March 28, 2024, 04:39:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Britny Haarup, 19 & Ashley Key, 22 missing 07/13/12 Edgerton, Mo(bodies found)  (Read 36478 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2012, 11:22:00 PM »

I was completely wrong about Trimble and Clinton County.  I was thinking of the town of Clinton which is south and east.  I apologize for the error!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2012, 11:39:51 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city/2-bodies-found-arrest-made-in-search-for-2-missing-women/-/11664182/15526052/-/rce0l6z/-/index.html
UPDATED 10:24 PM CDT Jul 15, 2012

2 bodies found, arrest made in search for 2 missing women

CLINTON COUNTY, Mo. -

An arrest has been made and 2 female bodies have been found in the search for 2 missing women from Edgerton, Mo.

The bodies were found in an open field in Clinton County, Mo., late Sunday.  Police have not said if they were the bodies of Britny Haarup, 19, and Ashley Key, who were last seen Friday morning.  But police did say the family of the missing women have been notified of the discovery.
 ::snipping2::
The bodies were located on private property in Clinton County due to a tip from a person of interest in the case.  That person of interest has been arrested, police said.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2012, 11:40:58 PM »

How awful.  Now their parents will have to bury both their daughters.  So, so sad.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2012, 11:46:47 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19030420/authorities-find-bodies-of-2-women-in-field-suspect-in-custody
07/15/2012 10:40 p.m.

Authorities arrived on the scene after information was given to them from a person of interest in the case of the missing women.

The bodies have been taken to the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office for identification.

The person of interest was not considered a suspect at the time, but has now been arrested and is a suspect in the case.  Authorities said they are no longer looking for a suspect in the case of the missing sisters.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2012, 11:50:13 PM »

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/bodies-of-two-women-found-in-clinton-co-field
7/15/2012 Posted: 10:17 PM
Last Updated: 6 minutes ago

Bodies of two women found in Clinton Co. field

Platte County, Mo. spokesman Capt. Erik Holland says search crews located several items of evidence and the bodies of two women in a field crews first searched Saturday in connection with the disappearance of Britny Haarup, 19 and Ashley Key, 22.
Searchers were came back to the field late Sunday afternoon after interviewing a person of interest most of Sunday morning. The person of interest was taken into custody Sunday night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2012, 12:13:55 AM »

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/bodies-of-two-women-found-in-clinton-co-field

Platte County, Mo. spokesman Capt. Erik Holland says search crews located several items of evidence and the bodies of two women in a field crews first searched Saturday in connection with the disappearance of Britny Haarup, 19 and Ashley Key, 22.
Searchers were came back to the field late Sunday afternoon after interviewing a person of interest most of Sunday morning. The person of interest was taken into custody Sunday night.

OMG how sad
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2012, 12:17:39 AM »

OMG how sad
Yes it is.  I can't even begin to imagine what their parents must be going through.  I imagine there must be some scuttlebutt on Facebook as to who they have arrested.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2012, 12:25:03 AM »

I only see five people booked into Platte County on Sunday...one female and four males.  None match up with friends on either FB.  But, wouldn't they be booked into Clinton County if the bodies were found there?  Clinton County does not have a roster.  Maybe they haven't been officially booked?  Or it is one of the five?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2012, 12:26:34 AM »

OMG how sad
Yes it is.  I can't even begin to imagine what their parents must be going through.  I imagine there must be some scuttlebutt on Facebook as to who they have arrested.

I know I have been checking...so many private pages...Sad  Britny's bf posted about seven hours ago...so sad.  I am going to check the one guy's now...I think HT or TH.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2012, 12:31:24 AM »

HT's FB has some activity...not sure if I can post it so I won't...but, he did get out of jail 14 hours ago.  Not sure where he is now though.  Another comment says the fiance is responsible. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2012, 12:33:41 AM »

HT's FB has some activity...not sure if I can post it so I won't...but, he did get out of jail 14 hours ago.  Not sure where he is now though.  Another comment says the fiance is responsible. 

Go ahead and post the link to HT's facebook page
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2012, 12:41:06 AM »

Go ahead and post the link to HT's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/callmeHunnie

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2012, 12:49:14 AM »

Thanks Labubske - interesting
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2012, 12:58:24 AM »

Thanks Labubske - interesting

Your welcome...yes...interesting.  Did you see his favorite quotes? "who ever appels to the law against this fellow man is ether a fool or a coward who ever can not take care of them selfs with out that is both for a wounded man shall say to his assalent if i live i will kill you if i die you are forgiven such as the rule of honor." 

https://www.facebook.com/callmeHunnie
There were comments on different pages and article comments saying that they were taken because of snitching...just something I noticed.

Also, I scrolled further down on Ashley's page and saw this:  (There is a guy in Platte County jail with the same name)  Maybe this is who they (or she) may have told on?

Ashley Key became friends with Michael McKnight.
January 22
https://www.facebook.com/ashley.key.142

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2012, 12:58:43 AM »

I've just caught up on this one...so sad!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2012, 01:36:23 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981476310

Bodies of Ashley Key and Britny Haarup Found
July 16, 2012 12:11 AM EDT

The bodies of missing sisters Ashley Key and Britny Haarup were discovered in a field near Trimble, Missouri, this evening, and a suspect has been arrested. The search for the two missing women has lasted just over the weekend, bringing a quick end but bittersweet feelings. It was hopeful that the two would be found safely, but those dreams are dashed.So who is this suspect? Reports are not releasing the details of the person responsible for the disappearance and murders of the two sisters, but it's being speculated that it could be someone from Ashley's "colorful" past. Ashley Key had recently reached out to her sister for a place to live so she could get her life back on track, but it appears that all she did was put her sister in fatal danger.

Still, it's interesting that sources are flat-out refusing to name the suspect in the case. The only other name that's been mentioned since the girl's vanished was Matt Meyers, the fianc้ of Britny Haarup. He claimed to arrive home to find both women gone and his two children alone. There are also reports that there was blood on the couch. What kind of alibi does this young man have? Was he at work? Was he at a friend or family member's home? Does he have an alibi that removes him from any possibility of being connected to this crime? If there was blood on the couch, it's likely that a struggle ensued in the home, so could he at all had been involved? These are all valid questions, and until sources release the identity of the suspect in this case, the questions will remain valid.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2012, 08:10:40 AM »

A sad, but not unexpected conclusion to this case the way the story was developing.

Two bodies Found in Rural Field in Search for Missing Missouri Sisters Britny Haarup & Ashley Key … Suspect Under Arrest

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/07/16/two-bodies-found-in-rural-field-in-search-for-missing-missouri-sisters-britny-haarup-ashley-key-suspect-under-arrest/

Kind of peculiar that the name of the suspect who is under arrest has yet to be named. If that individual is the only one involved one wonders why if arrested, no name has been provided. I would presume arraignment would have to be pretty soon. The only thing i could think of is the authorities needed to follow procedure and make a positive ID of the sisters.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2012, 08:18:03 AM »

NOOOOOO!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2012, 08:33:30 AM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2012, 09:04:23 AM »

an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.