April 26, 2024, 11:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Britny Haarup, 19 & Ashley Key, 22 missing 07/13/12 Edgerton, Mo(bodies found)  (Read 36592 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »

You are just one step ahead of me.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 08:35:07 PM »

You are just one step ahead of me.

I've had a soda and so I am a little hyper...ha.  So, I wonder who did last see them?  Were they together that morning or did Ashley swing by and pick Britny up?  Who does the truck belong to?  So many questions. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2012, 09:19:06 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19025310/officials-search-for-young-women-after-children-found-unattended

Officials search for young women after children found unattended
Posted: Jul 14, 2012 10:55 AM CDT Updated: Jul 14, 2012 6:16 PM CDT

::snipping2::
Family members said the women would have never left the children alone. They also said they found blood inside the house, but sheriff's deputies aren't releasing any information about what kind of evidence they've found there.

The two women are sisters and they live together. Their family said Key had been running with a bad crowd recently and they believe someone abducted the young women Friday.

The police, for whatever reason, are not giving out much information.  Until this article, I hadn't seen or heard they are sisters.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2012, 09:58:41 PM »

Not sure if this is the same Ashley...but, Ashley is friends with him and Britny recently became friends with him...and from this statement it appears that Hunter and Ashley are pretty tight...beau?

Hunter Tyler ...ima see u soon and lets hope u got ashleys money.. Ok
June 3 at 7:03am · Like · 1
Colt Bluml since we were talking about that... where is Ashley?
June 19 at 9:45am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3597874063519&set=a.3597873983517.2167926.1173522146&type=3&theater

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2012, 10:20:20 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19025310/officials-search-for-young-women-after-children-found-unattended

Family members said the women would have never left the children alone. They also said they found blood inside the house, but sheriff's deputies aren't releasing any information about what kind of evidence they've found there.

The two women are sisters and they live together. Their family said Key had been running with a bad crowd recently and they believe someone abducted the young women Friday.

The police, for whatever reason, are not giving out much information.  Until this article, I hadn't seen or heard they are sisters.

Oh Carp!  Blood was found in the house!    I hope there is some good forensic evidence in that truck!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2012, 10:21:48 PM »

Not sure if this is the same Ashley...but, Ashley is friends with him and Britny recently became friends with him...and from this statement it appears that Hunter and Ashley are pretty tight...beau?

Hunter Tyler ...ima see u soon and lets hope u got ashleys money.. Ok
June 3 at 7:03am · Like · 1
Colt Bluml since we were talking about that... where is Ashley?
June 19 at 9:45am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3597874063519&set=a.3597873983517.2167926.1173522146&type=3&theater
Yeah, that is creepy.  This guy sounds a little off, like no regard for himself, so therefor no regard for anyone.  moo

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2012, 10:35:48 PM »

Oh Carp!  Blood was found in the house!    I hope there is some good forensic evidence in that truck!   

Oh no...how did I skip that part.  This is NOT sounding good.  Who's truck is it?  Anyone heard?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2012, 10:46:45 PM »

Britney and Matt are NOT married as is being reported on social media sights, it appears...not that this accounts for anything.  Just correcting what is being said...they are engaged per his FB.  Plus their last names are different.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2012, 10:47:49 PM »

Britney and Matt are NOT married as is being reported on social media sights, it appears...not that this accounts for anything.  Just correcting what is being said...they are engaged per his FB.  Plus their last names are different.

If I provide a link it will be to his FB...and if he is not involved...I don't think that I should.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2012, 10:49:34 PM »

Never a good sign that there was blood; however, should be interesting evidence that if there is blood in the home but not in the truck chances are the truck was driven to the location after the fact as a diversion. How many people purposely just leave babies in a crib?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2012, 11:14:48 PM »

UPDATE

Posted: Jul 14, 2012 11:55 AM EDT
Updated: Jul 14, 2012 7:16 PM EDT

Saturday afternoon, a truck matching the description of the one they were believed to be in was found unoccupied along Clinton County Line Road, just west of U.S. Highway 169. The truck was found two to three miles southwest of Trimble, MO.

