April 26, 2024, 10:00:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138814 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: July 15, 2007, 07:42:21 PM »

Hi Angie...so sorry about your arm, sweetie.  Please try to rest as much as you can...I wonder if elevating it would help also?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: July 15, 2007, 07:42:58 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
O/T - has anyone seen an update from Anna about the terrible accident her son and son's father were in around the 12th or so?  I have searched and can't seem to find anything. If there's an update would someone, perhaps Klaas Wink , direct me to it...if not...then ANNA please give us an update on both

Again, thanks to everyone for all their help in catching me up....

Anna posted on page 36 today - around 3 or 4, I think.

thanks, I'll go check it out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 15, 2007, 07:43:02 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Angie ~ I see you out there ~ can you type enough to tell us how you're doing?  Been thinking about you all day  Crying or Very sad .

reading old posts off and on. i feel horrible.lotsa pain.
ty 4 asking tc. i am going 2 go lay down soon.

Oh no, what's wrong with Ang???

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: July 15, 2007, 07:43:41 PM »

iquitos

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: fm TOP 95.1    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

radio: lorenzo was questioned but not detained.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 15, 2007, 07:45:26 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ty none, klass, ibe.
no spider bites ibe. i wont be posting in the next few days or so. myself anf my left hand are so uncoordinated, its not funny. i am typing this with 1 finger with my left hand and it sucks. woke up as none said..with swollen fingers..and numbness and tingling up 2 my shoulder. getting ready for work was no fun.. hubby had 2 help me get dressed. i figured after a few hours..it would just go away. how wrong i was. i would try 2 use my right hand..it was awful.. dropped things..tryed 2 pick up a bottle of water..and my hand curled in this weird position all on its own..talk about freaky. tryed 2 eat a salad i ordered.. i could not get the fork anywhere near my mouth.. tryed my left hand.. had more on the floor and myself then in my mouth.. i got pissed off and heaved it in the garbage. had to use the potty.. could not unfasten the button with my left hand. and had to ask the gal i was working with to unbutton it for me   told her i wasnt being funny..she knew i was very miserable.. went to the er after work..where i was lectured by the dr 4 not coming in asap and 4 going 2 work   i showed the dr how if i tyred 2 pick up something how my hand wouls curl.. my hand and arm felt like an icecube and was purple..got x rays done.. checked my reflexes.. which were all good. my pulse was stong.. even in the numb arm. so my ticker was still ticking at least. lol well. think i slept on my arm in some bent position and it cut off the blood circulation..hence the coldness.. swelling which got worse by days end.. is pinching a nerve..and they said something about tendons and tendonitis. i have to take ant inflam.. also got pain pills which make me very sick..i hate 2 take them. but i broke down about 2 hours ago.. it has not helped yet.. and i figured it would knock me out.. it has not done yet either. i have this splint on my arm.. up to my elbow. not suppose to move it around 4 the next 2 days.. which is gonna be hard to do. i have 2 sleep with it on as well. no work 4 me the next few days.. have to see my family dr and if not better go see a nerve dr.  i have had back surgery years ago,.its been bothering me lately alot too where my scar is. i am sure folks here have had the same experiences. one person i can truly identify with is San..i can so feel for her right now with my hand and arm like this. it also took me over 3 hours to read 18 pages here.   i cant grasp the mouse with my left hand and scrolling. sorry 4 the long post.. but figured if i had to make one with one finger.. may as well just explain and get it over with.
i 4 one.. cant see how my fingers would be this bad just from sleeping on it wrong. and the pain in my hand and arm is excruciating. the damn pain pill isnt doing jackshit.  have a great night everyone.. hugs 2 you all.
i will lurk and read ..and those that have emaild me earlier 2day and i have not answered.. please bear with me. TY!!!!!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 15, 2007, 07:45:43 PM »

I hope they are OK, Sunny. I checked the prayer thread earlier and didn't see anything. I also saw where Jerry of Ohio got his family farmed sold out from under him  Embarassed  Embarassed

Bring Natalee home...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: July 15, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
iquitos

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: fm TOP 95.1    

radio: lorenzo was questioned but not detained.

We know he was picked up the 16th..But why do so many say the 19th as well??They have there dates mixed up?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: July 15, 2007, 07:46:58 PM »

Mishy ~ look above your last post ~ Ang posted that late last night.  Sad
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: July 15, 2007, 07:47:02 PM »

DT

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject:    

If this guy worked at the marriot like has been reported then it doesn't seem very good for the chances of her being alive.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 15, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Well,I know that meth helps adult adhd.I think the end game is here,so offer the arrest and NAH to us.We want stop,until then

Are you recommending meth for me, Tiger? Hmmm....there's an idea. I would definitely lose that weight I've been wanting to lose. Of course, my teeth will fall out as well, but I guess that's a small price to pay for the weight loss.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: July 15, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
DT

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject:    

If this guy worked at the marriot like has been reported then it doesn't seem very good for the chances of her being alive.

Lala's, who worked at the Marriott?

BRING NATALEE HOME
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #871 on: July 15, 2007, 07:49:13 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Angie ~ I see you out there ~ can you type enough to tell us how you're doing?  Been thinking about you all day  Crying or Very sad .

reading old posts off and on. i feel horrible.lotsa pain.
ty 4 asking tc. i am going 2 go lay down soon.

Angie,

So sorry to hear you are in pain.

Can you have someone "lightly" move over your shoulder (on the side where you are in pain), around the back, under arm etc.

