March 28, 2024, 09:04:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Britny Haarup, 19 & Ashley Key, 22 missing 07/13/12 Edgerton, Mo(bodies found)  (Read 36476 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 14, 2012, 06:37:10 PM »

http://www.kmbz.com/pages/13719623.php?contentType=4&contentId=11042180

Posted: Saturday, 14 July 2012 10:42AM

Police search for two missing women

The Platte County Sheriff's Office is looking for two women who've been missing since yesterday. 19-year-old Britny Haarup and 22-year-old Ashley Key were last scene in Edgerton, Missouri Friday morning. Deputies say they were last scene in a white 2002 Dodge RAM 2500. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/platte_county/children-left-unattended-after-women-disappear

Police continue search for missing women, find truck abandoned

EDGERTON, Mo. - The Platte County Sheriff's Office is searching for two women who went missing on Friday morning.

Britny Haarup, 19, and Ashley Key, 22, were last seen in Edgerton, Mo. Officials became aware of their disappearance after receiving a call that Britny's two young children had been left unattended.

Police found the truck they were believed to be in abandoned on SW 200th Street, southwest of Trimble, Mo., Saturday morning. They are continuing the search for the women in the surrounding areas, according to police.

Both children, a newborn and an 18-month-old, are safe and currently in the care of the father.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the women is asked to call the Platte County Sheriff’s Office at 816-858-3521 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:15:32 AM by klaasend » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 06:50:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.haarup?sk=wall

Daniel Haarup commented on kmbc.
The father was at work, and came home to find his children alone.
2 women reported missing from Edgerton, Mo.
www.kmbc.com
The Platte County Sheriff's Office asked the public to help find two women who are missing from Edgerton, Mo.
Like · · 14 hours ago ·

Tareasa Haarup likes this.
        Tareasa Haarup Thank you Daniel....
        As the mother of both girls....please get your FACTS before making assumptions...Robbie: Matt has been Aleah's dad for over a year now...yes you are her father but Matt has been being her dad!
        14 hours ago · Like · 1
        Robert Pickrell i have tryed to be there for my daughter sense day one. yes i screwed up a bit and fell down hard but i have had my life back together for over a year trying to be there for my daughter and i get a Big F u pretty much tareasa . all i have ever wanted is to be there i have asked 1200 times to see her be there for her ECT... im sorry im not perfect but no one in the world is . and no one will ever be..
        14 hours ago · Like · 2
        Tareasa Haarup No one is asking you to be perfect Robbie, I deleted you because NOW is not the time to go parading the facts of who dad is, which is what you do everytime theres a mention of Matt!.....we NEED to find Britny!!
        12 hours ago · Like · 3
        Robert Pickrell i know we DO .. i been calling EVERYONE i know to help find her. i drove around for 4 hrs looking places iv seen ashly. and people they might know. so i have been trying to help. just because me and brit dont get along dont mean i dont care bout her and not still love her as a person. i am doing everything i can to help find her i am really worried bout them BOTH
        12 hours ago · Like
        Em Elizabeth someone posted on FB they saw the girls Friday night in Edgerton walking with their purses in front of the post office ...
        7 hours ago · Like
        Melissa Haarup Smith who posted that em?
        6 hours ago · Like
        Missing I made a missing flyer to help find Britny and Ashley. Let's use social media to get it out to all of Missouri and the surrounding states and try to help find them. Please reshare their missing flyer on my wall with your friends by clicking on share. Let's help get Britny and Ashley found safely.
        5 hours ago · Like

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 06:59:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 07:03:43 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19025310/officials-search-for-young-women-after-children-found-unattended

UPDATE
Officials search for young women after children found unattended

Posted: Jul 14, 2012 11:55 AM EDT
Updated: Jul 14, 2012 2:43 PM EDT
By Laura McCallister, Multimedia Producer - email

EDGERTON, MO (KCTV) -
The Platte County Sheriff's Office is attempting to locate two young women who went missing from Edgerton, MO, Friday.

Britny Haarup, 19, and Ashley Key, 22, were last seen in Edgerton on Friday morning.