Deputies spent Saturday searching the fields near the truck and Kansas City police brought in their helicopter to help, but nothing was found.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2012, 11:21:19 PM »

UPDATE

Saturday afternoon, a truck matching the description of the one they were believed to be in was found unoccupied along Clinton County Line Road, just west of U.S. Highway 169. The truck was found two to three miles southwest of Trimble, MO.

Deputies spent Saturday searching the fields near the truck and Kansas City police brought in their helicopter to help, but nothing was found.
There is a video of the search at the link

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2012, 11:23:59 PM »

UPDATE

There is a video of the search at the link
The video says their purses were left at the home. So that FB post...it wasn't them that was seen walking by the post office.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2012, 11:31:31 PM »

If I provide a link it will be to his FB...and if he is not involved...I don't think that I should.
  I see there is a candlelight vigil being held tonight.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2012, 11:39:01 PM »

http://www.kansas-city-news.pro/2012/07/edgerton-girls-missing-ashley-key-and.html

Saturday, July 14, 2012
Edgerton Girls Missing Ashley Key and Britny Haarup - Kansas City News

Britny Haarup is 19 years old, is 5'3" / 130, and Ashley Key is 22 years old and 5'5" 100. No further information has been released about the girls and their typical social lives. It is not uncommon for girls that age to pull an "all nighter" and drink themselves through one day and night (Friday) and keep partying on into Saturday. Although the discovery of the abandoned truck on the side of the road definitely raises a flag of foul play. The road that the girls' truck was found on today was a gravel / dirt road and the truck appeared to have been carefully pulled over to the side of the road and parked neatly off to the side of 200th street near 169 Highway and about 3 miles away from Trimble, Missouri. Police are searching for Britny Haarup and Ashley Key today in the surrounding areas near the abandoned truck.

What kind of reporting is that?     

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2012, 11:40:54 PM »

http://www.kansas-city-news.pro/2012/07/edgerton-girls-missing-ashley-key-and.html

Saturday, July 14, 2012
Edgerton Girls Missing Ashley Key and Britny Haarup - Kansas City News

Britny Haarup is 19 years old, is 5'3" / 130, and Ashley Key is 22 years old and 5'5" 100. No further information has been released about the girls and their typical social lives. It is not uncommon for girls that age to pull an "all nighter" and drink themselves through one day and night (Friday) and keep partying on into Saturday. Although the discovery of the abandoned truck on the side of the road definitely raises a flag of foul play. The road that the girls' truck was found on today was a gravel / dirt road and the truck appeared to have been carefully pulled over to the side of the road and parked neatly off to the side of 200th street near 169 Highway and about 3 miles away from Trimble, Missouri. Police are searching for Britny Haarup and Ashley Key today in the surrounding areas near the abandoned truck.

What kind of reporting is that?     
Check out the comments under this:

Paul HaarupJuly 14, 2012 5:45 PM
I am the father of these girls. There was NO partying involved. There were taken against their will and blood at the scene means atleast one of them was injured.

Replies

AnonymousJuly 14, 2012 6:33 PM
All I can say is no one deserves this. But you as their parent should have gotten Ashley help for her drug addiction years ago instead of her little sister doing it alone. I just feel really sad for their babies. I really hope the people that Ashley had been hanging out with didn't do this. This is truly sad! U girls are in my thoughts and prayers.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 12:35:34 AM »

Blood in the home, children left alone, cell phones and purses left behind, truck abandoned ...this one will have a terrible ending, imo. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 08:56:44 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/14/3705670/search-continues-for-edgerton.html

At a candlelight vigil Saturday night, July 15, 2012, in Edgerton, Mo., Matt Meyers (second right) the father of Adilynn Meyers, six months, stood with his grand mother Mary Ann Goad and about 50 others who gathered to pray for his fiancee Britny Haarup and Haarup's sister Ashley Key, who were reported missing Friday.

