April 24, 2024, 01:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138781 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: July 15, 2007, 07:57:14 PM »

Jane Says:

June 29th, 2005 at 12:33 pm
Sobelle
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 am
——————————————————————————–

First time poster but I’ve been lurking as a guest for a while so please be kind. This may not amount to a hill of beans but I have been searching on the guy named Lorenzo Van Rijn since you guys have been trying to find information on him. I haven’t been able to find anything with using the first name Lorenzo yet but I have found something I thought was kind of interesting concerning a company with the name of Van Rijn in Aruba. It appears that there are 3 business that may be affiliated with one another.

1st business Van Rijn IM- EN Export N.V. looks to be an import/export business from the listing. What I really thought was kind of odd as I kept on looking was that I also found 2 other companies which were and automotive company and a diesel company listed all at the same location. All 3 of these companies are located at the same address in Bacadera in Aruba. I’m not sure but I think this may be a shipping/cargo area.

2nd business known as R & S Diesel Service has the exact same phone number as the Van Rijn Im- En Export N.V. business.

3rd business known as R & S Automotive and Industrial Parts N.V. sell Volkswagon cars which you guys have mentioned that Lorenzo was connected to a Volkswagon dealership on the board before. This business has a different phone number but the exact same fax number as R & S Diesel Service.

This may have absolutely nothing to do with anything and may all be normal occurrences for businesses in Aruba but it kind of bothered me since the last name (Van Rijn) is the name on an import/export business. My apologies to the companies I’ve written about if I’m out in left field with all

Could R & S stand for Rijn and Sloot?  Just speculation...

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 15, 2007, 07:59:49 PM »

Dinner time, BRB
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 15, 2007, 08:00:52 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "mishy"

Oh no, what's wrong with Ang???

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i 4 one.. cant see how my fingers would be this bad just from sleeping on it wrong. and the pain in my hand and arm is excruciating. the damn pain pill isnt doing jackshit.  have a great night everyone.. hugs 2 you all.
i will lurk and read ..and those that have emaild me earlier 2day and i have not answered.. please bear with me. TY!!!!!

sure hopes it clears up quickly and is nothing serious....mind the doctor Wink  and keep us posted.. as far as sleeping with the brace.....remember I had to sleep with my back brace for months....so the arm will be a breeze...I assure you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 15, 2007, 08:01:18 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: July 15, 2007, 08:02:29 PM »

I hope they are OK, Sunny. I checked the prayer thread earlier and didn't see anything. I also saw where Jerry of Ohio got his family farmed sold out from under him  Embarassed  Embarassed

I hope so too....I hate when any of the monkey family are in pain....DAMN about Jerry's farm...has anyone heard from Terry lately?  Hate to be O/T..but please indulge me for a bit...trying to catch up

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: July 15, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I hope they are OK, Sunny. I checked the prayer thread earlier and didn't see anything. I also saw where Jerry of Ohio got his family farmed sold out from under him  Embarassed  Embarassed

I hope so too....I hate when any of the monkey family are in pain....DAMN about Jerry's farm...has anyone heard from Terry lately?  Hate to be O/T..but please indulge me for a bit...trying to catch up

Another tumor was found in the most recent surgery Terry had. He has an appointment Tuesday to find out if it was malignant or not. Please keep him in your prayers. I don't know how he is getting through this weekend with his sanity intact.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: July 15, 2007, 08:04:21 PM »

I'm glad you're asking about Terry ~ I asked so much last weekend that I figured I'd just wait and see if we knew any more ~ I think the last we heard he was home or headed home.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: July 15, 2007, 08:05:07 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
O/T

Back in 05 there was a nurse from FLA I think that was married to a Dr.

She left to go on vacation and I never saw her again.

Do anyone remember her forum name? And does she still post anywhere?

Thanks,

OS

Are you talking about Darleen in Alabama??

Yes

That's her.

