March 29, 2024, 02:25:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #4 6/14/13  (Read 163412 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: June 19, 2013, 12:45:49 AM »

I can not see putting the rest of my life before this group of fools.
Many say that while all their friends talked about it they have no opinion.
Some say it's a racial thing. Sadly that is a part of it but it might go the other way.
H-18  "When it's politics, religion or race, I just don't get involved."
I-19   "I don't watch the news, I don't read the news,"

After what we have seen about Florida juries I would ask that the judge decide the case.
No offense intended to flamom and the rest but your neighbors got problems.

I agree with you. I have been saying all along that these people are full of cr*p
It is not fair to the defendant or the deceased. No matter what side you are leaning towards, the duplicity of the juror wannabe's is unethical at the very least. I have met some of the strangest people here in Florida...any WalMart, any night... they are there.  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: June 19, 2013, 09:06:50 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/18/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW
Arias Jurors Make Major Announcement; Trust Fund Kid on Trial; 911 Call Key To Zimmerman Case
Aired June 18, 2013 - 21:00   ET

VINNIE POLITAN, HLN ANCHOR: Coming up top of the hour on "HLN After Dark," our first bold question for our jurors, our potential jurors, was George Zimmerman a good neighbor?

RYAN SMITH, HLN ANCHOR: All right. Not only that. Once we saw that one, we`re going to talk about would George Zimmerman have called police if Trayvon Martin were White? Now, you mentioned potential jurors. We`ve got 12. We`re going to get down to six before the show is over.

POLITAN: Which six will make it? You`ll find out top of the hour. "HLN After Dark."

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Next, the 911 calls from the night Trayvon Martin died. Exactly who is yelling for the help? They were in court today.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You`re talking about the 911 recording where there`s this -- you`ve heard that tape yourself?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes. Voices in the background. They say no, that`s George. No, that`s Trayvon.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Which side do you come under?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I find it hard to believe to tell which is which.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: So, you think he`s yelling help?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: All right. What is --

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Do you remember there being -- do you remember what the take was on that in terms of other than determining whose voice it was?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The point that I remember it, they hadn`t determined who that was.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

PINSKY: Back with our co-host, Samantha Schacher. Of curse, that was an edited version of the 911 call. So, who was screaming on the tape? George Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman claims self-defense. The prosecution claims it`s Martin yelling for help. The defense says it`s Zimmerman. Expert testimony will undoubtedly come in, I suspect.

The judge has yet to decide whether he or she will allow it. Joining us is Michael Skolnik, editor-in-chief of GlobalGrind.com. He`s on the board of the Trayvon Martin Foundation. Crystal Wright from ConservativeBlackChick.com, attorney, Darren Kavinoky, and Shahrazad Ali, author of "Are You Still A Slave?" Shahrazad Ali, how would you like me to address you?

SHAHRAZAD ALI, AUTHOR, "ARE YOU STILL A SLAVE?": Miss Ali is fine.

PINSKY: Miss Ali is great. OK. So, I`m going to start with Darren. The voice on the 911 call, who does it help?

DARREN KAVINOKY, ATTORNEY: Well, it depends who the jurors decide that voice is. Obviously, if it`s Trayvon Martin who`s calling for help, then that helps the prosecution, because that would show that George Zimmerman is the aggressor, that he`s hunting him down.

If, of course, it`s Zimmerman calming for help, then that helpsthe defense, right, because then it gets to his being in fear, he`s calling for help and that would tend to support the justifiable use of deadly force.

PINSKY: OK. Darren, I --

KAVINOKY: This is the $64,000 question.

PINSKY: Right. I think so, but Michael, I wonder if you agree with that? Does it really make any difference?