You might have trigger points in that back/shoulder area that is causing your arm to hurt.

I have  trigger points and they are so painful, sometimes you can actually see the muscle spasms like a knot.

My DH pushes his fingers into the muscle on my back (and yes it hurts) until he can release the muscle/trigger point. Then the pain goes away in my fingers, where ever it happens to be.

I also use heat/ice 15 min. each every hr.

I also have him rub my feet (reflexology) and that helps too.

Hope you feel better soon,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: July 15, 2007, 07:51:09 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 15, 2007, 07:51:09 PM »

Angie

If you are still here, big hugs and smoochies to you. I got your email, but didn't reply because I didn't want you to worry about answering me.

Please feel better soon.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: July 15, 2007, 07:51:31 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject:    

ty none, klass, ibe.
no spider bites ibe. i wont be posting in the next few days or so. myself anf my left hand are so uncoordinated, its not funny. i am typing this with 1 finger with my left hand and it sucks. woke up as none said..with swollen fingers..and numbness and tingling up 2 my shoulder. getting ready for work was no fun.. hubby had 2 help me get dressed. i figured after a few hours..it would just go away. how wrong i was. i would try 2 use my right hand..it was awful.. dropped things..tryed 2 pick up a bottle of water..and my hand curled in this weird position all on its own..talk about freaky. tryed 2 eat a salad i ordered.. i could not get the fork anywhere near my mouth.. tryed my left hand.. had more on the floor and myself then in my mouth.. i got pissed off and heaved it in the garbage. had to use the potty.. could not unfasten the button with my left hand. and had to ask the gal i was working with to unbutton it for me   told her i wasnt being funny..she knew i was very miserable.. went to the er after work..where i was lectured by the dr 4 not coming in asap and 4 going 2 work   i showed the dr how if i tyred 2 pick up something how my hand wouls curl.. my hand and arm felt like an icecube and was purple..got x rays done.. checked my reflexes.. which were all good. my pulse was stong.. even in the numb arm. so my ticker was still ticking at least. lol well. think i slept on my arm in some bent position and it cut off the blood circulation..hence the coldness.. swelling which got worse by days end.. is pinching a nerve..and they said something about tendons and tendonitis. i have to take ant inflam.. also got pain pills which make me very sick..i hate 2 take them. but i broke down about 2 hours ago.. it has not helped yet.. and i figured it would knock me out.. it has not done yet either. i have this splint on my arm.. up to my elbow. not suppose to move it around 4 the next 2 days.. which is gonna be hard to do. i have 2 sleep with it on as well. no work 4 me the next few days.. have to see my family dr and if not better go see a nerve dr.  i have had back surgery years ago,.its been bothering me lately alot too where my scar is. i am sure folks here have had the same experiences. one person i can truly identify with is San..i can so feel for her right now with my hand and arm like this. it also took me over 3 hours to read 18 pages here.   i cant grasp the mouse with my left hand and scrolling. sorry 4 the long post.. but figured if i had to make one with one finger.. may as well just explain and get it over with.
i 4 one.. cant see how my fingers would be this bad just from sleeping on it wrong. and the pain in my hand and arm is excruciating. the damn pain pill isnt doing jackshit.  have a great night everyone.. hugs 2 you all.
i will lurk and read ..and those that have emaild me earlier 2day and i have not answered.. please bear with me. TY!!!!!

Omgosh! This is terrible!!!!!!! Hugs to Ang!!!  I know all about chronic pain and my prayers are with ya, sweet sistah...Be sure to ask about physical therapy....

Bring Natalee home...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #875 on: July 15, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "ospainter"
O/T

Back in 05 there was a nurse from FLA I think that was married to a Dr.

She left to go on vacation and I never saw her again.

Do anyone remember her forum name? And does she still post anywhere?

Thanks,

OS

Are you talking about Darleen in Alabama??

Yes

That's her.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 15, 2007, 07:53:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"
NativeLingo

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject:      

This "Lorenzo" kid's name was mentioned from the very beginning..In fact it is the first name I heard when this whole thing started....

My guess is that he must have been involved with her sometime during her trip, and that they are now bringing in EVERYBODY that had come in contact with her....

(from what I hear, "lorenzo" is ONE troublemaker...... )

Like his half brother Joran.

I've always had a feeling Lorenzo was involved..and after Guido's arrest I believe he's involved too.Of course along with Freddy,Sander,Koen and possibly a few more.JMO

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: July 15, 2007, 07:54:06 PM »

I TELL YA IT'S GOLD JERRY! GOLD!

Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: July 15, 2007, 07:55:12 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "San"
NativeLingo

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject:      

This "Lorenzo" kid's name was mentioned from the very beginning..In fact it is the first name I heard when this whole thing started....

My guess is that he must have been involved with her sometime during her trip, and that they are now bringing in EVERYBODY that had come in contact with her....

(from what I hear, "lorenzo" is ONE troublemaker...... )

Like his half brother Joran.

I've always had a feeling Lorenzo was involved..and after Guido's arrest I believe he's involved too.Of course along with Freddy,Sander,Koen and possibly a few more.JMO

I agree GEL.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: July 15, 2007, 07:56:45 PM »

Mishy ~ look above your last post ~ Ang posted that late last night.  Sad

Thanks for posting that tcumom...that is so awful about Angie! Os gave her some good advice...things like that always seem to take so long to get rid of, though...it's always a long, hard climb...Big hugs for Ang!!

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.