April 25, 2024, 09:00:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 'First' Human Right  (Read 1219 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 16, 2012, 08:58:03 AM »

What is the first human right?  Free stuff?  Stuff government or individuals steal from one group and give to another?

What ever happened to the right of any man, woman, or child to keep the fruit of their labor?  If you earn a dollar, you are entitled to keep a dollar?  No criminal, agency, employer, or government has a greater right to your stuff?

When did human rights ever include the right to steal someone else's labor?

Why would it ever be moral or ethical for anyone to tell any person or group they are entitled to free stuff that is stolen from others?

Why isn't the right to keep the fruit of one's labor promoted globally? 

The second human right?  How about stored labor in the form of currency like dollars remains sound?  What is wrong with a person that believes those who store their labor for their old age need to give it up to others who spend, lost, or in other ways wasted a lifetime of work?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 10:06:47 AM »

What about the rights of individuals to be protection from big government, big government partners, big banks, big global businesses and vote (welfare) buying schemes?

Why are the savings of every day people being stolen by inflation?  Taxation?  Money printing?  Who guards the Treasury?  The solid financial future of a nation and all it's little people?

Who keeps an eye on the fox guarding the hen house?

"Geithner yawned at epic fraud"

Where did those trillion in bail out bucks go?  Where do the TRILLIONS the Fed prints and distributes go?

Tim Geithner had evidence of a financial crime of epic proportion — so he wrote a memo.

...There’s also evidence that top regulators, including Geithner, now Treasury secretary, knew about and largely ignored the mess.

As I wrote last week, the New York Fed has long enjoyed a cozy relationship with the banks under its regulatory umbrella — ignoring even the stuff that brought down the financial system in 2008.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/geithner_yawned_at_epic_fraud_ixr2rjBL9s16VKG673U4GO#ixzz20nGxWK11

Have any of those involved in the rigging gone to jail?

How much money has the Fed printed and handed out to folks involved in the rigging?

Why doesn't the money, the labor, the savings of everyday people on Main Street matter to these people?  The global big business they have invested in are 'too big to fail'? 

Why does it seem like Main Street and American citizens are disposable?

Conflicting interests?  Cronyism? 

Is the Federal Reserve, a private bank managing 'our' money supply really working for everyday people?  Or, are the little people disposable?  Their paltry earnings and savings never quite as valuable as the salary and bonuses of the elite in the job rotation between big banks, the Fed, and government?

When do the little people get the right to keep the fruit of their labor?  Have it protected from politicians, lazy and greedy idle welfare recipients, global banks and businesses?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.