March 29, 2024, 01:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 138427 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 15, 2007, 08:12:46 PM »

How are you Sunfreak?

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 15, 2007, 08:14:45 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
BT ~ thanks for Terry's update.  Please, please keep us updated if you (and Terry) are comfortable with it.  I know a lot of y'all email with updates, but some of us aren't on that list......we certainly care, though.

Ty for the Terry update. I think of him often and I do pray for him.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 15, 2007, 08:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
BT ~ thanks for Terry's update.  Please, please keep us updated if you (and Terry) are comfortable with it.  I know a lot of y'all email with updates, but some of us aren't on that list......we certainly care, though.

Terry has an email list that he uses to update folks. If anyone wants to be on his list, email me if you don't have Terry's email address. I will then send your email to him. I know I have told a few folks that I would keep them updated, but I'm pretty old and forgetful.  Embarassed

Sowwy to anyone I forgot to update.  Sad

BT ~ I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad . . . I guess it's just that I've become attached to my monkey family, and it saddens me when any of them are suffering . . . 2+ years is a long time to have been together.  I don't like to keep bugging you with questions about Terry.  Embarassed
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 15, 2007, 08:14:59 PM »

Terry has an email list that he uses to update folks. If anyone wants to be on his list, email me if you don't have Terry's email address. I will then send your email to him. I know I have told a few folks that I would keep them updated, but I'm pretty old and forgetful.  Embarassed

BT, I would like to be on that list. I have long been praying for Terry...

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 15, 2007, 08:16:12 PM »

BT ~ I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad . . . I guess it's just that I've become attached to my monkey family, and it saddens me when any of them are suffering . . . 2+ years is a long time to have been together.  I don't like to keep bugging you with questions about Terry.  Embarassed

Tcumom - unless you don't want me to, I'll ask Terry if he can add you to his email list. Is that okay?

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 15, 2007, 08:16:36 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Unless Mr. SPLAT is having dinner with Mr. Schaeffer tonight, his opinions are worth splat.  

I'm way behind but I gotta just say it... oh my GOD what is that?!!  Whew.  Glad I had that salad for dinner tonite.   Laughing

OMG - I had home fries & eggs on my Monkey plate with tea in my Monkey glass.  Somebody shoot me if I ever get that bad. Put me out of your misery.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 15, 2007, 08:18:08 PM »

OLd Video!!!
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: VAN DER SLOOT’S MOM IS LYING IN THIS VIDEO  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/video/video.pl?url=/media/2005/06/13/video701249.wmv&sid=500202&dart=news.video

*** VAN DER SLOOT’S MOM IS LYING IN THIS VIDEO ***

Van der sloot’s mom appears in this video.. her body language says that she is lying.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: July 15, 2007, 08:18:41 PM »

Tcumom - unless you don't want me to, I'll ask Terry if he can add you to his email list. Is that okay?

I would love to be on Terry's email list, if at all possible.  If not, I understand.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: July 15, 2007, 08:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I would love to be on Terry's email list, if at all possible.  If not, I understand.

I will be glad to send him the email addresses for whoever is interested and ask if he will add you. He knows how much we all wub him, I think.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: July 15, 2007, 08:21:52 PM »

AnnieMW1

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is being reported that JVDS called Croes at 6:30 AM (cell phone records).

- RiehlWorld blog
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 15, 2007, 08:22:14 PM »

Ms. Marple might want to see if she can get this old post translated.  It sounds as if it is something to be added to the crime on Aruba thread.

Herkimer

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Lorenzo prior arrest?  

Can someone translate..??

ORANJESTAD (AAN): -- Corte den Prome Instancia lo sigui trata Diahuebs awor e caso contra e homber Lorenzo G. di 18 aña di edad, procedente di isla di St. Vincent, acusa di a abusa sexualmente y a maltrata un agente policial femenino na November 2003.

Corte a cuminza cu e caso delicado aki dia 20 di Augustus ultimo, pero a pospone pa (entre otro) duna Ministerio Publico oportunidad pa laga haci testnan adicional riba e muestranan di DNA cu a haya den e condon cu G. a usa riba su victima.

Por corda cu Huez a bisa esten cu el a dicidi pa pidi pa e testnan adicional aki pa kita tur duda den e asunto, sigur mirando cu e sospechoso a nenga desde prome momento y nunca no a duna declaracionnan contradictorio.

Otro motibo pakico a pospone e caso na Augustus tabata cu Huez kier scucha e victima mes como testigo riba peticion repetido di Ministerio Publico pa haya un vista menos vago di Lorenzo G. y huzga mihor cua declaracion tin mas peso den e situacion di un contra un aki.

Biaha pasa, Ministerio Publico a haci e peticion pa laga e polis testigua mucho laat, despues cu ya caba e dama a sigui gran parti di e tratamiento sinta riba tribuna den Corte.

Huez a indica cu imposiblemente e por permiti un hende pa testigua e ora ey, mirando cu e chens cu su declaracionnan lo ta “limpi” lo tabata minimo, pasobra el a scucha tanto di e presentacion.

E violacion a sucede dia 22 di November 2003 rond di 1’or di madruga, caminda G. a ataca e polis na su apartamento na Savaneta, a pone cuchui na su garganta y a menaze cu morto.

E acto a bay acompaña cu gran brutalidad, na unda e sospechoso a scop e agente bente abao, a choke cu su mannan hinca den “washandjes” y a horke cu un cabuya di nylon.

Djey el a mara su mannan tras di su lomba cu e mes cabuya ey y a bise na Ingles: “I’m going to f..k you”, a pone un cushinchi riba su cabez y a bolbe menaze: “Don’t look or I’ll kill you”.

En total e homber a viola e muher cuatro biaha cu condon y e ultimo ey pa motibo cu e victima, den un intento pa descurashele, a convence cu e lo tin un malesa venerico.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 15, 2007, 08:23:09 PM »

I would love to be updated about Terry....please ask him to add me to his email update list.add SM in front of my nic @aol...or please add me to email update...thanks....much appreciated

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: July 15, 2007, 08:24:25 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 15, 2007, 08:26:06 PM »

Heya Monkeys...metro on a flyby..literally!! Another night another airport!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: July 15, 2007, 08:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
DT

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject:    

If this guy worked at the marriot like has been reported then it doesn't seem very good for the chances of her being alive.

Lala's, who worked at the Marriott?

Don't know.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: July 15, 2007, 08:28:06 PM »

DT

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject:    

If this guy worked at the marriot like has been reported then it doesn't seem very good for the chances of her being alive.

Lala's, who worked at the Marriott?

Don't know.

I thought it was Mama Kalpoe ~ or not?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: July 15, 2007, 08:29:16 PM »

Freddy was working at Champions Bar at the Marriot in November 2005 but we never confirmed if he was working there when Natalee went missing.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 15, 2007, 08:31:04 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Heya Monkeys...metro on a flyby..literally!! Another night another airport!!

Are you in that lovely metropolis of airports, Hartsfield? Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: July 15, 2007, 08:32:05 PM »

I'm off line for the evening, folks.  I reread a lot of the old posts.  Very interesting in retrospect.  I hope we get more of the old stuff available to read soon.  Talk to you all later.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 15, 2007, 08:32:44 PM »

I'm off line for the evening, folks.  I reread a lot of the old posts.  Very interesting in retrospect.  I hope we get more of the old stuff available to read soon.  Talk to you all later.

Night, AZLady.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.