March 28, 2024, 04:36:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romnney, Felons, & Illegal Aliens  (Read 1308 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 16, 2012, 10:53:07 AM »

Who is a felon these days?

Why exactly is Romney a felon?  IIRC, for misrepresenting himself?  Hmmm???

What of all the millions of illegal aliens getting Obama work permits?  Did they work and misrepresent their identities?  Citizenship status?  Use stolen, fraud, or bogus Social Security numbers?  Names?  Identities?  Are these illegals felons too?  What is Obama doing to them?  Giving them a free pass?  A work permit?  A REAL Socialy Security number?

What's wrong with this picture?  Felony Nation?

Anyone feel safer?

"Empowering thugs - Fewer stops, more guns on the street"

Seventy-seven people shot in a week, 21 killed. Nine Police Officers shot in six months, one stabbed in the eye. A 3-year-old boy shot in a playground in Brooklyn.

We’re slipping inexorably back to the bad old days of 2,000 New Yorkers a year being slaughtered while Mayor David Dinkins perfected his tennis game in Queens.

The fiery rhetoric of the city’s liberal elite and ideologically-driven judges has muddied what is essentially a very clear rule of law. The stop-and-frisk exception to the Fourth Amendment was reviewed and clarified by the US Supreme Court in 1968 in Terry v. Ohio.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/empowering_thugs_8gC1dlyGKuP7pFT0i1co5O#ixzz20nSB4Xe

Why do felons seem to have more rights than their victims?  May Rahm of Chicago recentlyh implored gun toting criminals to remember their raising and go into the alley to shoot people - leave the kids alone...

What message does Mayor Rahm think these folks got as children?  It's okay to steal from others?  Spongs off the backs of others?  Kill?  Maim? 

I heard one commenter suggest that Mayor Rahm made a policy change in Chicago.  Instead of focusing police efforts in needy areas (high crime) as was done in the past, he reorganized resources to evenly spread the resource over the entire city.  Needy areas?  They got the shaft. 

Who are the felons in our nation?  Why are they ignored? 

If Mitt Romney's family had applied for Food Stamps, would anyone have noticed?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »

I love your avatar, Whiskey Girl. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.