An exhausted Paul Haarup, the father of Britny Haarup and Ashley Key, the missing Platte County women, spoke briefly before a candle light vigil Saturday night in Edgerton, Mo. His has his daughters pictures on missing fliers taped to the windows of his truck (rear).

A crime scene investigator from the Platte County Sheriff's Dept. carried evidence Saturday, July 14, 2012, from the house where Britny Haarup and her sister Ashley Key were living in Edgerton, Mo. The sisters were reported missing Friday.

Just west of 169 Highway, on 200th Street in rural Platte County, is where law enforcement officers found, on Saturday, July 14, 2012, the abandoned truck believed to have been driven by sister Britny Haarup and Ashley Key, who were reported missing Friday.

The rural Platte County house, Saturday, July 14, 2012, where Britny Haarup and Ashley Key were staying. The sisters were reported missing Friday.

At a candlelight vigil Saturday night, July 14, 2012, in Edgerton, Mo., Matt Meyers (center right) the father of Adilynn Meyers, six months, stood with his grandmother Mary Ann Goad and about 50 others who gathered to pray for Meyer's fiancee Britny Haarup and Haarup's sister Ashley Key, who were reported missing Friday.

Photo gallery at link

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 09:03:26 AM »

I really want to know who owns the white truck...why is this such a mystery?  In reports they don't say...Britney's truck was found...they are so vague.  Where are these girls?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/14/3705090/searchers-find-missing-womens.html#storylink=cpy

Posted on Sat, Jul. 14, 2012 10:33 PM
Authorities search for two missing Platte County sisters
Hunt is under way, but family and police fear they have become victims of violence.

Relatives of two missing Platte County sisters fear the worst.

After all, 19-year-old Britny Haarup never would have left her 6-month-old and 18-month-old daughters alone in a crib. Yet that is where Haarup’s fiancé found the youngsters when he got home about 4 p.m. Friday in Edgerton, Mo.

Haarup’s cellphone was there — along with her purse, her sister’s purse and the shoes her sister had been wearing.

Worse yet, blood soaked a comforter left on the couch, according to her father, Paul Haarup of Smithville.

After Meyers reported the women missing Friday, authorities began searching for a white 2002 Dodge Ram pickup truck that had been parked outside until about 9:30 a.m. Friday. The truck belongs to Meyers’ father, Jay Meyers, who lives within sight of his son’s house.

If the women vanished when the truck did, 18-month-old Aleah and 6-month-old Adilynn would have been alone in the crib for hours.

“We were hoping we would find it (the truck) moving, not standing still,” said Paul Haarup, who went through four tanks of gas looking.

A Platte County sheriff’s deputy spotted the truck about 11 a.m. parked in a shady area along a gravel stretch of 200th Street, about a quarter mile east of the Platte and Clay county line, or 1.5 miles west of U.S. 169.

Searchers from the Platte, Clay and Clinton county sheriff’s offices were joined by park rangers, Missouri Highway Patrol troopers, Kansas City police and agents from the Missouri Department of Conservation.

For hours, they searched a bean field to the south and a pasture and cornfields to the north. They called in the Kansas City police helicopter for a look from the air.

But they found no sign of the sisters, who attended school in Smithville before graduating from Park Hill South High School.

Investigators towed the truck to the Kansas City crime laboratory to check for evidence.

Kansas City crime lab crews spent part of Friday and Saturday inside Haarup’s one-story home on Perry Street. Crime scene tape marked the home as off limits to visitors.

Key, who has a 4-year-old daughter, had been through a rough year, her father said. He described her lifestyle as “colorful.”

She had reached out to her sister a week ago, asking to move in while getting back on her feet, he said. Now he fears someone from Key’s past abducted both of his girls.

He described Britny Haarup as a dedicated mother who was taking classes to become a registered nurse.

Alexis Sweeny, a friend of Key’s since third grade, described her as “really outgoing, funny, carefree.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.