MICHAEL SKOLNIK, EDITOR, GLOBALGRIND.COM: It makes a big difference. But I think in this situation, the defense has not shown an expert on their side yet who`ve said it`s George Zimmerman. All they have shown is experts who refute the prosecutors` (ph) experts who say it`s Trayvon martin,

The defense has shown nothing. They can`t even pay somebody to go out there and say it`s George Zimmerman`s voice. They have nothing on their side that prove it`s George Zimmerman. Two experts have come forward already and say it`s Trayvon Martin`s voice.

PINSKY: Miss Ali, a lot of people are saying this has much to do with how Trayvon sort of presented himself. What he was wearing and that sort of thing. Do young people of any color need to be worried about that?

ALI: Well, we`re living in a country where men dress up like women, women dress up like men, and Black young people they want to dress just as silly as everyone else. And so, they want to wear their pants hanging down and the hat on backwards and the hoodies and so forth. And to them, it`s a fad. But these things pass and I think I have to take it back to the parents again.

We, as parents, we fail to do our job in a certain way in this country, because we haven`t told our children that they live in a hostile environment and that there are people out here waiting to kill them for any reason. And so, I think that, you know, that maybe if we did teach them more about how to dress and present yourself because you can`t dress in certain ways to go and apply for a job.

You can`t dress certain ways, you know, to get into college. And so, there are requirements on a dress standard.

PINSKY: Let me go to Crystal and say -- now, is that a parenting thing? Is that an issue of color? Where does that fall?

CRYSTAL WRIGHT, CONSERVATIVEBLACKCHICK.COM: Well, it`s a parenting thing how young men and women dress. And I agree with Miss Ali that, you know, parenting has gone by the wayside. And the fact is when young Black men have images from rappers in Hollywood with chains hanging around their neck, hoodies, calling women you know whats and hos, wearing pants where we can see their boxers.

That`s unacceptable if you`re Black, White, Chinese, purple, green. I don`t care if you`re a Martian. Dressing like that is not going to get you a job, which we know then enables you to participate in society. It`s not going to get you into college. It`s a lack of parenting, but I also think it`s because we now have left society without rules and anything goes.

PINSKY: OK. Now, you guys got to hold your thoughts. Hang on. I have to go to break. You must stop. Is it okay ever to be prejudicial? I`m going to put that question to the panel. I also let them respond in we`ve heard, so far.

And later, a superstar in the kitchen, and now, her husband`s in hot water. We got to go quick to break. Be right back with this panel.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

PINSKY: Gentlemen, I`m up against the clock. Darren, then MICHAEL, then Miss Ali responds. Keep it quick. Darren, go.

KAVINOKY: Yes. Look, we`re collapsing two different -- very different issues here. Of course, people should dress appropriately for job interviews and the like. And that`s just good parenting. But it`s irresponsible to suggest that somebody should be a crime victim or is more likely to be a crime victim because of the way they were dressed.

PINSKY: Got it. Got it.

KAVINOKY: People have freedom to express themselves.

PINSKY: Michael. Michael.

SKOLNIK: -- what he was wearing was menacing is absurd. George Zimmerman profiled him based on what he was wearing and the color of his skin. If Mark Zuckerberg was walking through Sanford with a hoodie on, George Zimmerman would drive and wave to him and said hello.

PINSKY: Miss Ali, spank these boys.

(LAUGHTER)

ALI: Well, we want Zimmerman --

KAVINOKY (ph): Please.

ALI: We want Zimmerman convicted for the crime that we think that he did, but it was a killing that didn`t nobody see. Black people killing each other all day long in every community in this country. And the whole neighborhood see it and don`t nobody tell. So, we`re using killing like the "N" word. It`s OK for us to do it to each other, but we don`t want anybody from outside our community to come in and do it, because then -- all no justice, no peace.

PINSKY: Crystal, finish this off.

(CROSSTALK)

WRIGHT: Here`s the thing. No, let me finish here. Nobody said anybody should die by the way they`re dressed or the color of their skin. And the last time I read about this case, it was dark at night. So, how did George Zimmerman know what color skin Trayvon was?

