April 26, 2024, 02:59:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138811 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2007, 02:24:54 PM »

http://www.typingtest.com/

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2007, 02:35:00 PM »

Some years ago, I went to work for a small jewelry store, in the office.  There were 3 little old ladies that worked there.  They STILL used one of those old adding machines that you had to peck all numbers in all the way across and pull the crank.  It used to take 2 days to make a tape (run 3 times)  that came out same.  I brought in a calculator-used 10 key touch and they were astounded.  Heh.  The store bought new calculators, but I remember the ladies with their bifocals, struggling to peck at the numbers on the keyboard for that too.  But the ladies did find it easier to use eventually.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2007, 02:39:37 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Who here types a million words a minute?  and how do you do that??

I can do 104 per min.

I can't Laughing

It's probably the only thing I do well

Manual typewriter....remember those? Laughing

Remember the IBM Selectric.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2007, 02:44:10 PM »

Rolling Eyes Unreal.......
from mono nono @ FOB:
Petition to Request Congressional Hearing on FBI interference in Natalee Holloway case.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-fbi-cronyism/index.html

Your name will not be shown to avoid more Jenema or easywriter jokes. Please ask everyone to sign.

Then from Moonshadows:
Here's the text of the petition.  It's kewl cuz neither yor name or email show up when you sign.  It just shows how many have signed and their comments if any.
Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee

Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee

For over two years the US media has reported about the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, in Aruba.

Now we are learning that a wealthy, politically connected group may have pressured the legal attaché of the FBI, the highest position of the American Federal Police in the Caribbean based on Barbados to not only fail to cooperate when asked for mutual assistance, but to systematically disrupt and frustrate the investigation to protect a wealthy and politically connected few.

According to a July 4th article in Amigoe, a newspaper of the Netherlands Antilles, 'The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .

“You do your own dirty work”, is what was said to former police commissioner Gerold Dompig in charge of the Holloway investigation by a high ranking FBI staff member.

“Myself and also the field officer of the justice department on Aruba (at that time the European-Dutch Karin Janssen ) not only had to deal with the enormous pressure from the FBI, who arrived on the island in no time, but we were also obstructed and even threatened.”

As American voters and citizens of US allies, we are outraged at the media cover up, but more importantly, the cronyism and corruption that apparently exist in the highest levels of the US government's federal law enforcement agencies. Have we not learned anything from 9/11?

The Judiciary is tasked with oversight of the Department of Justice (including the FBI) and the Federal Courts.

We believe America should work for everyone – not just the privileged few. This 110th congress promised to restore accountability in government and re-engage her diplomatic allies.

We respectfully request a joint congressional hearing of the judiciary to investigate this matter.

The US cannot continue to be seen as a worldwide bully. National security depends upon a commitment to building diplomatic, cooperative alliances.

Aruba and the Dutch are too important as allies in the war on terrorism and US interests in the Caribbean Basin to tolerate this cronyism and corruption.

Respectfully.
The undersigned.
------

This petition will be hand-delivered in hard copy to Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee, and Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee with a courtesy copy to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.

Please be sure to send this to anyone you know who believes in equal justice under the law.

Because certain hate sites promote violence, feel free to sign anonymously. The staffers are only interested in the number of valid e-mail addresses. You're name and email address will not be visible on this website.

Hate filled comments will be deleted daily and the offending email address recorded.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2007, 02:49:09 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
from mono nono @ FOB:
Petition to Request Congressional Hearing on FBI interference in Natalee Holloway case.

Your name will not be shown to avoid more Jenema or easywriter jokes. Please ask everyone to sign.

Then from Moonshadows:
Here's the text of the petition.  It's kewl cuz neither yor name or email show up when you sign.  It just shows how many have signed and their comments if any.

For over two years the US media has reported about the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, in Aruba.

Now we are learning that a wealthy, politically connected group may have pressured the legal attaché of the FBI, the highest position of the American Federal Police in the Caribbean based on Barbados to not only fail to cooperate when asked for mutual assistance, but to systematically disrupt and frustrate the investigation to protect a wealthy and politically connected few.

According to a July 4th article in Amigoe, a newspaper of the Netherlands Antilles, 'The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .

