed  Wink
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #785 on: July 15, 2007, 06:24:02 PM »

Sunny.... now,don't insult pigs... Rolling Eyes

Thank you, Mrs Red

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 15, 2007, 06:24:19 PM »

americaninaruba

That is one of the posters I have kept a eye on and Arubagirl..I want to confirm as much fact about that first month as I can..I have a feeling Lorenzo was questioned four times..The first week,16th,19th and the 28th..Hard to do since we dont have newspaper archives but these posts from Aruba will do for now..

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: July 15, 2007, 06:26:26 PM »

New forum software is coming soon.  You won't be disappointed  Wink

I am actually excited for it!! I know some dont want change here but its for the best!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: July 15, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »

americaninaruba
 Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly wrote:
yeah i found it interesting that he kept saying " oh i think she is alive, i believe she is alive, she is alive...in my heart i feel it...INTERESTING! AND he is tellin me that he didnt know Joran? isnt he really popular guy and not to metnion i amsure his father is well known..so was weird that he didnt know of joran...he said he never heard of him...Unlikely

americaninaruba wrote:
Believeme JOran is NOT popular! lol hes far from being popular here....

klaasend wrote:
Americaninaruba - did you know Joran before all this mess?

I knew him from a previous encounter but short....but i have freinds children that go to the same school aas Joran and are in his class
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: July 15, 2007, 06:29:34 PM »

DJTAYLOR

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject:      

FBI sent two divers but sent back because no specific place to dive at, and the polygraph was also turned down, look i love aruba very much but i think they should have accepted the HELP OF THE FBI remember this sorta thing happens everyday here in the usa in aruba this NEVER happens :0)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 15, 2007, 06:29:38 PM »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sad

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: July 15, 2007, 06:33:48 PM »

BTgirl - it will be the same forum software BFN uses but a different set up.  It will look totally different from BFN.  The software that BFN uses does have alot of "bells and whistles" that this forum software does not have.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 15, 2007, 06:35:37 PM »

BTgirl - it will be the same forum software BFN uses but a different set up.  It will look totally different from BFN.  The software that BFN uses does have alot of "bells and whistles" that this forum software does not have.

You can always add in that stuff later..No biggee!!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: July 15, 2007, 06:40:46 PM »

It really does sound good, and I don't mind the change.  Very Happy

The only thing that bothers me is the idea that I will be as lost here as I have always been at BFN, which is why I never posted there, even though I have been registered there for at least a year. As long as I can still find my way around at SM, I will welcome any and all improvements.

And thanks again to Dugga and Red.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 15, 2007, 06:46:22 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

ooopsssssss   got Prada will apologize Wink

You are too funny... did you see the front page???? great news there... ok now I really gotta go and cook... Twisted Evil

I did read the good news.....I hope this is the time that Tim and TES will find Natalee....thanks to Red and his friendship with Tim..guess when you dig in garbage and medical waste together you form a special bond Wink ...we get the real scope....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: July 15, 2007, 06:46:39 PM »

americaninaruba

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject:      

Scared-Tom wrote:
Thanks for the FOX update. I am at mcdonalds with my boys , they have free wireless, and went over to the TV to see the update amazing.

HAHAHHAHAHa technology these days! wel im at work trygin to do 5 thigns at once...listening to 3 raio stations....posting.......working....answering the phone! LOL if only I had a wireless laptop id e posting from the beach (we have HiFi on all the beaches so you can go wireless ont hebeach! and ll areas around the hotels@
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: July 15, 2007, 06:46:54 PM »

The only statements as " evidence " I ever heard referenced by Chris LeJuez in regards to the security guards were the statments of Deepak and Satish. The statement Joran made was never provided as apparently, he did not try to hang the guards out to dry for this.  
There was even mention of the missing Joran statemnt on NG when Chris was on.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 15, 2007, 06:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

Thank you, Mrs Red

you are a special pig...Missy...not a run of the mill one!! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: July 15, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

It really does sound good, and I don't mind the change.  Very Happy

The only thing that bothers me is the idea that I will be as lost here as I have always been at BFN, which is why I never posted there, even though I have been registered there for at least a year. As long as I can still find my way around at SM, I will welcome any and all improvements.

And thanks again to Dugga and Red.

Why are you lost at BFN? Its such a easy forum..Here most everyone stays in this lcd thread and sometimes several topics goin on at once..You want to talk about a Joran's PV and someone else wants to talk about something else..Your post gets over looked and you feel ignored..lol

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: July 15, 2007, 06:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The only statements as " evidence " I ever heard referenced by Chris LeJuez in regards to the security guards were the statments of Deepak and Satish. The statement Joran made was never provided as apparently, he did not try to hang the guards out to dry for this.  
There was even mention of the missing Joran statemnt on NG when Chris was on.

Don't forget Joran was able to retract two statements for whatever reasons..I have a feeling there is plenty of missing statements in that dossier!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.