SKOLNIK: He said it in the 911 call.

(CROSSTALK)

ALI: This is why we can`t make any progress with this.

SCHACHER: Can I please say something really quick?

PINSKY: Samantha, go.

SCHACHER: A hoodie does not equate with us (ph). A guy with tattoos does not equate to somebody that`s a criminal or deviant.

PINSKY: Hold on.

SCHACHER: So, we`re supposed to govern people on what they wear?

PINSKY: Hold on. Miss Ali, finish it up.

WRIGHT: Can I say something?

ALI: This is why we can`t make any progress on this topic, because every time we discuss this issue about race in America, people don`t tell the truth. We have always been territorial about our communities.

(CROSSTALK)

ALI: We have been practicing stand your ground in the Black community way before it was made a law.

PINSKY: Guys, I want you all back tomorrow night. I`ve got to take a break. Crystal, I`m so sorry. I`m dying to hear what you all are saying, but it`ll be tomorrow. "Last Call" is next.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: June 19, 2013, 09:13:48 AM »

June 19, 2013 Tweets cont

https://twitter.com/yamiche

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  1m 
Seating and desks for attorneys on both sides have been changed so that both are facing the jury box for group questioning.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  3m 
Court is in recess until potential jurors get here.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  1m 
That juror said: One man lost his life and another is fighting for his life. That's what I gather from sitting near the Zimmermans & Martins

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  2m 
A quote from a potential juror yesterday resonates in court as the families of #GeorgeZimmerman & #TrayvonMartin sit across from each other

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  4m 
Lawyers are up at the bench discussing something with Judge Nelson.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  6m 
Reminder: This is the second phase of jury selection. This round there will be questions about personal beliefs in a group setting.

Judge Nelson says a juror is running late so we have to wait for him or her.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  8m 
With Robert Zimmerman, Sr. in court is a woman who may be the mother of #GeorgeZimmerman This is the first time either have been here

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  10m 
The wife and father of #GeorgeZimmerman are in court. This is the first time I've seen Robert Zimmerman, Sr. in court.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: June 19, 2013, 09:14:39 AM »

grace-land is on top of the tweets this morning!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 19, 2013, 09:17:40 AM »

June 19, 2013 Tweets Cont.
https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 10m
Screengrab: Where the potential #GeorgeZimmerman jurors will sit today. #TrayvonMartin pic.twitter.com/zOb0yPGeUz
 View photo   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 11m
Screengrab: #GeorgeZimmerman, with jury consultant, sits facing jury box today. #TrayvonMartin pic.twitter.com/MKkYm7p3fz
 View photo

Valerie Boey ‏@vboey 15m
Robert and Gladys Zimmerman are in court supporting their son.#FOX35
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

Orlando Sentinel ‏@orlandosentinel 17m
Follow @renestutzman and @JeffWeinerOS and join our chat/stream for #GeorgeZimmerman trial coverage http://thesent.nl/1949HRJ  #TrayvonMartin
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 15m
Judge Nelson said a juror is running late, so we'll have a delay to start of today's jury selection. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 16m
Court is in session, Judge Debra Nelson on the bench. Courtroom reconfigured for group jury selection. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Rene Stutzman ‏@renestutzman 20m
O'Mara, West, Hirschhorn in c-room for #Zimmerman, de la Rionda, Guy, Mantei, Corey for state. #Trayvon's parents here too.
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 from Sanford, FL

Orlando Sentinel ‏@orlandosentinel 27m
Round 2 of jury selection for #GeorgeZimmerman trial today http://thesent.nl/12JNSXm  #TrayvonMartin
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 View summary

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 27m
@AtlEsquire1973 Thanks!
 View conversation

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 30m
#GeorgeZimmerman jury selection continues soon | Stream: http://bit.ly/11wpinH  , Stream & chat: http://bit.ly/14WdTOW   #TrayvonMartin