“You do your own dirty work”, is what was said to former police commissioner Gerold Dompig in charge of the Holloway investigation by a high ranking FBI staff member.

“Myself and also the field officer of the justice department on Aruba (at that time the European-Dutch Karin Janssen ) not only had to deal with the enormous pressure from the FBI, who arrived on the island in no time, but we were also obstructed and even threatened.”

As American voters and citizens of US allies, we are outraged at the media cover up, but more importantly, the cronyism and corruption that apparently exist in the highest levels of the US government's federal law enforcement agencies. Have we not learned anything from 9/11?

The Judiciary is tasked with oversight of the Department of Justice (including the FBI) and the Federal Courts.

We believe America should work for everyone – not just the privileged few. This 110th congress promised to restore accountability in government and re-engage her diplomatic allies.

We respectfully request a joint congressional hearing of the judiciary to investigate this matter.

The US cannot continue to be seen as a worldwide bully. National security depends upon a commitment to building diplomatic, cooperative alliances.

Aruba and the Dutch are too important as allies in the war on terrorism and US interests in the Caribbean Basin to tolerate this cronyism and corruption.

Respectfully.
The undersigned.
------

This petition will be hand-delivered in hard copy to Senator Patrick Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee, and Representative John Conyers, JR. Chairman, House Judiciary Committee with a courtesy copy to Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.

Please be sure to send this to anyone you know who believes in equal justice under the law.

Because certain hate sites promote violence, feel free to sign anonymously. The staffers are only interested in the number of valid e-mail addresses. You're name and email address will not be visible on this website.

Hate filled comments will be deleted daily and the offending email address recorded.

I just want to know one thing; just how in the hell is Aruba and the Dutch helping us in the war on terrorism?   Shocked  Shocked

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2007, 02:49:20 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
from mono nono @ FOB:

Then from Moonshadows:

Respectfully.
The undersigned.
------

well, all 8 of them will sign an anonymous petition  -- big frickin deal!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »

I think they are signing more than once...check the 'signature' page.they also leave comments. This is pathetic.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2007, 02:52:56 PM »

Joint Congressional Hearing?  Laughing

Believe me, Dompig does not want that.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »

Who would ever take anything written and signed by a list of anonymous people seriously?  That would mean the same person or small group of persons could repeatedly sign something.  Not worth squat.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2007, 02:58:42 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Who would ever take anything written and signed by a list of anonymous people seriously?  That would mean the same person or small group of persons could repeatedly sign something.  Not worth squat.

That's why ONLINE petitions are worthless.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2007, 03:01:05 PM »

"Hate filled comments will be deleted daily and the offending email address recorded."   Okay.  So email addys would be recorded.  Does that mean they have their own Lala's and they'll be put in the book or what?  Someone is trying to sound all powerful.  Are you sure these people  aren't like 12 yo?

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2007, 03:01:09 PM »

Election year,BS.Now they got the numbers right.Hmm,must be concerned that someone will correct them.I don't think the Twitty/Holloway family are that well connected,IMHO.If they are,tell the connections.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2007, 03:01:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I'm sure wewould be just  devasted without  having that corrutp little island as a allie.....LOL

Regrets, I've had a few......
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2007, 03:02:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"

That's why ONLINE petitions are worthless.

I agree. Not worth a flip.  However, that would give one the ability to say a given number of people signed a petition.  Kinda spin it around a bit.  Wishful thinking on their part that it means something.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2007, 03:02:40 PM »

Whose book am I in,Lala's or the darkside of the moon,nice music.I am confused.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2007, 03:03:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Whose book am I in,Lala's or the darkside of the moon,nice music.I am confused.

Tiger you are probably well published in more than one area. Very Happy  Very Happy

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2007, 03:05:57 PM »

All right,I am famous for a few minutes.Just like Andy told me
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2007, 03:06:38 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

what will the mental giants think up next?  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2007, 03:09:53 PM »

Well Kat,sometimes when I cut hair,you get a little accupressure from the claws.It can help with stress.Muffy,help,I am scared by the dark side.Next they put another Brick in the wall
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2007, 03:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "igsigs"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

what will the mental giants think up next?  Laughing  Laughing

pfffft! More like mental cases  Arrow Rolling Eyes   Laughing  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.