Saturday afternoon, a truck matching the description of the one they were believed to be in was found unoccupied along Clinton County Line Road, just west of U.S. Highway 169. The truck was found two to three miles southwest of Trimble, MO.

The Edgerton Police Department received a call of two young children that were left at home unattended Friday evening. Haarup, the mother of the children, and Key had been watching the young children. Both children are fine and in the care of their father, but the Edgerton Police Department has asked the Platte County Sheriff's Office for help in finding Haarup and Key.

The young women were believed to be in a white 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 series pickup truck with Missouri license 3WP-832. The truck has chrome wheels and a chrome brush guard and has the word "union" on the back.

Haarup is described as 5'3" and weighing about 130 pounds. Key is about 5'5" and weighs about 100 pounds.

Anyone with information regarding the location of either missing young women or the vehicle should contact the Platte County Sheriff's Office at 816-858-3521 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 07:11:31 PM »

I wonder what happened tupelohoney?  I pray that they both will be found unharmed.  They are sisters, correct?  The last that they were seen was Friday morning? I wonder where they were going?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 07:17:38 PM »

I wonder what happened tupelohoney?  I pray that they both will be found unharmed.  They are sisters, correct?  The last that they were seen was Friday morning? I wonder where they were going?
I wonder who took them? Infant left behind and toddler....now the truck looks like it's left in the country, or some isolated place. Sort of sounds like Denise Amber Lee's abduction.  Praying for them.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 07:21:48 PM »

This sounds a little odd?  Maybe they left the kids alone to run out and do a quick drug deal, convenience store, something for kids?  But why both of them.  Did one go pick up the other from a bad situation?  Was someone at the house and forced them to drive off?  We are missing a whole bunch of facts I do believe!  I hope they are okay!  I would prefer a bad trip and ran off to what may have really happened.  Poor little kids need Mommy!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 07:29:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/britny.marie.98

Britney's FB.

Ashley's FB.

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.key.142

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 07:32:11 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981474052
 If this comes out okay it's the only thing worded just a little different that I have found.  I was thinking the truck belonged to one of the women but after reading this I get the feeling it didn't but really don't know!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 07:41:19 PM »

Bailey Bradley There was blood found at the crime scene this is very serious so please if anyone finds anything let us know!!!
3 hours ago · Like · 1

https://www.facebook.com/bailey.bradley.77?sk=wall
Bailey Bradley's FB

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 07:46:58 PM »

Bailey Bradley There was blood found at the crime scene this is very serious so please if anyone finds anything let us know!!!
3 hours ago · Like · 1

https://www.facebook.com/bailey.bradley.77?sk=wall
Bailey Bradley's FB

Oh no, if true that is not a good sign...obviously.  I am praying for these girls.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/kmbc9

Jessica Lynne Stevens I live in Edgerton n when I was driving home last night I saw these girls walking with purses down infront of the post office/bar. I thought it was odd they had their purses if they were just out walking! Hope they let someone know theyre ok soon
9 hours ago · Like

Lauren Gardner Jessica Lynne Stevens I hope you reported this to the TIPS hotline, if not I will. These are my friends and ANY information is helpful.
8 hours ago · Like · 1

Elizabeth Bruner Let the police know Jessica. You may have been the last person to see them.
8 hours ago · Like · 1

Cheryl Roberts We are praying!
7 hours ago · Like

April Espey Updike I wonder if this is related to the missing woman from Lathrop that still has not been found 3 weeks later??
6 hours ago · Like

Judy Miller no its not cause she is my friend, Cj Thompson is still missing, i just pray its not some idiot who is picking up women
4 hours ago · Like

I don't know why someone would think it would be strange for girls to be walking carrying their purses?? But she states it was the two of them.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »

Jessica Lynne Stevens I live in Edgerton n when I was driving home last night I saw these girls walking with purses down infront of the post office/bar. I thought it was odd they had their purses if they were just out walking! Hope they let someone know theyre ok soon
9 hours ago · Like

