April 18, 2024, 05:21:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sylvester Stallone's son Sage found dead in Los Angeles  (Read 8427 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 13, 2012, 09:09:33 PM »

Sylvester Stallone's son Sage found dead in Los Angeles at 36 after overdosing on pills: report

Sources told TMZ that Sage Stallone's father -- who had been at San Diego Comic Con promoting his upcoming film, "Expendables 2" -- "is a wreck."

Sylvester Stallone's 36-year-old son was found dead in a Los Angeles home after an apparent overdose on pills, sources told TMZ.com.

Police are investigating whether Sage Stallone's death was intentional or accidental.

Sources told the gossip site that Sylvester Stallone -- who had been at San Diego Comic-Con promoting his upcoming film, "Expendables 2" -- "is a wreck."

Sage's mother, Sasha Czack, has also reportedly been told of her son's passing.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sylvester-stallone-son-sage-found-dead-los-angeles-36-report-article-1.1114353#ixzz20YRjpQH6
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 09:25:01 PM »

R.I.P.

7/13/2012 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Sage Stallone
Sylvester's Son Dies
Of Overdose

UPDATE:  5:15 PM PT:  Sylvester Stallone's rep, Michelle Bega, tells TMZ, "Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone.  His compassion and thoughts are with Sage's mother, Sasha.  Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man.  His loss will be felt forever."

6:04 PM PT: Now here's a crazy picture -- the L.A. County Coroner van, flanked by a celebrity tour filled with snap-happy tourists. Welcome to Hollywood, folks.

Sources tell us authorities are trying to determine if the death was intentional or accidental.

We're told Sylvester is a "wreck."

Sage famously made his film debut alongside his father in the 1990 movie "Rocky 5" -- playing the role of Rocky's son Robert Balboa.

::snipping2::

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/13/sage-stallone-dead-sylvester-stallone-son-dies-dead/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 09:40:54 PM »

Sad for Sage and his family.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 09:56:40 PM »

Sure is sad Cookie.  I feel very bad for Sly's first wife Sasha.  Her other son is autistic I believe.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 10:05:02 PM »

Sure is sad Cookie.  I feel very bad for Sly's first wife Sasha.  Her other son is autistic I believe.

I believe you are correct about their other son being autistic.
I remember when Sly and Sasha were married and seeing pictures of them with their young sons. Soooooo sad...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »

Sylvester Stallone's son was dead for at least three days: report

Last Updated: 1:15 PM, July 14, 2012
Posted: 1:13 PM, July 14, 2012

Sylvester Stallone's son Sage Moonblood was dead for at least three or four days -- maybe as long as a week -- before his body was found yesterday in his Los Angeles home, it was reported today.

It's suspected that Sage died of an overdose after pills were found at the scene, but when the death occurred isn't clear because no one had spoken to him since last Friday and Sage was living like a hermit, according to TMZ.

Sage was also spending days in a room "littered with junk," including cigarette butts, beer and soda cans and food, the Web site adds. Some sources likened his reclusive lifestyle to that of the late eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.

Sage, son of Sly Stallone and Sasha Czack, “was in good spirits, and working on all kinds of projects,” a shaken Braunstein said, adding, “He was planning on getting married. I am just devastated. He was an extremely wonderful, loving guy. This is a tragedy. He wasn’t depressed.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sylvester_stallone_son_was_dead_KcPj18hfiBcyCEybYtPAFI#ixzz20cex8w19
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 02:30:31 PM »

If he was planning on getting married where was his girlfriend?  Weren't they usually in contact every day.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 02:35:08 PM »

Sage Stallone
Dead for at Least
Three Days

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/14/sage-stallone-dead-three-days/

Sage Stallone was dead in his room for a minimum of 3-4 days and possibly as long as a week ... this according to law enforcement sources connected with the case.

Our sources tell TMZ ... Sage "lived like Howard Hughes" ... he often spent days in his room which was "littered with junk," including an enormous number of cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food.

We're told there were two drawers filled with various pill bottles, some of which were "huge."

Our sources say Sage was living like a hermit ... no one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week, she had specific ongoing instructions never to enter Sage's room. In fact, we're told the housekeeper was told to never even knock at the door.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 02:37:05 PM »

Sound like this kid had many demons in life.  He had everything he could ever want.  Such a shame.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 07:26:59 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20612071,00.html

Sage Stallone Photos Posted to Facebook 17 Hours Before Body Found

By Oliver Jones

Saturday July 14, 2012 06:40 PM EDT

"Sage didn't even drink," the attorney, who knew the son of Sylvester Stallone socially and professionally for more than 15 years, tells PEOPLE. "There was a report that his room was filled with liquor bottles. Actually, they were empty bottles of Dr. Brown's Cream Soda."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20612071,00.html

www.people.com

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 10:13:49 AM »

If he was planning on getting married where was his girlfriend?  Weren't they usually in contact every day.

Strange........and very sad Sad RIP Sage

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »

Sage Stallone
Case Transferred to
Robbery Homicide

he death of Sage Stallone -- Sly's son -- is now in the hands of LAPD Robbery Homicide detectives ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told the move in no way suggests foul play.  Robbery Homicide handles high-profile cases, and this one qualifies.

Sources tell us ... although it will probably take 4 weeks to get a firm cause of death, it's likely that it will either be classified as an accidental death or death from natural causes.

As we reported, a number of pill bottles were found in Sage's bedroom where he died.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/16/sylvester-stallone-sage-death-robbery-homicide/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 08:40:48 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/21/sage-stallone-funeral/
SAGE STALLONE
Laid to Rest
in Private Funeral

July 21, 2012

Sylvester Stallone and several close family members mourned the passing of Sage Stallone today, at a private funeral held in Brentwood, CA.

The memorial services took place at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church. Sly, his wife Jennifer Flavin, and his brother Frank Stallone were all present. 

36-year-old Sage -- who appeared in "Rocky V" with his dad -- died July 13 at his L.A. home. The circumstances surrounding his death are still being investigated.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 08:54:35 PM »

RIP Sage...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/30/showbiz/sage-stallone-death/
Sage Stallone died of heart attack, not drugs, coroner concludes
August 31, 2012

Sage Stallone died of atherosclerosis, which brought on a heart attack

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Sage Stallone, the 36-year-old son of actor Sylvester Stallone, died of atherosclerosis, which brought on a heart attack, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County coroner said Thursday.

Stallone was found dead in his Los Angeles home on July 13 by his housekeeper, who was asked by Stallone's mother to check on him.

No drugs were found in Stallone's body other than an over-the-counter Tylenol-style pain medication, according to Lt. Fred Corral of the coroner's office.

Stallone's family was recently notified of the findings, which will be detailed in a full autopsy report to be made public next week, Corral said.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 09:34:30 AM »

Wow.  No drugs.  Now the others kids should get checkups.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 01:47:26 PM »

Wow.  No drugs.  Now the others kids should get checkups.

Thanks, KittyMom!

We cannot always believe the media outlets. God Bless his Soul. an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.