April 25, 2024, 12:25:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138802 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: July 15, 2007, 07:19:24 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hold on here!  Are you saying the new format isn't going to be like this one?  We can't have LCD everyday?  We have to go to each individual area and then read?  Please, tell me that is not going to happen here.  Oh my!   Shocked

I am not a part of making the new forum but I am sure you will love it!! I am sure Dugga could make a daily LCD thread just like this..Not a big deal!!

I feel sick...think I will go lie down...I don't think I will have enough pencils for this one...do we have an account at Office Depot?  Rolling Eyes
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 15, 2007, 07:20:04 PM »

Hold on here!  Are you saying the new format isn't going to be like this one?  We can't have LCD everyday?  We have to go to each individual area and then read?  Please, tell me that is not going to happen here.  Oh my!   Shocked

Hi monkeys! I hope not Lalas...I want my LFD!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 15, 2007, 07:20:51 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Embarassed  Embarassed I meant LCD  Wink  Confused

Bring Natalee home...
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 15, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

NOOOOOO - the forum software will be the same as what BFN uses but that has NOTHING to do with how the forum is set up.  There will still be a LCD thread for NH.  There will also be LCD threads (probably) for any other high profile cases that are going on.

whewwww. relief has set in.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: July 15, 2007, 07:22:22 PM »

NOOOOOO - the forum software will be the same as what BFN uses but that has NOTHING to do with how the forum is set up.  There will still be a LCD thread for NH.  There will also be LCD threads (probably) for any other high profile cases that are going on.

Thank you so much for letting me know...you have prevented an old lady from having a heart attack...sorry I got a little nuts there...I just knew I would never be able keep up with all the other areas.  I would need a wagon to haul my books and pens around.  LOL
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 15, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
O/T - has anyone seen an update from Anna about the terrible accident her son and son's father were in around the 12th or so?  I have searched and can't seem to find anything. If there's an update would someone, perhaps Klaas Wink , direct me to it...if not...then ANNA please give us an update on both

Again, thanks to everyone for all their help in catching me up....

Hi Sunny!!! Great to see ya...I don't know of an update on Anna's son and son's father, other than that her son did go ahead and have his surgery. Maybe she'll come on later and will be able to let us know how they are...

Isn't it fabulous to see all these old posts? Thanks to Red and Dugga...I never thought we'd see those posts again!

Bring Natalee home...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: July 15, 2007, 07:23:18 PM »

Yeh right Mishy!! You wanted those local firefighters at the fire dept Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: July 15, 2007, 07:24:19 PM »

Dallas Also

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what we have, with good extras from the local Ariba folks that are posting:

1. Someone named Lorenzo was detained and questioned yesterday, but we don't think he has been arrested yet. He is known to be a nutcase, maybe capable of something. His dad owned the Volkswagon dealership there but committed suicide 3 years ago and was found hanging in the hallway of their home.
2. Someone else was arrested this morning and two of our posters are trying to determine if this is their friend that was arrested. The name is Steve Croews. Croews is a common name like Smith or Jones and he is no relation to the Minister Croews that has been quoted some in some press releases. We now know that this Steve Croews is an acquaintance of Americaninaruba and DJTAYLOR, and that he drives a large party boat called the Tattoo that stays docked near the Marriott. Steve Croews is divorced and has two kids and works hard and also would have been the type that might have enjoyed going to a late-night party.
3. Finally, someone suggested that maybe Natalee was taken to an "underground party". Other posters have explained that these parties are thrown after the bars close, that they are supposed to get permissions before they have them, that the police quickly close down any parties that don't have permission, but that Lorenzo lives out away from town and does throw parties and the police don't close those down as easily.
4. In the radio announcements, there are several announcements from officials that they now are back to thinking she could be alive.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #828 on: July 15, 2007, 07:24:31 PM »

O/T

Back in 05 there was a nurse from FLA I think that was married to a Dr.

She left to go on vacation and I never saw her again.

Do anyone remember her forum name? And does she still post anywhere?

Thanks,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 15, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »

Quote from: *******
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Why are you lost at BFN? Its such a easy forum..Here most everyone stays in this lcd thread and sometimes several topics goin on at once..You want to talk about a Joran's PV and someone else wants to talk about something else..Your post gets over looked and you feel ignored..lol

I like this 'cause I feel like I'm not missing anything ~ kind of like *being in on all the action*  Wink  Wink I guess I need a life!  Embarassed

Some of us actually LIKE searching through a whole day's posts, and even look forward to doing it.  Embarassed  Laughing

I'm with you, BT.  In fact, that's one of the first things I do after teaching every day.  Very Happy
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: July 15, 2007, 07:27:20 PM »

Lala'smom- Just to re-assure you ... after seeing Dugga's KUNG FU here, I'm sure you'll be happy with any new improvements.

Like I have said, I have used just about all of the forum software as a member of different forums.

You'll get it real quick... you can trust me on this one.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 15, 2007, 07:27:32 PM »

Yeh right Mishy!! You wanted those local firefighters at the fire dept Wink

That too, *******...

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 15, 2007, 07:29:10 PM »

Bianchi's lawyer, Mark Geragos,
oh no not him again..
There was a Canadian case that was successfully prosecuted in Vancouver for sex crimes against children in Cambodia.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 15, 2007, 07:30:22 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
O/T - has anyone seen an update from Anna about the terrible accident her son and son's father were in around the 12th or so?  I have searched and can't seem to find anything. If there's an update would someone, perhaps Klaas Wink , direct me to it...if not...then ANNA please give us an update on both

Again, thanks to everyone for all their help in catching me up....

Anna posted on page 36 today - around 3 or 4, I think.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 15, 2007, 07:30:23 PM »

NativeLingo

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This "Lorenzo" kid's name was mentioned from the very beginning..In fact it is the first name I heard when this whole thing started....

My guess is that he must have been involved with her sometime during her trip, and that they are now bringing in EVERYBODY that had come in contact with her....

(from what I hear, "lorenzo" is ONE troublemaker...... )
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 15, 2007, 07:30:57 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
O/T

Thanks,

OS

Would that be...don't flame me....Darleen?!?!?

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: July 15, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Lala'smom- Just to re-assure you ... after seeing Dugga's KUNG FU here, I'm sure you'll be happy with any new improvements.

Like I have said, I have used just about all of the forum software as a member of different forums.

You'll get it real quick... you can trust me on this one.

Thanks for the reassurance...I am certain I am not the only poster that was concerned.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: July 15, 2007, 07:32:21 PM »

Regarding Lorenzo:

NativeLingo

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject:      

I don't know him, but I know he has had problems with the law before.....something about a fight at one of his parties....can't remember the details...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #838 on: July 15, 2007, 07:32:41 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
O/T

Thanks,

OS

Would that be...don't flame me....Darleen?!?!?

Yes, thanks, wonder what ever happened to her?

She caught on to Bondia very early on imo. or at least that is how I remember her...

Os

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 15, 2007, 07:32:56 PM »

NativeLingo

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject:      

This "Lorenzo" kid's name was mentioned from the very beginning..In fact it is the first name I heard when this whole thing started....

My guess is that he must have been involved with her sometime during her trip, and that they are now bringing in EVERYBODY that had come in contact with her....

(from what I hear, "lorenzo" is ONE troublemaker...... )

I want back the archives that hold the conversation we had one night about how we were having so much trouble with Lorenzo because we were using the word as a noun. It was suggested that we would get further by using the word as a verb or adjective, i.e., "We have been Lorenzoed."  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.