Lauren Gardner Jessica Lynne Stevens I hope you reported this to the TIPS hotline, if not I will. These are my friends and ANY information is helpful.
8 hours ago · Like · 1

Elizabeth Bruner Let the police know Jessica. You may have been the last person to see them.
8 hours ago · Like · 1

7 hours ago · Like

April Espey Updike I wonder if this is related to the missing woman from Lathrop that still has not been found 3 weeks later??
6 hours ago · Like

Judy Miller no its not cause she is my friend, Cj Thompson is still missing, i just pray its not some idiot who is picking up women
4 hours ago · Like

I don't know why someone would think it would be strange for girls to be walking carrying their purses?? But she states it was the two of them.

So, if THIS were the girls...then why would they just be wandering around from early Friday morning to Friday night...with the babies unattended and the truck ditched?  Did one of the girls take the truck and go and pick the other up and then ditched it...that makes NO sense whatsoever...I don't believe these were the girls that she saw.  The report states that the belongings were left behind, right?  Wouldn't that mean purses too?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 08:18:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/robert.pickrell.9

Robert Pickrell commented on a link.
16 hours ago
well to mention something right quick. Aleah is my DAUGHTER! NOT MATTS.. only the infant is matts. my beautiful daughter is almost 2 years old.. and yes I really hope nothing has happened to either one of them. both great girls. need to be returned home safely. my prayers are going out to tareasa..

2 women reported missing from Edgerton, Mo.
www.kmbc.com
The Platte County Sheriff's Office asked the public to help find two women who are missing from Edgerton, Mo.
Like ·  · Follow Post
3 people like this.

Tareasa Haarup Aleah is fine....thanks
16 hours ago · Like · 2

Robert Pickrell WOW really tareasa?? i was just making a comment because people were talkin bout rule out the Ex husbend thing as person of intrest. wasnt putting it up there to be disrespectful by any means nor sayin it to start stuff. was jsut making a point. and ur going to unfriend me for that.. im sorry i was just trying to clear that up.
15 hours ago · Like · 7

Robert Pickrell not to be* disrespectful***
14 hours ago · Like · 2

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »

I don't know I have read in some reports that they went missing Friday morning and some say Friday night...so which is it?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »

9 hours ago · Like

8 hours ago · Like · 1

8 hours ago · Like · 1

7 hours ago · Like

6 hours ago · Like

4 hours ago · Like

So, if THIS were the girls...then why would they just be wandering around from early Friday morning to Friday night...with the babies unattended and the truck ditched?  Did one of the girls take the truck and go and pick the other up and then ditched it...that makes NO sense whatsoever...I don't believe these were the girls that she saw.  The report states that the belongings were left behind, right?  Wouldn't that mean purses too?
Where did you see that the girls were gone early Friday morning?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 08:24:03 PM »

Hold on tupelo...I will bring it over.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 08:25:41 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981474052
 ::snipping2::
Haarup's family says it's not in her character to leave like this, because their belongings were left behind, including the cellphones belonging to Haarup and Key.
 ::snipping2::

Young people NEVER leave their phones behind....at least none that I know of.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 08:28:20 PM »

5:41 PM CDT Jul 14, 2012

Britny Haarup, 19, and Ashley Key were last seen Friday morning.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city/2-sisters-reported-missing-from-Edgerton-Mo/-/11664182/15515928/-/u4vg0d/-/index.html#ixzz20e6kZWED

http://www.kansas-city-news.pro/2012/07/edgerton-girls-missing-ashley-key-and.html
Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Platte County Sheriff's Office announced that Ashley Key and Britny Haarup are officially missing from Edgerton, Missouri as of today.  Key and Haarup were last seen in Edgerton on Friday morning.

And also on this poster:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451188178234855&set=a.268647889822219.65708.212865135400495&type=1&theater

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »

Labubske, The news article just stated they were last seen Friday morning, and it doesn't say by whom. 

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city/2-sisters-reported-missing-from-Edgerton-Mo/-/11664182/15515928/-/u4vg0d/-/index.html

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.