Rene Stutzman ‏@renestutzman 35m
Some of those prospective jurors in the #GeorgeZimmerman trial are entering the c-house lobby. Trial to resume at 9a. #Trayvon
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 from Sanford, FL

Desiree Stennett ‏@Desi_Stennett 37m
#GeorgeZimmerman trial: Profiles of 40 prospective jurors - The final jury will come from this list  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-trial-jury-pool-20130618,0,6341800.story … TrayvonMartin
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 View summary

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 44m
#GeorgeZimmerman jury selection continues at 9 a.m. | Stream: http://bit.ly/11wpinH , Stream & chat: http://bit.ly/14WdTOW  #TrayvonMartin

Orlando Sentinel ‏@orlandosentinel 54m
Prep for the #GeorgeZimmerman trial today by looking at the profiles of 40 prospective jurors http://thesent.nl/11JQK0s  #TrayvonMartin
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 19, 2013, 09:20:34 AM »

Screengrab: The reconfigured courtroom for #GeorgeZimmerman jury selection. Tables facing jury box. #TrayvonMartin pic.twitter.com/AXPI9G1isi
 View photo   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Ms Gertie ‏@GobbyGertie 9m
@JeffWeinerOS why have they done this?

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 8m
@GobbyGertie It's standard for group jury selection.
 Hide conversation   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

6:12 AM - 19 Jun 13 · Details
 Ms Gertie ‏@GobbyGertie 7m
@JeffWeinerOS thx

Rene Stutzman ‏@renestutzman 10m
Prospective jurors tda will get a very good look at #GeorgeZimmerman. He'll be facing them, about 10 ft from the closest one. #Trayvon
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 from Sanford, FL

Judge Nelson: Court in recess until all of today's potential jurors arrive. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Screengrab: The reconfigured courtroom for #GeorgeZimmerman jury selection. Tables facing jury box. #TrayvonMartin pic.twitter.com/AXPI9G1isi

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: June 19, 2013, 09:22:31 AM »

JeffWeinerOS Jeff Weiner 12m

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 19, 2013, 09:27:14 AM »

https://twitter.com/KBelichWFTV

Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  4m 
MT @sheafferlegal: Initial 6 potential #Zimmerman trial juror seats separated from rest of jurors for voir dire. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  11m 
Defense attorney Mark O'Mara just hugged and kissed #Zimmerman 's mother and wife and wife's grandmother and shook his father's hand.

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  13m 
At least 2 potential jurors have not yet arrived. We are in recess until they get here. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  20m 
One if the 30 potential jurors called for today is late. The judge has lawyers up at the bench. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  21m 
Martin's mother and father are here again today with their lawyer Benjamin Crump. #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  25m 
#Zimmerman 's mother and father in court today and his wife Shellie's grandmother is here again.

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  29m 
MT @WFTV: WATCH LIVE: Day 8 of #Zimmerman trial begins at 9 a.m.: http://at.wftv.com/15QGYxF  #Zimmermanon9
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 19, 2013, 09:29:29 AM »

Good morning!  This is much toooo early for me, but I'm here this morning!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: June 19, 2013, 09:34:00 AM »

Good morning!  This is much toooo early for me, but I'm here this morning!

Good morning!  Good to see you!  I wonder where alagary is?  Maybe he's out with his duck and chickens this morning.     Living things take a lot of work sometimes....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: June 19, 2013, 09:36:27 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m
@GobbyGertie I'll tweet out screengrabs when I can, as I see people in the gallery.
 View conversation   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Rene Stutzman ‏@renestutzman 2m
All 40 prospective jurors at #Zimmerman trial now in c-room. Judge is warning not to talk, tweet, FBI about case. #Trayvon
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 from Sanford, FL