OS

I haven't heard from her in a while...I am not sure if she is posting anyplace....she was very kind and gave me very helpful info  when I broke my back in Nov...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: July 15, 2007, 08:06:09 PM »

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did anyone else notice rudy croes hairpeice?  by Rob
and his crazy amish beard... WHOA! by rob

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject:
Rob, it's not a hairpiece......it's a transplant gone wrong......terribly wrong.....by native lingo  Laughing

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 15, 2007, 08:06:23 PM »

Quote from: AZLady
Jane Says:

June 29th, 2005 at 12:33 pm
Sobelle
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 am
——————————————————————————–

First time poster but I’ve been lurking as a guest for a while so please be kind. This may not amount to a hill of beans but I have been searching on the guy named Lorenzo Van Rijn since you guys have been trying to find information on him. I haven’t been able to find anything with using the first name Lorenzo yet but I have found something I thought was kind of interesting concerning a company with the name of Van Rijn in Aruba. It appears that there are 3 business that may be affiliated with one another.

1st business Van Rijn IM- EN Export N.V. looks to be an import/export business from the listing. What I really thought was kind of odd as I kept on looking was that I also found 2 other companies which were and automotive company and a diesel company listed all at the same location. All 3 of these companies are located at the same address in Bacadera in Aruba. I’m not sure but I think this may be a shipping/cargo area.

2nd business known as R & S Diesel Service has the exact same phone number as the Van Rijn Im- En Export N.V. business.

3rd business known as R & S Automotive and Industrial Parts N.V. sell Volkswagon cars which you guys have mentioned that Lorenzo was connected to a Volkswagon dealership on the board before. This business has a different phone number but the exact same fax number as R & S Diesel Service.

This may have absolutely nothing to do with anything and may all be normal occurrences for businesses in Aruba but it kind of bothered me since the last name (Van Rijn) is the name on an import/export business. My apologies to the companies I’ve written about if I’m out in left field with all

Could R & S stand for Rijn and Sloot?  Just speculation...[/quote]

I say YES>  I Love these old posts.  I believe the answeres lie there in the old posts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: July 15, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »

BT ~ thanks for Terry's update.  Please, please keep us updated if you (and Terry) are comfortable with it.  I know a lot of y'all email with updates, but some of us aren't on that list......we certainly care, though.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #891 on: July 15, 2007, 08:07:11 PM »

O/T

Back in 05 there was a nurse from FLA I think that was married to a Dr.

She left to go on vacation and I never saw her again.

Do anyone remember her forum name? And does she still post anywhere?

Thanks,

OS

Are you talking about Darleen in Alabama??

Yes

That's her.

OS

I haven't heard from her in a while...I am not sure if she is posting anyplace....she was very kind and gave me very helpful info  when I broke my back in Nov...

I thought she was a caring and kind person also. She was funny too.

I liked her. Just wondering about her...

Thanks,  OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: July 15, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Another tumor was found in the most recent surgery Terry had. He has an appointment Tuesday to find out if it was malignant or not. Please keep him in your prayers. I don't know how he is getting through this weekend with his sanity intact.  Sad

thanks for the update....I hate to hear this, but will pray that the tumor is benign.....please extend my thoughts and prayers to him

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: July 15, 2007, 08:09:32 PM »

BT ~ thanks for Terry's update.  Please, please keep us updated if you (and Terry) are comfortable with it.  I know a lot of y'all email with updates, but some of us aren't on that list......we certainly care, though.

amen to that TCU....AMEN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: July 15, 2007, 08:09:47 PM »

NO!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Bring Natalee home...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: July 15, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: July 15, 2007, 08:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Unless Mr. SPLAT is having dinner with Mr. Schaeffer tonight, his opinions are worth splat.  

I'm way behind but I gotta just say it... oh my GOD what is that?!!  Whew.  Glad I had that salad for dinner tonite.   Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: July 15, 2007, 08:10:46 PM »

I will definitely pray for our monkeys in need, Terry, Jerry & BT.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: July 15, 2007, 08:10:55 PM »

Terry has an email list that he uses to update folks. If anyone wants to be on his list, email me if you don't have Terry's email address. I will then send your email to him. I know I have told a few folks that I would keep them updated, but I'm pretty old and forgetful.  Embarassed

Sowwy to anyone I forgot to update.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 15, 2007, 08:12:14 PM »

ANGIE - I'm sorry to hear of your pain.  HUGS to you!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.