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m
Judge Nelson calls first 7 days of questioning "preselection." #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4m
Jurors entering courtroom, #GeorgeZimmerman standing at defense table. #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 9m
Judge Nelson returns to court, all jurors have arrived. Frye hearing delayed to tomorrow at 2 p.m. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Valerie Boey ‏@vboey 11m
Omara says he can't comment on the civil rights complaint by the dismissed juror, kicked out due to Facebook post..#fox35
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 24m
@GobbyGertie It's standard for group jury selection.
 View conversation

Rene Stutzman ‏@renestutzman 26m
Prospective jurors tda will get a very good look at #GeorgeZimmerman. He'll be facing them, about 10 ft from the closest one. #Trayvon
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 from Sanford, FL

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 26m
Judge Nelson: Court in recess until all of today's potential jurors arrive. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: June 19, 2013, 09:38:12 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 32s
Nelson: Anybody related to #GeorgeZimmerman or the attorneys? Nobody raises their hand. #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m
Nelson: We're looking for a jury "that will impartially try the issues in this case." #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2013, 09:40:32 AM »

Jurors given list of names, asked to let court know if they know anybody on it. Checking for conflicts. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m
Nelson: Anybody related to #GeorgeZimmerman or the attorneys? Nobody raises their hand. #TrayvonMartin

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: June 19, 2013, 09:47:48 AM »

One of the jurors recognizes two names. We won't get to hear who they are. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2013, 09:48:30 AM »

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  3m 
Nelson said the list of potential witnesses is long and that not all will testify.

Potential jurors are also reviewing a list of potential witnesses. They've been asked to circle names of anyone they know.

Judge Nelson asked the group if anyone was related to Zimmerman. No one was.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  7m 
Judge Nelson has just given potential jurors instructions not to discuss the case. She also just read the charges against Zimmerman.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  14m 
The group of 40 potential jurors have just entered the court.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  16m 
Frye hearing that was supposed to be today has been moved to Thursday at 2 p.m.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  30m 
The complete group of 40 potential jurors will now be questioned, a change from yesterday.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: June 19, 2013, 09:49:38 AM »

Good morning sunshine sunny and our six guests 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 19, 2013, 09:50:52 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 44s
I-33 also recognizes a name of a potential witness. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m
B-61 also recognizes names, as does G-63. G-63: "May I say the names?" Nelson: "No." #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: June 19, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »

Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  3m 
Several potential jurors recognize names from the potential witness list.

Yamiche Alcindor Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche  10m 
Here from the family of #TrayvonMartin is his mother, father, Martin's grandmother, and @attorneycrump
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2013, 09:59:37 AM »

https://twitter.com/KBelichWFTV

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  3m 
B 6 says she might know 3 now. Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda just told potential jurors he's here to seek justice. #Zimemrmanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  6m 
I 33 now says he might know 4 witnesses. #Zimemrmanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  7m 
I 33 believes he recognizes three witnesses.

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  9m 
B6 says she recognizes two people on the witness list. 

B 61 recognizes one witness.

G63 recognizes two witnesses.

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  16m 
They are now looking at the list of potential witnesses to find out whether they know any witnesses. #Zimemrmanon9
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: June 19, 2013, 10:02:21 AM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 47s
B-12 moved from Michigan when she was 9. Is divorced. Was married a year. Former spouse died. 2 kids. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

BDLR starts with B-12. How long a Seminole County resident? "At least 40 years." #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Rene Stutzman ‏@renestutzman 6m
4 prospective jurors recognize one or more names on witness list. Bernie now nearly shouting his hello to all 40. #Trayvon, #Zimmerman
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner
 from Sanford, FL

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4m
BDLR: Can you "give due consideration" to questions today? Jurors: Yes. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 5m
@GobbyGertie We don't know yet. They'll question the jurors about how they know the names.
 View conversation

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 6m
Zimmerman trial: Round 2 of jury selection today | Updated story: http://bit.ly/11O394n #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin
 View summary

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 7m
BDLR to jurors: "We're here to seek justice," present evidence "as to the defendant's guilt." #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.